Another Pair Of Silver Eyes (...

By Vicoool

A child by the name of Y/N L/N was a boy who was so selfless, he'd do the craziest things in all of Remnant... More

Lost In The Forest...
A Rose With Thorns, And A Party Invitation!
Welcome To Beacon!
The First Test
First Day Of Beacon
Trouble In The Present, Blasts In The Past
Field Trip To Forever Falls
Just Another Day In Vale
Just Another Night In Vale
A Wonderful Reunion
Investigation Begins!
Gathering Information
Dance Night
Bending The Rules
Rude Awakening
Breach In Vale
Moving Forward
Battle Between Kingdoms
Family Feuds
Double Trouble
Never Miss A Beat
An Unexpected Twist
A Change Of Pace
To Hell and Back
The Distant Dark Tide
The Flash Of Lightning, And The Sound Of Thunder
Fate and Destiny
Red, White, Black and Yellow.
The New Silver
New Beginnings
Unexpected Arrivals
More Than Just Family
Troubling Enemies

The Best Day Ever

6.4K 108 66
By Vicoool

(For those who want to see the artists page, just copy this link. Link: https://twitter.com/uni_suke)

Y/N yawned, waking up from his nap. He looked around, noticing he wasn't on the floor. He then looked at what was holding him down, to see Ruby, who was cuddled up to him, laying on his chest. Her head was on his chest, as well as her right hand. She was laying on his right arm, her head resting on him. She had covered them both in a blanket. Y/N smiled, and brushed her hair, causing her to cuddle deeper into him. Y/N turned to his left, seeing Yang, Blake, and Weiss, all smiling.

"Uhh... Hey guys."

Yang gasped. "Did you fall asleep there?!"

Y/N shook his head. "No, I fell asleep on the floor. I don't know why I'm up here."

Ruby cuddles closer, covering the blanket over her.

"Awww... You guys are soo cuuuute!"

"Yang... Please don't..."

Blake smiles smugly. "You two are so cute."

Y/N sighs. "How about you Weiss."

She sighs. "I will admit, that you two are very cute together."

Y/N sighs. "Well I can't go anywhere..."

Ruby cuddles closer, pulling it up to their noses.

Yang smiles. "Well... We'll just leave you two for some alone time..."

"But I have to cook for you guys, remember?"

They all shake their heads.

Weiss shakes her head. "I believe this is more important than cooking food."

Yang nods her head. "Ruby's never been one for romance, and she's never taken an interest in anyone except for her weapons. So you're the first, and I don't want her to be sad."

Y/N nods, and looks at Ruby. "Neither do I."

Blake opens the dorm door. "Well... I think we should get going."

Yang and Weiss walk out, along with Blake, before Yang looks back in.

"Take care of my little sister!"

Y/N groans. "Sure... Why not?"

The close the door, leaving Y/N and a cuddling Ruby in the room. 

[2 hours later]

Out in Vale, the Dust Until Dawn shop has just reopened, and all that were needed was a little thing. Luckily, Y/N L/N was there helping the shopkeeper, instead of going to Beacon.

"Uhh, shopkeeper? Up here?"

The shopkeeper nods.

Y/N hops off the ladder, and looks towards the shopkeeper. "There we go! It's now re-opened and ready for business!" Y/N let a huge breath of air. "And I'm glad to be moving again, instead of being stuck in a bed."

A girl bumps into Y/N, who turns around in confusion. The girl was none other than Emerald, who froze when she saw Y/N, who smiled at her.

"Sorry! I didn't see you there." Y/N then looks at the girl, and smiles, before waving. "Oh hey Emerald!"

The girl looked at Y/N in confusion. "Does he not remember fighting us?"

"You need something Em's?"

She nods slowly. "Uh, yeah... D-do you know where this shop is?"

Y/N nods, and turns back to the shopkeeper. "You mind if I go and show them where the shop is?"

He nods, allowing Y/N to let them come with him.

"Alright! Emerald, Mercury, let's get going!"

Mercury peeks around the corner. "How did you-"

Emerald looks at Y/N, who was smiling widely, and then turning to Mercury, who was scared.

"Y/N's gonna lead us to the shop Mercury, don't worry."

Y/N turns back to the shopkeeper, and waves. "I'll be back cause I might look for magazines on dust ammunition! Bye!"

Emerald then holds a wallet out in front of Mercury. "Look what I-"

Y/N snatched it from her, and shook his head. "Bad Emerald. That's not yours, and it's rude to take other people's stuff without permission."

Emerald sighs. "I forgot okay? I didn't mean to do it."

Mercury looks at her in surprise. "What in the wor-"

Emerald shakes her head. "I-I didn't mean to say that! I-I don't know..."

Y/N smiles. "Well come on, we've gotta go get you guys to the place you were asking for."

Y/N started walking down a street, with Emerald and Mercury following. Mercury and Emerald were talking, while Y/N had his headphones on, blasting music.

Mercury whispers to Emerald. "Why is he leading us?!"

"I don't know! He doesn't seem to remember me."

"Does he know me?"

"I don't think so. I mean he knows our names, and everything about us, but he doesn't seem to know that we work with Cinder."

"Let me ask." Mercury turns to Y/N. "Hey Y/N, do you know that we work with Cinder?"

Emerald smacks him in the head, causing him to cry.

"Owwwww! What the hell?!"

"You told him you idiot!"

Mercury widens his eyes, and turns to Y/N, who was looking at them in total confusion.

Y/N takes off his headphones, turning it down. "What are you guys talking about?"

"N-nothing! We weren't saying anything!"

Y/N shrugs, and puts his headphones on. "Suit yourself."

He walks off, while Emerald gives Mercury a death glare.

"You idiot, you almost blew our cover!"

"I thought he knew! That's the only way to know!"

"Or you could just, I don't know, not ask him!"

"Well sorry! It just seemed appropriate!"

Y/N held out his arms, blocking Emerald and Mercury.

"We're here!" He walks towards the door, and opens it. "Go on in."

Emerald and Mercury walk in, Y/N following behind them.

"Tukson? You here?"

"Be right there!"

Y/N walks over to the counter, while Mercury goes and checking out books. Tukson stumbles out the door, holding 2 tall stacks of books. He trips, almost dropping a pile, which was soon caught by Y/N.

"Welcome to Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun." He turns to Y/N, and smiles. "Ah, Y/N! Nice to see you here!"

"Hey Tukson! I brought these two here because they said they were looking for your store." Y/N throws his headphones on. "I'm gonna go look for a book. I'll be over there if you need me."

Emerald turns to Tukson. "I have a question."

"Do ask."

"Do you have a book called, The Third Crusade?"

Tukson stops smiling, and frowns, thinking for a bit, before coming to a conclusion. "I don't believe we have that one."

"What was this place called again?"

"Tukson's Book Trade."

"And... You're Tukson?"

"That's right."

"So then I take it that you're the one who came up with the catchphrase?"

"Yes..."

"And what was it again?"

Tukson sighs. "Tukson's Book Trade: Home to every book under the sun."

Mercury slams a book closed. "Except! The Third Crusade..."

"It's just a catchphrase..."

"It's false advertising!"

"You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson. I hear, you're planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo. Your brothers in the White Fang wouldn't be happy to hear that. And neither are we."

Y/N looks around, confusion stirring up in him. "Why is it all dark in here?"

"You know who we are, don't you?"

Tukson looks at the two, examining them. "Yes."

"Then you know why we're here? Don't you?"

"Yes."

Mercury walks towards the counter, while Emerald crosses her arms.

"So... Will you fight back?"

Tukson frowns, before anger rises in him. "Yes!"

He jumps, and attempts to claw at Emerald, although missing. He looks up, but before being kicked by Mercury's Leg guns, Y/N appears, stopping both of their attacks with his two pointer fingers, his headphones still on.

"No fighting."

Mercury attempts to kick Y/N, but Y/N slides under the kick, before sending his own kick into Mercury's gut.

"Not cool Mercury. You guys can't just attack this guy."

Emerald attempts to attack Y/N, but is sidestepped, before being flicked in the back of her head, knocking her out. Mercury steps back, before grabbing Emerald and running.

Tukson turns to Y/N, and smiles. "Thank's for saving me kid."

Y/N smiles. "No problem. I've seen those 2 before, and beat them. I was acting like I never fought them, so I could travel with them."

"Thank's Y/N. I'm glad you're a customer of mine, or I'd be a goner."

"No problem. Oh yeah, that book I was looking for? I'd like to pay for it."

"Which one is it?"

"Remnant's Silver Hero."

"Ah, that one. That's fine."

Y/N put a check with 1million Lien, and smiled.

"There you go, just some extra money!"

Tukson smiled. "Thanks again kid. I'm glad you're part of Remnant."

Y/N nodded, and walked out the door with the book, smiling. He then froze, remembering he should be at school. He teleported in front of Team RWBY's team, who was eating.

"Yo."

Yang waves her hand. "Sup Y/N."

Blake closes her book, looking up at Y/N. "Where'd you go?"

"Oh, that dust shop me and Ruby fought in? I went to go help out the shopkeeper. I think I did a pretty good job."

Yang caught a piece of food Nora flicked at her, before turning to Y/N.

"Lame."

Yang caught another one in her mouth, giving a thumbs up, before Ruby slammed a huge binder on the table.

"Ahem. Sisters! Friends! Weiss..."

"Hey!"

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

"This oughta be good."

"A dream that the four of us would come together as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, EVER!"

Y/N smiles. "Haha, guess that means this doesn't involve me if it's just you 4. In that case," Y/N started walking off. "I'm gonna go talk with Ozpin, cause me and him have a couple of things to talk about."

Ruby sped right in front of him. "Nope! You're going to join us!"

Y/N slowly pushes Ruby out the way. "I do believe that you indicated 4 people, those 4 people being you, Weiss, Yang, and Blake."

"N-no! You can join us as well!"

Y/N shakes his head. "I'm good. I'm gonna go-"

"Please?"

Y/N turns around, to see a pleading Ruby. He shakes his head, before she uses her puppy dog eyes. He sighs, before letting Y/N #3 out, who sips his mug.

"Haha, she got you."

"What can I say? Like Mother like Daughter."

Y/N #3 laughs. "Yeah... She is similar." He takes a sip from his mug. "So... What am I needed for?

Y/N turns to his reincarnation. "You might want to inform Ozpin about some stuff that we saw. I don't think he's on the same page as us."

Y/N #3 then looks at Y/N, and frowns. "You know what happened to her... Don't you?"

Teams RWBY and JNPR look at Y/N, all confused. Y/N sighs.

"Yeah... I do. We technically did give her this cloak remember?"

Y/N #3 chuckles. "Yeah... I guess so..." He starts walking towards the door, leading out of the cafeteria. "Do stay safe kids. Don't go too crazy."

Y/N smiles. "Don't worry. It won't be as bad as your guy's food fight."

He smiles, before walking out the door, leaving Y/N with Teams RWBY and JNPR.

"So... What were you talking about?"

Ruby points her finger. "I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang!"

"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Ehh? Guys? Am I right?"

Nora throws an apple, hitting Yang in the head.

"Booooooo!"

Ruby turns to her team. "Look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great!"

Y/N nods. "Yup. But classes start back up tomorrow. Which might explain why Ruby wrote down what to do for today."

Weiss turns to Ruby. "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store."

Yang throws and apple at Nora, missing her. Nora sticks her tongue out at Yang, earning a chuckle from Y/N.

"I don't know... I think I might sit this one out."

"Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team." Weiss then stands up. "I for one think that-"

A pie splatters in Weiss's face, causing Y/N to cover his mouth from bursting into laughter. Y/N and the team turn to JNPR, which Pyrrha and Jaune are shocked, Ren is facepalming, and Nora's pointing at Ren.

Y/N glances at both teams, before sighing.

"Oh, Son of a bit-"

[Outside the cafeteria]

"Man, that's harsh."

"So then we were fighting side by side, and the Y/N dude was a pretty cool dude, and I threw a banana at a guy which sounds kinda gross, but it was awesome!"

The blue hair guy smiled. "Nice!"

"Right? And the best part is, she's a Faunus! But that's a secret, okay?"

"Got it."

"And not a 'I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back' secret! I'm talking about secret secret!"

"Woah, chill out man, okay? I got it." The blue hair guys stops, looking at Sun. "I got it."

Sun points at him. "You better."

"Pfft."

"I just don't wanna screw this up ya know? The people here are the coolest, no offense to you guys."

"None taken."

"Oh, they're just in there. I'm gonna need you to be cool, so be cool alright? You're gonna be cool?"

"Dude."

The blue hair guy crosses his arms, and smiles, his teeth shining.

"Good point."

The two slide in without moving their feet, the door opening magically. They both take in their surroundings, as the cafeteria now looked like the Eastern Front. Students began running past the two, sprinting out the cafeteria.

"Hahaha! I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

Ruby stands on a table, ad points at Nora.

"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful!" She squishes the milk carton in her hand. "It will be delicious!"

"YEAH!"

"Off with their heads!"

Y/N walks over to Sun and Neptune, and smiles.

"Hey guys! What you two doing here?"

Sun waves. "I came to introduce you guys to my friend Neptune!"

Neptune smiles. "Sup."

Blake and Pyrrha start dueling with breadsticks, each of their breadsticks magically connecting and not breaking.

Sun turns to Y/N. "Are those breadsticks really that stale?"

Y/N shrugs. "Probably..."

Ruby then grabs a tray and starts sliding on it on top of a table, causing a bunch of plates and food to fall onto the ground. She back flips on her tray, grabbing it and reflecting a breadstick at Pyrrha. She continues flying on the tray, before pushing it against Pyrrha, and jumping off of it, sending Pyrrha to the ground.

"Now that, was cool."

Ren and Nora begin charging at Ruby. Ruby jumps over Weiss, who sprays ketchup on the floor, causing Ren to slip, and slam into a bunch of tables, sending him flying. Nora jumps, grabs and pulls off a pole, and stabs it into a melon, creating a makeshift hammer.

"Ooh... That's not gonna be fun to get hit by."

Nora raises it, preparing to slam it into Weiss, until Ruby jumps in front of her, taking the hit and sent flying. Weiss grabs a sword fish, and just so happens to use it as a sword. She lands a blow on Nora, before Nora starts spinning her makeshift hammer, causing Weiss to panic. Before Weiss could realize what was being done, she gets smacked in the stomach by the melon, sending her flying into a pillar, shattering it. Ruby flies and saves Weiss, before she got squished by the pillar.

"Weiss? Weiss! Don't leave me! Noooooooo!"

Y/N smiles, and turns to Sun and Neptune.

"I'll be back."

Y/N gives them a salute, and starts walking towards the battle.

Yang runs forwards, and grabs two turkey's, and begins battling Ren, who was holding asparagus.

"And this proves my point about anything being a weapon..." Y/N sighs, and begins walking towards the two.

Yang slams Ren into a bunch of tables, knocking him down.

"Ooohh... That's gotta sting."

Nora attempts to hit Yang, who dodges backwards, before both of them charge at each other, Nora hitting Yang with the melon, sending her flying out of the cafeteria.

"I wonder if she's ever gonna come back down..."

Blake grabs an extremely long sausage whip, and smacks Nora, sending her into a bunch of soda cans, before she grabs them and starts tossing them.

Y/N scratches his head. "Where's Jaune?"

Y/N starts walking towards Ruby, as Blake is splattered by tons of soda cans Pyrrha sent flying with her semblance.

"Hey leader. Need a hand?"

She nods, before looking back at Weiss, who dramatically fainted.

"Alright then."

Y/N begins walking towards the group of four, as Ren and Jaune stood up, getting into fighting stance.

"So... Who wants to go first?"

Pyrrha sends a bunch of cans towards Y/N, who grabs a table leg, and dodges all of them, smacking each can while standing still. He dashes forwards, jumping over Jaune and dropkicking Ren. He grabs a soda can and tosses it up, before throwing his table leg at Nora, and begins fist fighting Jaune. Jaune ducks under a punch, and goes for an uppercut, which Y/N side steps and kicks Jaune into the air, him and the flying soda can both connect and make little explosion in the air. Y/N grabs two more soda cans and explodes them all, causing the area to be covered in can smoke.

"Agh! I can't see! Pyrrha?!"

"Jaune?!"

"Nora!"

"REN?!"

Y/N steps next to Jaune and Pyrrha, before grabbing both of their heads and smacking them into each other, kick them both. He smacks Ren into the ground with his elbow, and sweeps Nora, before kicking her and sending her into a bunch of tables. Jaune attempts to punch Y/N, but Y/N jumps, before kicking him in the head with his heel. Pyrrha attempts to hit him with a bread stick, which Y/N disarms her and hits her in the jaw, stunning her, and throws the breadstick into her rib, sending her in Nora's direction. Ren dashes towards Y/N, preparing to hit him with another asparagus, which Y/N grabs, and hits Ren in the head with, before jumping up and tossing one into Ren's face, blinding him, and kicks Ren into the same direction as the rest of his team. He steps back, and turns towards Ruby.

"You're all good to go Rubes."

Ruby stands up, before sprinting, her speed bringing multiple cans and tables, before bursting into petals, bringing everything along with her. JNPR get's caught in the whirlwind, flying along with all the food, condiments, and cans. Ruby stops right in front of a wall, causing a huge crack to form, before jumping allowing team JNPR to get stuck in the wall, and ultimately destroyed with splatters of food, ketchup, and many other things on them, before falling off the wall.

 Y/N turns to Sun. "Cool wasn't it?"

"I love these guys."

Neptune glares at Sun, while being completely drenched in purple.

Glynda breaks the door down like a boss, before moving her riding crop, causing all the tables and chairs to fly into order, the last one rolling over a bunch of tables before landing.

"Children, please. Do not play with your food."

Y/N #3 appears behind her, smiling. "So... I'm guess you're not a maiden, but you sure would work as a maid."

Glynda smacks him in the head, causing a bump to form, and Y/N #3 to whimper.

Teams RWBY and JNPR start laughing, as Y/N just smiles.

"You're not wrong."

"Do you want detention Mr L/N?"

"NOPE!" Y/N and Y/N #3 say in sync.

Y/N #3 stands up, brushing himself off. "I already had detention with Professor Nelson, and let me tell you. She's one scary lady."

Ruby laughs. "Pfft, the mighty Y/N scared of detention?"

Y/N and Y/N #3: "It was terrifying!"

They all start laughing again.

Yang falls through the ceiling, breaking another table, causing the kids to bust out laughing, as Y/N walks towards his past self.

"I think you should be glad you can just hide in my head with the other versions instead of dealing with detention."

"Heh, guess it's only fair?"

Y/N laughs. "Pfft, trust me. I believe if it were to be fair, I'd have to be in there to." 

Y/N #3 ruffles Y/N's hair. "Trust me kid. If I had to go through it, you do to."

Y/N groans. "Ugh, why do I?"

"Because that's what reincarnating does to you."

Y/N #3 flies into Y/N, as Ozpin walks in.

"Let it go."

Glynda sighs, before looking back at the group of kids.

"They're supposed to be the defenders of the world."

Y/N looks at his friends, and smiles. "And they will be, but they're still kids Glynda. So why not let them play the part?"

Glynda smiles. "You're starting to sound like your older self."

Y/N shrugs. "I guess this might be my last reincarnation huh?"

Ozpin smiles. "It'd be for the best to let them play their part, after all..." He starts walking, as Y/N walks off with him, sipping his coffee. "It isn't a role they'll have forever."

Y/N and Ozpin walk out, before looking around. He looks towards Vale, before frowning.

"Raven..."

Y/N #2 flies out of Y/N, looking at Y/N.

"She's here... Isn't she?"

Y/N nods. "She's nearby, but she's in the city..."

Y/N #2 nods. "Well... Fly in my head and we'll be off."

Y/N looks at Y/N #2 shocked. "You can do that?"

"Yup. I did it with the other guys before. I got to get some rest which was awesome."

Y/N smiles, before flying into Y/N #2's head.

"Jeez, you were right! This place is comfy!"

Y/N #4 laughs. "Yup! And guess what? We just got a new DJ set!"

Y/N #3 pumps his fist. "Aw hell yeah!"

Y/N #5 high fives Y/N #3. "Let's go!"

Y/N #2 chuckles. "I forgot how it feels being alive and having a bunch of dudes in my head.

Y/N #2 teleports, appearing in front of the Ramen noodle shop he had took his team to years ago. He puts his purple cloak hood on, and walks towards the shop. He stands in front of it, before having a blade put next to his throat.

"Get out of here."

Y/N #2 sighs, before taking a sip from his mug.

"Why?"

"Because." She puts the blade closer to his throat. "I'm here right now, and I'd like it if I got some peace and quiet."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Raven..."

Raven puts the blade closer to his throat. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

Y/N #2 chuckles. "Just a little guess." He smiles, before setting his mug down. "I also know you're the Spring Maiden, Raven."

Raven attempts to slice Y/N #2, who dodges and kicks her in the gut. She slides backwards, looking up, at the figure who stood, his cloak flying, while his eyes were covered by the shadow of the hood.

Raven stops, and looks at the figure. She begins scanning the figure, before her eyes widen.

"Y-you... You look like..."

 She stands back up, her sword clenched. Y/N #2 removes his hood, his eyes shining, as he smiles at Raven.

"Y-Y/N?..."

Y/N #2 smiled.

"How's it going Bird Brain?"

(So yeah, I just ended it there. I am such a smart person :> I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, because I had fun typing it. Have fun Huntsman and Huntresses, and I'll see you guys next time! Later gators!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 147 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
137K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...
6.8K 40 18
Y/N Rose. A boy born with Silver eyes just like his mother (Summer Rose). When he was a young child, he was viewed as a child Prodigy due to the fact...
46.4K 708 65
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who has a 2 semblances. One of them is Immortality, which he unlocked at the age of 18. Since that day, he has never aged...