Peter Parker Stark 1 (IronDad...

By 7ShadesOfMe

Tony Stark knows what he is capable of. Being one of the most powerful man in the world he'd never thought th... More

Aunt May
There's my boy..
I got it, Dad!
Frozen Lake Fever
Overprotective
My fault..
Family
Tall Buildings
Moving on.. Silently (Part 1)
Moving on.. silently (Part 2)

Asthma

15K 297 298
By 7ShadesOfMe

Chapter 3

"Tony?" Peter's voice came out so quiet that Tony almost missed it if not for the dead silence in the car.

"Hey, sleep more. We're about an hour out." Tony said combing back Peter's hair. 

"Fuck this traffic!" Happy jams his hands on the wheel and the moment he saw an opening he switches lanes and sped up.

"Yup traffic and Happy does not mix well." Peter only notice that the moment Tony got him in the car he fell asleep dropping his head over Tony's shoulder. A protective arm around him that kept playing with his curls was the culprit on why he's so sleepy.

"Tony.. will the avengers eat with us?"

"If you don't want to then I'll kick 'em out."

"I want them there.. 'm a big fan." Peter snuggle closer to Tony, irritated at the way the seatbelt is not allowing hm to be closer. He broke out a yawn and stops Tony's hand from rubbing his scalp.

"You're making me sleepy." Tony chuckles rubbing his arm instead.

"You should sleep more. You look like you need it."

"That's coming from you?"

"Okay listen here Einstein." Tony smiles down at him and when Peter looks up smiling back it's like a weight was lift off his chest.

"First time you smile at me that wide after so long."

"Well if you're not nagging me all the time then I'll do it often."

"What?! Me a nagger? You little--"

"Don't tickle me!" Peter yelps out when Tony pokes at his side.

"No fair!"

"What was that?" Tony laughs out when Peter giggles uncontrollably, trying to get away from him.

"Tony!" Peter ducks when Tony pokes his armpit this time. Peter's giggles are like music to Tony's ears. Bringing such warmth in his chest, I bet Friday is having a field day with the amount of dopamine in my system.

"You giggle like a baby, how cute." Tony laughs out.

"I'm not a baby!" Peter whines, wheezing out a bit after the tickle attack.

"Okay whatever you say, bambino." Tony almost surprise himself with the italian moniker. Remembering his roots might not be so bad. His mother calls him that, calling his own son that felt so right.

"What's for dinner? Is Pepper cooking?"

"If she'll be cooking we'll never get to eat. She'll be coming from work bud. What do you want to eat? I'll order take out."

"Um.. cheese burger?"

"What? Is that dinner?"

"Please Tony.."

"You're so lucky I love cheese burgers. How 'bout we add some chicken and mash potatoes in that spider tummy?"

"And cheeseburgers?"

"Okay okay!"

"Yes!"

Tony snuggle the kid closer, leaning his cheek by the boy's curls. He smiles back at Happy who's looking at him from the mirror with another knowing smile on his face.

A silent defeat, he nods at Happy who smile wider and finally got out of traffic.

*******

"Sweetheart.." The moment Peter walk in the dining area, Pepper is still in her business wear. A dress that hugs her curves dropping to a pencil cut, 2cm above her knees. Wearing 4 inches red stiletto heels doesn't really do much since she's already quite tall. Having her hair tied up in a pony tail only accentuate her beautiful features.

Peter snaps out of it when the CEO hugs her so tight, he had to pull away a bit just to breathe in.

"Pep-"

"Don't you dare run away again young man!" She points at his face and Peter had to step back at the sudden change of her tone.

"I didn't.. I was patrolling.." The teen had to lower his head in shame as Pepper glare down at him with looks that can even make the Tony shake.

"Well not telling Tony or me where you're going and not even answering calls is called running away mister. I swear to God having one Tony is exhausting but having two of you now is going to make me insane, so please! Please don't do this to me."

"I'm sorry.." Peter was scared to say the least. He had never seen Pepper get mad at him. He had seen her yell at Tony but her aura changes when she's mad. She can rule the whole world with the demeanor. The only reason why this woman was the only one who had ever tamed the great Tony Stark. But even the great Iron Lady has weaknesses.. and one of it is..

Peter's hugs.

"I promise I didn't run away.. if I did run away I wouldn't use the Spiderman suit. I know Tony put a tracker on it. I didn't left my phone which also has a tracker on it. Karen was online all the time and she's connected to Friday. It wasn't intention, I swear! I.. I just wanted some fresh air. I'm sorry if I worried you and Tony." Peter's words where garrulous but every word was heard loud and clear. Pepper sighs, rubbing the boy's back as a silent sign of forgiveness.

"Just don't do it again.." she says.. but Peter knows.. he can never promise her or Tony that. Speaking out might conceal the lie so he just nods against Peppers shoulder as the CEO hugs him tighter. The mama bear hug that makes him release a relief sigh after.

"Boss, if you don't mind my interruption. I would like to inform that the your food delivery is here." Friday said.

"Okay, why don't I get that and you help Pepper set up bud?" Tony ruffles Peter's curls and the boy gave him a weak smile as a yes.

*********

"I thought the Avengers will eat with us?" Peter asks with a mouthful of cheeseburger. Pepper unconsciously developing the auto function with grabbing the table napkin to wipe Peter's chin and lips, wiping some smeared sauce. The sight was too amusing for Tony to not stare and smile. Taking a second to process Peter's question.

"Tony?"

"Ah, I gave them their share. They're eating downstairs in their floor. Sorry bud. Maybe next time. We.. well me and Pepper need to talk to you about something important."

Peter stills, swallowing his food as he think of all the possible things that Tony and Pepper need to talk to him about.

"Is this about school?" He asks.

"Well.. you do need to start next week bud.. but it's not that. Why don't you finish first. Then we'll put up some movie, eat some popcorn and talk about it there?"

"S-should I be worried?" Peter ask after gulping down a whole glass of juice.

"Hun, the only thing you need to worry about is finishing your chicken. You've finish two burgers and not even touch your chicken and potatoes." Pepper scolds him wiping his cheek again, making Peter whine and his nervousness completely forgotten.

"It's a surprise bud." Tony ruffles his hair again and Peter vibrated in his seat.

"Really?!" He beams at Tony and whines again as he ruffles his hair harder.

"Stop ruining my hair please!"

"It's not ruined bud. It's cute!"

"Is not! I'm suppose to be cool not cute!"

"Well you'll always be cute to me my spiderbaby!" Tony pinch his cheeks and Peter let out a full blown whine that made Pepper and Tony laugh out.

*********

After eating they all settle down the couch sandwiching Peter.

"So what is the surprise?" Peter asks eagerly looking back and forth from Pepper to Tony.

Tony looks up at Pepper and with a small nod she let out a folder.

"Here." Peper handed it to him but with both of the looking way to serious, he loss his own smile and his heart drop.

Are they giving me away? What is this folder?

"A-Are you sending me to a foster care?" Peter asks tears in his eyes. He assumed without opening the folder. He didn't want too.

"No! No, Pete! Where did you get that idea?" Tony quickly cups his cheeks. Wiping his tears that escape as if trying to wipe all the uncertainty he has.

"We're adopting you. Me and Pepper. We're making it official. Now before you jump to more false conclusions, open the folder." Tony said ruffling his hair and running that same hand on his cheek down his nape. Gripping a bit to assure him it'll all be okay.

"You're.. adopting me?"

Peter opens the folder containing the adoption papers and on there they are.. both Tony's and Pepper's full name listed on the bottom of the last page with their signatures on top.

"If you don't mind Peter Parker Stark as your name then why not?" Tony pulls the boy next to him and Peter almost drops the folder to lunge himself over Tony's chest, hugging the man like his life depends on it. Pepper had to catch the folder before it fell and smile so wide at the Stark men in her life.

"Yes! I would love too.. thank you! Thank you!" He hugs Tony tighter before untanggling his arms from him to hug Pepper this time.

"Thank you.." he sighs in her hug, Pepper rubbing his back and kissing his flush cheeks.

"You sure you don't need time, hun? We're not rushing you or anything right?" She asks looking at Tony. Peter just shakes his head, turning so he can pull Tony in their hug.

"No.. I would say yes a hundred times." He says as he melt in the hug of his new family.

My family.. May.. Uncle Ben.. thank you for always watching over me. Even with this.. I can be happy right?

Of course sweetheart.. your happiness is mine.

He can almost hear May's voice and before doubting anything again, as if on cue, Friday turn on the huge TV and plays Star Wars.

**********

"Do you really have to go?" Peter wear his shirt and Tony fix his shirt collar for him. Smoothing out his shirt. He's wearing a sweatshirt underneath which Tony suggested since it's gonna be cold out.

"Bud, we talked about this. My business meeting cannot be postpone anymore. Pepper already did that once. Besides.. uncle Rhodey will visit and help with the preparation in the Tower."

Tony bought back the Tower so they can go back to a place near Queens. Peter have to go back to school and that's the only way he can have his normal life again. Even when it means buying back the Avengers Tower and letting the whole Avengers team tail them.

"I'll drive you to school but Happy will pick you up. He'll take you to the Tower. C'mon let's have breakfast or you'll be late."

"But.."

"Pepper will be here, don't miss me too much."

"But I will miss you.." Peter's small quiet voice almost make him give in and just say fuck it and leave everything so he can stay with his son and prepare a God damn wedding for him and Pepper but he can't.

"Me too.. how 'bout this? Why don't you help Pepper go out after school. She'll need someone to help her pick her wedding dress."

"What?! No way! Okay okay! I will!" Peter jumps up, all the gloominess gone in a split second, running in the kitchen, towards Pepper who's plating up some eggs and bacon on his plate.

"Oh okay? What's got you all jumpy?" Pepper gave Tony a look and he steps back holding up his hands in surrender.

"Tony said that I can help you choose a dress for the wedding!" Peter vibrates with excitement as he sat down inhaling his food.

"He did? Of course he did." Pepper shakes her head knowing that the schedule of her dress shopping is weeks from now but looking at Tony as he mouthed 'I'm sorry' to her, she sighs. Knowing why he did it. Tony had to leave for 3 days and Peter had been so down the whole week knowing Tony will leave him for the first time after sticking to him like glue.

"I'm so excited Pep! I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress!" Peter exclaims mouth full of bacon.

"Okay okay, eat slower please." Peter nods still grinning at Pepper. She smiles and gave a knowing look at Tony who's silently sipping his coffee as he smile at their kid.

Their son.

At least it worked.

*********

Going back to school is not something Peter was looking forward to. He and Ned are still texting but Ned doesn't know anything about him being a Stark now. Heck he doesn't even know that May is gone. How can he explain that to his bestfriend?

"Hey.. where are that energy from breakfast gone to?" Tony push back his curls and Peter sighs.

"Going back to school after loosing May and going home without you is something I wouldn't dream about." Tony's heart skips at his boy's sudden confession.

"Oh bambino.. you'll do fine. Just call me. I'm always here even if I have to go back from Germany to be with you, I will."

"You don't have to do that."

"Oh you know I will. Just be you.. and remember what you promise me. You'll be patrolling only until 9pm. You have school and Pepper will wait for you with a cold dinner if you don't go home quickly okay?"

"Okay.." Peter unclasp his seat belt and Tony pulls him in a tight hug before handing him his backpack.

"Call me anytime squirt. I'll answer no matter what." Tony kisses his forehead and Peter sighs at the Parental love.

"Love you, bud." Tony almost surprise himself at that but he didn't take it back. He even smile realising how easy it is to say it to his son.

"Love you too.." Peter smile hugging his father the last time before going out his car. Waving goodbye at Tony.

"Okay.. I can do this." He pep talk as he walks in the school meeting Ned by his locker.

"Dude!" Ned quickly hug him.

"You're back. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry about May."

"You know?" Peter's heart clench at the mention of May's death.

"I just found out when a friend of my Mother who's also a friend of your Aunt told her. Dude, why didn't you tell me? I couldn't be there for you."

"Sorry, I just needed time Ned. You know.. the last relative dying and all that." There is a sour taste in his mouth after saying that and Ned can probably tell by his expression that he didn't felt like talking about this at all.

"Okay.. but can I ask, you're okay right? I.. I'm afraid to ask but I need to know. You're not in the system right?" Ned asks and Peter smile at him.

"No Ned, I'm not. I will tell you on lunch if you can wait."

"Oh.. cool of course. But anyway you do look okay-ish. Welcome back man." They did their handshake and went back to class.

"Penis Parker finally grace us with your presence?" Flash said as he went in for Decathlon practice.

"Shut up Flash, go back with your partner and finish your review." MJ came and Flash glares at them before going back to his seat.

"Hey dorks. Do you have a good excuse in missing out for practice for so long?"

"I was excused." Peter just said handing her the excuse letter from the principal. Tony already had a meeting with his school and the teachers with regards with his absence and his situation. He even made them sign NDA about him and disclosing anything about him being his son and about his current status.

"Yes I know you are looser but why are you excuse? Can't a friend know?" MJ glares at him pushing the paper on his chest. Peter sighs folding the paper and dragging her with Ned to the other side of the room for privacy.

"MJ.. my Aunt died.." he said and MJ's glare was gone that instant.

"Does that answer your question?" He says. MJ turns to Ned who looks at her knowingly.

"I only found out this morning from my Mom MJ. Peter didn't tell anyone."

"I-I'm sorry Peter.."

"It's okay.. just tell people I got super sick. I don't go around telling people about that because it hurts to talk about it so can we not?" Peter said so fast hoping his friends would understand.

"Okay.. you got it." MJ thankfully agrees and Ned nods with her.

"Thank you.."

"So about where you live.." Peter sips his ice tea looking at MJ as she ask the question Ned didn't ask him during lunch. They finish practice early and went to a café near school. Peter informed Happy where he is so he can pick him up there instead. He'll be there in half an hour.

"Oh.."

"You're not in foster care right?" She sips her ice coffee but the concern in her voice was not left unnoticed.

"No.. I'm not. I'm not exactly allowed to tell you this but.. as my only friends, you should know where I live."

"Yes please." Ned said swallowing his donut.

"I.. kinda.. live in the tower." Peter looks down. "And might've been taken in by Tony and Pepper. They also somehow decided to adopt me and Happy is picking me up to go wedding dress shopping with Pepper." He said so fast that he had to take a breath right after.

"You are.. what?!" MJ almost spits her coffee and Ned almost choke on his donut. Peter had to pat their backs as they cough out. Handing them tissues.

"Okay.. not something you hear from anyone right?"

"Dude! Your life is unbelievable!" Ned said aiding a sush from Peter.

"Be quiet Ned. I need this a secret or I'm screwed. I wouldn't want the press getting in on my nose just because my name is changing to Stark.."

"Holy shit.." MJ said under her breath.

"Yup couldn't agree more." Ned said nodding.

"Okay.." Peter talks about his life after May to them more until Happy arrives solidifying his stories to be true, leaving MJ and Ned dumbstruck.

"Remember. This is a secret okay?" They both nodded as he leaves.

*********

"So.. dress shopping.." Pepper said taking Peter's hand in hers as they enter the wedding dress shop.

"Are you sure we can leave Happy in the car?"

"Oh honey, Happy will be much okay with staying in the car than staying in the store filled with hormonal imbalance brides to be."

Peter sat on a huge white victorian sofa in front of a huge mirror. His eyes wide watching Pepper get out of the dressing room wearing an elegant mermaid style laced white dress, with a sweetheart neckline, showing just a bit of a cleavage and her prominent collar bone.

Her hair was up and styled with a jewel crown with a long veil attached on the back.

"Y-You're so beautiful Pep.." Peter said in awe as Pepper face him smiling so wide. She gesture her hand aiding Peter to come close.

Peter stood grabbing the bouquet that the wedding consultant gave him.

"Here Pepper.." She took the bouquet and pull Peter in a hug.

"Like it?"

"I love it! You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, sweetie.." Pepper wipe happy tears and kiss her son on his cheeks.

**********

The 2 days pass like that with Peter helping with the wedding preparations but on the last day Pepper was busy with SI and so Happy had to take him home back to the tower instead.

He knows Tony will finally comeback tomorrow so he's not so bummed out to staying at home alone. He decided to finish his homeworks and went out to patrol early. He did ask Karen to text Pepper that he's already out for patrol.

Like usual he stop some mugging and help a missing kid find his home. Other than that it was nothing else. Queens was quiet and so he ended up going back to the tower earlier.

"Hey there Spidey." He jumps out when Clint found him taking off his mask as he enter the living room.

"Oh shit.." not just Clint though. The whole Avengers are there. Steve, Natasha, Clint, Sam, Bruce and Rhodey lounging around watching Netflix with popcorn and pizza's being pass around.

"Language.." Steve said smirking at him.

"Uh.. um.. y-you guys know?"

"Tasha was first to found out. Then we all found eventually. We dig every detail out of Tony right after but it's all good. Want some Pizza?" Clint said.

"Oh.. "

"You okay?" Natasha said as he awkwardly sat next to her and Bruce. Bruce who's listening to Sam about some bad science jokes.

"Yeah? I guess." Natasha handed him some Pizza and he finally relax as he get to stuff his stomach with his favorite food.

"When's Tony going back?" Steve asks and the whole room quiet down.

"Um.. tomorrow.." Peter said swallowing his food.

"Good while he's out what about we play some Mario Kart?" Clint suggested as soon as the movie finish.

"Sure!" Peter jumps up and landed on his space next to Clint.

While he was playing with Clint he was telling Nat and Steve about his Patrol and he got Steve's attention when he talk about how he rescue a cat from being stuck in a tree. When he beat Clint, he pass Nat his controller so she can beat Clint too as he tell her stories about how he found this old grandma who got loss and she gave her churros since he help her out. Natasha didn't pay attention to the game and just nod at Peter, smiling softly at how animated the boy look as he tell his stories. He's even demonstrating how he jump and flip around the room, landing on the sofa where Bruce and Sam was. Earning a comment on Sam on how his defenses are weak so he thought him good stance and Steve help him with self defense. So they end up testing the kid's strength and teaching him in hand to hand combat.

"Oh my God! Peter!" He stops Captain American's punch just as it was about to hit him on his face.

"Pepper!" He grins as he flips landing in front of her perfectly on both feet. She pulls him in for a hug pointing a glare at Steve and Sam.

"Steve! Sam! What the hell are you teaching my son?!" Peter's chest warms at the way Pepper calls him her son.

"Ah, sorry you have to see that. We're just teaching him self defense. Don't worry. The kid is a natural." Steve said apologetic in his tone.

"We're just making sure Spiderkid can protect his own as he go patrolling in the streets saving loss grandmas." Sam said.

"Spider-man!" Peter corrected and Sam laughs.

"Sure kid."

"Self defense? How the hell do you think I'll react seeing you go at it punching my boy?! If you want to do some training do it in the training room downstairs. Somewhere I can't see so I wouldn't have a heart attack! And do please tell me first." Pepper still glares and Steve and Sam have to step back.

"Don't worry Pepper. I'll teach him next time." Natasha interrupts before Pepper had the idea of calling Tony which she probably will.

"Sure, I'll feel much better if an assassin train my son." The sarcasm spilled but Natasha just smirks.

"But you do agree rather than these irresponsible men who're just playing around do it?"

"Yes sure but not now. It's dinner time so why don't you tell them to clean up and somebody please help me in the kitchen. Bruce?"

"S-sure Pepper." Bruce quickly got up following Pepper and Peter towards the kitchen.

"Thanks Nat." Steve said.

"Save your asses. I can almost see how her brain works thinking of some gruesome way in killing you two. Not that she knows where Tony kept his killing machineries." Natasha said now pokerfaced and she left the two frozen. She then went ahead and help Clint clean up the mess in the living area.

"Wow.." Steve gulps.

"Wow indeed." So did Sam.

Pepper was a scary woman but Peter finally loosen up with them. Seeing the boy like that was like a breath of fresh air for the Avengers. They got carried away but.. Peter already have them wrap around his little finger.

The boy was something else.

Today was perfect.. so perfect..that's what Peter thought.

Until tonight.

He fell asleep so fast but he regretted it.

"May?" Peter approach her. She was crying so much, the moment he tap her shoulder she face him with blood all over her face as he pulls Peter in and they fell into nothing. Peter screams but he didn't land. He blinks and he was standing infront of a tombstone. May's grave.

"Petey.."

"Uncle Ben?" He turns around with tears flowing. His body shakes just remembering all the blood. He was covered in blood.

"It's okay son.." then a gunshot was fired. He flinch and when he opens his eyes Ben was bleeding.

"No.. No!!!!" He screams again and tried to get to Ben but he started falling again into nothing but this time he felt the fall. He sat up sobbing as he stares at the tombstone.
Ben's grave..

Parker Luck

Parker's cursed luck..

"No.. No way.." there was another tombstone.. this time with a different name.

"No!"

"Hey kid.."

"T-Tony?" He turns around.

"Y-You're dead?" The stone has his name on it.

"Yes bambino.. I died.. You'll be okay right?" Tony suddenly lift his hand.. that's covering his arc reactor. When he took his hand off blood was suddenly flowing out of where his reactor was. But now it's gone and Tony is losing blood.

"No! No!!!!" Peter got to him and they fall down. He's pressing both hands on Tony's wound but it's too late. They're both swimming in blood.

"Bambino.. you'll be fine without me right?"

"N-No I'm not! I'm not Tony! I will never be! Please! Anyone but you! Not you! Please!!"

"It's not just me bud.." Tony lift his blood stained hand to cup his cheeks. Letting him smell the stench of blood as he look up to see someone falling on his other side.

"Hi.. honey.."

"Pe.. Pepper?" He screams at the other tombstone appearing right next to Tony's.. Pepper.. Ben.. May..

All of them.. gone..

"You'll be okay alone right?" Both Pepper and Tony said and he shakes his head.

No! No!!! No words came out but he was screaming so loud..

Tony.. not Tony! Not Pepper! No..

"Take me instead!!!!"

*********

"Peter! Honey.. shh.. you're okay.. I'm here.. right here.." Peter was pulled into a hug and he sobs. He cried so loud, breath hitching as he cry. Wheezing out as Pepper rub his back.

"P-Pepper.." his voice breaks as he sobs in her chest.

"Shh.. It's just a dream.. just a dream." He's still wheezing and a cough broke out, Pepper rubbing his back.

"C-Can't breathe.."

"Peter.. Shh.. just breathe hun copy my breathing.'

"I.. I can't.." He wheeze out clutching to Pepper's night gown.

"Shit! Friday call Bruce and Steve! Tell Helen to fix up the Medbay."

"Helen Cho is currently not in the tower."

"Then tell Bruce to wait in the medbay and Steve to come here right now! C'mon baby, just breathe.. just copy me hun! Please!" Pepper tried to stay calm but Peter was white as paper and his lips are turning blue.

"A-Asthma.. I-I have asthma b-before.." Peter said in between wheezing and Pepper started screaming for help and Steve burst in the doors a second later, taking Peter off Peppers arms. Carrying Peter he runs out. She runs with him towards the elevator and Friday send then to the medbay where Bruce was waiting.

"Asthma attack, he told me he had asthma before Bruce! Save my baby please!" Pepper says shaking and Steve had to pull her back so Bruce can work with a nurse with some nebulizer treatment.

"My baby.." Pepper brokes out in a sob and Natasha who just came down pull her in a hug. Also worried her self she looks for answer from Steve who just looks at her shaking his head.

Peter finally got to breathe on his own with an plastic face mask on and a huge dose of albuterol through the nebulizer.

"He'll be okay Pepper. We put him in some albuterol if it worsens will give him some Atrovent if the treatment is not helping as much as we want it too but for now he's breathing fine. Let's see after he finish the treatment okay? He's okay guys.. you guys too on the back." Bruce address then the door open, with Clint and Sam showing up. Rhodey came next.

"T-Tony.." Peter cries out and Pepper was quickly out of Natasha's hold and quickly hugging her son.

"We should call Tony Pep.. here." Rhodey came giving her a starkpad.

"We'll leave you guys so Peter can rest. Tell us when something happens okay?" Rhodey said.

"Yes, Thank you."

"Peter get well soon okay?" Rhodey brush back his curls, frowning at how pale the boy is.

"T-Thank you Uncle Rhodey.." He said his voice shaking, small wheezing coming out from his pale lips. Rhodey smiles at how Peter called him "Uncle" but he's shaking with worry nonetheless.

"Come, let's give the boy some space." Bruce said pushing the Avengers out of the room with Rhodey following behind to close the door.

"Tony.." Peter tears up again, burrying his face against Pepper's neck but he was restricted by the mask. He reach up to take it off but Pepper stops him.

"We have to finish your treatment, hun." Pepper brush back his curls. "Keep breathing through your mouth okay?" Peter nods but his crying didn't help to continue the process.

"We'll call Tony and tell him to come quickly okay? With the iron man suit he'll be here in about an hour. You can take a short nap and then he'll be here in no time." Peter nods and watch Pepper tap on the starkpad. Dialing Tony for a video call.

"Hey bud, what's going on? Isn't it so late there, why are you still up?" Tony was not in the frame, but they can hear rustling. Tony was probably tinkering.

"Tony! Get your ass here now!" Pepper yells out and Tony quickly pops in the frame and his face pales seeing Peter with no color and wearing an oxygen mask. He drops what he's holding and it crashes on the floor as he picks up the tablet, getting a closer look at his son.

"W-What happened?! Peter?!!"

"Tony.. I.. I don't feel good."

"B-Buddy.. Wh-Where are you Pep?" Tony was already suiting up.

"Medbay at the tower. He woke up with a severe asthma attack. He told me he had it before but I was not ready for this Tony. He needs you now. We need you here." Pepper said pulling Peter closer to her.

"Y-Yes I'll be there bambino, wait for me okay?"

"Okay.." Peter's voice was so shaky and small and it breaks his heart to see him so pale and sick. He forgot to turn off the tablet before blasting out of wherever he is.

Pepper sighs as she turns the call off kissing Peter's forehead.

"Don't sleep hun.. you need your treatment. I'll call Bruce so you can continue okay?" Peter nods and Bruce came in. Helping Peter with his treatment as well as orienting Pepper on how to use the nebulizer.

"I'll give him some oxygen just incase. So he can sleep well while waiting for Tony." Bruce said as he takes the mask off, replacing it with an oxygen mask. Which was much lighter. Peter was dozing off to Pepper's side. The bed was slightly inclined so it was comfortable for both of them, covered in pillows and some blankets that Bruce handed them.

"I'm telling Friday to order some nebulizers for his room and yours and Tony's room just in case. Hey Peter, do you have an inhaler?" Peter shakes his head, his eyelids heavy.

"I.. stop using them after the bite.." he said his voice quiet.

"Okay, I'll order some of those too. I'll call Helen to check on him tomorrow just to be sure."

"Thank you Bruce."

"No problem. I'll leave you two so he can rest."

Bruce left and Peter was already sleeping.

"Ms. Potts, Mr. Stark is on the line." Friday says quietly.

"Put him through and tell him to be quiet, Peter is sleeping."

"I'm, fuck, I'm about an hour away Pepper. H-How is he?"

"He's okay for now. Asleep too so calm down and keep your voice low."

"O-okay.. shit.. I should've been there."

"He's calling for you just be careful and fly safe. You think your suit can make it in one piece?"

"Yes, one way though, I have to push Friday to give me less than an hour. I can fix the suit later if anything goes wrong, I just need to see him now."

"Calm down.." Pepper said softly hearing Tony's voice shake.

"He's alright. I got him. Calm down and focus on flying. You might hit a plane if you're not focus. Let Friday run autopilot just in case."

"She is running autopilot. I can't even fucking think Pep, fuck! Seeing him look like that and I'm not there.. fuck!"

"Tony.."

"I know.. just.. I'm.. I'm 35 minutes out." Slightly relieve that Friday was flying as fast as she can.

"We'll wait here. You breathe too. I don't need two patients Tony. Breathe and calm down. Our son is okay.. spiderbaby is fine.."

"T-Thank you Pepper for being there."

"Of course I am. Love you, fly safe."

"Love you both.." Pepper smiles at how easy it is for Tony to say that back now. Unlike before. She hangs up kissing Pete's forehead again.

"Fri, make sure he gets here in one piece."

"I will Ms. Potts."

 *********

Pepper got startled awake from a half sleep when she hears a crash from upstairs and someone running and now that someone was bursting in the doors.

"Peter!" Tony was out of breath as he runs in.

"Shh!" Pepper tried to make him quiet but it's too late.

"Tony?" Peter was awake and reaching out for his Father who quickly jumps on the huge bed to pull him in his arms.

"You scared me Pete. You scared me so much." Kissing his cheeks and forehead, Peter cries again but not as much as before.

"You're here.." Peter wraps his arms around his father. Gripping onto the sweaty back of his shirt. Tony cups both sides of his face aware of the oxygen mask making marks on his son's pale face.

"You're going to be fine, kid. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." Peter nods, letting Tony wipe his tears.

"Where's Bruce, let me talk to him. My son.. he's okay right?" Hugging Peter again, Tony notice Peter dozing off again but this time in his arms.

"He's probably asleep now Tony, he called for Helen tomorrow to check on Peter. He had a nebulizer treatment and is now breathing fine. So let's just rest for now." Pepper said placing a pillow for Tony. She reach down to the side of the bed to push a button to keep the bed flat so they can lay down.

"Tony, here.." Pepper fluffs out a pillow for Peter and Tony lay Peter down. Brushing his curls back. Peter turns, his hand still gripping his shirt.

"Tony.." Peter calls out, his voice coming out under his breath. He lies down and they sandwich Peter. Pepper fix the mask on him while Tony kept on slowly brushing his fingers in Peter's hair.

"I'm glad.. you're back.." Peter said finally loosening his grip on Tony and falling back to sleep.

"I'm right here bud.. right here." Tony kisses his forehead again.

"He's alright Tony.. sorry for the scare but he needs you here. I needed you here." Pepper said leaning in to peck Tony on the lips and kissing Peter's head.

"Thank you for calling me. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 16.1K 35
Aunt May died while Peter was in school, taking away the last person on his family tree. Peter doesn't want to go into the system, he feels like he's...
390K 10.1K 28
After Aunt May finds out that he's Spiderman, Peter Parker has nowhere to go. Tony Stark takes him in and learns what it's like to take care of a kid...
44.6K 869 26
Peter licks his dry lips and tries to get his eyes to adjust to the brightness, his chest muscles pulling as he struggles to breathe against gravity...
643K 15.6K 46
Irondad and spiderson prompts <3 I don't own marvel and never will, R.I.P a legend. #1 in prompts! #1 in fluf! #7 in dad! #1 in father figure! #...