Sugar Daddy| L.K ๐Ÿ“

Von desqxir

Where Jeon Jungkook chases after Lalisa Manoban and convinces her to be his Sugar Baby. Mehr

intro+background
club โ™ฃ
Amusement Park โ™ 

interviewโ™ฆ

2.6K 101 115
Von desqxir

"Jennie, what the Fuck?!"

Lisa was frustrated, her tone was loud and stress was all over her face. Jennie sighed softly and held Lisa's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. You have to understand, I can't do it. A very important work came up to me and I need to go, you have to interview the CEO on your own"

Jennie needed to go back to her old job, they treated jennie like family and Jennie loves and respects them all and now that they need her help, she thinks that it's obligated for her to go.
Today was the day of the interview, Lisa and Jennie were supposed to go to the Royal's company, to interview their CEO.

Now, Lisa has to go alone.

-

"For jennie."

Lisa said under her breath. She was wearing a white blouse and black pencil skirt. Her hairs were tied in a high ponytail and her makeup was making her skin glow. Jennie did a good job in hiding Lisa's under eye bags.

Lisa slowly walked inside the building and was greeted by a young, tall blonde haired girl.

"hi, nice to meet you. How can I help you?"
"hey, my name is Lisa. I was sent here to interview Mr. Jk, I'm from the future gates university."

The girl nodded and smiled before typing something on her computer.

"full name?"
"ah well, it was actually supposed to be two people, Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim but jennie couldn't make it here today."

"yes, I can see that. They already gave us that information"

The girl smiled softly and continues typing something. Lisa looked around, examining the place and then moved her attention to the girl. She noticed the name tag and read the girl's name.

"Rosé?"
"yes?"

The girl looked at Lisa immediately when Lisa called her name out

"Oh no, I was just reading the tag."

Lisa chuckled nervously and Rosé smiled at Lisa's cuteness.

"well, seems like sir is ready to be interviewed. Just head to the elevator and go to the second Highest floor, go right and just walk straight, you will see a big, brown door. That's his office"

Rosé explained and Lisa nodded, focused on her every word.

"thank you so much"

Lisa said, they both smiled at each other. Lisa walked inside the elevator, the lift was music was too classy. Lisa was getting more and more nervous as the lift went higher.

Ding.

Lisa sighed deeply and walked outside the lift. The first person she saw looked awfully familiar.

They both made eye contact. Lisa immediately recognized him and she was visibly shocked.
Him, on the other hand, wasn't even amused. It felt like as if he was expecting her.
"what are you doing here?"

Lisa said in the most sassiest way possible. The guy didn't reply, he just smirked slightly and started walking towards the office of the big guy. Lisa followed him with confusion.

Maybe, he's here for some work? Maybe the same reason as me?

They guy had a teasing smile on his face as he opened the door without knocking

"aren't you going to knock? Weirdo."

Lisa said and widened her eyes when she saw the strange guy walk in without any hesitation. Lisa hesitated a bit but then walked in too.

She looked around and saw no one except the guy she just followed.

The guy slowly made his way to the desk and sat on the big black wheel chair, it looked like a throne.

"what the-"

Lisa said with visible confusion.

"I AM the CEO of Royals. You should be the one knocking."

The guy said, in such a deep, luring and slightly mocking voice. Lisa's soul left her body, her legs were giving up on her, it felt like all her blood was sucked out of her. Her skin went pale and her breathe hitched.

Lisa was frozen on her place. She didn't move at all but her face said everything.
The male looked happy and proud looking at Lisa's doll face. He leaned back on his chair and cleared his throat.

Lisa slowly walked out side the office and closed the door.
"okay.. Sooo, that happened.. "

Lisa calmed herself down. She took deep breathes and thought about all the times she humiliated this guy.

"Fuck."

She said to herself when she realized that this guy probably hates her by now.

"it's okay. Think about what Kai told you."

The memory of Kai giving her all the tips flashed in her mind, she thought about it all and nodded slightly when she knew she felt better.

"For jennie."

She said to herself which boosted her confidence, Jennie boosted her confidence.

She slowly knocked on the door.

"come in"

She walked inside and slowly made her way to his desk.
He gestured her to sit in front of him. She nodded and sat down, elegantly.

"hi, my name is Lisa and I'm from the future gates university, I'll be interviewing you today. It's such a pleasure meeting you today"

The male in front of her raised his eyebrow as he was amused seeing sudden change in behavior of the young girl. She didn't look scared anymore.

"the pleasure is all mine. Please start the interview."

Lisa faked a smile and looked at the files she was holding.
She cleared her throat before pressing the button of the recorder.

"The first question, are you willing to share your full name with us?"
"as long as you don't share it with others"

This took Lisa off the guard, she was surprised at that because she have heard every interview with this guy and everytime they asked for his real name, he politely declined.

Lisa took few seconds to process that.

"then.. May I know your full name?"
"Later."

Lisa was confused, she pressed her lips together in a hard straight line before sighing softly.

“okay, second question. You're one of the world's biggest company owner, of course behind everyone's success, there is a secret, what motivated you to become who you are today?”

Jungkook tilted his head slightly, thinking about the question. The nervous girl bit her lower lip in frustration while her fingers played with her skirt.

“I belong to a rich family. My father owns multiple designing companies and has partnerships with other famous designers, he wanted me to take a part in his job as well, he wanted me to join his world which of course I was interested in but I didn't want to depend on him. So, I decided to start my own company, I was on my own, I did everything alone. This is MY success, I'm self made. So basically, there is no one behind my success, no secrets. Just my determination and hard work.”

Lisa listened to his every word, very carefully. She nodded and looked down at the file as she felt his stare getting too intense. Doll face girl swallowed a lump in her throat before clearing it as she proceeded to ask the next question without thinking twice.

“what's your sexual preference?”

Silence.

Lisa widened her eyes a bit, her body refusing to move as she, herself was too scared to look up at him. She bit her lip a little too hard that the blood was visible on her soft, delicate lips

Jungkook on the other hand was definitely shook by the question as he wasn't expecting that but a soft smile appeared on his flawless face, his intense stare turned into a loving one.
A soft chuckle echoed in the big room, Lisa slowly looked up and she could have sworn, that was the most beautiful and adorable thing ever.
A bunny looking boy, throwing his head back, his rabbit teeth showing while his chuckle, which was contagious and could make anyone's day better echoed, his fluffy hairs bouncing slightly as his whole body vibrated on it's position.

Lisa couldn't help but smile, her eyes sparkled. Few seconds passed by and jungkook finally looked back at her while fixing his tie. He cleared his throat and leaned on the table.

“my apologies, I was just amused by your question, no one ever asked me that question before.”

“Does this mean you're gay? You look gay and you act ga—”

Lisa silenced her own self by pressing her hands against her lips, the fear was visible in her doe eyes.

I keep asking stupid questions!!!
She thought to herself.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and rested his elbow on the table before gently placing his chin on the palm of his hand.

“I'm straight.”

Lisa gulped nervously and nodded hesitatingly, her hand slowly going back to her thigh.

“I'm sorry for assuming your sexuality”
“it's okay.”

She looked at the paper once again and asked another question.

“what is your relationship with Kim Kai?”

That question wasn't written.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes suspiciously but decided to answer anyway,

“Kim Kai is my closest friend. We have been friends for a very long time, our relationship goes further than just business partnership, it's a friendship that I treasure.”

“sounds nice. What about your love life? Are you dating someone?”

Lisa was actually interested in this question, she wanted to know who would possibly date or like this monster.

“No, I'm not dating anyone.”

Lisa sighed, the sigh sounded like a relief. Lisa didn't have any feelings for the guy in front of her but somehow she was happy to hear that he was single.

“what about a crush? Do you have your eye on someone? Someone that you would like to date?”

That question wasn't written either.

“Maybe”

The response was short but the way he said it was enough for Lisa's heart to race. He said it while looking into Lisa's eyes, he had a serious expression on his face but his eyes spoke for him. He is evil.

Lisa quickly looked down, breaking the eye contact. She pulled out a tissue from her bag and slowly patted it on her forehead in attempt to stop the crazy sweat. A slight smirk formed on jungkook's face as he leaned back on his chair.

“any other questions?”

He asked, not budged at all.
Lisa glanced at the paper and shook her head.

“No, that's it. Thank you so much for cooperating with me and taking some precious time out of your busy day and spending it with me.”

That sounds weird.

“You're very welcome. I'm glad to be a part of this.”

Lisa faked a smile and once again pressed the record button. A sigh escaped her lips as she started packing her belongings, ready to leave.

“my name is Jeon Jungkook.”

Jungkook said out of the blue while watching Lisa's every move. She looked at him with confusion.

“why are you telling me? How can you just trust someone like this?”

Jungkook smiled and stood up, he took slow steps towards her and stopped when he was few inches away from her. He had to face downward just to meet her eyes.

"Lalisa Manoban, a 21 year old girl who was born in Thailand. Decided to settle in Korea at the age of 16, living with your best friend Jennie Kim as you don't have any siblings or parents. The only family you have is your grandma who lives in Bangkok. You work in a cafe which is just ten minutes walk from my company—”

Lisa was taken back by jungkook's words. Her mouth was slightly open, her eyes staring into jungkook's dark ones.

“—Now, How can you trust me with all this information?”
“how did you find this all out?”

A victorious smile formed on his face, he bowed down a little to meet my level.

“Kai”

Jennie fucking Kim.

Lisa sighed in annoyance and rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag and started walking towards the door.

Jungkook didn't stop her, his words did.

“you look beautiful by the way.”

Lisa didn't turn around to face him but his compliment made a tint of pink form on her soft cheeks. She almost smiled.

“t-thank you.”

-

A heavy, tired sigh came out of Lisa's mouth once she walked out of the building, her legs slowly giving up on her own but she continued walking towards Jennie's car.

“I'm going to kill this bitch.”

Lisa mumbled under her breath but someone had sharp ears.

“Kill who?”

Lisa turned around to see a tall and extremely handsome guy.
She furrowed her eyebrows and stomped towards him.

“KAI! I'LL CHOP OF YOUR DICK!”

Kai took few steps back as he held his arms up, surrendering.

“woah, what happened young lady? Why are you so pissed? Is jk the reason behind this?”

He placed his hands on Lisa's shoulder, patting them gently as he tried to calm her down. She took few deep breathes and spoke in a normal tone.

“first of all, why didn't you tell me that your stupid evil friend is the owner of this company?”

Kai chuckled softly and shook his head.

“I'm sorry, Lisa. Jk told me to stay silent.”

Lisa rolled her eyes and crossed her arms which made Kai chuckle more.

“I embarrassed myself in front of him. The interview was okay but I definitely wasn't.”

Kai furrowed his eyebrows in concern, he may be Jennie's "someone" but he treats Lisa like his sister.

“why? What happened?”

Lisa and Kai walked towards Jennie's car while Lisa explained everything to Kai. The entire time Kai just laughed which resulted in Lisa hitting his shoulder gently.

“okay fine. I'll admit. I did ask Jennie about you BECAUSE jk- oh, well you know the name now so, jungkook. He asked me to find out some stuff about you. At first, Jennie didn't tell me anything but when me, her and jungkook met—”

“met? Where? When?”

“yeah, this morning. At his office. That's where Jennie told us about you”

Lisa's confusion was visible on her face, she scratched the back of her neck and spoke,,

“but jennie isn't home. She left this morning as she had some important stuff to do at her old job.”

Kai chuckled and flicked Lisa's forehead while shaking his head.

“you really are stupid. That was just an excuse to send you here alone, Jennie actually came here with me, all three of us enjoyed our breakfast together after that me and Jennie left for our little date just before you were about to arrive here.”

Lisa face palmed herself. The only person she was mad at the most was herself. She didn't realise any of their games. Kai tried not to laugh again and just patted her head softly.

“I hate all of you.”

That's where Kai lost it. He threw his head back, the air carrying his laughter.

“I'm sorry lisaaa, let me make it up to you. Me and Jennie were thinking about going to a newly opened amusement park tomorrow. You should come with us, it'll be fun, I promise.”

Lisa looked at eye, trying to hide her excitement. Amusement parks were always a yes from Lisa, she may be 21 but when it comes to rides, she becomes a 5 year old.

“okay fine. I'll go with you two.”
“yay, perfect! He'll be happy”

“who?”
“WE! I mean we! Me and Jennie will be happy to have you accompany us.”

Lisa smiled and hugged Kai who didn't hesitate to hug her back.

“I'll go now! Thank you for listening to me rant.”

Kai chuckled and waved her a goodbye as he watched her leave in 'her' car.

“so silly”

-
Y'all know who is dumb? I am dumb.

So, I thought that I had posted this chapter already, I was thinking about updating so I wanted to reread the last chapter (which was supposed to be this one as I THOUGHT IT WAS ALREADY PUBLISHED)  but then I realised... I never published it INSTEAD I didn't even complete it-

This chapter was in my drafts since 1st May. 💀

I had to start writing from the “first question” part. Y'all I'm so sorry-

P.s thank you for 200 followers <3

-kim

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...