Late Nights || Minsung βœ”οΈ

By kyutminho

Jisung was devastated after the break up, but he knew that he was still young and knew this wasn't the end of... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35: Epilogue
✨New Book✨

Ch. 28

7.3K 298 491
By kyutminho

~ a few hours later ~

"You're going to take their place?!" The freckled boy's eyes widened while the other boys were as shocked when Minho began to explain.

"Knowing how Jaewon is he's probably not going to play fair. But I'm going to do whatever I can to get Jisung and Hyunjin back. If no one comes back by tomorrow morning and if you don't here anything from someone then send the police to this location." Minho gave Chan a piece of paper with the abandoned warehouse location.

"Minho let me come with you, please." Seungmin ran up to the older boy.

"Let Changbin and I come too! He knows how to fight!" Felix volunteered himself and the shorter.

"Wait what?" Changbin loves his friends but he doesn't want to die.

"I can't let any of you come, none of you haven't been in any gangs so you don't know how they're like. I don't want anyone else to be caught in my mess." Minho did think help would be nice but he had to do this alone for everyone else's safety.

"Please, I c-can be helpful." Seungmin didn't give up even if he was scared.

"You just want to see Jinnie~." Jeongin teases his hyung which caused Seungmin to blush.

"Now isn't the time to tease Innie. This is serious." Woojin rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Sorry Seungmin but I cant let any of you come. Just stay here. Now I have to get going." Minho ruffles the younger's hair before heading out the door.

"Minho, take my car." Chan digs through his pockets and throws his keys to the brunette.

"Thanks. Hopefully I'll get them back." He gave a smile to the blonde Aussie's way then headed out the door.

Minho gets into the car but before he could drive out of the drive way he hears the car door open and close. He turns behind an notices Seungmin in the back seat.

"What are doing?!"

"I'm coming with." Minho rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Fine but you aren't leaving this car." The younger nodded his head and Minho drove out of the drive way.

Hyunjin was sitting on the cold cement floor with his hands tied together.

"Why are you keeping me in here? Let me go back to the other room where Jisung is!" Hyunjin struggles to get his hands free but it was no use.

"Does it look like I care what you want? I'm keeping you in here because once I kill Minho I'm going to kill your little rat friend. I think I remember Sunmi telling me that your his ex. Do you still have feelings for that little rat?" Jaewon squatted in front of the tied up boy.

"His name is Jisung! And none of this is your business!" Hyunjin coldly glared at the devilish man in front of him.

"You better learn your place if you wanna survive boy!" Jaewon stood up and punched the tied up boy in the face. "Now I have to go meet someone." He looks at the boy pathetically and heads out the door.

Minho and Seungmin pull up outside of the abandoned warehouse.

Seungmin watches the older loaded two handguns and hides them in his pants.

"A-are you going to kill them?" The younger nervously gulps the lump in his throat.

"Don't worry, I don't kill and I'm not going to. I only use it for defense. Here, use this if anyone threatens you." He hands the younger a knife. "Don't leave this car." Minho turned to face the younger before getting out the car.

Minho nervously walks up the hill and in the distance he notices a face he wish he could put in prison, Jaewon.

"Where's Jisung and Hyunjin?" The younger boy sternly spoke to the man he despised.

"Slow down, you'll get to see them leave. As soon as you get rid of your weapons." Jaewon gave a devilish grin, loving how his plan was going.

Minho did what he said and throws a handgun and a pocket knife to the side.

"Perfect." Jaewon gestured the boy to come closer to him.

Minho rolled his eyes and took a few steps before coming to a stop.

He jumped back as soon as he heard a loud bang and Jaewon's body falling forward lifelessly with blood oozing out of the back of his head. Minho's eyes widen as he looked up to see who shot the tall devilish man, Sunmi was standing there with the gun pointed where the man once stood.

"Minho! Are you okay, did he hurt you?!" Sunmi worriedly ran to the boy side.

"Stay away from me you psycho!" Minho pulled out his other gun he was hiding and pointed at the girl in front of him.

"I saved your life! My brother was going to kill you!" She pouted as she threw her arms to her sides.

"You killed your own blood! I could've handled him! I knew he wasn't going to have a fair deal!" Minho had his finger on the trigger.

"So what if I killed him, he was only trying to hurt you. You should be happy that he isn't trying to hurt you anymore." Sunmi took steps closer as the boy was debating on shooting.

"I would never wish for someone's death. You're psychotic and should be put in prison!" The boy takes steps back as Sunmi gets closer.

"I did it because I love you Minho. I want to be with you." She was now circling around the boy who kept his gun pointed at her.

"I don't love you. And would never want to be with a psychotic girl like you! Tell me where Jisung and Hyunjin are." Minho was getting tired of playing these games.

"I'll never tell you where they are! I can't believe you still like that rat! You will love me!" Sunmi was about to run up to the boy until she felt something be thrown at her head.

She turns around and notices and vaguely familiar face. Seungmin threw a rock at her head.

Once she was distracted Minho took the opportunity and used the handle of his gun and hit it up against her head, knocking her out.

"I told you to stay in the car!" Minho mentally smacked himself for the younger not following directions.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to help." Seungmin apologized avoiding the older's eye contact.

"Fine just take that gun and stay beside me, don't go anywhere else until I say." The younger nodded his head and followed the older in the warehouse.

They head further into the abandoned warehouse and they meet two tall men blocking there way.

Minho Narrowed his eyes at the two men before running towards but slipping from their grasp as he threw punches and kicked them. The two men tried to swing back but they only missed or swung at the wrong person. Minho then uses the handle of his gun and knocks the two out.

"That was awesome!!" Seungmin watched the older in amazement.

"Come on we have to find them quick before the whole gang realizes we are here." The older quickly ran through the halls with Seungmin right behind him, his only focus was to get them back.

His heart began to race as they ran down multiple hallways hoping to find the two quickly. He couldn't wait to see Jisung, he wanted to hold the smaller boy in his arms again.

They run down one hall that had multiple doors. They slow down there pace and Minho gets his gun, ready to use it if needed.

The older commands Seungmin to push his back up against the wall to hide from the men passing by in another hall.

They waited for the men to leave and went up to the first door they saw. Minho hoped this door could be the door where the two were. He took the risk and quickly swung the door open.

There were two men standing beside a tied up boy facing the ground till he looked up and noticed two familiar faces.

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin called out to the taller boy who was tied up and beaten.

Minho shot two bullets for each of the men's legs. While the men were distracted by the pain Minho ran up to them and knocked them using the handle of his gun.

Seungmin ran up to the tied up boy and began to untie the taller.

"I heard gun shots down here!" Minho heard another man call out, indicating more men Minho had to fight.

"Hyunjin, do you know where Jisung is?" The older boy went to the door and checked to see if anyone was coming.

"Yeah I do." The taller rubbed his wrist after he was untied.

"I need you to go find Jisung and the three of you get out of here. Take the keys, there is a car outside of the warehouse, if I'm not there at the car 3 mins after you are then leave without me." Minho noticed men running down the hall.

"We can't leave without you. Jisung needs you." Hyunjin knew how much the shorter would cry if anything happened to Minho.

"Do as I say, I don't want any of you dead because of me. Now go! I'll figure out how to get myself out." Seungmin helped the taller boy up and headed out of the room.

"Why are you here too? I'm happy to see you but it's dangers to be here." Hyunjin was limping as he tried to keep up with the younger.

"He was supposed to come alone but I couldn't sit there and do nothing while my friends were in danger. It pains me to see you like this Jinnie.." Seungmin put the taller's arm around his shoulder to helped him out as his vision was becoming foggy.

"Don't cry Minnie, I'm okay." The younger nodded his head and held in his tears. "Let's hurry and get Jisung. He's right behind this door." Hyunjin pointed at the door they needed to get through.

Seungmin opened the door revealing a small fragile beaten boy in the corner with his knees to his chest.
——

A/n:

I was supposed to be in Cali rn and be at the rose bowl to see BTS later today!!! This virus needs to go away so I can see my boys🥺!!! I miss them😭!

Sorry I'll stop complaining now, hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 331 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...
172K 6.4K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
123K 5.9K 12
So Minho was just having a nice walk towards his apartment. He didn't expect the whole situation to turn out into something like he's currently in. ...
130K 5.6K 34
"Secrets?" Jisung asked softly. "Never," Minho whispered, unable to look Jisung in the eye. 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙀𝙑𝙙 π™π™žπ™’, 𝙄'𝙙 π™—π™§π™šπ™–π™  π™π™žπ™’. a mins...