*SHATTER ME* (Wynter Barkowit...

由 JazzyVenecia46

"What's a soulmate?" "Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you... 更多

Bio
💜Chapter 1: Cheer Camp💜
💜Chapter 2: The Forbidden Forest💜
💜Chapter 3: Wynter's Desire/ We Own The Night💜
💜Chapter 5: One's Savior💜
💜Chapter 6: Meeting The Pack💜
💜Chapter 7: Cheer Practice💜
💜Chapter 8: The Wolf Den/Call To The Wild💜
💜Chapter 9: Transformation💜
💜Chapter 10: Embracing The Real Me💜
💜Chapter 11: Flesh and Bone💜
💜Chapter 12: Prawn💜
💜Chapter 13: The Moonstone💜
💜Chapter 14: One For All💜
💜Chapter 15: Omega Love💜

💜Chapter 4: When Paths Collide💜

4.3K 98 23
由 JazzyVenecia46

Athena's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning not to my alarm, but my sister shaking me. I told her to buzz off and let me sleep a bit more until she told me it was the day of the nomination for the next class president and we had to be there early.

I got up, did my morning routine, got my cheer uniform on, had breakfast, and was off to school with Addison.

She ended up meeting with Zed, since I had to turn in some homework assignments to the classes I would miss.

Once I was done, I saw Eliza and she smiled when I met up with her.

"Hey, I missed you!" she said. "I missed you too!" I replied.

"How's it going, my favorite zombae?" I asked as we did a secret handshake.

"Well, fighting injustice and all. It's become a thing." she replied.

"I mean, we're all accepted to be together. What's the problem?" I asked her.

"They're tearing down Seabrook Power and I think we can evolve past our Z-bands." she replied as we began walking.

"Well, Eliza, you gotta enjoy life while you're at it." I replied with a smile.

"I'm not letting you miss the Prawn." I saw Zed talking to Addison.

"If you can't go, I'm not going!" she replied.

"Well, I like you too much not to let you go." he replied.

"Well, I like you too much to leave you behind. I am so not going." she replied as we got over there.

"Ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple." Eliza said as I chuckled.

"How's it going, Eliza?" Addison asked.

"You know, fighting injustice is keeping me busy." she replied.

"And looking good doing it, zombae." Addison replied.

"Addison, Athena!" I heard Bucky shout. "Time to officially nominate me as president!"

I rolled my eyes as did my sister. It was a twin thing.

"Cheer can be so much more than just pom-poming for Bucky." I said. "You're telling me." she replied.

"Addison! Athena!" I rolled my eyes as I heard Lacey's nasal voice speak.

"Once we're cheer captain, you are so off the team." she said.

I scoffed as I lay my arm on my sister's shoulder.

"And when I'm cheer captain, you'll be welcomed to stay because I'll be making cheer about bringing people together." Addison retorted back.

"That was awful trash talk." Stacey said.

"I know, right? You'll never be cheer captain, freak." Lacey said as she grabbed me and Addison.

"See you later." I told my friend as we walked off.

++++++++++++

I stood in between Addison and Bree as we were in the auditorium for the nomination, cheering and clapping as the principal spoke up.

"Are there any more nominees for president? Just a reminder that being part of student council means that we get to hang." she said, making all of us go quiet.

"Anybody wanna hang?" she asked awkwardly. I looked at Addison and hid my face behind my pom poms.

You know, when someone is embarrassing themselves and you can't help but feel embarrassed yourself because of how cringy it is?

Yep. That's why.

"Anyone want to hang out?" she asked again. "Anyone? Oh! We could come up with our very own complicated high-five! That'd be fun." she smiled awkwardly as she embarrassed herself more.

"Can I just fall into a hole now?" I muttered, which made Addison and Bree almost burst out laughing.

The band began playing and we all cheered as Bucky came out and did his entrance. Well, me and my friends were barely cheering.

I for sure as hell wasn't going to be in his campaign.

"Great news! We have a brilliant and cheertastic candidate running for president this year. Me!" he said.

Everybody started chanting his name and I just joined in because I was on the cheer team.

Suddenly, I gasped as I saw Zed fall from the bleachers and land behind Bucky. He pushed him out of the way as he tried to get his balance.

Wait, was my best friend running for president also?!

"Zombie strong!" he shouted.

"Whoo!" I cheered as I shook my pom-poms.

"My name is Zed and I am running for president." he announced. Addison, Bree, and I gasped before we squealed, excited for him.

"Zed can't steal my spotlight! What about the whole anti-monster thingy?" Bucky complained.

"Anyone can run for president, Bucky!" Addison told our cousin.

"She actually has a point, Mr. Bucky." the principal said before walking off.

"A zombie president?" Lacey whined. "Eww!" she and her minions whined.

"Oh, hush up, Plastics. You two make people want to rip their ears off." I told them off.

Everyone cheered, including me as Addison and Bree high-fived me.

"Okay! If you vote for me, I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" Zed announced.

I jumped and cheered as the band continued playing. I was going to show my support for my best friend in his campaign. It's time for something different.

"Zed! Zed! Zed!" we all chanted over and over.

"As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and-"

"Werewolves?!" Bree cut off Zed.

Zed chuckled. "Um, no. Why would be want...Werewolves!" he shouted, pointing behind us.

I turned and saw a pack of werewolves burst through the door. I grabbed Addison's hand as everyone ran to take cover.

"There she is!" the alpha shouted as they ran towards us.

"Football team! Defense! Z-24! Right!" Zed commanded the football team.

The football team all went into a defensive mode in front of me and my sister.

"Where's the moonstone, white hair?" the alpha asked her. 

"I think you've got the wrong person!" Addison replied.

I overheard Zed and Eliza arguing about their Z-bands, but I suddenly felt something. Like, I was being drawn to something.

My eyes landed on one of the werewolf girls in front. She had a patch of white on her brown hair that was in space buns. She had markings on her arms and face and beautiful blue eyes. I felt a connection towards her.

Wait, I've seen her before.

"Our razor-sharp claws will gut 'em and splatter their blood!" she threatened, making everyone back in fear. Her eyes went wide as she looked at the alpha. "Too much?"

"Wolves! On my command!" the alpha ordered as the werewolves snarled, their eyes and necklaces glowing.

Unexpectedly, the girl I felt drawn to locked eyes with me. We stood there before hers lit up with love, desire, and respect.

Thinking deeper, I felt a connection to her. Maybe this was Wynter.

Or was I wrong?

I saw the guy next to the alpha whisper something to her before she told him something. "Wolves! Stand down."

The werewolves all retreated as we stayed silent.

"Sorry. We werewolves so admire your town and we just came here to join your school." she explained with an obvious fake smile.

"What? They can't join our school!" Bucky protested.

"Technically, the Forbidden Forest is within the school district." Coach reminded him.

"So, welcome to Seabrook!" Addison announced.

The werewolves smiled before she and I pushed our way through the football team.

"I'm Addison Wells." she introduced herself. She looked at me and I smiled, walking forward. "My name is Athena Wells."

"Willa Lykensen." The alpha said.

"Wyatt Lykensen." the guy next to her introduced.

"Cool names. Suits you well." I complimented.

I smiled and nodded

They smiled in unison and nodded their heads.

"Same goes to you. You're named after a powerful goddess and seems like you've lived up to it." Wyatt complimented.

I got good vibes from him, so I wasn't worried about him trying to attack me or anything.

It was at that moment that the werewolf with the space buns walked to me and stood. "My name is Wynter Barkowitz."

I gasped as I felt like my prayers had been answered. This gorgeous werewolf was my soulmate. The one I've been dying to find.

"So that means you're my....?" I trailed off. She smiled and nodded.

I gasped before looking at my sister, she smiled.

"You found her, sis. I told you that you had nothing to worry about. I just want you to be happy."

She hugged me before looking at my mate. She held her hand out and Wynter eyed it, looking at me. I nodded and she shook my sister's hand.

Wynter pulled me into a hug and I smiled, hugging her back. I felt her stroke my hair lovingly and I buried my face into the fur on her shoulders.

Whatever perfume she had on smelt like heaven. Almost like vanilla and shea butter.

Wynter pulled away and kissed my cheek before we both smiled.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" Wynter asked.

I smiled and nodded before she and the pack left. I grabbed my sister's hand and we exited the auditorium. Bree had followed us and the second we got out, the two started fangirling.

"I'm so happy for you!" Bree exclaimed as she hugged me.

"I told her, but she didn't believe me! I know you two are going to be great together! Oh, give me a hug!" Addison said as she hugged me.

I laughed as I hugged the two girls and we walked to class.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.7K 950 31
Dakota has never believed in mates, it's just the what she was taught. She doesn't believe in sparks, she doesn't believe in love at first sight so s...
52.1K 1.9K 64
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenges you to be better, someone who can't st...
1K 17 18
What's a soulmate? It's a... Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. It's so...
52.6K 1.4K 54
In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate or more than one it depends on your sou...