My friend, The hybrid(BTS/ AU...

By tinnietinyseokjinnie

Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another additi... More

Before ya read ❤️
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%(last chapter)
A/N

14%

271 15 0
By tinnietinyseokjinnie

I yelled out in frustration as I threw another pair of shoes against the wall.

"Still nothing?" Taehyung asked as he popped his head through the door.

"Noooo," I sighed.

"Calm down Fletcher we still have five hours before the party," Taehyung says as he enters my room."Call Jimin for help,"

I turned to him with a smirk.

"You know you don't have to make up excuses to see your soulmate," I giggle. Taehyung blushes.

"What I was talking about since you know he's an expert in clothing," Tahyung stumbles out.

"Mhm," I hummed" Maybe you're right," I tease him as I dialed up Jimin.

"HI FLOWERRRR," Jimin screams through the phone.

"Jim Jim come over your Tae Tae misses you already," I giggle.

"FLETCHERRRRR!" Taehyung whines.

I heard Jimin gasp."I'm on my way honey bun,"

I grin over at a pink-eyed Taehyung.

5 hours later............

"Alright bitches lets go," I heard Jin yell

"Hold on I need to grab my shoes," I yelled.

I grabbed my matching heels, turned off my room lights, and headed downstairs.

"Everyone else is in the car but you," Jin said as I walked up to him.

"help?" I pouted as I hold up my shoes.

"fucking baby," Jin mumbled as he got down on one knee and tied up my heels.

"Thank youuu," I said as he stood back up.

"Yeah, yeah but if you bust your ass I'm not saving you," Jin says as we walked out of my house.

"OOOHHHH FLOWERRRR YOU ARE BLOOMING HONEY," Jimin yelled making me blush.

"Thank you, Jim Jim," I smiled.

"I think Jin thinks you look extra good," I heard Jimin whisper in my ear.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I can't wait to hear Yoongi's DJ set tonight," I said as we pulled up to the front entrance.

I spot Star, Hobi, and Jackson waiting on us. We got out so Jin could find a parking spot.

"Holy shit babe," Jackson said as I did a little twirl and giggled. I heard Star howl at me. I laughed at my wild friends as we entered the frat house.

The place was packed as usual but with us having one of the best underground DJ in town the party was so lit that it was happening outside too.

after finding a spot in the main hallway I excused myself from my friends to get a drink. I looked for Taehyung to make sure he was ok.

I saw Tae give me a thumbs-up as he was dancing with Jimin.

I smiled and went into the kitchen.

"Scared of people?" I teased Jin as he stood against the counter.

"No, as you can see I'm busy," he says as he stuffs some chips in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the bowl of chips from him.

"Cmon," I said as I pulled him into the dance hall."Let's find you, someone, to dance with,"

"No thanks," Jin says as he stays behind me.

"Why not I saw a couple of girls who wants to dance," I said as I bumped his shoulder.

"I'll pass, "He says as he pulls his cup to his mouth.

"Ok, I could find you a cute guy?" I offered. Jin rolls his eyes before leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"What if I wanna dance with you?"

I choked on my drink by accident.

"Ok," I said with a cough. I heard Jin chuckle before pulling me closer to our friends.

"AIGHT YALL KNOW THE DRILL COPS COME WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER," Namjoon says through the mic" Dj spin that shit,"

The music starts up and everyone gets hype and starts dancing.

I spotted hobi get on stage and start dancing as NamJoon starts rapping

I pulled Star over by us and started dancing with her too.

"I didn't know Hobi raps," I yelled over the music

"He's something else," she smiles.

Everyone was enjoying themselves as the music blared. I noticed someone else got on stage and was hyping the crowd up. I didn't pay too much attention to who it was until Star said something.

"I guess Taehyung is enjoying himself a lot," she giggles as we watch him crowd surf.

Taehyung made it all the way back to use and got put down.

"FLETCH, FLETCH DID YOU SEE ME," Tae said as he bounced on his toes. I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"I did buddy,"

"That was so fun," He yelled.

"Tae how much did Jimin give you to drink," I asked trying to stay serious but I couldn't stop my laughter.

"Oh Jim, Jim, I gotta find him," Tae said as he pushed through the crowd.

"TAE!" I yelled trying to grab him.

"It's fine," Jin yelled "He's fine I see Jimin,"

I nodded. We started back dancing when I spotted a pissed off Jackson in the corner. I raised my eyebrow before I could go over to him the music cut off and the crowd roared in confusion.

Loud banging could be heard on the door followed by red and blue flashing lights. Everyone knew what that meant and started freaking out.

Everything was hectic, people running from all different areas of the house.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jin yell.

"I gotta find Taehyung," I said trying to pull away from his grasp.

"If we get caught we're getting kicked out of school," He yells back.

"Then save yourself," I huffed as I got lose from his grip.

I started to panic when I couldn't find Taehyung or Jimin.

"Fuck," I yelled out as the police flooded the house.

I noticed Yoongi got out easily.

I saw Star ducking under a table with Hobi.

"Have you seen Taehyung?" I asked them.

"He left with Jimin," Hobi says as he pushes Star and someone else further under the table.

"FLETCHER," I heard Jackson say. I didn't have a choice but to ignore him when someone pulled me out of the house.

"Get on my back, you can't run in those," Jin says as he bends down.

I smiled before crawling on his back. Jin took off running down the street.

"You're car," I said as we passed it.

"Too much foot traffic we wouldn't get anywhere, cops have everything blocked off," He says as we turn down another block.

"HEY, YOU TWO!" We heard a cop yell.

"Giddy up horsey," I yelled as I kick his sides.

"I will drop you, do that shit again," Jin yells as he runs faster.

I rolled my eyes and ducked my head trying to save my lashes from the wind.

Jin finally slowed down and sat me down before collapsing down.

"I haven't run that much in years, Oh god I'm dying," he said dramatically.

"Better you than me," I shrugged as I straightened out my dress. Jin glared at me.

"You're welcome," He said in a sassy tone. I just smile and went to sit beside him.

my phone started ringing" It's Jimin," I friend"JIM, JIM WHERE ARE YOU ?"

"Flower..... um, I lost Tae Tae,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
43.8K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
119K 2.5K 30
Good girl, aren't you? ▪under editing▪ (The grammar is off, need to be fixed)
819K 20.4K 49
Y/N is a rabbit hybrid. One day bts decides to adopt a pet but they accidentally adopt a hybrid. let's see what happens next.