All The Missing Pieces

Por 12inch_liz

You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapther 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 55

1.1K 42 5
Por 12inch_liz

You and Hongjoong went inside the house and made y'all way to the living room and saw the entire members in the living room, some were walking back and forward while some were sitting down and the others were standing.

Hongjoong: We're back-

Yunho: What the hell were you thinking!

You saw Mingi and Jongho come up to you.

Jongho: Are you hurt?

Y/N: No, I'm fine.

Mingi: Did Mark try to do something to you?

Y/N: No.

You looked over to Hongjoong and Yunho and you saw how angry Yunho was.

Yunho: You could've gotten her killed Hongjoong!

Hongjoong: Look Yunho-

Yunho: I specifically told you that I don't want her getting involved or meeting Mark and what did you did?! You did the exact thing I told you not to do!

Mingi grabbed your arm and started pulling you away from the living.

Mingi: Let's go to my room Y/N.

Y/N: But-

Jongho: Let's just hang out in his room for a while-

You heard something break and you took the chance to look back and saw Yunho punching Hongjoong in the face.

Y/N: Let go.

Mingi ignored you and still was pulling you by the arm.

Y/N: Mingi I said let go!

Mingi: Look Y/N, Yunho told me to take you to my room while he talks to Hongjoong.

Y/N: Well clearly he isn't talking to him. Let go of my arm.

Mingi: Jongho.

Mingi looked over Jongho and he also looked at Mingi, Jongho knew what Mingi was talking about.

Y/N: I'm going-

You were cut off by Jongho picking you up and placing you over his shoulder.

Y/N: What are you doing? Let me talk to Yunho.

Jongho: Sorry Y/N, but we promised Yunho that we have to take you to one of our rooms whether you like it or not.

Y/N: Are you serious?

You picked up your head and saw Yunho on top of Hongjoong and still continued on punching him. You also saw how bloody Hongjoong's face was and how bloody Yunho's knuckles were.

You felt bad for Hongjoong, but you also saw Seonghwa and Yeosang trying to hold back Yunho while San and Wooyoung are picking up Hongjoong unconscious body.

You were placed on Mingi's bed while Mingi went to close the door.

Y/N: Let me talk to Yunho.

Jongho: No.

Y/N: But-

Mingi: If you go and talk to Yunho right now we don't know what he would do to you.

Jongho: And don't say that he won't hurt you because he said the same thing with Yeri and he still did because he lost control so at least wait for a couple of minutes for him to calm down in his room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

20 minutes passed and you heard a knock from Mingi's door. You saw Mingi getting up and went to the door to open it.

Yunho: I want Y/N in my room right now.

You heard Yunho and before you could say something he already left to his room.

Jongho: If he does something to you please tell us okay?

Y/N: Okay.

Mingi: Yell if he tries to lay a hand on you.

Y/N: I will.

Jongho: You should go, Yunho doesn't like waiting.

Y/N: Okay.

You left Mingi's room and headed to Yunho's room and when you got there you stood in front of the door afraid to knock or to walk in. You took a deep breath and knock on his door and all you heard was Yunho's voice sound angry.

Yunho: Come in.

You opened the door and walked inside.

Yunho: Close the door and lock it.

Y/N: Wh-

Yunho: I'm not going to repeat myself Y/N.

Y/N: Sorry.

You closed the door and locked it. You looked over Yunho and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed looking at you.

Yunho: What did I tell you.

You were scared to answer him, but you were also scared to stay quiet.

Yunho: Didn't you hear me?

Y/N: Y-you told me not to get involved with Mark.

You looked down to the floor because you were scared to look at him. You heard him getting up from his bed and made his way to you. When he did he grabbed your jaw really hard and made you look at him.

Yunho: Look at me when I'm talking to you and when you're talking to me. My face isn't on the floor.

You looked at Yunho and saw how angry he still was.

Y/N: Is your knuckles oka-

Yunho: Don't try and change the subject. Why did you go with Hongjoong to meet Mark?

Y/N: I-

Yunho: I told you not to meet him or to get involved.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

You felt Yunho squeeze his hand harder on your jaw and it started to hurt you.

Y/N: Y-yunho....you're hurting me.

Yunho: Why didn't you listen in the first place!

Y/N: You're hurting me Yunho!

Yunho: Answer my god damn question Y/N!

You took all your strength to push Yunho away from you and when you did you saw Yunho getting more pissed off.

Y/N: Look! I didn't agree with Hongjoong in the first place-

Yunho: And you still went!

Y/N: Don't talk over me when I'm talking! I gave you the chance to talk now is my turn. Like I said, I didn't agree with him in the first place, but then I did because I was wondering why Mark wants me when I didn't do anything wrong. Now don't come here getting this attitude with me and Hongjoong just because we were wondering what Mark wants and before you start jumping to conclusions make sure to ask first about the situation before you start acting like a little bitch.

You kept your eye contact with Yunho, but when you did you saw how angry he was now since his face started to get redder. He was getting close to you and all you did was stayed in the same position you were, but what got you off guard was that Yunho placed his hand on your throat and pushed you to the wall and started choking you.

Yunho: You want to have a little attitude with me!? Look here Y/N, I'm only going to say this once and that's it, you may be my girlfriend, but you most have lost your god damn mind to speaking to me like that!

You felt how Yunho started to squeeze harder on your throat and all you did was hit his hand so he can have a signal of what he was doing, but instead of letting you go and apologize he picked you up while still choking you. When you felt that your feet's didn't touch the ground you started to panicked since you couldn't breathe.

Y/N: Yunho......I can't......I can't breathe.

Yunho didn't listen to you and that's when you started to lose your vision, but you looked to your right and saw a glass cup you took your chance to grab it and hit Yunho with it. Yunho let go of your throat while he grabbed his head. You fell to the floor while holding your throat knowing that you could breathe again, but you were coughing. You looked over to Yunho and saw him looking at his hands and when you did you saw blood coming out of his head.

You decided to get up and leave the room, but before you could do that you felt Yunho's both arms wrapped around your waist and picked you up.

Yunho: You really have lost your mind buttercup. Maybe I have to teach you a lesson.

You felt Yunho throwing you to his bed and hover on top of you and pinned both of your hands over your head.

Y/N: Yunho stop!

Yunho didn't listen to you all you felt was him getting close to your neck and started to harshly kiss and bite it.

Y/N: Stop!

You tried to fight back, but you couldn't since he was on top of you and his grip on your wrist was too strong. One of his hands were gripping both of your wrist while the other one started to take off your clothes.

Y/N: Yunho....p-please stop!

Yunho ripped off your shirt and left you there with your bra on. He started to kiss your chest while his hand went to your pants and started to unbuckle them.

You were panicking, you were scared that Yunho was going to rape you. You decided to start kicking your knees upwards to try and take him off, but that only made Yunho more mad and he looked at you.

Yunho: Do I have to tie you up?

You had tears in your eyes.

Y/N: Please stop Yunho.

Yunho only smirked at you and started to take off your plants.

Mingi: Yell if he tries to lay a finger on you.

You remembered what Mingi told you so you started to scream for help.

Y/N: MINGI!! HELP ME!

Yunho looked at you and slapped you.

Yunho: You yell one more time, I swear to god I won't let you walk for the rest of your life.

You looked at Yunho and kept quiet. You saw him staring to take off his shirt and when he did that he started to unbuckle his belt. He looked at you and smirked.

Yunho: I should tie those pretty hands of yours.

You saw Yunho grab his belt and started to tie your wrist. When he was done he started to unzip his pants.

You decided to yell again. At this point you didn't care if Mingi or Jongho came all you cared about was for at least a member to help you. While Yunho was busy with his pants you took the chance to kick him on his crotch.

You saw him grabbing his crotch and groan in pain you didn't plan to stay there in the same position so you kicked him in the stomach and pushed him off the bed and that's when you took your chance to run to the door.

Y/N: SEONGHWA!

You tried to unlock the door, but you saw that it had a lock that needed a key.

Since when did he put that on the door?

You looked back and saw Yunho looking at you and you also saw the keys on his hand. You started banging on the door and yell for help.

Y/N: PLEASE HELP ME!

Yunho grabbed you by your stomach and made his way to the bed. You started to kick your legs on the air so you can wiggle yourself off his grip and for your surprises you did.

Yeosang: Y/N! What's going on!

You looked at the door and you were happy that you heard one of the members.

Y/N: YEOSANG! PLEASE HELP ME!

You went to the door and start to bang it. You looked behind you and saw Yunho getting close to you, you saw that he had books on his table.

It should at least stop him.

You started to throw the books to him while screaming for Yeosang to call the other members.

Y/N: YEOSANG! PLEASE CALL THE OTHER MEMBERS! YUNHO IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!

Yeosang didn't even took a chance to waste his time and called for the other members.

Yeosang: GUYS!

San: What?

Yeosang: Yunho is trying to rape Y/N!

Wooyoung: What!?

Jongho: Oh hell no!

Seonghwa: Come on.

Mingi: Did you try to open the door?!

Yeosang: It's lock!

You were running around the room to get away from Yunho.

Yunho: Get back here Y/N!

Y/N: Please stop Yunho.....

You heard the door banging and you also heard Seonghwa speak.

Seonghwa: Y/N! Jongho is going to kick the door down! Try to stay away from Yunho.

You did what Seonghwa told you to do, but it was starting to get really hard since Yunho caught up to you.

It didn't took long for Jongho to kick open the door.

Mingi: Y/N!

Everyone saw Yunho on top of you and went to him. You saw Jongho grab him and started to punch him in the face.

Jongho: What the hell is your problem!

You saw Seonghwa come up to you and took off his hoodie and put it on for you.

All you did was cry and Mingi came and picked you up. You hugged him and cried in his chest. He felt how bad you were shaking.

Seonghwa: Take her out of here and place her to your room.

Mingi just nodded his head and left the room the last thing you saw was Jongho punching Yunho and with that you blacked out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

107K 3.1K 64
In which you meet Kim Hongjoong at a party. A party that changes your whole life. He takes orders from no one...except for her
141K 5.4K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.
8.9K 481 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^
1.5M 31.9K 88
just a bunch of ateez reactions. completed.