Michemily/ A different love s...

Oleh canadianbanana_

Hi loves! Its me, Bianca and this is my first ever story here on wattpad. Im super excited to start this new... Lebih Banyak

Michemily~A different love story

Michemily/A different love story/Part 2

141 3 2
Oleh canadianbanana_

Emily arrives at The Next Step a bit earlier, because she wants to be ready to tell Michelle something shocking. It is 12, Michelle is running late! ''OMG!! I'm so sorry Em!! I couldn't find my math essay''. Emily rolls her eyes and laughs. ''Um , i have something to ask you , Michelle.'' Yeah sure,anything''! Emily holds Michelle's hand tight, and whispers:
-''Michelle, Will you go to the spring dance with me?! As much as i like you, im not ready to come out yet so um.. Please make it look as we are coming as friends.. Is that ok?'' Michelle is shocked.
-''Wow um.. sure , i mean yeah!'' They both hug and turn around as they blush~ ''Im so glad your my- AHHHHHHH! I GOTTA GO TO CLASS" Yells Michelle ''Bye Em~ '' Michelle pulls her to the side and gives her a little peck on the cheek~.Emily runs to take the train. " I will still never ever EVER take that bus, Michelle is crazy sometimes!'' ~DRRRRINGGGGG~ The bell rings at school and all the students run out of school. Michelle and Emily meet up after school at Parkour Alley. ''Hey Em, Wow uh, you look, amazing ''! Emily decided to wear a beautiful blue dress with a unique flower pattern,and Michelle, well, she is wearing sweatpants and a hoodie . '' Michelle Baldesarra, You are my life, my everything, but most importantly, your my best friend. I love you''. Emily runs into Michelle's arms~ ''Come over to my house, if that ok wiht you, Em'' ''Of course M<3''
~A bit later~
''Your bedroom is so aesthetic, i dont understand!''Says Emily.~'' It's one word.. PINK'' Says Michelle. ''Anyways, when i was at school today, i saw you talking to West, what's up with that?''Asks Michelle.
'Nothing. He is just a friend, ok M!!''Michelle sighs and rolls her eyes ~'' Em, i think its time for you to go, im getting tired..'' ''No! Um i mean, do i have to go, i kinda wanna spend the night again~'' Michelle ends up Agreeing with her, and they get into PJ's. ~Peck~ Michelle smooched Emily on the check , and Emily desides to go bigger. ~Peck~ Emily kisses Michelle on the lips. '' I don't know where i would be without you. You saved me , Michelle ~'' I know, i know Em~ They spend the rest of the night just chilling~ A new adventure awaits the next day~

Tysm for reading! Im loving all the support im getting, so ty <3
Please comment on this story and tell me if i should do a different part each friday, i need to know if you guys are enjoying it !~

~Bianca

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.4K 451 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
169K 18.9K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
772K 15.5K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
38.5K 1.5K 28
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...