Junoon e Ishq

By Sara19a18a

story of sidnaaz who separated due to some misunderstanding and as they r soulmates so destiny play its part... More

character sketch
shehnaaz film launch party
Shehnaaz rocked Sidharth shocked😍
Pain and regrets
woh srif teri hei (part 1)
part 2
❤❤Get together💕💕
Emotional breakdown💔
Past part 2💔
Goa trip🏖🌈past part 3
Bonfire🔥 past part 4
club party🥳 past part 5
misunderstanding💔 part 6
breakdown😭😢 past part 7
Separation past part 8
Salnaaz past..last part
sorry note
Vote

past part 1

3.1K 220 17
By Sara19a18a

GUYS NO proof reading..so try to understand and if there is any confusion ask directly in comments..

in morning shehnaaz wake up...and now she was again in her don't care mood...she has decided that she will no more think about yesterday night..so she pasted her fake smile on her face...
she come out of her room and went straight to guest room as she knew that her hero must be in guest room..as he won't left her alone when she is upset..
so she went to him..
S.K who after thinking whole night was now sleeping peacefully..she awake him and said
good morning hero..
in her usual cheering voice...
he also opened his eyes and said
good morning sana..
how r you feeling now?
he asked in his concern voice... while sana just hugged him as now he was sitting on the bed and said
i feeling awesome..as today i m going on my first promotion with karthik aryan..
she said this with all the faked happiness she could...
but whom was she kidding he was S.K who knew her more than her...but he let it go and doesn't ask anything as he already decided how to bring her happiness back...
so he just said
good and now get ready we will do our breakfast together and thank u ll went for your promotion and i have also some important work to do..

she nodded..

and after 30minutes they both had done their breakfast..and sana left for her promotion and S.K also sit in his car to do what he wanted to do...

so S.K called sidharth he was still on his bed but he woke up by the ring and seeing S.K no he got shocked...
as he saw in the launch party how S.K was taking care of sana and was talking to her very friendly like talking to her little sister... but he shook his thoughts and picked the call..
S.K hi shukla..how r u?
sid : fine sir..ap kaisey hu?
S.K : i m also fine..but i wanted to meet you..
Sid: sure sir why not..is everything ok sir? in a little scared voice..
S.K : woh tu milney k bad he patha chaley gha..but u meet me at 11:00am in my office...
SID : just said ok..i will be there on time...
and the cut the call..
sid was in his deep thoughts that why S.K wanted to meet him...is this anything related to shehnaaz..but what should be it...
his chain of thoughts broke when his mom came to him and asked him to come for breakfast...as they had already talked about the night that what happened...and his mom assured him that this time he have to work more hard to manofy him as he has hurted her to no end...
in the night when he came out after over thinking and stressed to drink water his mom also came at the same time and they talked about everything..

sid said to his mom that ok he will come in 30 minutes..cox he took bath and get ready as he has to meet S.K..

she he came for breakfast her mom saw him and. asked
kahi jana hein kia bachey? ithney subha subha ready ho gaya ..
he said yes and told her that he is going for a meeting..
his mom doesn't ask anything further..and after breakfast he left for meeting S.K...

After half hour he reached to S.K office and meet him..

S.K aye aye shukla.. Kaisey ho..and he shake hand and hugged him..
sidharth also reciprocate and said
i m fine sir..ap kaisey ho?
S.K i m good.. aaye beteye shukla..
Sid sit silently and doesn't said anything further..
S.K break the ice and asked sis for any refreshment but he decline..
then after a little chit chat S.K become serious and said
Shukla abhi ju mein puchney wala hu..i know its your personal matter but this is related to shehnaaz and she is very close to me... you know na i always treat her like my younger sister during bb..but now she is like family to me..
and from past 9 months i saw her shattered every day..everyday she smiled in front of everyone but how much broken she is from inside this is known only to me..
when i saw her 9 months earlier she was not in her senses but one thing she always said repeatedly that i hate you sidharth shukla..i took care of her and when she came back a little to life..every time someone mentioned your name or anything related to you come in front of her she got panic attacks...
so i never dare to ask her what happened one year earlier...cox buht mushkil se sambala hein us ney khud ko..logo ko face karna us k liye buht mushkil tha but usney apney dard ko apney ghusse aur attitude mein badal diya...aur dunya k samney ek naye shehnaaz ban kar karhe ho gaye ..
she was doing really good but yesterday after she came from your house she again lost her control...
i thought with time she will forget you and will move on but i was wrong..
so today i want to know from you that what happened one year earlier..
which ruined shehnaaz smile..

Sid first get really shocked that what happened to shehnaaz after that darkest night and how S.K meet her.. He was lost in his thoughts but S.K bring him back to reality by saying..
today i m talking to you like an elder brother who just wanted to make her little sister life happy..to sort her life..to produce peace in her life.. so please tell me what happened that broke her this much...
Sid just said it is a very long story sir..
S.K i am totally free to listen this story..tell me each and everything...
Sid:ok so i will start from bb..

sir i fell in love with her when first time i saw her on the stage of bb..i don't know why but i feel attracted towards her..as i wasn't any teenager to thought that it might be my crush or infatuation.. but there was clearly something about her which was attracting me towards her...but she choose paras...and i don't know why but i felt hurt on that... soon as the day was passing inside the bb house we were coming closer to each other..she would talk to me on any random thing and so  did i..although i knew that she was my competitor inside the house but i never think once before talking to her ..that she might used it against me..and i was observing everything and i knew that she was very innocent and pure and everyone was using her for their need..specially paras he was playing with her emotions..and was just using her for their game...and from her talks i have the idea that she genuinely started liking her...and i don't why but i started feeling protective for her..i was feeling that it is my responsibility to protect her from all those who were just using her..and she also listened to me and understand that they were not genuine to her...then she distance herself from paras and we started spending most of the time together...
she was also enjoying my company and we became very good friends..she stands with me in every situation and controlled my anger every time..which shocked cox before her no one except my mother was able to controlled my anger...we were very happy together and than himanshi came ..and she shattered..she wasn't able to face her..i didn't knew her past and anything about the contravoursy but from the one month we spent together i knew that she is very beautiful and innocent soul..and when she take promise from me that i won't leave her whatever happened..and i without wasting a second promised her that i will always be there for her..and she also feels relaxed after my promise..but than misunderstanding occurred between us and she stopped talking to me..i didn't get why she was doing this..and i wanted to sort thing with her but she again went to paras and slept with him on his bed..and that hurt me very badly i was feeling like someone stabbed me...and also himanshi started manipulating asim..and he filled my ears against her..but still my heart was not satisfied and i wished everyday that everything gets fine soon..cox she was affecting me so much...i doesn't wanted to be affected by anyone in my life again as i already faced many disgusting heartbreak..but that wasn't in my control..and when shifali and arthi told me that she wanted to talk to me but is scared of me..don't know why but i felt very happy that i was also affecting her..and than i gave her a signal by pulling her hair during the task announcement that i m always there for her and she get it..and in the night the way she kept flowers on my bed it was so overwhelming for me..that was so cute..and that night i slept holding her hand and i felt the sukoon in my life for the first time which i was missing from so many years..i was very happy and her happiness was also clearly shown on her face.. and after that patch up our relationship get more stronger..we were feeling very comfortable with each other.. and my feelings for her was getting deeper day by day...but then when i nominated paras she fight with me and i was shocked like what..is she still feeling for him..but i was badly hurt when she said i love you to paras when he was going for surgery.. and i thought that she realy love him and i m just her friend and that was killing me..but i put fake smile on my face and also asim betrayed me in those days..i was feeling very alone..and then i get typhoid..she was taking very good care of me..but i was very confused that if she loved paras then why she care that much for me..and than i went to secret room... and the first thing i saw she was crying like mad for me.. and she distance herself from everyone in that days..i saw her many times hugging my tee shirts..and crying for me..praying for me..i was very confused coz she never cried for paras..also i saw her when paras wasn't there she was very happy ..but now she was getting ill..and she wasn't talking to anyone except bb and everytime saying bb sidharth ko bej do na..i m missing him.. and i never saw her asking this from bb for paras..world war 3 was going between my heart and mind..my heart was saying she has also feeling for me but my mind was saying that no..as i and paras both were not there that's why she was doing all this...but i get my clearity when paras enter the house and she doesn't forget me..but still every time she talked with any one she only mentioned me and said that she  missed me.. and that was it my heart won over my mind and i realized that she also has feelings for me but she is also confused like me..cox in that one week she distance herself from everyone..it was like her world started and ended only on me..
i was very happy at that time.. my happiness was beyond words..and than i entered in the house again..everything was same but my feelings for her was much more than just friend.. and when she met me..the way she hugged me was very heartfelt..she hugged me three times and that was showing her love for me... i was on cloud nine..the whole day she just revolved around and telling me everything happened in the house after i left..she also told me that who she wished me on my birthday..and it was so much filled of love and i just kissed her hands.. and that night we slept very close to each others which was very peaceful to me..but the next day she again flipped and said to paras that she loves him and accepting it on N tv...and that was it i felt like someone ripped my heart..her each and every word was killing me from inside..first i thought that may be she is just throughing truntams cox we didn't choose her for the contendership of capticancy but when she didn't stopped..it killed my soul..and that was the end of my tolerance so i told her clearly that you choose paras over me..you make me an option..may be many people doesn't get t seriously but i said that from my heart..and the pain the ache i was feeling in my heart that day was very different..i never felt so helpless..i just wanted to cry my heart out...but i controlled my emotions and on that day i decided that i will stay away from her cuz she was affecting me very badly.. so i started distancing myself from her..but everytime i pushed her from she started coming more closer to me.. but i didn't let my heart that time win..cox i felt that this time my brain is wright..that she loved paras and i m just a second option for her...but when in night i was crawling from pain in all my body..and i just asked her to pressed my body and she without wasting a second started pressing my feet..it was so shocking for me cox i was not in talking terms with her and still she wake up 3 ,4 times from her sleep and pressed my feet and that was it i gave in..and i again let my heart win..that no she also has feelings for me otherwise why will she disturb her sleep just by my once asking her...and after that our bond get more stronger..we started sleeping hugging each other in night..she trusted me completely..and i was so happy seeing her like this...she selflessly care loved and protect me...and i was noticing everything..i knew she also started feeling for me because the way she started getting jealous from every girl who talked to me.. i knew that everyone in the house was friend to me just for games but she was different from all..she just love me..and her innocence was very evident from her behavior..cox the way she get happy when i praised her and did any small thing for her.. and i noticed in those she distance herself from paras vishal asim and everyone and just started spending time with me..
and than the most happy day of my life in that house come when you told me that she loved me...it was a very big declaration for me..cox i always have the insecurity that she might be just considering me friend..you show me the footage and which she was slapping me but i didn't felt bad..cox i gave her that right over me..when in comedy task she talked about our marriage i couldn't stopped blushing cox i literally imagined my future with her.. but that day was also very stressful for both of us..cox she break down for the first time..she cried many times but that day she was hurt to the core of her heart and i was feeling her pain equally...don't know why but seeing her crying was the most painful sight for me to watch..i for the first time in my life manofy someone so much... i did whatever i could to make her feel good..i never care that much about anyone in my life except my family but she wasn't any less than my family.. she wasn't ready at all to talk to me coz she heard from someone that you warned me to stay away from her..and she thought that i haven't any feelings for her so she started pushing me..but i didn't have up and finally she gave in and came back to me..but this time i showed her a little attitude cox she hurt me by staying two days away from me..but the way she kissed my whole face in the morning...that was more than just kisses i was feeling her true love..which she was conveying to me through that and it was great feeling for me..and than the most unexpecting was when she said to me i love you and surrender herself completely to me by giving me every right over her...she always shocked me by her different nature but that was something..i couldn't understand how someone can trust me so easily..but than she was my shehnaaz my motti who was different from all...and that day was very memorable for me...she was showing her love on me in front of everyone.. and the way my flirting with shifali was affecting her was very different..i clearly saw her irritation and also when she asked me to go to bathroom with shifali..and i did that just to tease her..but i regret my flirting when i saw her hurt..she doesn't tell me anything but from her face it was very clear that how much she hated that...and than when family round occurred i was very nervous that how my mom and her family will react on our relationship but everything went really good my mother told me good choice and her father also warmly hugged me and accepted me....we both were very happy and in the evening when i and aarti tease her with sidharthi she clearly showed her possessiveness and i was really enjoying cox upto that time it was only me who was very possessive for her..i never tell her but i was actually getting jealous from all the male contestant who tried to get close to her.. i was always insecured.. .and in the morning when i hugged her..i first time in my life saw her blushing and shying..it was something very different.. we both were very happy at that weekend war cox she wore a very beautiful gown and after wearing it she straight came to me to show how she was looking..and the way she set in my lap was very different feeling..i was feeling like she was telling everyone specially to aarti that i only belongs to her..and frankly speaking i was really enjoying her that possessive behavior...but as they say

there is always sadness after happiness..

and that is what happened with me.. that day was one of the worst day of my life..the way she behave with gutham was very ruthless to me.. i couldn't tolerate mere touch of asian vishal paras on her...and there she was kissing and hugging gutham...i wanted to cry my heart out but i couldn't..i wanted to kill gutham but i couldn't...i wanted to escaped from there but i couldn't... and the thing which crushed my soul was when she ignored me completely and said i am not seeing anyone else..that words was like someone was shooting daggers in my heart...i was feeling like i m just her toy with which she will play when she is bored and will throw when she will find something better..
and that was it my trust broke in pieces on her..and when karthik and sara asked that whom i didn't want to see after the show..i without wasting a second took her name..and clearly said that i can't tolerate her flips more..i could feel my words hurt her but that was nothing in front of mine.. and it was that week from where my insecurities went on another level..that week was very stressful for both of us.. i went to every extent to hurt her...i was not doing that intentionally but that was my pain my hurt my insecurities my over possessiveness for her which was pursuing me to do that...i hurt her in every possible way..but she didn't gave up me..and i again bowed in front of her..we again sort everything and like  every time this time again our bond get  stronger..she gave me priority over her brother by feeding me first bite of cake..i knew that in this world her brother was the most closest person in her life and she gives me priority over him... in the last few weeks we came very close to each other..she started calling me her husband in front of everyone..and i didn't stopped her cuz i was also liking it...but when ever i remember gutham wala incident..it sucks me..cox my mind always told me that once we come out from that house she will forget me as there will be more handsome caring and loving guys who will love her and she will choose them over me.. she always told me that no one will ever took my place in her heart..but i wasn't able to believe that..i always tried to stay away from her but every time i would end up coming more close to  her... and than i won bb and if someone else was truly and really happy for my win other than my family was she..i didn't felt for once that she is sad that she won't won..but the way she was smiling and bonding with my family was very heart touching for me...but than the real testing of our relationship also started as now we were out of that house and were facing the real world...

guys please read this note..its important..

i know you guys might be bored that i narrated the whole bb but it was important..cox to understand why sid hurt shehnaaz that much on that darkest night it is necessary to understand his prov from the start...
so trust me i won't disappoint you guys and the story will be up to your expectations..IA

so guys vote and comment as this
TIME i wrote almost 4000 words so 400 votes tu must hein😉🤪
and also if i m going wrong than i m open to ever one's suggestions..😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
337K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
416K 30.6K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
97.1K 15.7K 42
There is an awkward silence that overcomes you when you cross paths with the person who takes over your heart! It balances the edges of all unknown d...