The Unknown Publisher

By aynatulmarziya

It is a story of a normal girl who one day find her virtual book in a published book form at a bookstore. To... More

Prologue

542 117 241
By aynatulmarziya

Note : This story will be mostly in third persons POV.

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

In a Shopping Mall:-
At Burger king:-

Younger sister{whisper} : You said you'll ask.

Middle one : Wait let me create the atmosphere first. (I know you can do it, you just need to ask)

Elder sister : What's the matter?

Middle : Di, this burger is awesome.

Elder{while taking a bite} : I know right!

Younger : And these fries too.

Elder : Hmm, I agree.

Middle : Di, I'll bring an ice-cream for you. {She was about to get up from her seat}

Elder{raise one eyebrow} : Wait, stop!!! What do you both want?

Younger{nervously chuckle} : Why will we want something when you are with us?

Elder : Stop buttering, I know you both are upto something. Say it.

Middle : Actually di, while we were coming up... I saw a bookstore...

Elder : No no no...

Younger : Please di, just this once.

Elder : I brought you both with me for clothes shopping not book shopping.

Middle{with a pout} : Di, I'm your favorite cousin right?

Elder{roll her eyes} : Don't start your emotional blackmail now.

Younger{grinning} : Di, it's called love.

Elder : Yeah right! (They'll buy books in addition to that they'll torture me after reading it)

Middle : Di, you know I get inspiration from reading them to write my stories.

Younger : Me too.

Elder : I just hate the moment when you both discovered your inner writers. Common, let's go.

Middle/Younger : Love you di.{both hug her}

Elder : Only half an hour to buy your books or I'll leave.

Middle/Younger : Done deal.

###

Inside the bookstore:-

Younger : Romance or Mystery?

Middle : Umm, Mystery.

Younger : Okay but first let me have a look of "Beyondlocks" new book.

Middle : Alright, I'll be near mystery genre.

Younger : Fine.

###

After 15min:-

The middle one was going through the racks of books where Mystery genre was kept. Out of the blue she spot a book with the similar title as her virtual book. She pick it up to have a look of it when her younger cousin return back to her.

Younger : What's that?

Middle{smirking} : A book.

Younger : Very funny.

Middle : Haha, look at it's title.

Younger{perplexed} : How come it has the same title as yours?

Middle : Many people can have the similar title, right?

Younger : Exact same? Nope. Check author's name?

Middle : That's strange it is an anonymous author.

Younger : Open and read it a bit, hope it is not the same. Now-a-days people steal stories on top of that they publish them.

Elder{who arrived a bit ago} : Who will publish your books?

Middle{whining} : Di!!!

Elder : Sorry. {Middle one open a random page to read furthermore get shocked to find the exact same character names as well as dialogue's}

Middle : What the.....

-----------------------------------------------------

What will be your reaction if you find your book published one day without your knowledge?

-----------------------------------------------------

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 517 40
ပြင်းထန်သော ကားaccidentတစ်ခုကြောင့် comaဝင်နေသော လူနာ တစ်ဦးဟာ ၂ပတ်အကြာတွင် ထူးခြားဆန်းကြယ်စွာပြန်လည်နိုးထလာခဲ့တယ်။ သို့သော် သူဟာ အရင်လိုမဟုတ်တော့။...
48.1K 2.3K 52
(Y/n) couldn't be happier. Ever since she could remember her biggest dream had been to become a Prima Ballerina, and now entering Bellemont Ballet A...
240K 46.4K 128
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
312K 15.1K 18
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙯 , 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" She cried but her 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 didn't show any mercy and beat her from 𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙙...