OUR LITTLE SECRET

De satansslutt

"SCREW ALL OF YOU!" I yell and give them the finger, as the whole party looks at me like they've just witness... Mais

easter
fuck off
playful evening
HUGE
can't get enough can ya?
yes?
fuck me
not yet
amazing
your kidding... right?
'baby mamma'
shit
'movin in, bitches'
yessir
bye felicia
mess
home
(daddy) Issues
Get off

AUTHORS NOTE (plz read:)

4.1K 41 15
De satansslutt

HIIIII!! welcum;) to my first story...EVER.

I hope you enjoy my book!! I've been planning on writing a book for a while now, and I thought I could give you guys some what of a good story to read during this boring ass quarantine. This book literally started out as a dream I had, and I just decided to add on to it and make it a story! I'm going to try to update new chapters and keep up pretty frequently. If something were to happen that I am not able to update, I will let you guys know! PLEASE don't steal my story or copyright it, I've worked so hard to come this far and I just want you guys to be happy.

So i'm not gonna put pics of the characters because I feel like its better if you guys choose who you want to imagine them to be! All these characters are made up and the names are not real people this is not a real story! At the end of the story, I will be putting a character list that I dreamt of when I had this dream and the people that were in it.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO... lets get into it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10K 147 27
He pulled me in by my waist and I looked straight at his chest, ignoring his blazing stare. He gently lifted my chin forcing me to look at him. He l...
320K 6.2K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
350K 7.5K 52
"Mavis I just don't want you to get hurt." He says I sigh and look away feeling a little hurt. "Why can't you just let be with him."I say sadly he g...
39.9K 835 39
✯❦⚕︎❦✯ His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...