š‘©š‘¹š‘¶š‘²š‘¬š‘µ š‘·š‘°š‘¬š‘Ŗš‘¬š‘ŗ ā˜¾ļøŽ...

By -SMITTENHERRON

šš‘šŽšŠš„š ššˆš„š‚š„š’, in which the little sister of Corbyn Besson has to move in with him and his bandma... More

ā€¢ š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘ŗš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘°š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘°š‘æ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘³š‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘³š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘°š‘­š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘°š‘暝‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µš‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘­š‘°š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘ŗš‘°š‘æ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢

ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢

3.8K 77 46
By -SMITTENHERRON

Skyler's pov

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Zach promised me that I could sleep till late in the morning since he and Jack always do the same. That I wouldn't have to get up early until tour comes around.

But here he is.

All dressed.

At five a.m.

in front of my bed, with a big, tired, smile and with a pillow in his hands which he smacked in my face a couple of times less than a minute ago.

"You're annoying as hell, you do know that right?" I groaned and grabbed my pillow from underneath my head, smacking him back with it. He gasped.

"Outch! Corbyn!" He let out. " Your sister is abusing me!" He shouted as he smacked me again which caused me to smack him back.

"You'll get over it." A voice sighed at my door, earning our attention.

Of course it was Corbyn.

Since Zach was focused on glaring in a playful matter at him. I took the chance to smack him good and he fell on the ground. I sighed happily and laid back on my bed, pulling the covers over me.

"You do know you have to get out of bed eventually, don't you?" I groaned and threw the covers off of me.

"It better be a fun rehearsal." Corbyn chuckled as I looked over at Zach who was sort of chilling on the ground. I sighed. "Get up you." I grabbed his arm and pulled him up, shoving him slightly towards Corbyn.

"What are you doing?" Zach asked me confused.

"Well I'm planning on taking a quick shower and then getting changed." I told him in a obvious voice. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"You do know that you have an half hour left, don't you?" Zach chuckled.

"Twenty-five minutes." Jack came from behind and smiled annoyingly at me. I groaned and lightly, but softly, slammed my head against the wall right next to them.

Don't worry, it didn't hurt....that much.

"What are we talking about?" Daniel joined us too at my door. "And what's up with Sky?" I mentally facepalmed.

"Well how nice of you to join us, Seavey. Let's all get Jonah and then we can pick my outfit for today together." I spoke sarcastically.

"I heard my name." I groaned and looked up, seeing all five of them dressed with those stupid and annoying smiles plastered on their faces, blocking my door.

"Whyyy?" I whined. "Where did you even come from?" I sighed and took a step back, leaning against my desk. He shrugged.

"Did you never had that talk? Because if not, then you can go to Corbyn. I am not taking that road." He told me. I raised an eyebrow at him and Corbyn smacked the back of his head.

"No way we're taking that road." He let out a quick shiver. I looked at them, waiting for them to leave my room but they didn't.

"What?" I asked them still tired.

"So about that outfit of yours." Jack started and just walked right into my room as Zach followed him. "I think that we should go for-" They went through my closet and I just watched while they threw my once neatly folded clothes on the ground. I turned back to the other three who were looking amused at the two, and then at me.

"I'm taking a shower." They chuckled as I smoothly grabbed my underwear without them noticing it and walked into my bathroom, locking the door immediately.

Please boys, don't ruin my room.

I have to sleep in it for another three weeks.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

I got out of my bathroom in my pjs again since I didn't had an outfit yet, and got confronted with a huge mess. My eyes scanned the room, only to find Zach and Jack going through my clothes which were literally everywhere while Daniel, Jonah and Corbyn were chilling on my bed and chair.

"Hey Sky," Daniel smiled innocently at me as he spun the chair he was sitting on to me. "how was your shower? You have fifteen minutes left by the way." I shoved him lightly and sighed, causing him to chuckle as I leaned back against my bathroom door.

"Why do you turn everywhere you go in such a huge mess?" The three chuckled as Zach and Jack were too focused on my clothes.

"It's our signature." Daniel told me as Corbyn and Jonah snickered. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Did you find anything yet?" I asked the two boys on the ground. Zach looked up at me and smiled, holding a dress up. I laughed.

"Zach, I'm not going in a dress. I'm probably gonna lay on the couch all day while you're busy rehearsing." He shrugged and Jack held up my grey jogging. "That will do. What else do you got, Avery?" I asked as I grabbed the jogging and threw it over my shoulder, aiming on my bed but it landed on Jonah's lap instead. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Seriously? You couldn't warn me?" I shrugged but smiled and sat down on the ground behind Zach and Jack.

"I got the matching crop top." Jack spoke again as he handed it over to me.

"And I got a jacket." Zach smiled and threw it at me. I caught it and looked at it all together.

I guess I'm going for a lazy look today.

"Good enough." I replied and got up as Jonah handed me my jogging before I headed back in my bathroom again. I got changed ⬇️ and pulled my hair in a messy bun. I sighed when I looked at myself in the mirror.

Why do I need to leave the house again?

I forced myself out of my bathroom and instantly felt myself getting a headache from the huge mess they actually made.

"I'm not cleaning that up." I sighed, causing them to turn to me.

"Then who is?" Jack asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know but it's not me, that's for sure." I answered and dropped myself on my floor, laying back.

"Nope, no, that's not gonna happen." Daniel got in front of me with Corbyn and they pulled me up again. "It's time to go, come on boys." Daniel announced and the others followed us downstairs.

"But I didn't eat yet and I have to take my medicines." I reminded them, actually using it as a excuse to have a few extra minutes since Daniel was rushing me to the front door.

"Jack already made your breakfast so you can eat it at the studio." Zach answered while Jack walked up to me with a small bag.

"And I also packed your medicines and a water bottle." He smiled proudly as Jonah handed me a warmer jacket and Corbyn threw my white sneakers at me.

"Outch! Corbyn!" I rubbed my arm where the sneakers hit me, feeling a faint sting. His face fell and he rushed over to me.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" He inspected my arm as I rolled my eyes slightly.

"It's fine, Corbs. I'm not a baby, I can take a bit of pain." I reassured him, throwing my first jacket off and tied it up around my waist, putting the slightly warmer jacket on and then slid into my shoes.

It really didn't hurt. I just felt a little sting, that's it.

"Now let's go so I can sleep in the car." I heard a few chuckles before Zach rushed past me to the car, claiming a spot.

I sat in the back with Daniel and we talked a little.

"So how long are we gonna stay in the studio for?" I asked all the boys. Jack turned to me and shrugged.

"I don't know, it depends." He answered. "And we're not only going to the studio. We need to rehearse our dance choreography through our songs too." I laughed.

"So I am going to see you dancing?" They nodded. "Maybe this day is gonna be fun after all." I smiled and sat back as a few of them rolled their eyes in a playful matter at me.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

"Zach, you're up!" Their producer shouted. Zach nodded as he headed into the booth when Daniel walked out. He sat down next to me and smiled.

"And? What do you think?" He asked me. I laughed a little.

"You're good, Seavey. I didn't expect that from you." He chuckled but nodded.

"Well thanks, Sky. That's so sweet of you." He commented sarcastically. Now I was the one to chuckle.

"No problem." I smiled. I already heard him, Jack and now Zach. I was kinda excited for Corbyn and Jonah. "So when is your break?"

"I think in an hour or so." Daniel shrugged. I nodded and listened to Zach's singing.

He's good.

After a few minutes Corbyn got called in and I sat straight up on the couch, wanting to hear his voice really badly.

This is the reason why he moved to LA after all.

He started to sing and I was kinda amazed with his high notes. He sent me a playful wink when he saw my jaw hanging open and I let out a playful scoff as I turned to the others.

"What is this song gonna be called?" The four boys smiled at me but didn't give me a answer. "What? I can't know?" I chuckled.

"It's a secret. We don't know if we wanna release it yet. Maybe we'll safe it for after our tour." I nodded.

"What kind of tour is it excatly? Through America?" Jack shook his head.

"We're gonna tour through Europe." He smiled. I nodded a little but felt a sudden wave of worry hit me.

New countries, new people, new cultures, new langauges....

Oh god this is gonna be one hell of a tour.

"Everything alright?" I looked up at Jonah and shrugged while letting out a light sigh. "You know we promised to stick with you, and we're not breaking that." He whispered as he grabbed a hold of my hand. "Besides, it's gonna be really fun and you will meet our crew and Eben." He smiled at me. I gave him a small nod and he pulled me in a hug.

"I hope so." He chuckled softly.

"I know so." I smiled and we pulled away when we heard the booth getting opened again, seeing a smiling Corbyn raising his eyebrow at us.

"Jonah, it's your turn." Jonah nodded as we pulled apart and gave me a light reassuring squeeze in my tight before getting into the booth. I felt a blush paint itself on my cheeks but it was already too late to hide.

"So you and Jonah, huh?" Corbyn smiled as he sat down in Jonah's previous spot.

"Me and Jonah?" I asked him a little confused.

"Oh come on, everybody sees it. You're close." He bumped my shoulder lightly. I shrugged.

"I guess." I saw him rolling his eyes playfully before I turned to the booth, hearing Jonah's beautiful voice. I closed my eyes and listened to it, instantly feeling a smile growing on my face.

How can a boy be so talented?

How can they all five be so talented?

I opened my eyes again after a good minute, not realizing my brother was watching me with a smirk, together with the other three boys.

"What?" I asked them as a slight blush coloured my cheeks again.

"Oh, nothing." Daniel shrugged as the others chuckled and turned back to do their own thing again. "You're so obvious." Daniel chuckled quietly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused but a little annoyed.

"Oh, just your crush on Jonah, that's all." Daniel told me. I looked at him with wide eyes since we're not alone.

"Daniel." I shoved him lightly.

So much for a secret.

"What? They already know." He shrugged. I was about to open my mouth again when he continued. "Don't worry, I didn't tell them. There was no need to. You're too obvious for that." I smacked him lightly and sighed, sitting back down. "What's wrong?"

"This is my first time." I mumbled.

"Your first time?" He asked me confused. "What do you mean?"

"I've never liked someone before." I confessed with a sigh. "I don't even know how this all works." He let out a quick shrug again.

"You shouldn't think too much about it and just let it happen. Don't force anything." Dani smiled. I felt myself sighing again but eventually my body relaxed.

I guess he's right.

"Thanks, Dani." I smiled as he pulled me in a hug.

"No problem." Daniel stated with a simple smile.

"Come on boys! I want one with all of you!" We pulled apart and they all headed into the booth as they soon started singing. Their voices match perfectly together. I understand why so many people like their music.

Maybe I should listen more often to their music.

-

I'm so happy. My birthday is in four days.

Plus, I kinda like my class now since I actually got used to everything again.

Anyway, new question v

Who's lane are you in?

I started in Corbyn's when I first came into the fandom, but currently I'm in Zach's. :)

Bye guys, have a lovely day or evening. <3

- Savannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.6K 30
š‹šŽš•š„ š“š€šŠš„š’ š“šˆšŒš„ --> in which a girl is everything the boy needs to get his heart fixed after a experiencing a hard break up. "Look at th...
86.6K 1.7K 54
š…š€šššŽš˜, in which a girl has no idea of a particular band's existence, also oblivious to one of them crushing on her while her brother is captai...
Suicide By .g

Fanfiction

156K 4.2K 61
( COMPLETED ) Corbyn Bessons 17 year old sister, follow her journey through this thing called LIFE
144K 2.8K 36
š‹šˆš“š“š‹š„ ššˆš†š‡š“šŒš€š‘š„š’ --> in which he suffers from nightmares, a girl- he thinks he hates- playing the lead. "I spilled coffee all over h...