The Sixth Clover (Black Clove...

By MaryAbdelmessih

Her luminescent eyes reflected the sunlight, glistening drops running down her wary face, her tears hastily d... More

The Church
Everyone
Grimoire Tower
Training
The Magic Knights Entrance Exam
Meeting the Black Bulls
The Other Member
The First Mission
Author's note
Guardians
What Happened on a Certain Day in the Castle town
The Wizard King Was Watching
Visiting
The Dungeon

Journey to the Royal Capital

3.6K 112 46
By MaryAbdelmessih

Previously on Black Clover Various x Reader~

"We'll be waiting Nash," I say to Nash "Ok Y/n, Asta let's get going," Yuno says "You know it," I say and start walking beside Yuno "Hey hold up you guys, Yuno do you have to be a jerk all the time lady killer sure we're rivals it doesn't mean we can't be friends," I giggle as Asta says catching up, me and Asta turn around saying our goodbyes "Have a safe trip, good luck," they all say I turn around.

Now one more step to becoming a Magic Knight.

No one's POV~

Summer after months of training Y/N, Asta, and Yuno have finally set out for the Royal Capital to take the Magic knights entrance exam, the Capital is a far distance from Hage and their journey will be a long one. 

Y/N'S POV~

"The Capital aye, what do you think it's going to be like Y/N?" Asta asks "Hmmmm I haven't really thought about it until now but I guess it'll be pretty nice what about you Yuno?" I converse the question to Yuno. "First we have to pass the magic knights entrance exam and then who knows," Yuno says completely out of my question.

You know what if he ignores me and my questions I'll ignore him.

"Oh my god I can't wait," Asta says excitedly "Me too I can't wait to become a magic knight to surpass you both as my rivals," I say determined about my goal. "Aren't you the least bit nervous?" Yuno asks "Nope if I'm nervous that'll just bring me down if I was always nervous and scared all the time I wouldn't be as strong as I am today," I say bringing up my fist.

"Huh I'm not the least bit nervous, now come let's get a move on we got a long way to go if I want to become the Wizard King," Asta says mostly excited about getting there running up a little. 'That's our Asta'  me and Yuno thinking of the same thing. "It doesn't matter when you get there it won't make you the Wizard King any sooner," Yuno says walking the same pace as me while Asta is running.

"You're saying that because you want to be the Wizard King huh?" I ask Yuno "hm, we made a promise to each other"

Flashback Yuno's Pov~

"the way you've been acting lately I thought you've forgotten" Asta "Like I'd be friendly with someone I consider my rival you showed me it was possible gave me hope that even though we're poor orphans, commoners we can still make something of our selves in this world and to prove that" I state.

"To protect Y/N and make her, Sister Lily and everyone else happy"Asta also states. "we'll fight to see who will be the Wizard King whatever it takes" we say at the same time fist-bumping.

Flashback end still Yuno's POV~

"When did you make that promise to him?" Y/N asks "At the grimoire tower why?" I ask "I don't remember you guys making a promise" Y/N "That's because you passed out unconscious you were giving off to much magic energy, it was being sucked up by Revchi's chain magic and your earlobe was bleeding cause when he pulled your earring out" I stated a little worriedly.

"Oh by the way what was the promise you guys made?" Y/N "The promise was the first to become the Wizard King and to make everyone happy," I said. And especially you, to protect you with my very life.

Y/N'S POV

"I promise to make you guys happy too, to protect everyone I love especially my family, that's my promise from me to you guys," I said happily enjoying the weather around this time of day. "Hey, Yuno I'm going to catch up with Asta ok?" All he did was nod his head with 'hn' 

After he accepted my request I went and jogged up to Asta and I saw him daydreaming I don't know what about but whatever.

"Hey Asta what are you doing?" I ask "Just dreaming about you" Asta "Wait what," I say.

Did I hear him right did he just say he is daydreaming about me, honestly I don't understand how I got here in the first place if I lived anywhere between the Royal Capital and Hage I'd live with this knucklehead and that 'stoic' human over behind us.

When I realised I've fallen behind a little and was out of this world I come to my senses to see Asta trying to ride a stick, I sweatdrop hearing Yuno say "Can you even fly a broom, without any magic" 

I just sweatdrop upon hearing their conversation spacing out in my own world, what did I do to end up with this family I guess it wasn't my choice, whenever I got the chance I asked Father where I came from, he said I must have come from the Royal Capital because of the jewelry I've had ever since I was young.

But honestly, I don't understand my life right now, I bet my life will have some ups and downs trust me if I came from the Capital and have this expensive jewelry then I must have come from a rich family, there's no way I'd come from a poor family and just have this jewelry. Ugh, I have so many questions that are unanswered like 'who am I?' 'if I still came from the Capital?'  'and the thing on my neck?' I don't know if its a birthmark but its no ordinary one.

"Y/N" I hear someone whisper "Come here," it says. I eventually stop walking and look around, who's calling me I feel like I know this voice but can't put my finger on it. finally, out of my own world, I hear someone shouting.

"YYYYY/NNN-" I fell down but not face first thank god, but I feel something on my chest keeping my eyes closed not wanting to open them feeling something broad on my chest, I then immediately regret opening my eyes.

"A-Asta w-what are y-you d-doing," I say stuttering too much. Asta has fallen on top of me our faces were pretty close and my face was rosy red, he was looking into my eyes still blushing he was closing the space between us slowly.

Then I hear a gushing wind, oh no out of the corner of my eyes, I see Yuno with his grimoire open using his wind magic to push Asta off of me.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Yuno asks a little jealously in his tone while giving me a hand "Y-Yes I'm f-fine" stuttering still a little flustered.

Time Skip~

"H-how are *pant* you not *pant* out of breath," Asta asks me suddenly surprised "I don't know I guess I'm used to running," I say not out of breath while I hear heavy 'pants' coming from the two, then Asta gets back up "Not yet still going" He states tiredly out of breath while Yuno's holding him back and throws him into a rock.

We've been walking for a while now but it stared raining me and Yuno used our magic to keep ourselves dry from the rain while Asta was using his sword to cover himself, sometimes when I look at him I get a little flustered over what happened.

Then we stop camp for the night Asta was already asleep while Yuno was reading his grimoire I getting a little tired myself leaning against a rock dozing off to sleep with the campfire warming me up a little, I suddenly jolt a little with Asta screaming but what I didn't know was that Yuno quickly closed Asta's mouth with his wind magic with both of them staring at me while I try to sleep. 

"Both of you stop staring at me," I say a little stern, Asta says sorry while Yuno sweatdrops. 

The next day we were trying to catch a boar, I closed the boar into a corner with my magic while Asta cuts it down, while I cook the boar.

"Wow Y/n I wish everyone at home could try this and I didn't know you can cook," Asta says while Yuno just nods his head "Well I learned from the best, Sister Lily actually taught me but then I started making my own recipes teaching myself in the end" both of them nod with encouragement.

We eventually started walking again going though a foggy area. Yuno used his magic to clear the fog out of our way saying that we were about to go the wrong way because of Asta.

Going through a rocky mountain we were walking until there was a rock slide, Asta went a cut one rock while I was about to destroy them Yuno was quicker than me and destroyed all of them. we caught some fish later that day when I ment we I'm ment me and Yuno. we fell asleep well I couldn't sleep for some reason I keep hearing voices in my head so I just stayed awake through the night not being able to fall asleep.

The next day we went through a sand dune and eventually passing through it we came passed a grassy area with mountains around racing each other and I'm still not out of breath. We stopped by to have a rest but I still couldn't sleep but still keep hearing voices again.

Walking through a rocky mountain, well I was running still not out of breath "C'mon guys" I said excitedly. 

I suddenly stop to see the most beautiful view, waiting a couple of seconds they catch up both of them stop with me in between them we look at the scene before us for a while until I grab both of their hands in mine running down the mountain while laughing. 

"Well, guys lets go, to become the Wizard King we have to become Magic Knights.

Hey, guys so sorry I took a long break cause I had school holidays and I wanted to rest because from all the work cut out for me but I'll eventually get through it. I saw all of your comments and thank you for them they made me happy I hope you guys are all doing well and asking for me to stay safe too. But I still hope you guys are safe and thank you for 842 reads especially the 33 votes it really made my day thank you. well till the next chapter see ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1K 35
(Y/n) Celestial is the survivor of the last race of Celestial.Celestial races are spirits whom also blessed with a body and enormous amount of mana m...
70.1K 2.1K 24
" 'It'll be easier if we fly there. Where is your broom?" I felt awkward. 'Errrrr, I don't have one. Not that I know how to fly anyway," He...
59 3 3
"Who are you?" He was still frightened but had gathered enough courage to ask. "Worry not, I'm here as..." The man, even though short, stood tall in...
710 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...