The Revelation

By Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... More

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

How do you know?

1.6K 36 9
By Rddudd

The girls' room

Stacey's pov

"You think it's too late to turn around and drive Shane's car as far from here as possible, like 'til it runs outta gas?" Lisa asked.

"It wouldn't change the result when we got back but it would be one helluva roadtrip." My cousin appears to actually be contemplating Lisa's getaway plan.

I better nip this in the bud.

"Don't even think about it, you two," I warned, putting the kibosh on their hair-brained scheme.

"How long do you think they've been waiting for us in the conference room?" Carrie asked worriedly.

"Does it even matter?" Lisa retorted. "Whether it's been five hours or only five minutes, they're still gonna be pissed."

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. It's been a long day filled with fun in the sun, fresh air, and alcohol.

"Let's just get this overwith before I fall asleep standing up." I picked up the cane, nervously running my fingers along it's smooth surface as it flexed slightly in my hand. Swallowing hard, I braced myself for the damage our behinds were in for as I walked slowly to the conference room, motioning for my cousin and sisters to follow.

The conference room

Mike's pov

Seeing our girls funnel in the room, I became angry all over again at their blatant disobedience. Obviously Shane was just as upset as I was, if not more so.

"Say goodbye to your phones, ladies," I said, gesturing for them to place them in my open palm. "You'll be separated from them for at least a week and if you ever purposely turn them off to avoid contact with me again, I will cancel your cell service. Permanently."

After the girls surrendered their phones, Shane turned to address them.

"Hand me the cane, Stacey, and ask me to stripe your bottom with it." His tone sent chills down my spine and I wasn't even the one on the receiving end. The girls' flagrant disrespect by defying his order to attend school today, certainly struck a chord with the Admiral.

"Come on. Do we really have to do this?" Stacey whined, so not in the mood to cater to his ego right now.

"Stacey Marie, you are unwise to be testing my limits right now so I strongly suggest you comply because if I have to repeat myself, you'll be receiving my belt tonight in addition to the cane."

Shane was all business right now and there was no room for negotiation. Our eldest daughter should certainly recognize it would be in her best interests to follow the Admiral's orders willingly, without complaint.

"Please stripe my bottom with this cane, sir." Stacey acquiesced, holding the cane out for Shane. Just saying those words made her cringe.

"Hands flat on the table, feet behind the line," Shane ordered, taking the cane from Stacey's hands, laying it down on the table.

Once Stacey was bent over in position, Shane leaned over her back and reached around to unbutton her shorts.

Slowly tugging them past her hips, stopping at the knees, he whispered harshly in her ear, "Have you been drinking, young lady?"

Stacey's pov

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard, trying to dislodge the large lump that formed in my throat as I contemplated whether honesty was the best policy in this instance.

Shane smacked my bottom, the sting from his palm easily penetrating through the thin fabric of my orange, poly-cotton-blend boy shorts.

"Answer me." Shane continued slapping my behind while awaiting my response.

"No sir!" I decided to lie, hoping to spare my behind from total annihilation.

I heard Shane inhale sharply and saw Mike shake his head in saddened disbelief. Shit, I thought to myself that was obviously a loaded question. Ironically, I would have recognized that if my faculties weren't clouded by the alcohol coursing through my bloodstream.

Shane leaned in close again, looming over me, I felt his warm breath on my cheek as he hissed his accusation in my ear, "Really? Not even a few Seagrams cocktails and a beer or two?"

Shane leaned back, his piercing glare making me sweat as I feared his retribution for my dishonesty.

"How do you know what we were drinking?" I foolishly asked, clearly missing the point of Shane's questions.

"THAT'S IT! I'VE HEARD ENOUGH, STACEY MARIE!" Shane picked up the cane and took a few practice swings. "Are you seriously more concerned about the fact that I know what you were drinking, than the fact that you defied my order and lied to my face?"

Before I could even respond, Shane continued, "You know what? Don't answer that, Stacey. Nothing you say to me right now will change my level of disappointment in the choices you've made today, or the punishment you're about to receive." Shane tapped the cane against my bottom and sighed. "As the oldest, I expect you to lead by example, Stacey, but once again you've failed to live up to that responsibility so now I'm going to allow your younger siblings to witness your punishment firsthand, in hopes that in the future you'll recognize the influence your position holds and make better choices. Do I make myself clear?"

Hearing how disappointed Shane was in me really hurt, so much so, I started to cry.

"Yes sir, I understand and I'm sorry," I spoke my sincere apology through my tears. It pained me knowing I didn't live up to Shane's expectations despite the ludicrous distinction that being born three days earlier than my cousin somehow bestows this position of tremendous responsibility and leadership upon me and along with it, the burden of an enormous weight upon my shoulders.

"You should know better than to go against one of my direct orders, Stacey Marie. Mike and I have certainly taught you better than that. Hopefully now you're prepared to accept the consequences born from such defiance." Shane was unjustifiably upset by us participating in this rite of passage for highschool seniors. "By the way, we will further discuss this issue privately in my room tomorrow morning," Shane quietly hissed in my ear, so the others wouldn't hear him.

I heard the whoosh of the cane before I felt its sting across my backside. Hissing in pain, I clenched my buttocks in anticipation of the next stroke. Shane quickly striped the cane across my bottom, delivering an immensely painful second stroke. "Stop clenching, Stacey," Shane admonished me, "or the next stroke will be even harder."

I did my best to concentrate on slowing my breathing so I wouldn't tighten my butt muscles. Thank God Shane waited twelve years to introduce this punishment. The cane is fuckin' brutal. I continued to cry as Shane whacked the cane just below the waistband of my underwear, causing me to reach back and move out of position.

"You better bloody well hold your position, Stacey, because if I have to reprimand you again for deviating from the accepted stance, you will feel the sting of my belt atop your caned backside. Am I understood?"

Shane spoke in such a cold, detached tone, I didn't hesitate to answer, "Yes sir."

"Move your hand, Stacey Marie. I will not hesitate to rap your knuckles with the cane." Shane warningly tapped the cane against the palm of my hand. Reluctantly, I moved my hand back to its rightful position on the table, leaving my backside unprotected and vulnerable once again. Shane delivered the next two strokes mercilessly upon my sit spots, my thin underwear providing no protection against the searing burn that wretched acrylic rod inflicted on my previously pale skin. "These next three are for drinking," Shane cited sternly, with minimal emotion. I cried out in pain when Shane laced the next three hits across my thighs. "AAAHHHH! PLEASE STOP, SHANE! PLEASE!" I begged.

"Three more. I want you to think back on these next time you consider defying one of my direct orders." Shane was ruthless as he slipped into commanding officer mode. "Count them out, followed by thank you sir." Shane snapped his wrist sharply as he effortlessly overlapped the last three welt-inducing strokes directly across the center of my bottom while I obediently recited the count, along with my gratitude for his discipline.

"Now you will sit silently in that chair, Stacey, as you witness your cousin and sisters being caned, knowing that they wouldn't be in this position if you had done your duty as the oldest sibling and provided the appropriate example of how to behave."

Shane frowned at me in disapproval, making me feel about two feet tall. My ass throbbed being sat upon the cold, hard chair, amplifying my discomfort. Watching Shane cane Julie, Lisa, and Carrie, brought fresh tears to my eyes as I took his words to heart. Hearing their painful cries, I was beyond guilt-ridden. As their big sister, I should have protected them.

I flinched after every stroke they received, feeling responsible for their plight. My chest constricting ever tighter as I absorbed their suffering. I couldn't watch when Shane gave Julie and Lisa their penalty strokes for drinking. I turned my head and closed my eyes, absentmindedly tracing the raw red welt indented on the underside of my left thigh. Thankfully, Carrie didn't receive any penalty strokes on her thighs since she didn't consume any alcohol.

When I find out who ratted us out to Mike and Shane for drinking, I'm going to make sure they pay. Big time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 469 6
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
369K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
53K 84 9
Sophia moves back to her hometown after almost 10 years away, not knowing what to expect. She knows she will be reunited with her childhood best frie...
26.1K 449 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...