Saints Of The Mafia

Door MisTofDesire

The Garden Of Blood Trilogy: Book Three Arden has just died leaving her family in danger of being over throne... Meer

🔞READ⚠
CHARACTERS
🌹The Tale
🌹ONE
🌹TWO
🌹Three
🌹FOUR
🌹FIVE
🌹SIX
🌹SEVEN
🌹EIGHT
🌹NINE
🌹TEN
🌹ELEVEN
🌹TWELVE
🌹THIRTEEN
🌹FOURTEEN
🌹FIFTEEN
🌹SIXTEEN
🌹SEVENTEEN
🌹EIGHTEEN
🌹NINETEEN
🌹TWENTY🍃
🌹TWENTY🍃ONE
🌹TWENTY🍃TWO
🌹TWENTY🍃THREE
🌹TWENTY🍃FOUR
🌹TWENTY🍃FIVE
🌹TWENTY🍃SIX
🌹TWENTY🍃SEVEN
🌹TWENTY🍃EIGHT
🌹TWENTY🍃NINE
🌹THIRTY🌳
🌹THIRTY🌳ONE
🌹THIRTY🌳TWO
🌹THIRTY🌳THREE
🌹THIRTY🌳FOUR
🌹THIRTY 🌳FIVE
🌹THIRTY🌳SIX
🌹THIRTY🌳SEVEN
🌹THIRTY🌳EIGHT
🌹THIRTY🌳NINE
🌹FORTY🎭
🌹FORTY🎭ONE
🌹FORTY🎭TWO
🌹FORTY🎭THREE
🌹FORTY🎭FOUR
🌹FORTY🎭FIVE
🌹FORTY🎭SIX
🌹FORTY🎭SEVEN
🌹FORTY🎭EIGHT
🌹FORTY🎭NINE
TRAILER
🌹FIFTY
🌹FIFTY🎲ONE
🌹FIFTY🎲TWO
🌹FIFTY🎲THREE
🌹FIFTY🎲FOUR
🌹FIFTY🎲FIVE
🌹FIFTY🎲SIX
🌹FIFTY🎲SEVEN
🌹FIFTY🎲EIGHT
🌹FIFTY🎲NINE
🔥CHAPTER⚔SIXTY🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔ONE🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔THREE🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔FOUR🔥

🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔TWO🔥

2.5K 107 31
Door MisTofDesire

A Forgotten Name; A Forgotten Way Part 2

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Cassius

Clear words bounced of my ears as though afraid of being recognised. Sound was muffled. Each shot that hit Niko, was a direct hit to the hope of the families uniting against the Sokolov family. What is more, I am about to die as well.

"So Cassius, how do you want to die?" Alexxie broke the silence. His words finally registering as more than mere inaudible sounds. I knew my defeat was evident, yet I maintained my silence. In the Mafia Monde' we remain silent until our final moment. Our last words, strong and true, will resonate with our killer always; forever haunting them.

Alexxie kept his gaze upon me, clearly angered that his question was ignored. He looked at Niko, then turning his attention back to me, eyes wide open, he said "Drobilka. (Crusher) There's a man here that takes pleasure in crushing my enemies. We take you to drobilka." Alexxie signaled for his men to take me away.

**********

Alexxie

The Great Nikolaos Vitzenco. Dead at my feet. And I shot the first bullet. The bitch dared die of old age years ago, to somehow come back from the dead for me to kill him! What a fucking idiot he was to come here! Everyone should know what I just did. I'll be a Legend.

Picking up the phone, I dialed Maksim Sokolov. "Hello." Maksim's voice came over the receiver. "Maks-' I began speaking only to be interupted by a loud gasp coming from behind my desk. The phone dropped to the floor, my skin pale as snow.

Like a deer frozen in the middle of the road, its eyes staring into the headlights of an incoming vehicle, i stared in absolute terror as Nikolaos rose from the floor. Without using his hands for support, he stood upright in front of me. "You FUCKING SHOT ME!!!" his words killed the silence that was almost deafening me.

His skin illuminated and a heat filled the room, followed by a chill. I could not speak no matter how much the cries for help tried to leave my lips. I fucking pissed and shit myself. He too looked a bit confused as to his being alive again. But that confusion was shortlived, as though his purpose along with everything was made clear within his mind.

Slowly, he walked toward me, the most evil smirk on his face. Still unable to move, my demise was certain. In an uncanny movement, most certainly supernatural, he pulled my blade from my waist, and began stabbing relentlessly.

I felt each time the knife pushed deep into my stomach. Peircing my skin with a stomach churning sound. I saw my insides coat his hand, his face covered in my blood, yet i was awake for it all, as though he willed me not to die until he was ready for me to.  Then, all went black.

********

Cassius

Four men stood guard in front of me with guns. The drobilka behind us. There was alot of commotion on the estate. What the fuck was going on out there?" Waves of gunshots and screaming littered the air. It sounded like a slaughter! Then there was silence....

"They say he was moving like a fucking d-devil!" One of the guards blurted out as they all cocked their guns preparing for whatever was about to come through the door.

Whatever it was, I did not want any part of it. Slowly, i eased myself down on the floor and started creeping toward the darkest part of the room. If these men were afraid, what could I have done, with these chains binding me?

With a loud creak, the door gradually opened, revealing a pale figure that appeared to be glowing. Neatly tucked behind a huge pillar, I watched in horror, as the figure moved toward the men with confidence as if unfazed by their shouts and their pointing huge weapons directly at him. They all opened fire but hit nothing but air! Each bullet as though afraid to hit the slightly glowing figure.

With swift, yet ferocious tenacity, it swung a blade, blood and chunks of flesh spattering everywhere, all with a smile that never left its face. The last man tried to crawl away, coming toward me as though begging for help, but the figure knelt on his back, pulling his chin heavenward, the blade slowly sliced into the man's neck, creating a pool of blood. As he stood up, the glow disappeared to reveal his face. It was Niko!

As I saw him, my fear dissipated and I shouted, "Get me the fuck out of these chains already!" Without even having to ask, I knew the mission was to be continued. We put a bullet in the drobilka's head then left the torture room.

The sight outside was grizzly. All the men of the estate, massacared. Bodies littered the grounds, all killed by one man, Nikolaos Vitzenco, my grand-father. How was he alive again after being killed?

Clearly this man was the answer to all that is wrong with the Mafia Monde'. He left the women and children alive. They would now have a place to live in peace, without fear of the men that ruled their lives before. Getting into our car, our mission has just begun.

********

Nikolaos

My purpose being on this earth once more was even clearer. I was not just supposed to fix the Mafia Monde', I was put here to reinvigorate the fear of the Vitzenco name into every other Mafia Family alive now and forever. Our family was chosen by Micahel and his Father. The people of this earth once forgot our Names, and that was not the will of Michael.

I could see that Cass had questions, but they would have to wait. We were already pulling up to the Volkov Mafia family estate. The security at the gate was extremely heavy. They searched our car and found the gift i brought for Anatoly Volkov; a bag with the head of Alexxie Bobrov.

"We heard an army massacared everyone at the Bobrov family estate. Word travels fast when things like this happens." One of the guards said, bent into the car window. "Mr. Anatoly will hear what you have to say now." They let us in. Standing in the courtyard of the estate where the garden was closeby, we awaited Mr. Anatoly.

***********

Cassius

"Gentlemen, we were expecting you. To what do we owe this pleasure if your visit Cassius, and who have you brought with you?" Anatoly appeared from behind a hedge, hands clasped together.

"We are going to war with Maksik Sokolov today at midday. And this is Nikolaos Vitzenco, alive and in the flesh, sent by the powers that be to rid the world of ALL Mafia families who wronged the Vitzenco name and who disgrace the Mafia Monde'. Join us Mr. Anatoly, or you and your men will be wiped clean of this earth." I spoke up. Niko's smile of approval evident.

"Nikolaos Viyzenco eh? (he chuckled) I suppose Bobrov said no?" Anatoly discerned. "I hear his head is in that bag. His estate cleaned out of all men. He was always a coward. The Sokolov took my daughters for their ritual, I asked him to help fight, and he laughed in my face," (spitting on the ground in disgust) "the cowardly bitch fucking deserved it! Give me his head as a trophy, come, let me show you something."

He led us into his banquet hall. There, at the feast table, were the three other Mafia Family heads. As they saw Niko and myself, they arose from their seats, all ay once, and prostrated themselves! Within seconds, all the men everywhere on the estate, did the same. All bowing to Niko!

My instincts told me to follow suit, but before I could act, Niko stopped me,"Don't you fucking dare. They bow to Vitzenco, and you are a Vitzenco same as me. Do not be afraid to use your real last name anymore, it is the will of Those in the City of Gold."

**********

Nikolaos👑

"We fight with you Nikolaos Vitzenco. We and all our men are your instruments. How do we win against the fucking Sokolov?" Anatoly and the other Dons assured us. Everything is falling into place. Our victory was sure.

"We attack in one Hour. All of them must fucking die!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

77K 2.1K 41
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
515K 16.8K 52
Aphrodite and Athena Kingdom. Taken away from their home at a young age and having to live a life or lies. Aphrodite determined to protect her sist...
Demon Door Rebecca

Algemene fictie

679K 27.8K 134
Damon was a cold hearted businessman who ran the Mafia with no emotion. He killed for fun and took pleasure in watching people die at his hands. He w...
329K 5.1K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...