Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 17

14.6K 606 41
By secretyooo

After returning to the room, Gu Yuan remembered her son's abnormality, and she was not at ease.

Fortunately, she now has a mobile phone.

The mobile phone is a good thing. Just search on it and you will know everything that you want to know. Gu Yuan thinks she should make better use of the mobile phone.

She opened her phone and open the browser. Her first searched are questions about "how a mom should communicate with her son". Many answers came out such as:

"How to communicate with children and talk about their feelings"

"How mothers communicate with adolescent son"

"9 tips for mothers to communicate with adolescent son"

There are even small classrooms, that is "《The Third Season of Top Parenting》 How should mothers communicate with their children ".

Gu Yuan carefully read all those comments and even listened carefully to the class, but she was still a little confused.

Do these works?

At that time, she found that she had clicked into a forum called parent-child worry-free. This forum was quite similar to the bbs in her previous 25 years. She could post messages and answer questions.

In this parent-child forum, the questions raised are answered enthusiastically below the post.

Gu Yuan thought about it but still asked about her doubts. Of course, she paid great attention to the detail and did not directly mention the special relationship between her and her son, as not to make people doubt it.

People have put forward various opinions, one of them is quite persuasive: The following people have put forward various opinions, one of them is quite pertinent: "Of course, children need to communicate well, but parents also need to establish reasonable parental authority. Only by establishing parental authority can we communicate better. From the description, it is clear that you are lacking in this link. "

Reasonable parental authority?

Gu Yuan felt that this term was quite new, and she hurried to ask for advice. As a result, the following people explain a lot of words with her.

"Let the children follow certain rules."

"When providing children with alternatives, add a condition for him."

"We need to establish discipline for him."

But how to discipline?

Here are some examples: "For example, you can make rules with your son that he should not spend more time playing mobile phones every day. If he does not follow the rules, he will be banned from playing mobile phones. If he can sleep on time, then he can get play mobile phone, but there is still within a limited time. "

Gu Yuan listened to this thoughtfully.

And suddenly, her WeChat rang.

There are not many people on her WeChat contact, only her son, naturally, it's a message from her son.

JQS: "Mom, are you asleep?"

Yuanyuan wants to eat grass: "Nope."

JQS: "What are you doing?"

Yuanyuan wants to eat grass: "I--"

Gu Yuan hesitated and considered whether to share what she learned with his son. From her points of view, if you want to achieve good communication, one must be candid and can't treat him as a child. She must tell her son her real thoughts.

JQS: "You are playing games, aren't you?"

Yuanyuan wants to eat grass: "Of course not! How can you think of me like that?"

Is she the kind of heartless hemp who plays games happily when her son is obviously in a bad mood?

JQS: "That's good, rest early, don't stay up late."

After saying this, he added another sentence: "Otherwise I confiscate the phone."

Gu Yuan: ...

She stared at the last sentence "Or I confiscate the phone" for a while.

After a while, Gu Yuan received another message.

JQS: "If you can sleep at 10 o'clock every day, you can play mobile phones, but you can't play mobile phones more than three hours a day."

Gu Yuan: ...

Ji Qisen, who hasn't heard back for a long time, sent a question mark:"?"

Gu Yuan felt her hands were shaking.

Her son, he wouldn't also go to that forum and saw that post? Why are these statements felt quite similar?

JQS: "Mom?"

Gu Yuan quickly replied: "It 's nothing, I just went to the bathroom."

JQS: "That's good and there is one more thing that needs to be told to you."

Yuanyuan wants to eat grass: "What?"

JQS: "My dad is coming back tomorrow."

Yuanyuan wants to eat grass: "...! ! !"

Ji Zhentian, the father of her son, is coming back??

********************

Although her son is also the famous president of the famous group of company, it is not the same. That's his son.

But Ji Zhentian is different from others. He was famous and successful entrepreneurs. He was the characters who make up for the storm. He was the person that Gu Yuan admired when she was a poor student in the dormitory.

When she thinks of this, Gu Yuan couldn't sleep a little.

So the next day, when Ji Qisen saw Gu Yuan, he found that Gu Yuan had light dark circles around her eyes.

He raised his eyebrows: "Mom, did you play games until late at night, or did you use Weibo?"

Or is it because of excitement in receiving a new phone?

Gu Yuan quickly shook her head and waved her hand: "No, no, no. I just have a little insomnia last night but soon fell asleep!"

Ji Qisen looked at her like this and he didn't ask much. His face eased slightly: "Eat first, my dad will be home at about ten o'clock."

Gu Yuan did not dare to disagree and accompanied Ji Qisen to have breakfast.

It was still a delicious breakfast, but for the first time Gu Yuan's heart was not into the food, she began to think about her identity.

She was completely strange to Ji Zhentian and she doesn't know him at all. There is still a relatively large age gap (at least the face is currently quite wide), and the only similarities they have is the son. How embarrassing this is!

For example, an important question, what should she call Ji Zhentian?

President Ji? Mr Ji?

After Gu Yuan had breakfast, she was still thinking about it wildly and Ji Zhentian entered the door.

Ji Zhentian was in a very good mood today.

It's because his recent girlfriend, named Camille Chen, had won the championship in a national renowned beauty contest. She was good in all aspects and he likes it. Recently, he even considers to purpose to her? So this time, when he came home, he brought his girlfriend back and wanted his son to take a look and help him to check her out.

Of course, he also had to check his son. Didn't he hear that his son also brought back a little girl?

Ji Zhentian walked into the villa with his girlfriend Camille. Sima Butler, who was still wearing a suit and bow tie, came to greet him.

Ji Zhentian did not see his son, but it was as expected.

If his son can stay here and welcome himself, that is not his son.

He drinks the coffee from abroad and asked casually, "What about Qisen?"

Aunt Chen said with a smile: "Sir, currently the young master teaches Miss Gu in the study upstairs. It seems that Miss Gu has done something wrong and young master helps to teach her."

As soon as Aunt Chen mentioned it, her heart burst. Not knowing how much to expect.

The young master likes Miss Gu and he never treated any woman like this. It seems that the young master is falling in love.

Although Ji Zhentian had long heard a report from Sima Butler and Aunt Chen about Ji Qisen, he was still surprised to hear this: "Well, this? Qi Sen changed his temper."

He didn't even take care of him as a dad, but now he is so attentive, it seems that he is developing.

Ji Zhentian was satisfied and smiled, but Camille next to Ji Zhentian was a little bit disgusted. She took a lot of effort to catch Ji Zhentian attention.

She knew that Ji Zhentian have many women came and go before, but she was different. She wanted to be his last woman and the woman who carries the name of Mrs Ji.

Now being held by Ji Zhentian, both of them walked into the living room of Ji's house beautifully. Didn't expect that Ji Zhentian's son didn't even look at her? What kind of a girlfriend is he with?

Camille somewhat realized her position but she also has reason to come to the Ji family. It's not time to fight for this. At this moment, she just had to smile charmingly and persuaded Ji Zhentian: "Zhentian, ​​it's nothing. Qisen doesn't know that I'm coming."

Ji Zhentian, who was drinking coffee, almost coughed out when he heard this, but he calms down and took a serious look at Camille: "Yes, Qisen does not know that you are coming."

To be precise, he did not mention Camille to his son.

The content of the communication between the father and son is mainly concentrated on the official business of the AK Group. As for the private affairs at home, the communication mode of the two people is probably

"I will go back tomorrow."

"Okay"

"This paragraph does not go back."

"Okay"

"You celebrate on your own New Year this year."

"Okay"

So when Ji Zhentian came back this time, he did not expect his son to be enthusiastic. Twenty years of being father and son, who still doesn't know who?

He drank his coffee and glanced at his beloved Camille with a smile, but did not expect her to have such hope? Put him off.

But he didn't mention it, the girlfriend he had was still warm, and he didn't say such disappointment.

He crossed his legs and asked Aunt Chen leisurely, "What's Miss Gu name?"

Compared to his girlfriend, he is still more concerned about his son's girlfriend, after all, it is likely to be his future daughter-in-law.

Aunt Chen thought carefully and smiled respectfully: "I don't know her full name, but I heard a younger master calling her Ma Ma or Mama. This should be a nickname."

Aunt Chen had a private discussion with the maid at home. Everyone agreed that it should be Mama.

Nowadays, young people, the name is fashionable, and she doesn't know if she can shout Mama!

Ma Ma?

Camille beside him laughed loudly, and Ji Zhentian also shook his head and sighed: "What is this name! Hey, no, we need to talk about it later, see if she can change the name and call it another name, it is easy to misunderstand."

His son can call her Ma Ma, but him, a father-in-law, cannot always call Ma Ma to his daughter-in-law? If this spread out and people will laugh and showed their teeth!

Camille agreed: "She must have changed her name. How can it be called this name?"

Camille doesn't know why but she was in a good mood.

While talking, Aunt Chen said: "Young Master and Miss Gu are coming down."

When Ji Zhentian heard this, he immediately put a smile on his face and sat straight. The breath of the world's top ten rich group presidents haunts the luxurious living room. He glanced over slightly, looking at the woman who was treated differently by his son.

His eyes first glanced at his son, who had not met for a long time. Very good. The son is getting taller and better looking more like himself, and the pride of the old father is born.

Then his eyes fell on the woman who was with his son.

Pure temperament, white skin, looks like-

Ji Zhentian was shocked.

Seeing Ji Zhentian, who used to the strong winds and waves, and the mountain collapsed before him, but could not standstill. After seeing the girl, he couldn't say a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...