π₯𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 π›π«π¨π­π‘πžπ« 𝐒�...

Autorstwa rowyaltyroses

just some imagines from everyone favorite non-twins. (requests are open) WiΔ™cej

requests are open!
β€’ "momma aint raise no b!tch" (tony) β€’
β€’ tattoo (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ mom (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ girls need love (tony)β€’
β€’ dating them would include (both) β€’
β€’ viagra (tony) β€’
β€’ confession (tony) β€’
β€’ nightmare (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ PDA (tony) β€’
β€’ request : pregnancy pt.2 (ondreaz)β€’
β€’ no nut november (tony) β€’
β€’ first time (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ sexts (tony) β€’
β€’ q&a (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ family first (both) β€’
β€’ dad (tony) β€’
β€’ millionaire's wife (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ suicide squad (tony) β€’
β€’ best friend (tony) β€’
β€’ fighting (both) β€’
β€’ sick (both) β€’
β€’ boxing (tony) β€’
β€’ PSA from the author β€’
β€’ nursing (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ phone call (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ sexts pt.2 (tony) β€’
β€’ baking (ondreaz) β€’
β€’ he and she (tony) β€’
β€’ drugs (ondreaz) β€’

β€’ pregnancy (ondreaz) β€’

4.8K 73 10
Autorstwa rowyaltyroses

MONTH 1

"babe that was the most embarrassing thing ever." i said opened the door to our apartment.

we just came back from taylers apartment where we were all doing tik toks and dancing. but for some reason i had the sudden urge to throw up and i threw up like 3 times while i was over there.

"hey it's okay. no ones upset with you." said ondreaz putting his hand on my stomach. "baby please give your mom a good time. you feeling okay?"

"i feel fine i just— ugh. im actually hungry." i said opening our cabinets. "do we have peanut butter?"

i grabbed a bag of hot fries and sat on the counter.

"peanut butter?" he asked confused. usually i detested peanut butter but for some reason i was craving it so bad.

"or yogurt.." i said and he looked at me even more confused.

"why yogurt?" he opened the fridge to check and gave me a cup of yogurt.

"i want the hot fries and the yogurt and i can't decide which one to eat first." i whined. i dipped a hot fry into the yogurt and tried it.

"i kinda wanna be disgusted but i also wanna know if it tastes good."

i laughed and nodded.

"weirdly enough."

MONTH 3

before i could sink in the the bed over lightly pulled me to land on my back.

"don't squash my baby like that." he said.

he laid his head saying a couple things to the baby.

"come on please hurry. i love you. can you show yourself?"

i didnt even have a baby bump. but ondreaz was eager anyways.

"i'm so tired" i yawned.

he got up and turned off the lights and hugged me in bed.

"what do you want a boy or girl?"

"i kinda want a boy."i confessed.

"i want a girl. but i don't wanna say it because then i'll jinx it."

MONTH 6

"mom! i know." said ondreaz talking with his mom in the kitchen. i

"hey don't mom i know me. soon you'll know how annoying it is. you're gonna have a daughter so good luck." she laughed.

we found out we were having a girl at our gender reveal party and we honestly couldn't be more excited.

i did hope for a boy but i was so happy to have a girl.

"nah she's gonna be my best friend because i don't want to be a strict parent." said ondreaz. "babe you hungry?"

"sure." i said getting up. "ow fuck."

"ugh that's the worst, when you get up and you feel all the weight on your hips." said tony pretending like he knew.

"tony in the sweetest way possible : you are the reason i wish men could get pregnant." i said.

"you guys should thank me. i'm gonna he the cool uncle." said tony and walked over to his mom. "i'll take her to parties and pick her up when she's drunk at 3 am and doesn't want her parents to know."

ondreaz sighed and rolled his eyes.

"do you not have plans to have kids too." said ondreaz.

"not for now. first i kinda have to get a lady for that and ew." said tony shaking his head. "no no i don't want kids."

"you say that now but trust me that you're gonna have the most. i know you." said their mom.

***

MONTH 9

@yourinstagram

@yourinstagram : can't wait to buy you a doll house or a nerf gun ; you do you babygirl 🎀

•••

"merry christmas!" said tony and ondreaz to the camera placed in front of them. "eve."

"it's currently like 8 pm. we just ate dinner. i'm pregnant now." said tony.

"i'm tired of being pregnant." i said laying on their bed.

"soon. our daughter is here soon." said ondreaz. "6 centimeters. we could be at the hospital like right now but y/n is kinda lazy to go and wait there."

"because i don't want to wait half a day for them to tell me i'm still dislates 6 cm. i'm having the worst contractions im so exhausted."

"i'm tired too bro i didn't sleep anything" said tony and ondreaz and i both bitch faced him.

ondreaz and i have already not gotten all the sleep we could. i get contractions all night and it's hard to sleep and ondreaz stays up to comfort me.

"dude we haven't slept."ondreaz started talking and i started getting a contraction.

"fuckkk." i said groaning.

"babe we should deadass go to hospital. how far apart are they?" asked ondreaz.

"4 minutes." i said.

"you should've been in the hospital at 6 minutes; i saw it in a movie." said tony.

"it hurts so bad." i whined.

"nah nah let's go." said ondreaz

***

"smile." said ondreaz while i was in the middle of a contraction.

"shut the fuck up ondreaz." i said.

"aww you look like a little old lady. i asked her do you want me to film this? she said yes."

"i'm 9 cm since a good ass while ago. but im so nervous. i dont wanna push." i kinda was really scared.

ondreaz turned the camera off and came to hold my hand.

"you okay?" he asked.

"i can't do this." i said started crying. it was so much pressure and pains

"mama it's okay. what do you wanna do?"

"i don't know." i said feeling an anxiety attack coming in towards me.

"y/n are you ready to have this baby." smiled the doctor walking in.

"she's nervous." said ondreaz.

"you have some painkillers on you and let me tell you it can be mostly quick." said the doctor. "but she needs to be out right now because she is already poking through."

i decided to take a deep breath and get it over with. some of mine and ondreaz' family members were out there.

i was on like my 5th push and i felt like i was dying.

"i can't." i said crying.

"yes you can. im right here for you. i'm not leaving your side. you are extremely strong and i don't care if say otherwise." said ondreaz holding my hand.

the 6th push was so painful yet it was the push.

the moment i heard that crying noise and they lifted her over use so that we could see her.

i started bawling my eyes out without control and so did ondreaz.

"thank you so much." said ondreaz once they put her on my chest. i t kinda sucked that they didn't let ondreaz cut her chord but we were happy that she was here.
•••

@ondreazlopez

@ondreazlopez : never felt love this strong , glad to be outnumbered

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

98.2K 1.1K 29
Just some cute imagines and preferences that should make you smile :))). Requests - Open (sorry not everyone in the story is on the cover)
105K 979 23
ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ Κ™α΄€sα΄‹α΄‡α΄›Κ™α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€s. α΄‡Ι΄α΄Šα΄Κ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄s. Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ Κ™Κα΄‡πŸ’˜
64K 1K 35
You are a fan of Tony Lopez and you have been for the longest time and you've been wanting to meet him for the longest time and your dreams finally c...
798 39 15
Β° Hi guys ! Thats my frist story w Ondreaz Lopez and more of the Hype house memders wish you like it Β° γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹