Lust - Dramione

By bluewrites11

DRAMIONE - Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny are back at school for their final year at Hogwarts after the batt... More

The Train
His Tutor
The Letter
Mutals
Lust Or Love
Aftermath
Sinking
Amortentia
The Prefects Bathroom
Confessions
Breakfast
Help Him
Hangover
Intervention
Nightmares
Holidays
Tension
Agreement
Christmas
Apologies
New Years
Party
Caught
Interrogations
Family
N.E.W.T.S
Update
Interviews
Dreams
Missing
Malfoy Manor
The end

Truth or Dare

5.8K 93 67
By bluewrites11

TW: slight sexual assault, it's not that bad don't worry.

"The hell is wizards truth or dare," Harry groaned from where he was laying on the couch.

"A magic bound game of truth or dare where you have to complete the task or answer the question and if you don't the game will slowly and painfully kill you," Hermione explained, "The ministry banned it because people kept dying,"

"Ohh yeah let's fucking do it," Harry yelled getting excited.

"This is such a dumb idea but I'm in," an extremely drunk Hermione grinned.

"If Hermione is playing, I'll play," Ginny chirped up.

"Ok if you don't want to play leave but just don't tell anyone," Pansy said and everyone stayed where they were.

"Harry should initiate the game since he's probably the strongest wizard out of all of us," Draco announced and Harry shot him a smirk.

"I mean I am the chosen one," Harry teased and Hermione smacked him round the head.

"Ow sorry, just tell me how to do it," He grimaced in pain.

"Right we all cut our hands, so it draws blood, then connect our hands and Harry has to chant 'veritatem vel provocatio' and then we all repeat it after him," Draco slurred, explained to Harry who nodded.

They all took turns making a small cut on their palm with a broken piece of glass, wincing slightly.

"veritatem vel provocatio" Harry chanted loudly once all of their hands were connected.

"VERITATEM VEL PROVACATIO," They all repeated loudly and a gold spark shot up into the air.

Cautiously they stepped back and looked at their hands. A long gold scar was in the place where the cut on their hand had once been.

"Well I guess the game has begun," Pansy tweeted excitedly and they all sat down on the beanbags they had arranged in a circle.

"Right I'll go first," Draco stated, "Luna Truth or Dare," he asked.

"Um I'll be safe and start with a truth," she gulped nervously.

"Ok, what's your deepest secret," He smirked and but Luna just smiled sweetly.

"Oh um, I'm bi," She smiled and everyone raised their eyebrows but she just continued the game.

"Draco Truth or Dare," she beamed.

"Truth," Draco said quickly.

"What's your biggest turn on," She asked and everyone once again raised their eyebrows at her upfront question.

Draco hesitated although quickly regretted it as he felt a stabbing pain in his chest, "Hermione," he groaned clutching his chest although the pain disappeared immediately.

Everyone burst out laughing and Hermione blushed crimson, while Draco shot a glare at Luna.

"Ginny Truth or Dare," He asked still angry.

"Dare," She replied with a grin.

A wide smirk crossed Draco's face, "makeout with Luna."

"That's my girlfriend you git," Harry yelled.

"Oh Harry calm down, I'll make it up to you later," Ginny winked and Harry crossed his arms sulking as Ginny climbed onto Luna's lap and starting to kiss her passionately.

"Ok ok, that's enough," Harry complained and Ginny laughed and moved back to sit next to her boyfriend while Luna smiled widely.

"Ok Pansy, Truth or Dare," Ginny asked.

"Truth," Pansy chirped happily.

"Ohhh, have you and Blaise 'done it' yet," She asked grinning.

"Yep," Pansy smirked while Blaise blushed pink.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME," Ginny blurted out.

"Well it was only last night," Pansy explained and Blaise's mouth dropped open.

"Just tell them everything why don't you," he glared and Pansy giggled.

"Ok then, so basically," she started to explain but Blaise clamped a large hand over her mouth muffling her voice.

"Ok ok, she said finally, Hermione Truth or Dare," 

"Dare," Hermione giggled and Draco raised his eyebrows. 

"Since you're Draco's biggest turn on, make him hard as fast as you can," Pansy smirked.

"What the fuck Pans, no that's not fair," Draco complained but Hermione had already straddled him.

She pressed her lips against his and ran her hands through his hair, tugging slightly. He stifled back a moan and Hermione smirked. She ran her hand down to her pants where she grabbed him through his clothes.

"Fuck Mione," he groaned loudly and everyone watching burst out laughing. It didn't take Hermione much longer and she pulled away turning around to smirk at Pansy.  

She moved to go sit back down but Draco stopped her and she snuggled into his lap instead.

"I hate you so much," he whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spines, "I'm gonna make you pay for that later," he continued kissing her neck softly. 

Ron jumped up abruptly and everyone looked at him. He was flustered and red in the face as he watched Draco and Hermione.

"I just need some fresh air, I'll be back in a bit," He stammered and rushed from the room.

"What's up with him," Draco asked but Harry just shook his head.

"I can't say, he made me promise not to tell anyone," He said quietly.

"He didn't tell me," Hermione muttered with a tone of betrayal in her voice.

"Guys just drop it ok," Harry demanded and Hermione huffed.

"Fine, Harry, Truth or Dare," She asked.

"Smart move but I'm not falling for that, I'll take a dare," He smirked.

"Urgh I hate you, umm I dunno chug the rest of that," she sighed nodding towards a half drunk bottle of vodka.

"I'm gonna fucking blackout," He groaned but didn't object and he began to chug the bottle.

"Ok Gin, Truth or Dare," He said after slamming the now empty bottle down onto the floor.

"Dare," She grinned.

"Kiss me," He smirked and she jumped into his lap pressing her lips aggressively against his.

"For fucks sake," Ron groaned as he walked back into the room.

"Sorry Ron," Harry muttered as Ginny climbed off of him.

"It's all good mate," Ron smiled as he sat down, "who's turn is it,"

"Oh yeah it's mine," Ginny said, "Um Ron truth or dare,"

"Truth," Ron answered cautiously.

Ginny thought for a moment, "Why did you leave the room," she asked.

"I told you to get some fresh air," He murmured but instantly screamed in pain.

"Shit Ron," Harry yelled rushing to his friends side, "Just tell them the truth, she won't care," 

Ron screamed again and blood started to drip from his arms. 

"Ron," Ginny shouted over Ron screams.

"I like Hermione," He yelled and instantly the pain stopped.

Everyone fell silent and Hermione felt Draco's grip on her waist tighten.

"Maybe we should stop playing," Harry muttered quietly and everyone nodded in a silent agreement as Ron lay curled up in a ball on the floor.

"How do we end the game," Hermione asked turning to Draco.

"The same way we started it, we cut along the gold scar and put our hands together except this time we say Pevenit In Finem." He explained

Once again they each took turns to cut across the gold line on their palm before putting their hands together and chanting 'Pevenit In Finem'.

The same as before a spark shot up into the air although this time their scars turned silver.

"Isn't the scar meant to go away," Ginny asked in confusion.

"It will in a day or two but for now don't show anyone your hand," Draco said reassuring her.

"Ok well, for now, we need to finish cleaning up," Harry added and everyone set up cleaning the last few bottles.

Hermione was picking glass of the floor when she felt two hands slip around her waist, she spun around quickly to see Ron standing there and she shoved him off.

"What the fuck Ronald," she snapped quietly.

"Oh come on baby, don't you wanna sneak away from the party together," he hissed moving closer to her.

"Ron you're drunk leave me alone," she yelled trying desperately to catch the other's attention. 

"Don't you want me, Mione," he smirked reaching out to grab her waist.

"Get off," she screamed shoving him backwards as everyone turned around to see what was going on.

"What the hell Weasle," Draco spat, storming over to them.

"Come on hottie, we have places to be," he muttered to Hermione grabbing her wrist tightly and trying to pull her towards the door.

What happened next came all at once. Hermione swung her fist while the two boys drew out their wands.

"Stupefy," Draco yelled aiming at Ron.

"Sectumsempra," Harry screamed as Ron flew back and slammed into the floor.

Everyone froze as an unconscious Ron lay on the ground seeping blood from his chest. 

Hermione started to sob and Draco wrapped his arms around her pulling her close.

"What the fuck have we done," Ginny whispered.

Hey sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger but I hope you're enjoying this story cause I am hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 12.3K 100
tratie deserves more fanfiction. [ completed story ]
158K 3K 38
It is the year after the war, and all the 7th years are invited back to Hogwarts, so that they can graduate. Hermione Harry Ginny and Ron all go back...
5.6K 223 7
"Hyung, I think you like me." - Kim Seungmin. "You must be crazy." (says affectionately) - Lee Minho // or just some (or many) short 2min writings/dr...
13.3K 188 15
y/n was playing a game of rainbow friends and after decided to play doors she fell asleep and woke up, but it definitely wasn't in her room.... (I a...