*SHATTER ME* (Wynter Barkowit...

By JazzyVenecia46

"What's a soulmate?" "Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you... More

Bio
💜Chapter 1: Cheer Camp💜
💜Chapter 2: The Forbidden Forest💜
💜Chapter 3: Wynter's Desire/ We Own The Night💜
💜Chapter 4: When Paths Collide💜
💜Chapter 5: One's Savior💜
💜Chapter 7: Cheer Practice💜
💜Chapter 8: The Wolf Den/Call To The Wild💜
💜Chapter 9: Transformation💜
💜Chapter 10: Embracing The Real Me💜
💜Chapter 11: Flesh and Bone💜
💜Chapter 12: Prawn💜
💜Chapter 13: The Moonstone💜
💜Chapter 14: One For All💜
💜Chapter 15: Omega Love💜

💜Chapter 6: Meeting The Pack💜

4.1K 88 17
By JazzyVenecia46

Athena's P.O.V.

After the entire fiasco with the jocks, I couldn't help but think about Wynter. I couldn't believe I found my mate. Not in a dream, but in reality. All I've ever wanted is to I find her and now I finally have.

When she defended me from the Aceys, I could see how territorial she got over me and how much we meant to each other.

Her beautiful blue eyes and long, brown hair along with her tattoos and such made her beautiful. I was happy I finally found my mate.

Anyway, I was currently walking with Addison, who wouldn't stop fangirling over me and the perky werewolf.

"You two are so cute together!" she told me.

"You have no idea how much this meant to me besides the coming out part." I replied.

"I told you I wasn't lying when I told you that you would find your soulmate. True love and soulmates are real, because I've already experienced and witnessed it." Addison explained.

"You're right. Thanks, Adi." I thanked her.

She smiled and linked her arm with mine. "That's what sisters are for."

"So, I've been thinking. I even talked it out with Bucky." she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "If I become cheer captain, he's going to make you co-captain."

I gasped and smiled. "Yes! The both of us leading the cheer team? I'm down for it."

"By the way, what happened earlier today? Two guys were nut-shotted apparently." she asked.

I widened my eyes and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Sis, what did you do?" she asked.

"I couldn't take it! They were picking on the wolves and my mate! I had to do something!" I exclaimed.

"Were you caught?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I left before anyone noticed. Besides, we were in the alleyway."

Addison sighed before shaking her head with a smirk on her face.

"At least you finally did something about them."

As we made our way outside to a small hangout, I saw the wolves under a tree and I saw the beta nudge Wynter, making her turn her head.

When she saw me, her eyes lit up and she smiled.

I felt my sister's hand on my shoulder.

"Go to her." she urged me.

I froze as I saw half of pack look at me. Mostly Willa and I felt a bit weird.

"What's wrong?" my sister asked.

I looked at her. "Well, Willa didn't exactly thank me for standing up for them and prevented me from going near Wynter. What if she told them to nott accept me? What if they don't like me? I'm not one of them, I'm a human. How will Wynter and I be together if the pack-"

Addison cut me off by covering my mouth. When she released, I breathed heavily. I clutched my chest. "Calm down, Sis. Don't overthink this."

She took out a bottled water and helped me drink it. Once I relaxed, I nodded, letting her know I was okay.

I looked at the pack and saw Wynter looking extremely concerned.

"They'll like you. I mean, one of them is your soulmate after all. Trust me, they will accept you. Maybe even the alpha will. I'm sure she's grateful, but has a hard time showing it." Addison explained.

"Please. She seems to hate humans and one of them happens to be her friend's mate. Not to mention, some alphas don't care about anyone but their power." I argued.

"Look, everything will be okay. As long as you have Wynter in your life, it'll all be fine. Besides, even if she's the only one who accepts you, you still have me, Zed, Eliza, Bree, and Bonzo."

Knowing she was right, I smiled and nodded before pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks, sis."

"No problem, my sweet. Now, go and get your girl." she told me before leaving.

I nodded and saw her leave, meeting up with Zed.

Here goes nothing.

As I turned around, I saw Wynter walking towards me, hands in fists, holding joy inside.

I lifted my hand up and gently caressed her cheek, the markings on her face made her even beautiful than she already was. Her green eyes and long, brown hair. "So, you're my mate."

She smiled and pressed a kiss to the inside of my hand. "Yeah. I'm your mate."

I smiled before Wynter pulled me into her arms. Surprisingly, she was taller than me. Then again, my height was the same as Bree's.

Wynter pressed a kiss to my head as I smiled. It felt...right. I breathed in content while being in my mate's arms. "I can't believe I finally found you."

"Me too, Wynter." I replied.

We pulled away, but she kept an arm around my waist.

"Thank you for what you did. It meant a lot." she said.

"And thank you for telling those minions to back off." I replied.

"Come on, let's introduce you to my pack." she said.

"Wynter, what if-"

"I heard your talk with your sister." she told me. She gasped before hitting the sides of her face with her fists. "Bad wolf."

Now, that was adorable. I knew I was going to enjoy having her as my mate.

She shook her head before taking my hand in hers. I could feel the sparks at the contact. Cliche, I know, but whatevs.

"They'll love you. Trust me, babe. I never shut up about you to the pack and heck, even our alpha said she would like to meet you properly. She was just scared from what those jocks did. Also, she isn't a bad alpha. She has a soft spot and loves the pack dearly, so since you're my mate, she'll be okay with it. Come on, let's go."

I smiled as I squeezed her hand before we began walking to the pack. I felt a bit nervous from all the stares I was getting, but as long as I was in Wynter's arms, I knew it would all be okay.

We finally made it to the pack and stopped in front of them as they all stood up. The alpha and beta walked forward first.

I leaned onto Wynter for support, since I felt like I was going to fall apart at some point.

She seemed to have sensed my distress and anxiety, because she kept her other arm around my waist.

"So, you're Athena Wells?" the alpha asked.

"As in Wynter's mate?" the beta added.

I slowly nodded my head. "Yeah."

Before I knew it, I was crushed into a bear hug by the alpha.

For some reason, I felt happy in the presence of the wolves. Like as if there was a connection between me and them.

"Finally! Now, we don't have to hear Wynter talking for two hours straight." she said.

Wynter laughed and pounced on her alpha playfully.

The beta came over and hugged me. "You have no idea how long we've been waiting to see our pup happy. She wouldn't shut up about you."

Soon, I was being introduced to the rest of the werewolves, who I learned their names were Waverly, Wendy, Waldo, Wesley, and William.

I felt like I was going to get along with Waverly, Wendy, and Wesley very well.

The alpha stepped forward. "My name is Willa Lykensen."

The beta followed. "My name is Wyatt Lykensen."

I smiled as they pulled me under the tree to hang out with them. Lucky for me, I had a free period, so, I didn't mind.

Not even 15 minutes later, I was already laughing with the wolves while snuggling up close to Wynter, who would kiss my head every 20 seconds. We were like that for a pretty good while.

Maybe the werewolves weren't so bad after all. One of them happens to be my mate and they've already accepted me as practically part of the pack.

I was just happy that I found my soulmate. Someone who isn't afraid to love me. Someone who didn't reject me like all the other girls did.

But, that was just the beginning for what was going to come.

Once the school bell rang, I got up and grabbed my backpack. Wynter whined as she looked at me sadly.

"Don't worry, Wynter. I'm just going to the library." I explained as I held her hand.

Wyatt looked between me and Wynter and gave me a sweet smile. "We'll see you two later."

I smiled and nodded as Willa pat my shoulder before following his pack.

"You know, Athena, I had my doubts about you before. I thought you were one of the humans who just wanted to hurt us or saw us as monsters, but you proved yourself. Standing up for Wynter against two jocks or whatever and defending my pack. We've never in more than 100 years experienced a human standing up for werewolves and treating them as equals. Thank you for doing that. I'm sorry for how I reacted. I was just afraid for my pack. I can tell you love my friend, so with that said, you have earned my trust."

I smiled before she hugged me. I hugged her back before she walked off to join the other wolves.

I turned and looked at my mate.

"Let's go. I'll help you out with everything." I told her.

Wynter smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked to class, ignoring all the grossed out looks from the anti-monster students, Bucky, and the Aceys. Wynter would flash her eyes and growl at them, which made them run off.

Pricks.

We got to the library and sat with Wesley and Wendy. They gave me warm smiles as Wynter snuggled close to me.

Whenever some people made remarks when they past us, the three wolves would snarl at them and they'd back off.

Who would have thought a wolf pack would become protective of me? A human who happens to be the mate of one of their own.

I saw Bree walk in and she smiled at me before sitting at the table in front of us, doing her work.

Wynter eyed her and got up slowly, sneaking up towards her.

"Wyn, don't." I warned her, but she just smirked.

My mate caught Bree's attention before ripping her homework and eating it.

"Hey! That dog just ate my homework!" she said as Addison walked in, joining her. Wyatt was following her. Okay, major stalker alert.

I jumped as I looked over and saw Willa slam some books onto the table. "Lies! These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But, they struck first and stole our moonstone!" she explained angrily.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." my sister said.

"There's a lot you don't know." Willa told her before grabbing the book.

"I know the alarm's gonna go off if you don't check out those books!" Addison shouted.

Suddenly, Willa got her necklace and threw it at the detector, disabling it. She walked through and got it back.

"That's awesome!" I said.

"I know, right? Our necklaces have a way with electronics." Wyatt reminded us.

Soon, the werewolves got up and my mate looked at me.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded before she kissed my cheek and walked off with her friends. I got up and sat down with Addison and Bree as they looked dumbfounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 56 16
Breaking down walls isn't easy, Terrance and Zed figured that out the hard way. From the day they met the two started making waves to change their sm...
16.7K 950 31
Dakota has never believed in mates, it's just the what she was taught. She doesn't believe in sparks, she doesn't believe in love at first sight so s...
76.4K 2.5K 15
"According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split t...
8K 413 24
"What's a soulmate? " "It's a... well it's like a best friend but more. A soul mate is someone you carry forever... " ♤ *Completed 12/18/16*