Jaele - our fall out

By 4swordstylee

Jace and riele are the best of friends. They do everything together and will do everything for each other. Bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not a chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Characters; a/n

1.6K 29 0
By 4swordstylee

A/n: before I introduce the characters, I just wanna say that if u haven't read my other book, please read that one. It's finished so u can read it from start to finish, but u don't have to. Thank you!!! Ok now for the characters:

Jace Norman:
Tall, cute, nice, best friends with Riele Downs, dating Daniella Perkins. Also best friends with Sean, Benji, and Owen.

Riele Downs:
Very short, (and Jace likes to make fun of her for it), pretty, "mother" of the friend group. She's single (for now) best friends with Lillimar, Jade, Ella, Lizzy, And Skai.

Ella Anderson:
Also short, feisty, petty, gets into the most trouble, youngest in the group. She's single. Best friends with Riele, Lillimar, Jade, and Lizzy, and Skai.

Sean-Ryan Fox:
sweet, tender hearted, nice. He's dating Jade, and he ships jaele, even though Jace has a girlfriend.

Jade Pettyjohn:
Smart, quirky, a little slow, a hardcore shipper of jaele, goody 2-shoes. She's dating Sean. Best friends with Riele, Ella, Lillimar, Skai, and Lizzy.

Daniella Perkins:
Craziest one out of all of them, daring, funny in a dumb way, she's dating Jace. (Only for part of the book) friends  with everyone.

Skai Jackson:
Chill, laid back, doesn't play when it comes to her friends, has a crush on amarr. Best friends with everyone.

Amarr Wooten:
Has a crush on Skai but won't admit it, trouble maker, doesn't like being told what to do. Friends with everyone.

Lillimar Hernandez:
Feisty, don't get on her bad side, fighter, doesn't play, single, friends w everyone.

Lizzy Greene:
Down right crazy, always can find a party, loves to have fun and let loose. Single, friends w everyone.

Benji Flores:
One of Jace's besties, loves to relax, chill, single friends w everyone.

Owen Joyner:
Has a crush on Lizzy but no one knows, bestie of Jace, single, friends w everyone.

And last but not least:

Some random guy I found, his name is gonna be Dylan in the book. He's gonna be riele's boyfriend, but that's not until later.

Ok these are the characters I hope u like them!! 🤗🤗 byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.1K 26
Riele Downs expected her four years of college to just be focus on school work, no boy drama, that was until she met Jace Norman. Her roommate. Littl...
508 48 38
Jace and Riele hated each other since they were kids what happens when Riele gets transferred to his school two weeks later Celeb cheats on her also...
15.3K 433 23
At first Jaydn and Jace did not know each other, but thanks to a High School party they met and instantly clicked. At first Jace wanted more than to...
74.7K 2K 32
Jace and Riele are the best of friends. Jace has been dating Isabela Moner for awhile but kept it a secret from Riele Jace starts to act weird toward...