The Gentle cloud and the Grum...

By MNABTCH

Jiang Cheng visited the Cloud Recesses for a conference with Jin Ling. He thought that it would be the old an... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Saturday
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Next update info
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Important Note
Grrr
Chapter 7
Sorry
Chapter 8
Saturday
Mdsz truth or dare
Chapter 9 (10k special)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Final

Chapter 10

9.2K 329 312
By MNABTCH

"Don't you dare tangle it up again." Jiang Cheng glared at Lan Xichen's reflection in the mirror as the Lan braided the Jiang's hair.

"Yes yes. Have trust in me." Lan Xichen smiled at his lover.

"I can't even trust you in bed yesterday, how do you expect me to trust you at my hair?" Jiang Cheng huffed as the Lan chuckled.

"Are you going to confront elder Lan?" Lan Xichen looked at Jiang Cheng when the question was aired.

"Yes. I'm not sure if uncle's mad or not. He might be even raging right now in cloud recesses." Lan Xichen replied as he tied the Jiang's hair into a bun.

"His hands were bleeding yesterday. You have to check it up." Jiang Cheng said amazed at how Lan Xichen didn't fuck up in tying his hair.

"I will. Worried for your future Uncle-in-law huh?" Lan Xichen smiled.

In the early morning of Yunmeng, Yunmeng Jiang disciples were peacufully either walking, training, or preparing something. Birds were chirping love song to each other and the river is calm. Lotus Pier is calm. Everyone in lotus pier is calm. But the master is not. Zidian sparked and chased the man in white like they are a couple playing tag in a fcking beach. You know, the magical effects? The sunset and the laughter.

Now that's a joke.

How could the fearsome Sandu Shengshou rage at such remark when a soft passionate kiss is placed in his kips.

Lan Xichen smiled lovingly at the Jiang as the younger heaved a heavy blush.

"You're going now?" Jiang Cheng asked and touched the braid.

"Yes. We have a meeting before lunch." Lan Xichen started to walk out of the room with Jiang Cheng beside him.

"Hmmm. I'll see you out." The Jiang announced as they were greeted by the Jiang disciples.

"No need, Wanyin."

"I insist." Jiang Cheng puffed a cheek at the Lan which was returned with a chuckle.

"Alright alright."

Soon, they were already at a secluded part in the gates of the Lotus Pier with Lan Xichen mounted on Shouyue.

"I'll visit you again after three days. If i were to be busy, i'll have a disciple inform you." Lan Xichen placed a soft kiss on Jiang Cheng's forehead.

"No. I'll be the one visiting you in Cloud recesses next time. It's not fair that you are always the one visiting me." Jiang Chrng kissed the Lan's cheek. (A/N:Pota inggit ako. Pasalamat kayo mahal ko ship nyu kung hndi winasak ko na ito. XD Angst talaga ang magiging kinalabasan nito. Patayin ko isa inyo eh. XD Don't worry, it's not something bad. Just some little complain. Haha. Continue reading.)

"But Wanyin. I enjoy visiting you." Lan Xichen patted Jiang Cheng.

"But A-ling is at cloud recesses right now. He told me that he will be staying there for a week, i also need to check on him. And i also need to check on you." Jiang Cheng leaned on the touch of his lover as the Lan chuckled.

"Alright. Alright. Give me a goodbye kiss." Lan Xichen pointed at his lips and the Jiang smiled and jumped to the Lans arms and kissed him. Lan Xichen catched Jiang Cheng perfectly and they shared a kiss as the sun shone on them.

Two disciples were patrolling and saw the scene. Both shocked and happy. Shocked as they saw their almighty Jiang sect leader kissing the dignified Lan sect leader. Happy because now, their sect leader found his happiness. Even if Jiang Cheng is a cold and ruthless person, he is still a reasonable man and trained them all with his outmost strength and supported them.

Tongues danced with each other, hands snaked at the waist and the neck of their partner and kissing under the Yunmeng's morning heat.

They pulled away and Lan Xichen kissed Jiang Cheng's cheek which the Jiang returned with a kiss in the cheek as well.

"See you then. Have safe trip, love." Jiang Cheng said as Lan Xichen placed his forehead to the Jiang's.

"I will. Please take care of yourself. I love you." Lan Xichen caressed his lover's cheeck as the Jiang smiled.

"I will. I love you too."

With one last kiss, the Lan departed. Once the white clothes of the Lan faded to the horizon, Jiang Cheng returned inside lotus pier to the training grounds. The two disciples who was having a nosebleed from all the fluff hurried their way back to the training grounds and dare not to tell anyone what they saw.

"RUN FASTER! FASTER! YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA CATCH UP A MONSTER OR A FERAL ZOMBIE WITH A TURTLE LIKE SPEED? (LAN XICHEN THRUSTS FASTER!)"

"STRAIGHTEN YOUR POSTURE! (LIKE HOW STRAIGHT I USED TO BE BEFORE LAN XICHEN CAME AND I BECAME STRAIGHT AS A CIRCLE!)"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE PUPPET?! YOU THINK BOXING WILL KILL A MONSTER?! USE YOUR SWORDS!!(LIKE HOW LAN XICHEN USED HIS SWORD TO ME!)"

"YOU OVER THERE! AIM THE ARROW AT YOUR TARGET! THE ARROW WILL NOT FLY ALONE AND STRUCK ITSELF TO YOUR PREY!(BUT LAN XICHEN PRETTY MUCH CHASED ME ALL THE WAY TO A RANDOM FOREST AND STRUCK MY HEART WITH HIS LOVE!)"

"IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB YOU'LL GET AN EARLY BREAK!" Jiang Cheng shouted and finally stopped shouting as he just watched his disciples train. The training field is busy as several disciples do different trainings. Some were doing laps, some were doing push ups, some were training a puppet, and some were practicing archery.

The disciples panted from exhaustion but obeyed their sect leader in hopes to make him proud.

They trained harder as Jiang Cheng stared into nothingness. He remembered what happened yesterday. With the thought of having Lan Xichen mark him(JC) as his (LXC) is really a good memory. So good that a small smile tugged at his lips.

All disciples stopped whatever they were doing and stared at their smiling sect leader.

"......."

"OOOAAHHHH!!!" The disciples roared as they doubled their efforts in their training more and movef intensly.

"What the-" Jiang Cheng snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his disciples yelled and stared at the more intense training infront of him. Are they planning to train until they collapse? Seems pretty accurate though.

'Must keep sect leader's smile!'

'Train harder so that sect leader smiles more!'

'Make sect leader proud so he would smile!'

'Train harder! Train harder! Train harder! Train harder!'

They all thought.

"Poor kids. If you want to see me smile then just present me Lan Huan." Jiang Cheng muttered and giggled in a cute way.

A moment of silence.

The town was peaceful. Chatterings of the citizens can be heard as they lived life happily under the reign of Jiang Cheng who never failed to protect them from any danger.

But in between the chatterings of people, no one can ever beat the yell of the Jiang disciple as they multiplied their already intensed training.

"TRAIN HARDER! OOOOAAAAAHHH!"

Jiang Cheng stood infront all them with a dumbfounded expression. Should he smile everytime he trains his disciple so that they won't slack off?

"That's enough for today everyone! Focus on your studies and the training for tomorrow is cancelled. Go now!" Jiang Cheng ordered and all of them stopped in an instant. Standing still and body full of sweat and panting heavily.

"Yes sect leader!" They all said unison and went to their ways.

Zidian sat on top of Jiang Cheng's head as the spiritual animal munch on a peanut.

Jiang Cheng stood there for a moment then suddenly blurted out, "Should i go see Lan Huan?"

"Zid! Zid! Zidzid! (Roughly translated to, 'No! Work! Do your work first!')" Zidian squeeked.

"Ugh. Fine." And Jiang Cheng went on his way to his office.

-3 days later because JC's gay ass can't wait to see his lover again-

"Sect leader Jiang, sect leader is in his room. Shall we call him?" A Lan disciple bowed when Jiang Cheng finally entered the Cloud Recesses.

"No need. Do you know where Jin Ling is?"

"He is with Sizhui and Jingyi in the library pavillion, sect leader." The disciple answered. Jiang Cheng thanked the disciple and went to the library pavillion. While on his way, he stumbled his way to a person he wants to slap badly. But with a walking statue behind him, no can do.

"Jiang Cheng! Jiang Cheng! Long time no see!" Wei Wuxian cheekily grinned as he greeted his younger brother.

"Mhm. Good day to you, too. Good day to you too, statu- i mean Huanguang-Jun." Jiang Cheng greeted the two.

"Sect leader Jiang." Hanguang-Jun greeted back.

"See you." Jiang Cheng said and went to his way.

" 'See you'?" Wei Wuxian stared at the back of the Jiang in confusion.

When he arrived in at the library pavillion, he immediately saw Jin Ling who was in the first isle of bookshelves.

"Uncle." Jin Ling called and approached his uncle.

"What are you doing here?" Jin Ling asked.

"Checking on you. How are you?" Jiang Cheng asked as he stared at his nephew who...has split into two?

"Why did you suddenly split into two?" Jiang Cheng raised a brow at him which was returned with the same raised  eyebrow.

"Ughh? Uncle? Are you ok? You look pale." Jin Ling asked, worry lace on his voice.

"Ok? Yeah. I'm o-huh?"

"Uncle!!" Jin Ling yelled which caught the attention of two more Lans.

"Young mistress Jin?"

"A-ling?"

"Sect leader Jiang!" The two yelled and approached Jiang Cheng who collapsed.

Lan Xichen who happened to be infront of the door because a disciple informed has informed him that Jiang Cheng went to the library pavillion to check on Jin Ling.

"Wanyin!" Lan Xichen called out and ran to his lover.

"Get a medic! Now!" Lan Xichen told the two Lan juniors as he hold Jiang Cheng. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui hurried their way.

"Uncle!" Jin Ling called out again.

"Cheng'er."

A/N:UwU what happened? Ahaha! No worries honeys! He's not ill. I don't know what to plot for this chapter so i typed that. Sorry for the wait but here it is. I am actually planning to make this an m-preg but wouldn't that be a little weird? Oh well. We'll just see it. Sorry if it's short and boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1K 13
some people from major sects found themselves in the past, they prepared themselves to change what they regret ,they prepared everything to save thei...
38K 1.4K 15
Wei Ying,along with the Jiang clan have been invited to cloud recesses for lessons,where the young Wei meets Lan Zhan. Wei Ying was mistreated by hi...
15.6K 573 14
This story starts where everyone is studying in cloud recesses . Suddenly , a glowing light came and teleported them to a big cave . ! ! SHIPS -> • l...
13.7K 1.2K 21
The 367th rule of lan sect "if the younger ones get married while the older ones stay, the older ones should not get married ." What if lan wangji br...