Straight out of Hell(A Villai...

Door Hexcss

Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain mo... Meer

Dark Beginning
Deal
First Task
Worse than a Villain
Demon
New Reality
Challenge
Against Hell
Demons and Angels
Weird World
Hell upon Hosu
Truth
Danger
Truth beneath the Truth
Ready
Set
Go
Into Hell
Hell
New Stage
New Deal
Yakuza
Fame
Worth it?
Lords of Hell
Armageddon Part 1
Armageddon Part 2

Lord of Death

5K 120 114
Door Hexcss

The heroes stared at Horo in shock, they weren't expecting someone like him to appear suddenly.

Horo: Now then who wants to have some fun?! Hahahaha!

Horo was about to hit Gentle once again with his axe but All Might suddenly appeared infront of him and caught the axe. The force horo was doing was so great that All Might actually sunk a bit into the ground. All Might finally used the pure hell flames and Horo's axe began to burn to ashes. Horo quickly let go of it and jumped back.

Horo: He! The lord told me to be careful with you, but I will not be intimidated.

He then summoned another axe to his side and then extended his arm while a maniacal grin spread across his face.

Suddenly out of the ground a bunch of bone-spears appeared and they impaled the students from class 2A. Horo was about to summon more but he felt as his magical energy was restricted. Aizawa had activated his improved quirk and was restricting Horo from using his magic.

Horo: Huh?

Taking advantage of his confusion, All Might then went in and kicked Horo in the face, but that only sent him back a bit. The punch left a small burn mark im his cheek.

Horo: Hahahahahaha! It is going to take more than that beat me!

All Might knowing this was going to be difficult turned around.

All Might: Principal! Evacuate the students!
Horo: Oh no you dont!

All Might turned to see Horo ws right in his face.

Horo smashed his axe against All Might's arm but due to his toughness he wasnt able to chop it all off but it indeed left a severe cut in his arm. All Might was still thrown away and Horo charged against the students but he was stopped by a barriage of flames which he had to dodge.

Horo then turned to Todoroki and ran towards him.

Horo: That power of yours... Its annoying!

He then quickly swung his axe and Todoroki's left arm fell to the ground. Todoroki screamed in pain as blood purred out of his cut.

Angela: Shoto!

Angela then charged against Horo but he easily dodged the incoming punch and the swung his axe against Angela, the axe impacted her in the stomach and sent her flying back.

Bakugo: Bastard!

Bakugo let out a barriage of his improved explosions which actually forced Horo to step back.

Bakugo: Oi! Four eyes! You are the fastest here! Bring them to the old woman so she can help them!
Tenya: R-right!

Tenya then took both Angela and Todoroki and ran away with them to find Recovery Girl so she could heal them.

Meanwhile the rest of the class tried to run away with them as well but Horo wouldnt let them.

Horo ran quickly past Bakugo and chopped off his arm in the process. He then ran and smashed his axe against Mina's skull. Angela who was barely conscious saw as Horo ended the life of her friend. Kirishima who was next to Horo hardened and tried to land a punch but Horo swiftly chopped through his arm and neck with no problem and killed him. He then returned his axe and swung it in the other side against Tsuyu who had her head swiftly chopped in half.

Angela: Nooooooo!!!

Aizwa then grabbed Horo using his scarf and threw him back but Horo managed to swiftly land on his feet. Then using his strength he broke free from Aizawa's scarf and went running against him. He swung his axe and Aizawa fell to the ground covering his eyes, Horo then turned around and kicked Aizawa away, he then extended his hand ready to use his magic.

Horo: Now then, let me hear your screams!

Nothing happened. Horo turned around and saw Aizawa with one eye open while looking at him.

Aizawa: You missed one.
Horo: You-

Horo was then greeted by massive explosion courtesy of Bakugo who hsd used his shirt as a madeshift bandage for his cut.

Horo withstood the explosion but he had many visible burning marks all around him.

Horo: You think that was going to beat brat?
Bakugo: I'm not trying to beat you, I'm trying to stall you.
Horo: Stall me?

All Might then appeared and punched Horo right in the face and sent him flying into some trees.

As Horo was trying to stand up he then saw a massive hand punch him back into the ground.

Kendo: You will pay!

Kendo then repeatedly smashed him down with her hands, with each punch Horo weakened as the pure hell flame damaged him.

Horo still had enough strength and grabbed both of Kendo's hands but it slowly burned his own hands so he quickly threw Kendo away.

Suddenly All Might came once again and punched him and sent him back from where he came from. Horo quickly stood and dodged an explosion from Bakugo. He then turned to see Aizawa and just as he did, he saw Aizawa blink and in that fraction of a second Horo used his magic to spawn many bone spears and the screams of many UA students could be heard all around.

All Might: Bastaaaaard!

All Might then using all of his force he landed a blow on Horo and sent him back. Horo tried standing back up but he was immediately hit by a barriage of punches. With each punch Horo felt as the pure hell flames began to take a toll on him and his body slowly crumble due to it. Finally after god-knows how many punches, All Might finally punched through his body. Horo looked down to see his arm and he began to laugh.

Horo: HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You may have beaten me! But guess what?! I won! Hahahahah! I took their lifes! Hahahaha! I took them! And there is nothing you can do to chnage that! Hahahahahahaha!

All Might shook in anger.

All Might: SHUUUT UP!

All Might then in all his rage he punched right through Horro's skull and soon his entire body turned to ashes.

All Might fell defeated to his knees, Horo was right, he had killed them, and they were not coming back.

All Might: NOOOOOOOOO!

The next day.

Angela, Bakugo and Todoroki were in the hospital room with Recovery Girl there.

R.G: My quirk was able to heal your wounds, but you may find yourself a bit weak, so please take it easy.

The door then opened and Aizawa wearing an eye patch along with Nezu and All Might came in.

Nezu: Hello! Mr. Todoroki, Mr. Bakugo! I hope everything is going well with those new prosthetics of yours, we talked with the doctors and they say that tomorrow, they will bring in more advanced prosthetics for you.
Bakugo/Todoroki: Thanks.

Angela meanwhile was still sumerged in her own world. The image of Horro killing her friends wouldnt leave her alone, it was just... Too crotesque... They didnt deserve it, but now she had another face to add to those that will haunt her for the rest of her life.

If it hadnt completely sink in for her it surely had now, this were real demons.... But there was one, the one she hated the most, the responsible for all of that....

She wont stop until she has beaten him...

Angela then returned back to earth to ask one thing.

Angela: W-why... Why did they attack UA?....
Nezu: We beleive its all part of the plan.
Angela: And what is that plan?! We have to stop him before more people die! We have too!
Aizawa: I know but we cant predict when their next attack will be, they are intelligent, they also attacked another part of the city.
Todoroki: Could there be a correlation?

All Might then brought a map with the sections of the city that had been attacked by Izuku's lackeys that had resulted in any mayor deaths.

All Might: As you can see we cant find a pattern.
Bakugo: Huh? But there is... Or at least I think it is, I saw something vaguely familiar when I searched Izuku's house.

He then began to connect the dots and filled in some places where he remembered. It indeed formed a pattern.

Nezu: If this is correct then there are only four placed left for him to attack....
Angela: If he succeeds...
Todoroki: It will be the end of days.
All Might: But when will he attack.

Suddenly the heard commosion outside and they looked out the window to see smoke in 4 different areas in the city.

Aizawa: I guess it starts now...

Meanwhile in Albert's house dimension.

Albert was looking at the news and saw the reports of 4 separate attacks in the city. He had a map of the city to his side, he had also deciphered the plan.

Albert: That bastard... Abaddon! Lets go!
Abaddon: Sure.

As they were preparing to leave the dimension suddenly a light engulfed the whole place and then an explosion occured.

After that Abaddon and Albert climbed out of the debris and they heard a voice.

???: I'm sorry but I can't let you interfere.

They both looked up to see...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

81.1K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
96.1K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
79.8K 2.8K 20
Izuku Midoriya was never normal. Rather- his existence as a 'creature' wasn't normal. Being bullied his whole life was just a necessary feature of ke...
673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...