๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ

10.4K 737 368
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]❤

Everybody were enjoying the gala party. Then, one of the employees took the mic and invited the Lan Family members under spot light, with crowds cheering for them.

First Lan Qiren was invited and he was given a bouquet and a gift as a token of respect and gratitude. Lan Qiren was given Conway Stewart Westminster Teal Pen as a token of gratitude and respect. It costed $1,800. This intricately engraved gothic beauty features tiny oak leaves, a symbol of jolly olde england.

Lan Xichen and Lan Yao were given a bouquet and a Pair of Omega Sa Watches which were one of the more popular brands of luxury watches.

And Lan Wangji and Lan Wuxian were given bouquet and J12 SERIES Watches of high-gloss finished ceramic, which were extremely scratch resistant, keeping the watch looking stylish & new for a long time.
All white ceramic case. Steel rimmed & white ceramic bezel all white ceramic bracelet, white lacquered dial with 12 applied diamond hour markers (~0.09 carat). Silver hands with luminescent hight-lights.
painted black minute & seconds track indexes with luminescent hour index markers. Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
CALIBER 12.1

And Wen Ning was given a Movado Sapphire Men's Watch 0607179.

WUXIAN was so happy. He was almost jumping as WANGJI rolled his eyes.

"This is for meeee!!!! Awww, sho shweet. I love you all. It's the best and only gift of my wedding. I will cherish it forever. Thank you."

"Why? Boss didn't gift you anything...."

One of the employees asked. WUXIAN gulped. He didn't know what to answer.....

"No.....Actually..... He....."

"I gifted him wholehearted love for lifetime. Is there any gift greater than that?"

Lan Wangji suddenly said handling the situation. Wuxian rolled his eyes, with an expression clearly saying.... 'Like really!!!!'.

"Awww, no boss. That's unfair. He is your spouse and so beautiful on that. You must give him an appropriate gift."

The employees yelled together. Wangji smiled. Suddenly a board of member came forward with a champagne tulip.

"Good luck finding an appropriate gift for him Mr. Lan. But nothing can match his exquisite beauty in the world. That flawless face, that bunny smile. Tall frame, thin waist. Marvelous. And that mole underneath Mr. Wuxian's lip is like cherry on cake. If I had a wife like him I would make sure to hide him away from the world."

He said measuring Wuxian from top to bottom with eyes red in lust. Wangji tightened his fist. His blood boiled. Wuxian felt violated due to that person's creepy stare. Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren & Lan Yao were annoyed too.

The said man was Mr. Luo Ming Xuan, one of the board of members. Extremely arrogant, disrespectful and a pervert man.

Mr. Luo Ming Xuan

"Depends on the individual perspective Mr. Luo Ming Xuan. Depends on the individual perspective. Some wants to hide the beauty and dominate them, cause they feel insecure and inefficient of possessing them. They subconsciously know that they don't deserve such beauty and fear that a more eligible one will snatch them. And some .... "

Xichen turned and looked dead straight in the eyes of Mr. Luo Ming Xuan.

"Well, some flaunt their beautiful lover to the world proudly and want them to be admired, cause they feel proud to have them in life and believe that they are eligible enough and deserve such beautiful talent in life . They trust their lover and are equally faithful to them, with life and protect them too, from the envious eyes and pervert fools.....all depends on perspective of a person."

"Well said Mr. Lan Xichen, well said. You indeed are a Lan family gem. Anyways, cheers to the exquisite beauty and charming Wei Wuxian...."

"LAN WUXIAN. Mr. Luo Ming Xuan, LAN WUXIAN. Cheers to the Lan Groups. And my hard working, talented Lan members of the office. Without you all this success wasn't Possible. I and Lan family are wholeheartedly grateful for this honour. Please enjoy the evening ladies and gentlemen. "

Lan Wangji said in a dangerous chilling voice. The hall became very silent suddenly. Everyone could feel the tension. Just then Wuxian took the mic and in a cheerful voice said.

"Though I am not familiar with you all but let me tell you....you gave me the most joyful movement of my life. You all will always be in the cheerful phase of all chapters of my life and I shall always be grateful to you all. But, what's a party without music. Blast some bass, treble the floor and rock the party guysss.... "

" Yayyyyy!!"

And a blasting music was put on the speaker. Everyone were dancing and Wuxian joined.

As soon as Wuxian joined some of the so called gentlemen who were actually pervert demons filled with lust joined the floor too, just to be near him or may be touch him. And Wangji was so provoked, his anger could melt iron. He was about to drag Wuxian away from dance floor but Yao stopped him.

"Let him be. We are all here to keep a watch."

Reluctantly, Wangji let go. And, though he got busy as different people approached him to congratulate personally and talk to him, his eyes remained glued to his possession. Wei Wuxian... Ooops, Lan Wuxian.....

Then Señorita, Song by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes began to play and everyone paired and started a slow couple dancing. Xue Yang took the opportunity and dragged Chen on the floor and started a slow intimate dance with him making him blush tremendously.

Wuxian just stood alone, at the side watching with a longing eyes. Wangji was just about to join him when Mr. Luo Ming Xuan pulled Wuxian forcefully and started a slow couple dance. Wuxian felt awkward the way Luo Ming Xuan was touching him.

Wuxian tried to excuse himself but Mr. Luo Ming Xuan was in no mood to let him go. He pulled him closer to himself and clung to him tightly with his mouth near Wuxian's earlobe blowing on it slowly. Wuxian was feeling violated, repelled and disgusting and started struggling hard to get away but Mr. Luo Ming Xuan pulled him even tighter in his embrace. Wuxian started panicking and sweating profusely. Right then Wangji came over and pulled Wuxian swiftly in his embrace and punched Mr. Luo Ming Xuan hard on face. And, hugged Wuxian tightly giving a crystal clear message.

"HE IS MINE. ONLY MINE."

Wangji held Wuxian so tight in anger, that Wuxian was suffocating in Wangji's embrace. And all these intimate touching gave way to a panic attack in Wuxian. So he started struggling to free himself but Wangji was in no mood to let go. Wuxian found it hard to breathe and started scratching Wangji's chest, pushing Wangji away. Wangji suddenly freed him and gripped Wuxian's wrist tightly, pulling him out of the function.

On the other hand when Wangji punched Mr. Luo Ming Xuan, other people came in protest. Mr. Luo Ming Xuan smirked thinking they would take his side since he held a very strong position in the board of members. But everyone accused him of molesting someone else's wife and that too of the CEO's no less. Mr. Luo might hold a strong position in the board, but he forgot Wangji was the CEO and chairman of the Lan group. And then came Xue Yang with an evil smirk and at that instant Mr. Luo Ming Xuan knew he was done for.

"Mr. Luo Ming Xuan, will you show out yourself or should I fetch someone? Oh yeah and legal papers will reach your office tomorrow. Good night..."

Xue Yang said sternly. The Lan family members and other present in the celebration were glaring disgustingly at him too. So he, like a defeated dog, quietly folded his excessive wagging tail and left.

Everyone then started looking for the star couple but they were nowhere to be found. Lastly, Xichen came on stage and made an announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen it was great meeting and knowing you all. Thank you all for the honor. Lan family will forever be grateful to you all. The function and arrangements were great.......apart from the unfortunate event, everything was simply awesome. We will be leaving now. But Xue Yang and Wen Ning will be there for you all. So, please let the uneventful circumstances be forgotten and enjoy yourselves. Thank you.... "

After making the announcement, the Lan Family departed. Rest of the people engaged themselves back to the event, some drinking, some dancing, gossiping etc.. ....

But the Lan family felt restless, worrying about Wangji and Wuxian. They tried calling them, but seemed their cells were out of network coverage. They kept trying until they reached home. Then defeated, Lan Qiren finally asked everyone to retire for the night, hoping the two would return by morning. Reluctantly everyone went to their respective rooms, with heart full of worries and tension.

Wangji, on the other hand, was driving at high speed. Wuxian was terrified. It intensified his panic more and he kept mumbling to stop but he was so petrified that he couldn't find his voice to yell Wangji to stop the car. They were on national highway covered by forest on both sides. And neither Wuxian had any idea where they were nor Lan Wangji gave a shit to where he was driving.

Wangji was about to turn swiftly when a truck approached from the other side and Wangji took a sharp turn towards the forest road instead and kept driving inside the forest with the same speed.

Why was he so angry!! He had no idea. Where he was going!! Not a clue. All his mind kept screaming was...

"HE IS MINE. HE'S MINE. HE'S MINE".

If anger could burn, by now the earth would turn to ashes by Wangji's anger. Suddenly, the car stopped. And Wangji realised that the fuel tank was nil. He hit the steering in frustration. and lowered his head on it breathing heavily. Slowly after ten minutes he calmed down.

He looked towards Wuxian.

"LAN YING, LAN YING.....Xian, Xiannn. Damn...."

As Wangji called and shook Wuxian, his body fell forward held on by the seat belt. And had Wangji not put his palm on time, his head would hit the dashboard. Wangji immediately released the passenger seat belt and took Wuxian in his embrace. Wuxian had fainted in fear, the moment the headlights of the oncoming truck had hit his eyes.

Wangji adjusted the seat and laid him down on it gently. He got out and looked around and that's when fear struck him too. They were in the midst of deep dark forest. It was pitch black everywhere and even the grasses were as tall as Wangji's shoulders. Wangji kicked the tire of his black mercedes-maybach

.

"Damn, shit, shit, shit..... what now?....... Damn you, Mr. Luo Ming Xuan,, damn you....be ready to pay for this, you bastard....trying to molest other people's wife, daughter, sister. I am gonna sue you and snatch every last cent from you. Bloody son of a bitch......(sigh).....it's better to spend the night in car. Tomorrow morning, I will call for help.... "

He again checked Wuxian. He was still in unconsciousness and there was no way he was waking up any sooner. So, Wangji went to the back seat, adjusted it properly, then came forward, lifted Wuxian into bridal style and sat down into the back seat, with Wuxian on his lap and his head on his chest. He embraced him tightly and slowly dozed off.

🔵🟣🟠🔵🟣🟠🔵🟣🟠🔵🟣🟠🔵🟣

In Jiang mansion, there was a storm going on but the storm was silent types. The whole family was silent and nobody talked with each other except for necessity. There was a heaviness in the atmosphere. And the Jiangs carried it like burden on their head and shoulders.

It started the next morning after the night, Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing consummated the marriage.

FLASHBACK

Jiang Wanyin woke up with a throbbing pain in head. It happened before too, due to workload and stress..... and whenever he got those throbbing pain, he just kept his eyes closed for about 10 to 15 minutes, though awake till the pain slowly got diminished. Today too was no different but he felt awkward today. A little anxious. Not only his head but his body felt sore too. And he was embracing a soft, smooth body with a mesmerizing scent. And he liked it. It felt so warm.

But the warmth left as slowly hot flushes of memory struck in his head.

"Do you need something, Wanyin?"

"I Need You."

The lines and voices echoed in his mind and he gasped and immediately opened his eyes, startled. It wasn't a dream. It wasn't a virtuality. It was reality. He had consummated his marriage. He had touched Wen Qing.

"It's not possible, it's not possible..... no, no damn. Damn....what the hell have I done? how could I cheat on my Ying!!! He's still waiting for me, hoping to return back and I failed him. With what face would I go to him now? What would I say, that my lust overshadowed my love for him.... he would never look me in the face again, he would despise me, hate me....the last hope of retrieving him back is lost forever. Damn it Cheng, damn it. "

Wen Qing shifted and turned in sleep.

And if for a minute, everything could be forgotten. The past, the three families, this narrative.....everything... and just a glance be taken at Wen Qing. One would really realize, how lucky Jiang Wanyin was, to get Wen Qing as his wife. Dedicated, smart, talented, understanding, appealing, alluring, soft hearted, passionate, possessive, loving and caring. She was a perfect wife material. Infact, truth to be told Jiang Wanyin wasn't qualified enough to get her in his life. What quality she didn't possess!!!everything....

She understood his every wish even before he himself realized and expressed. She fed him and took care of him like a mother, she was the most trustworthy and intelligent partner in business and advised like a wise minister, she worked 24*7 like a dedicated and skilled worker and in bed.......!!!!! In bed she was the most alluring lover, a man could ever wish for.

Her beauty could be compared to heavenly deities. The long cascading jet black hair folded into a bun, the soft fair fragranced skin, the full bosom, the slender waist, tall and alluring appearance. What more could possibly a man want or need in life?

But the heart wants what the heart wants. Due to his blind attraction and stubbornness to claim Wuxian, Wanyin's eyes could never see this side of his wife, but his mother's could.

Madam Yu knew that there couldn't be a more perfect wife or daughter in law in the whole world. And she also knew fruitless tree was not served a lifetime. Only those saplings are taken care off wholeheartedly that promised either fruit or flower, in future. So, the 'Indifferent' 'Let's be friend' attitude of Wanyin were to become only disheartening and disappointing to Wen Qing with each passing day.

And her hopes towards Wanyin would become like a fruitless tree, that one day she would surely like to give up on. And Madam Yu didn't want her son to lose such a grace of destiny. So, she did what she thought best for the future of Jiang Family. She forced made them consummate their marriage.

She wasn't wrong on her decisions. She was a mother after all. A mother wanted the best for her son and could not bear to see him wasting away his youth for someone who was out of his reach forever, who belonged to someone else now. Yes, of course that chance of Wuxian ever returning back was bleak.

Some other person was now a legal rightful claimer of Wuxian and that was Lan Wangji. And to be the wife of renowned Lan Wangji was no less than a jackpot in china. That others would kill to get. So all in all that person was not only in good but in the best hands and sooner or later that other person was gonna realize it and embrace his life altogether happily.

Jiang Yanli, her beloved daughter, whose marriage and life was threatened to be snatched away had achieved it successfully and leading a complete happy married life.

So, who's left behind? Her beloved son. The apple of her eye, who couldn't see what blessing gods had bestowed upon him in the form of Wen Qing. So she took it in her hands to force him accept the reality and grace of his life. Only then he would slowly realize and embrace the happy complete life of his.

Wen Qing on the other hand was like a participant in the game of love. She was dedicated, patient, willing and determined to win this game. Yes, her participation was unethical and forced. But, now that she was successfully in, she decided not to leave any stone unturned to win it, that too with complete honesty and sincerity. She was in no hurry to reach her destination....Wanyin's heart.

She knew she was at fault for forcing him to marry her and she knew it would take a lot of time and patience for her to win this game cause her participant itself was unfair and deceitful. Still, she was determined never to give up no matter what she faced. And her hopes and desires became reality too soon when Wanyin accepted a friendly and symbiotic relationship. She was too happy to reach that stage too soon. And that gave her encouragement and hopes to patiently wait for further progress.

But Wanyin's advancement that night was something else totally. Something, she knew wasn't right, wasn't a progress in her relationship.

On the contrary, Wen Qing knew it was the pro storm indication in her life and relationship. But her desires didn't allow her to consider the clear signs of disaster. And she gave in to temptations. She was nothing but a human being after all. And human being were boon to make mistakes, give in to temptation because otherwise they will become god. Human being are after all descendants of eve and adam.

Jiang Wanyin didn't wake up Jiang Wen Qing. He quietly went to bathroom, showered, dressed and went off. He was restless and embarrassed. Estranged. And he didn't have the strength to face anyone that day. Not even himself. So, he went away to spend time in seclusion.

Jiang Wanyin himself wasn't aware of what he actually wanted in life. His fierce stubbornness to claim and own Wei Wuxian made him blind towards the efforts of Wen Qing. It wasn't a matter of love anymore but his ego was hurt, when Wangji took away what he considered solely his. When he witnessed Wangji kissing his Wuxian on wedding eve, he felt rage burning like lave erupting from volcano.

Wuxian becoming someone else's, be it Lan Wangji's or anyone else's, made Wanyin dark in jealous and hurt. It threw him into the pit of deep sorrow, rage and darkness, which barred him from regarding any positive aspect in life. His ego and jealousy made him solely concentrate on how to get back Wuxian and not pay attention on anything else.

But lately, he started noticing his wife's efforts, her devotion..... her dedication, her warm behavior, assured smile, obedient serving self etc. and he started admiring her. Unconsciously he even started relaying on her and getting used to her. And he knew beforehand itself, that she was a blessing in anyone's life....

......  But Wanyin only wanted and had sole possessiveness for Wuxian and his everything. His childishness, his neediness, dependency, his submission, his carefree attitude and daring naughtiness. The way Wei Ying looked at him with those alluring eyes as if he was his whole world, that adorable smile, that trust in his eyes when he saw Wanyin, that desirable physique of Wuxian that Wuxian was ready to give in to Wanyin.....Wanyin craved for them. Craved for all of them.

Wanyin craved for all of Wuxian's attention, submission and love. They tempted him to the level that he wanted to go and not only snatch Wuxian from Lan Wangji, but from the world at large, and keep Wuxian as his own. And these cravings and temptations to win Wei Ying kept him from accepting Wen Qing.

And when Wanyin realised that he had been physically intimate with Wen Qing, which was a direct sign of acceptance of the marriage and her in his life, it frustrated him. Scared him. Terrified him. That he was going to lose the last hope to reclaim Wuxian. So he vanished. Vanished from his family, home, office, everyone...... to seclusion.

💔💚💔💚💔💚💔💚💔💚💔💚💔💚

Lan Wuxian got up in the morning, totally exhausted and fatigued, due to the emotional toll from the night before. He felt a warm, cozy surface beneath him faintly smelling of sandalwood. He inhaled it and filled it in his lungs, smiled and tightened his embrace to the body. It was so serene, calming and peaceful......slowly he opened his eyes and smile turned to frown.

Because of course he was sleeping in Lan Wangji's embrace on his lap. And it irritated Wuxian. How come such an arrogant, emotionless person feel so cozy and warm!!! Was something that was out of Wuxian's understanding. He sighed, twisted his lips at Wangji and opened the car door slowly, without making noise, keeping an eye on Lan Wangji while getting down so that Lan Wangji didn't wake up. He stepped out closing his eyes in relief, and yawned, inhaling deeply, filling his lungs with the pure fresh morning air, stretching his body, feeling quite and peaceful, actually...too quite & too peaceful, so he opened his eyes and bingo.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what the fuck?......... you must be fucking, kidding me......"

He was in the middle of a deep forest that even was dark at broad daylight. Lan Wangji woke up with a smile. Expectant reaction.....

"Wow, so you ultimately got infected by my virus........ you said fuck!!!"

Wangji said while getting out of car and stretching his sore body muscles....

"I will kill you. You donkey, monkey, physically handicapped zebra, were you playing jumanji yesterday??? That you landed us in this dark, deep, haunting, scary, doomed forest???? I will kill you, I will kill youuuuu."

Wuxian screamed at the top of his voice.

"Yeah, shout a little more...may be you will successfully attract wild animals towards us for a jungle feast..... "

"Mummyyy.....!!!!!!! "

Wuxian immediately jumped behind Wangji.

"Fine, fine what you did, you did.... let's get outta here now fast. Ok!!! Before we became mowgli and tarzen here. Come on, let's drive back. "

"Welllllll..... "

"What now?"

"Kind of, the fuel tank is nil and my mobile isn't showing any bar....."

Wuxian suddenly took out his mobile and checked.

"No, no, no, tell me we are in a nightmare and it will vanish, as soon as we get up. right??? Right!!!!!!!"

"Nope, this ain't a nightmare. It's a reality show that only has two participants, youu and mee. We are in the midst of the jungle and we have to spend a week here to win.... hahahaha..........(sigh) Lan Ying, relax. I am there with you. I will protect you......"

"And who will protect me from you......!!!! Last night you hugged me so tight, I almost died of choking. Then you drove us right into head on collision with an oncoming truck...and now we are in the middle of jungle....with multiple choice death choices...... a: starve to death.. b: dehydrate to death.. c: get devoured by carnivorous animals or d: get bitten by poisonous creature ..... "

Wangji rolled his eyes.

"As if any creature is more poisonous than you..... "

"See..see..right there, that attitude of yours...you know what!!! Your all former actions prove how protective, caring you are towards me. If danger or death come, you will just push me to it and fled. Am sure...... also, why is your anger mercury always on 100°c? See!! what your anger got us into. And, you should have been happy that man was manhandling me. After all, you wanted to marry off me to a......... anyhow, what now? How do we get out of here!!! "

"First, what you said was before, now I have no negative intentions towards you, second I would have protested even if he did that kinda behavior with anyone. And thirdly you are the most irritating person in the world, still I am enduring nahhh, so you too compromise a little....and finally...chill!!! Calm your bones!!! You wait here, let me look around a bit and find a way out of here. Okkkk!!! "

"Fine....whatever...."

Wuxian said with a frown. When Wangji said, he would have done it for anyone, a sharp pain hit Wuxian's heart and upset him. He didn't know why, it upset him that he wasn't a special anyone to Wangji and was just like anybody else.

Wangji wandered around trying to figure out direction. He went following the path behind his car because, that was the direction they entered into the forest. But, to his dismay he ended up at a dead end. a cliff overlooking a raging river. He tried hard to find the way back to the highway but in vain. He had no idea how his car reached there. Besides he could not afford to venture too far from the car and Wuxian. If he got lost and they separated, it would be another disaster. He stood on the cliff, overlooking the river, considering his next step.

Suddenly, he heard a faint sound and on hearing closely he realized it was no one but Wuxian, shouting his name and running towards him at fast pace......

Actually a few minutes ago.....

Wuxian was sitting idly, sulking, looking towards the direction Wangji went. He was hungry. He didn't even get a chance to eat the night before....... and in the morning all he could see was trees, and plants and leaves. Wuxian went a little far behind the bushes to empty his bladder....suddenly he saw a little monkey toddling towards him. He zipped up his trouser and went near it.....

"Awww, hello, there, how you doing?........ oh... oooo...."

Wuxian was just going to touch the adorable thing when his vision settled on behind it. Out of the shade came a troop of the little one's relatives, glaring meanly at him. And god forbid they weren't adorable at all. If anything they had a killer instinct towards Wuxian. Wuxian was glad he already peed or he would have ruined his trousers already...... he smiled awkwardly at them and whispered.....

"I wasn't hurting him. I didn't mean to harm him. Pleaseee, believe me. LAN WANGJI.....LAN....WANGJI......"

But the three adult relatives of the little one were far from believing him. On the contrary, one of them screamed at him displaying the whole set of gritted teeth to his face.... Wuxian screamed at the top of voice.....

"LAAANNNN WANNNNNGGGGGJIIIIIIIIII, LANNN WANGJIIIIII, LAN WANGJII, HELPPPPP,"

And he started running towards the direction Wangji went. He went rushing towards Wangji.

"Helpppp, save meeee, helpppp, Wangjiiii. "

Lan Wangji looked at him coming rushing towards him and then back down the cliff. He was terrified.

"Lan Ying no, Lan Ying no, Xian, Xian stop, Xian stop.....stop....... noooooooo"

And Wuxian jumped on Wangji's body embracing him tightly. And they both fell off the cliff towards the river. For Wangji, initially it was damn scary. But then it felt like freely flying in the sky he spread his hands and smiled a little as Wuxian snuggled more into his embrace, hugging him tightly....hiding his face in the crook of Wangji's neck in fear. Wangji folded his arms back and took him protectively in his embrace.

As both were falling down from the high cliff, into a raging river, it was the most frightening experience. But Wangji felt an eerie kind of peace and thrill as if Wuxian being in his embrace made even fright transform into peace and he wasn't afraid of dying anymore. His body hit the water vertically, legs first and both immersed into the water quickly.

Into deeper, deeper........Wuxian was struggling but Wangji just stared at him calmly as if he was his whole world and he didn't need anything else. Wuxian frowned and held him tighter and pushed his body up, swimming up to the surface..... he swam towards the shore. Pulled himself and a lost Wangji in trance, on land....once safe on land, he started yelling.

"Are you high!?! Are you mad Mr. Lan Wangji!!!! What have you started smoking lately huh!?! Did you know you could, no, no, actually WE could get drowned?"

"Me and you. Together..."

Lan Wangji said Smiling.

"Exactly, both of us could get drowned. Thank god, I am an expert swimmer. You should be thankful that.................................................................................................................."

Wuxian was yelling and blabbering. and Wangji was thinking, confused.

'What's wrong with me? Just now, I could have died, but I wasn't scared or terrified. On the contrary, I was happy falling off the cliff with him hugging me.....snuggling on my body....have I gone mad!!!!!!'

Wangji wanted to hit his head inwardly.. But then, he couldn't help smiling like an idiot ..

'But it felt so good, hugging him tight, tighter in my arms........... but why did he risk his life to save me too? He could just have left me to drown and swam back himself ..... why bother saving the person and carrying the burden of my heavier body to safety, me, who tormented and tortured him so much?!?!! Why Wuxian?!!??!! '

Wuxian was yelling at the top of his voice, reprimanding Wangji... but for Wangji it was the most blissful moment of his life. He had been nothing but rude and offensive to Wuxian but still Wuxian risked saving him. He felt something warm inside and it pleased him so much.

'My god, I would like going up there and jumping back with him in my arms again. I have totally left out my sensible mind somewhere. But then, it felt so fulfilled, peaceful, serene.....and.....what's the word........... complete, holding him in my arms. Having him so close..... I love him..... no no no no, what am I saying!!! I just married him for the sake of my sister....but then why don't I intend to let him go away, from my life ever again....... '

"........ Wangji, are you still in this world or on a trip to hell ....!!!!!!!"

"Huh..... oh yeah......... what were you saying..... yeah, Wuxian, it's a trip to heaven, not hell? "

"As if you are eligible for heaven. half of your day and night, you go yelling what the fuh!!! what the f word..... Hmmnn, now let's go. or are you willing to spend rest of your life meditating here. "

Wuxian said getting up. And walking away.

"Mnnn. "

Wangji said , and in his heart he thought.

'My headache, I am willing to spend the rest of my life following you......wherever you are willing to go. Because, probably the arrogant, least bothered, fearsome CEO of one of the largest firms has fallen for a 'Sassy Bunny'......'

Wangji smiled. And continued following Wuxian.

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜

I GENERALLY, NEVER WRITE ANY NOTES, WITH STORY. BUT, I HAD TO MENTION THE INSPIRATION BEHIND THIS STORY. @SHILVIJEON99
WANTED ME TO WRITE, SOMETHING LIKEWISE. AND, THAT INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS ONE. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT, AND HER TOO. THANK YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 21.3K 115
|| ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ || โ€ข ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ โ€ข แดกสœแด แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แดœแด˜ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? สœแด‡ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษดสŸส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‹แด‡...
290K 18.2K 46
๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฉ๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’„...
235K 9K 40
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ...
133K 2.5K 36
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† " ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ๐’” " ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š " ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ...