Untold Truth

By hannahcmary

Violet Jackson can barely take a breath of senior year before Flynn Davis walks down the hall of her high sch... More

Untold Truth
Prologue
1| Ghosts
2| Fylnn Davis
3| School Secret
4| My Fault
5| Losing Them
6| Investigation
7| Killer Girl
8| The Four Men
9| Ruin Everything
10| Abbey Reynolds
11| Angel Of Death
12| Camila Beckett
13| Kyle Reynolds
14| Scandalous
15| Hamilton Melts
16| Betrayal
17| Hamilton Hospital
18| Consequences
19| Argreement
20| Sandra Reynolds
21| Judgemental Decisions
22| Ruined Dates
23| Lovers That Went Wrong
24| Hungover Confessions
25| The Son
26| Please Stay
27| For Flynn
28| Penn Sterling
29| The Sixth
30| Caught
31| The Rooftop
32| The Phonecall
34| Emotional Teather
35| Hamilon High
36| I Love You
37| Fading Reality
38| Man In Scrubs
39| Flowers For You
40| The Two Men
41| The Cold
42| The Reynolds
43| Say Goodnight
44| Just Breathe
45| They're Here
46| Be Afraid
47| Just Like Everyone
48| Let Go
49| Blurry Memory
50| Restricted Words
51| New Lives
Epilogue
Author's Note
My Other Stories

33| Under The Stars

1.7K 74 10
By hannahcmary

U N T O L D
T R U T H
chapter thirty three

My emotions were kept at bay after several moments of staring back at Flynn Davis. They were changing so fast my mind couldn't settle to adapt to a single one of them.

"Oh my god!" He cries out once his eyes convinced him that it was me. I smile widely, matching his own grin- although I am certain no one could ever replicate his.

My duffle bag falls on the porch beside me, the loud thumb being the last thing I hear before my chest is crashed into my the brunette's body.

"Why did you tell me you're back?" His arms are circled around my waist and pull me even closer to his tall frame. My feet barely touch the ground as he lifts me from the porch- a quick shot of panic from the idea of falling sets in which I fix with my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I wanted to surprise everyone." I admit, adjusting to the feeling of his face being planted to the side of my neck. His hold on me is tight- a little too tight but it's not painful. I almost like the pressure. I could his body past his thin blue shirt he has on.

I feel his lips press to the side of my neck for a moment before he ever so slightly pulls back, enough for my feet to meet the ground as he grabs the strap of my bag.

I vaguely see him pull the leather hard enough for it to be tossed inside the house before my feet are stolen from the ground again. I can't help the laugh at this new welcoming, especially since there has not been a moment that Flynn has let go of me.

The front door slams close loudly after the Davis boy had kicked it closed. "I'm definitely surprised! I thought you would of been a mailman or something, but this is so much better than a package."

My feet are safely back on the hardwood floor and I can soak in every inch of his face. Although it has only been two weeks without seeing him, it feels like an eternity. I never will judge the idea of relationships making you vulnerable anymore- because I love the feeling of my body melting under his presence. I would spend everyday feeling vulnerable if it meant I could be with him.

His hands press to either side of my face and instantly his head is dipped down so his lips now caress my ones. I forgot how soft and warm his lips always are.

I never realised how much I craved him. "Wait-" the kiss was barely for a few seconds, making me wish it was longer. "Why the hell did you put yourself in Penn Sterling for Dianna and I?"

His hands move to hold my hips still while a deep frown grows on his face. Parts of him are unreadable, mixes of anger, confusion, relief, and panic all have made a wall for me to understand him.

"Never ever do that again!" My fingers curl around the material of his shirt since my arms are trapped between us.

I haven't frown for a moment, I have been too busy feeling the slight pain in my cheeks from smiling too much. "Are you okay? What happened? Your mom said you weren't allowed to-"

"Flynn." I stop him and place my hands on his cheeks like he had down to me only moments ago. My thumbs glide gently over his cheekbones. "I'm okay. A few things- a lot actually happened, but it's okay."

I already know it will be a long afternoon of conversation and questions about Penn Sterling. "Why did you go there for us? You shouldn't of done that." His fingers ever so slightly squeeze my hips.

Thinking about telling Flynn Davis about his biological family makes me frown. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like knowing this new information. I hate being the one to always to crush him with the words.

I hate watching his hazel eyes twitch to stay calm and his whole face freeze. The silence would wrap a suffocating blanket around me that feels so tight I can't move or think. It's like being locked in a dark room and all the oxygen starts being stolen.

"I thought it was the easiest way to find out about Sandra Reynolds and who your biological father is." He already knows that is the answer since Dianna had told him, but subconsciously I know that is his way of asking if I found anything. "Which I do know who it is and everything that happened."

Like I had thought, the frown on his face lifted into a neutral and unmoving expression. Flynn's front that has only appeared when learning about Sebastian is finally back up again.

"You know who my father is?" The shield covering his thoughts is gone before I know it. Comfortable with showing his emotions to me. I nod. "As much as I would love to know, can we wait for Dianna to be back? She has just as much as a right to know as me, and I want to be with her when we find out."

His love for his younger sister makes me smile. Sandra Reynolds would of been proud of her two children being close and appreciative of each other. I always dreamed of having a sibling relationship like them.

"But that doesn't mean I still don't want to know absolutely everything that happened." His hands take mine from his face and pull me with him towards the Davis house living room. "So, tell me everything without talking about Sandra." He sits on the couch, pulling me down so that I am beside him. Flynn's hands never let go of mine.

"I went there with the intention to find out what happened to Sandra, but I saw a body out the window." I swallow painfully, washing away the urge to picture the gruesome mangled frame of the blue haired girl. "And I realised it was impossible to get to the roof so I had multiple things to figure out at that point. Long story short- I broke into a staff room and found a photo on my doctor's desk with him and one of the men who killed Sebastian, but I was caught. A week after that my doctor took me up to the roof to tell me why his friend killed Sebastian and then tried making me jump off the roof to make it look like a suicide. I outran him to the phone and called the police."

I leave out any mention of Sandra or that Anthony Graham is his biological father. Although what I had told him alone has made his eyebrows raise and his mouth part wide.

"Vi! Oh my god!" In an instant Flynn has let go of my hands and pulled me by my waist so that I am on top of him with his arms wrapped back around me. His back is flat against the sofa, and my head is pressed against his chest. "You're an idiot! I mean it in a nice way- but you could of had yourself killed!"

"I'm fine." I cross my arms across his chest so I can rest my chin on them, giving me access to look down at Flynn's face. "I'm starting to think I'm immune to death. Besides, at least I found out what you and Dianna wanted to know."

The mention of having answers washes the previous reactions off his skin to replace it with the shielded expression made for the topic of his family. Like before, it's gone in an instant when he puts on a small toothless smile. "I'm just glad you're back. I missed you- you know?"

I return the smile and drink in the luxury of having someone in my life like Flynn Davis. "I missed you too." I think back to mom telling me Flynn had stayed at our house while I was gone, even sleeping in my own bedroom despite my absence. It makes my lips stretch further. "It was really weird going from seeing you almost everyday to not at all for two weeks."

My toes slowly curl when Flynn's fingertips mindlessly draw lightly on my skin above my jeans where my shirt has risen. My body shivers slightly, only enough for me to feel. His touch always has me feeling senseless.

He hums in agreement with what I had said. "And let's never do it again." Flynn's fingers stop tickling my flesh as they stop and rest a lot lower than where they were fiddling. My teeth bite down on my tongue to stop the smile from showing, but I can see that the boy beneath me is well aware of how his actions make me feel. "I was't kidding that time I joked about handcuffing you to my wrists at all times so you can't leave. I went out and bought a pair when Dianna told me you went to Penn Sterling Hospital. I also got a few other things that I thought would be good ideas for a date night."

The thought of Flynn going out of his way to purchase things for future 'dates' while I wasn't here warms my chest. Not a moment in the two weeks passed where we both weren't thinking about each other. I chose to ignore the handcuffs topic for now.

"Date nights? We have only had one half offical date." I hold back a frustrated sigh thinking about when Kyle Reynolds had ruined the intentional plans of going bowling and for ice cream. Although I definitely preferred staying in to make the ice cream ourselves.

I hold back the bigger urge to groan thinking about school in two days. Back to somewhat normality- my only worries there are Kyle Reynolds and Nancy Dennis.

"That doesn't mean we can't have more. I liked staying in to have a good night, rather than going in public. We can stay in comfy clothes." Flynn Davis tells me, warning my body with his bright grin.

"Me too." Somehow perfectly, both times we had his house to ourself. It is rare at my house since mom has nowhere else to stay- but I guess that is changing now that she is spending time with a mystery boy.

"How about you stay here the night, and have can have another offical date night?" He suggests with a wink, so I nod. It was my intentional plans anyway. "We can both cook a big dinner for us, and then we can watch a movie outside. I bought a projector so we could make our own outdoor theatre."

"You bought a projector?" I cough out to question his purchases he mentioned. I think about an outdoor movie, the idea of laying down and seeing the stars excites me.

"Yep." His hands disappear from my backside to wrap around the top of my thighs so he easily can sit up with me. Both my legs around his torso while I am seated on his lap. "I thought it would be cool. We can watch whatever movie you want tonight outside."

"I'd like that." I hum quietly and use one of my hands to run smoothly across his jaw, needing every second to feel that he is actually here. It's so foreign to see him after so long.

Flynn smiles briefly before one of his own hands brushes through my hair beside my ear and rests at the back of my head. My hands find theirselves resting on his shoulders to stable myself when his lips press to mine.

I try not to smile in effort to ruin the kiss, even though all I want to do when I'm with the grinning boy is smile. I missed this- I missed him.

"Did you measure out the capsicum?" I stare back at the vegetable in disbelief. Somehow it is sliced absolutely perfectly, as is everything else he chopped up.

Flynn laughs and turns down the stove that was cooking the other vegetables. "Maybe I'm just really good at it." Cockily, yet jokingly he says- leaving the frypan to walk towards me. He takes the silver cheese greater out of my hands and places it down on the bench.

The soft background music seems louder with our silence, Flynn had put a playlist of classical music to add to the 'kitchen mood' he wanted. He takes a hold of one of my hands, spinning me around slowly.

"I have two left feet, so you'll need to make sure I don't step on your toes." I laugh at my boyfriend as he places one hand in mine and the other on my hip.

"I can't waltz to save my life either." I laugh again while we both attempt to move gracefully, but it barely works.

"Are you cold?" I blink a few times when I'm suddenly snapped out of thinking about to when Flynn and I- mainly Flynn, had cooked dinner. It was far better than anything I've had before.

"No, I'm fine." The weather has slowly started to warm up lately, and tonight in Hamilton it's the perfect weather. Besides, the whole duration of the movie I have been pressed to his side.

Not once was there a moment where his hands didn't have contact with me. I glance back to the large white sheet he had hung up to project the movie on, seeing that it's nearing the end of the movie we collectively agreed on.

He set the backyard up nicely, keeping us comfortable on a thick blanket on the ground to keep us off the grass, pillows behind us to prop us up, a blanket to keep us warm, and candles to let us have light.

"Did I ever tell you my biggest reason why I didn't want to ask my parents about being adopted?" Flynn ignores the last few minutes of the movie to turn on his side to face me.

"Because you wanted to find out for yourself? You were upset they hadn't said anything your whole life about it." I also roll on my side to face him while thinking back to his confessions about discovering who Sebastian Reynolds is to him.

"That was one of them, yes." He confirms and interlaces our hands together, bringing them to his chest between us. "I hadn't told you this, but I liked you and wanted ways that could force us to spend more time together. The idea of asking you to help me figure everything out was appealing because we could be together. Now that I think about it, it was such a weird way to pursue you."

His words make me smile, but they force his eyes to squeeze close for a moment about his decision. "We did make some fun memories along the way though." My thumb glides over the skin of his hands while I think back to our first few times spending time together. "We took that road trip to see Abbey Reynolds, where you tried to kiss me twice. You even somehow won my mom over instantly since she let you stay in the house with us after being chased, then she thought it was cute when she saw you asleep at the end of me bed."

"I remember that." Flynn's eyes open and he grins widely, a small bubble of laughter erupting from him. "I heard a smash in your room so I went to check on you, but you had broken a snow globe and couldn't sleep. You asked me to stay, and I fell asleep after that."

I think back to all the times I told myself liking Flynn Davis would crush him. I lead Sebastian to the death that awaited him, so I thought it would be unfair on Flynn for me to like him more than a friend.

Now I know it would crush the both of us to be apart. "Speaking of which-" he continues and the smile I love leaves his lips to be consumed by a slight frown. "How have you been sleeping without the pills? Especially after-"

"Please, don't mention the name of that place." I stop him before Penn Sterling can leave his lips. I don't want any of my friends and family to worry about me since there are bigger problems we should be dealing with.

I would be lying if I said I feel no pain in my lower back, after being deprived of sleeping pills the ache has returned. It's only faint, not as bad as last time which gives me hope I can focus on healing. I aim to only drink water, eat healthy food, and maintain my kidneys.

Mom would not be able to afford me being in hospital again. Besides, there's four men and a deranged son out there who aim to kill Dianna and Flynn Davis for Anthony Graham's sake. They need our help, not me.

"It's fine Flynn, I'm okay." I answer his question. Last night I hadn't even had the luxury of ten minutes of sleep. My thoughts echo so loud in my head that my mind refuses to shut off. "I'm working on it."

That was my honesty. Even though I manage to easily hide the fact that the last time I slept was when I was sedated- I know I can't live like this forever. I have been spending the hours I'm left awake to think of methods and anchors to fall asleep. So far, nothing has worked.

"Vi-" Flynn Davis trails off sadly. I offer him a wide smile since these topics have become so normal to me, that it doesn't bother me.

"Stop worrying, Flynn." I take my hands out of his hold to place them against his cheeks. "I'm happy to be here with you right now. That's all I want to be thinking and talking about."

The movie has ended as we talked, and I hadn't even noticed it. Flynn reaches behind us where he set the projector up, switching it off to leave us in the dark night. The only source of light comes from the few candles he lit that are placed on the grass around the comfy blanket we are laying on.

I was shocked when we first came out here to see the black sky illuminated by hundred of stars. He knew how much I love laying on the ground and staring at the stars.

"It would be a never ending night if all we did was talk about each other, Vi." Flynn smiles again softly and let's the previous worries disappear into the night. "I would have too much to say."

Heat creeps up my neck to settle in my cheeks while his words sink into my brain. I'm not use to people saying sweet things the way Flynn Davis does, but I know I definitely would never want it to end.

"I don't mind staying up all night." My lips curl upwards when I speak softly, my eyes getting lost in his hazel ones. "If it means spending more time with you, I would never say no."

I try to meet his words, wanting to let him know I care for him equally- if not more. His ear to ear smile is plenty to satisfy my intention.

It isn't long before his neck is craned forward and I feel his lips on mine, sending my eyes into a fluttering mess to close. No matter how many times we kiss, they are all just as exciting and thrilling as the first.

I can hear and feel his body shift, and soon he is above me while our lips both work in the same needy speed. My limbs have gone haywire- sending shivers all around myself at the feeling of experiencing more intimate moments with Flynn Davis.

While his hands find their way to gripping my hips, I bury my fingers into his brown locks. I gently twist and pull the soft hair, which earns a low sound of approval from him. It tightens my stomach.

The tightening is intensified when my thighs are either side of him fight to not squeeze his body when Flynn completely lowers all the way down on me- letting me feel each detail to him on me.

I don't need to put much thought into where these actions are intending to go. I want them to venture to this new world for me. Nothing is more perfect to me than being under the stars- one of my favourite place.

Flynn's lips separate from mine as he leans up slightly because I pull his shirt over his head. A small smile is settled on his lips as I do so, and toss the material somewhere on the grass away from the candles.

The moment I hear it touch the ground is when his own hands reach for my shirt- also taking it from my body and throwing it where his shirt went. Unlike last time, he doesn't stop the both of us from continuing.

I try to take his lips again, but he avoids them swiftly and let's his attach the the sensitive flesh of my neck. My lips instantly part, dragging in and breathing out loud breaths of air while he sucks and bites my skin.

I know unlike the last times, it will leave a mark- several marks. A part of me believes it's because this time he wants to make sure he does.

My eyes stare up to the bright stars in a daze, barely being able to concentrate at the feeling of his lips traveling at a painfully slow pace down my neck, and eventually down the middle of my chest.

I don't know how he manages, but I always become a senseless mess under his touch. My mind enjoys it so much that it is blinded by these sensations.

Flynn's lips completely detach from my skin where they stopped just on my abdomen, where I watch him sit up ever so slightly and undo the button and zipper of my black jeans.

I hold in a breath and bite down on my tongue to ease all the feelings crashing through me as he continues to maintain eyesight with me while slowly taking the material off my body. It's like he is waiting for me to tell him to stop- but I wouldn't. I don't want him to stop.

I'm left in only my underwear, feeling Flynn Davis's eyes dance over every inch of my bare skin without shame. Within seconds he is back above me with his lips back to mine, and his hands running widely wherever they can reach.

I have never felt so dazed and euphoric at the same time. When Camila told me how she lost her virginity to a boy she was talking back and forth with for a few months- at the age of sixteen, she said there was nothing special to it. It was just something that- happens.

It definitely does not feel like that to me. Regardless of what happens in the future, if tonight continues, than it would be something I will never forget. Everything seems so perfect to me, and I lost hope in that word a long time ago.

I feel Flynn's hands fiddle with the clasp of my bra as I have easily now undone his own jeans. Our lips seperate again, allowing his to kick his pants off and for me to slip off the deep purple bra I had on.

"Wait-" I stop him before he can kiss me again. As much as I deeply want this to continue, I know I have to still be rational through this. "There's no way I want to end up on some stupid reality show about pregnant teenagers."

Flynn laughs, his beautiful face breaking into his smile I love. He hovers back down above me with my legs still around him and his whole front pressed to mine.

He stays silent while reaching for the pillow beside me, slipping his hand inside the cover and pulling out a square and shiny piece of foil.

I hold back my mirroring grin- trying my hardest to not show that I am completely stunned that he had that hidden in his pillow out here the whole time. Maybe he bought a lot more than a projector than he said.

"Don't worry, I've got you." Flynn reassures, keeping it tucked in his hand while his lips follow their cold trail back down my neck and body.

I tear my eyes off my boyfriend who is slowly kissing down my abdomen- and stare back up to the stars when I feel the tickling feeling of the material of my underwear being softly dragged off my body.

My parted lips are the only thing keeping my lungs functioning by forcing them to move with fresh oxygen pumping into them. My eyelids are in a constant battle to stop blinking rapidly, but it's a losing battle since I'm overwhelmed by all different kinds of physical and emotional sensations.

I have never been happier to be free from Penn Sterling, and back where I belong with the people I love.

___________________________________

Hi all! Some of you you or may not know as it is different for everyone, but where I'm from the restrictions are easing quite a lot. Meaning I will be back at work, but there will still be updates.

This chapter took so long to write because I kept changing my idea for Flynn and Violet, but then I had the idea about her love for stars and it seemed perfect. I hope this chapter was okay since it has been so long without them together. I can't wait to be writing more from Hamilton High, and with Kyle Reynolds.

FOR CLARIFICATION:
Sandra Reynolds, Laine Davis, Peter Reynolds, and Oliver Reynolds are all the original Reynolds siblings.
- Oliver is Kyle's father
- Peter is married to Abbey who both raised Sebastian

Until Next Time,
Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 15 13
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
202K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
3.1K 128 24
Violet Ferrari is at breaking point. Moving out of home was supposed to fix her problems, not exacerbate them. All the shit she tried to escape, came...
23.9M 485K 31
When Corinna Evans' mother is sent to prison, Corinna has nowhere else to go so she moves back in with her father and his family. Determined to make...