Remnant's Wolverine (Wolverin...

Por jushait

(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your pa... Mais

Enter Wolverine
Initiation
Players and Pieces
The Burden
Forever Fall
The Stray
Welcome to Beacon
omg holy fuck
A Minor Inconvenience
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 1
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 2
Round One
Never Miss A Beat
Something's Wrong
Goodbye
New Life, New Problems
Daughter
Two In One Body
That Day
Hope
Long Time No See
Complicated Reunion
Fight For What's Right
The Wolverine
The Truth
Down Memory Lane
Argus
Our Way
Ace-Operatives
Sparks
Gone To Shit
Confession
Out In The Open
With Friends Like These
Divide And Conquer
Strings
A Cinderella Story
War
...
Round Two

Man and Mutants

5.3K 81 64
Por jushait

It was a bright day outside, with the arrival of other academies' students and other people from around the world; The Vytal Festival was going to be massive.

The Arrival of General Ironwood has concerned Ozpin. The General has brought his Military and his fleet to accompany him on his travels. "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work to his travels," Glynda spoke as she and Ozpin look outside from Ozpin's balcony.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a very busy man," said Ozpin. "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore," Ozpin added.

The elevator to Ozpin's office dinged and an alert was on Ozpin's desk.

"Come in," Ozpin spoke. The elevator doors opened and out came General Ironwood. "Ozpin!" Greeted Ironwood as he and Ozpin walks closer.

"Hello General," Ozpin greeted him back.

"Please, drop the formalities," said Ironwood as he and Ozpin shook hands.

"And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we've last met," Ironwood exclaimed. "Oh James.. I'll be outside," said Glynda.

"She certainly hasn't changed a bit," said Ironwood. "So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival," asked Ozpin as he hands Ironwood a glass of tea.

"Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year," said Ironwood as he pours a liquid into his drink. "Besides, with you hosting.. I thought this might be an opportunity for us to catch up," said Ironwood.

"I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends. However, the small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned," said Ozpin as he pours his tea into his cup.

"Well.. concern is what brought them here," replied Ironwood. "I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-"

"Oz.. you and I both know why I brought those men," said Ironwood interrupting Ozpin. Ozpin sips his tea, and says, "We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this, are just going to give off the wrong impression," said Ozpin.

"But if what Qrow said is true-"

"If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal festival, a time to celebrate Unity and Peace; so I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent," said Ozpin putting his hands together and resting them on his desk.

"I'm just being cautious," stated Ironwood. "As am I, which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can," said Ozpin. "Believe me, I am," Ironwood walks away.

"But ask yourself this, do you honestly believe that your children can stop him?" Asked Ironwood.

"I hope they never have to," said Ozpin.

Meanwhile at Team RWBY

Team RWBY was at a desk, playing a card game.

"Alright.. alright. YANG XIAO LONG PREPARE YOUR KINGDOM FOR BATTLE!" Said Ruby as she called War upon Yang's mighty army. "Bring it on!" Said Yang. "I deploy! The Atlesian Air Fleet!" Said Ruby as she stood up and held her cards in the air. Yang gasped.

"Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!" Said Ruby as she makes airplane noises. Yang gasps "You fiend!"

"Aaand since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time only lasts one turn!" Ruby says. "Pretty sneaky sis-" Yang says with a laugh.

"But you've just activated my trap card!" Said Yang as she reveals her card. "Whaa-"

"Giant Nevermore! If I roll a seven or higher; fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!" Said Yang. "But! If you roll a six or lower; the Nevermore will turn on your own forces!" Said Ruby as she points her finger at Yang. "That's just a chance I'm willing to take," said Yang.

Meanwhile, Team JNPR were focused on studying and Y/N was accompanying them while eating an apple he sliced with his claws.

"NOOO! MY FEARLESS SOLDIERS!!" Ruby shouted in the distance.

"Most of them were just androids," said Yang.

"Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged," said Ruby.

"Not until I draw my rewards! Which are doubled this round, thanks to the Mistral Trade Route!" Said Yang. "Bah!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Oh! And what's this? The Smugglers of Wind Path?" Said Yang. "Bah! Bah! I say," Ruby stated.

"Looks like I'm taking two cards from your hand!" Said Yang. "Have you no heart!?"

"What'cha reading Jaune?" Y/N asked Jaune as he puts another apple in his mouth.

"Some random comic I found in the shelves. The title's called X-Men, it's really cool.. there's one guy that actually has the same thing you have Y/N! Metal Claws, Super-Fast Healing!" Said Jaune. Y/N just laughs and keeps on eating his apples. Pyrrha coughs and snatches Jaune's comic book, replacing it for a study book; reading the comic book for herself.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, you guys want anything?" Y/N asked. Nora instantly wakes up from her sleep. "Ooh! Can I get a Pancake?!" Nora asked. "Nora, I don't think they have Pancakes for the Afternoons," said Ren. "Can I get a CaCo Cola?" Asked Jaune.

"Sure, be right back," said Y/N as he walks away.

Y/N goes to grab his and Jaune's drinks, and looks out the window.

"Why the hell would Atlas bring their armies here?" Y/N asked as he waits for the Vending Machine. Y/N grabs the drinks and goes back to his seat.

"Where's Jaune?" Y/N asked. "This comic book is rather explicit for children below 18," said Pyrrha. Y/N looks around and sees Jaune on the table Team RWBY was at.

Y/N walks over to give Jaune's drink.

"Hey, can I play?" Jaune asked.

"Sorry Jaune, we already have four people," said Ruby. "Besides, this game requires a certain tactical cunning and high intellect that I seriously doubt you posses," said Weiss.

"Uhh.. you attacked your own Naval Fleet two turns ago," said Yang. "Hmph!" Weiss exclaimed. "Bring it on, Ice Queen! I'll have you know that I've been told that I'm a natural born, leader!" Said Jaune.

"By who? Your mother?" Asked Weiss. "And Pyrrha! And Y/N! Basically I'm higher ranking than you!" Jaune stated, there was a silence for a while. Jaune gives in and says "Come on, let me play your hand for a turn!" Said Jaune.

"I'm not trusting you with the good citizens of Vacuo!" Said Weiss. "Why not?! You've trusted me with way more important stuff before!" Said Jaune.

"I mean you've told us all that Blake is a Fau-" said Jaune before getting headlocked by Y/N. "Fun loving person, who we all love and admire," said Y/N interupting Jaune. Y/N releases Jaune from his headlock.

Blake glares at Jaune. "Right.. that," said Jaune as he scratches his neck. "Ladies! Enjoy your battle," said Jaune as he bows before walking back to Team JNPR.

"Sup losers!" Said Sun as he walks over with a Blue-haired boy. "Hey Sun!" Said Ruby. "Ruby, Yang Blake, Y/N, Ice Queen," said Sun.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?!" Weiss exclaimed.

"I never got a chance to formally introduce you to my old friend," said Sun.

"Uh, aren't libraries for reading?" Asked the Blue-haired boy.

"Shut up, don't be a nerd," said Sun.

"Upupupup! Intellectual, okay? Thank you," said the Blue-haired boy.

"I'm Neptune," Said Neptune.

"So, Neptune; where are you from?" Asked Weiss.

"Haven. I don't believe I've caught your name yet," said Neptune. "I'm Weiss," Weiss responded solemnly.

"I never took you as the board-game-playing type," Sun said to Blake. "Right.. well, I think I'm done playing, actually," Blake stated as she rises from her chair and heads off to the exit. Y/N furrowed his brow while keeping his eyes on Blake, noticing something off about her.

Meanwhile with Blake

Blake was sitting on top of her bed, holding her knees to her chest and thinking about the other night. She gets a flashback from the night where she talked to Ozpin.

"Well.. this has certainly been an eventful evening," said Ozpin as he sits down in front of Blake. "I'm sure that after a night of thwarting attempted robbery you probably just want to go home and take a nap, but.. I was hoping that maybe we could have a chance to talk," Ozpin rests his cane. "Of course," Blake responded.

"Wonderful! As you know in order to enroll at my academy students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. Most applicants spend years of prepariation training at one of the many combat schools around the world, you are one of the few who did not-" said Ozpin as he drinks his cup.

"-and you passed the exam with flying colours," Ozpin continued. "I was raised outside the kingdoms, you've got to fight to survive," Blake stated. "Well you have most certainly survived, Blake. I admire your drive, and I am proud to run a school that accepts individuals from all walks of life," Ozpin said.

"Rich, Poor, Human.." Ozpin takes a sip from his cup and finishes his sentence "Faunus." Blake perked up when she heard this.

"Why do you wear that bow, Blake? Why hide who you are?" Ozpin questioned. "You may be willing to accept the Faunus, Professor Ozpin; but your species don't. I want people to see me for who I am, not what I am," said Blake.

"And what are you?" Ozpin asked.

"I.. don't understand your question, sir," said Blake. "How did you know the White Fang would be at the shipyard tonight?" Ozpin asked.

"I didn't. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time," said Blake. "You wouldn't have been the first. But what happened tonight was not an isolated incident. I may be your Headmaster, but I am also a Huntsman.. and it is my sworn duty to protect the world from the forces that conspire against it," said Ozpin.

"Blake.. are you sure there is nothing else to tell me?" Professor Ozpin asked.

"I'm sure," said Blake as she glares at Ozpin.

"Very well, now if you'll excuse me.. there is another troubled student I must attend to. Have a good night, Ms. Belladonna," said Ozpin as he leaves the room.

Blake sat in the quietness of the room and she hears the door beside her room opening, she walks closer to the wall to get a better hearing position.

"My my Mr. Y/N.. you have caused quite the trouble,"

"I'm known for it," Y/N sat in his chair, legs on the table. "Why did you kill those men?" Ozpin asked. "For fucks sake, Ozpin-" Said Y/N.

"I understand that you would want to hurt someone that had hurt you before, but you could do better than that, Y/N," said Ozpin. "Don't lecture me, old man," Y/N pulls out his cigar, only for Ozpin to hit it away with his cane.

"Y/N, lend out your hand," said Ozpin. "What?" Y/N asked. "Just give out your hand to me," Ozpin said, Y/N hesitantly gave his hand out. Ozpin hands Y/N a pen.

"Here is a pen. It is an object you can use for stabbing someone repeatedly, or you can use it to create a beautiful drawing. You have the power in your hands, you can use it to do good. So please Y/N, don't put anyone else into another bodybag," said Ozpin.

"I'll try not to," Y/N drops the pen and goes to stand up before being stopped by Ozpin.

"Y/N, there is something I need to tell you," said Ozpin. "What now? You gonna give me another life lesson?" Y/N asked.

"Sit down," Ozpin said. Y/N sighs and sits back down.

"A long time ago, the world of Remnant was filled to the brim with life and prosperity, and I'm sure you know how the story ends," said Ozpin. Y/N's eyes wanders off to the wall.

"But after that, the world gave birth to two species, Humans and Faunus.. but that's what they told you," Y/N looks back at Ozpin, interested in the old man's tale.

"There were three species to be exact, Humans, Faunus.. and Mutants. The magic left by the old civilization, gifted humans and faunus semblances and aura. But the mutants, the magic enhanced them and their abilites, some can shoot lasers from their eyes, some can control minds, and those who control elemental powers would turn to be.. the Maidens,"

"M-Maidens? I thought they weren't real?" Y/N commented. "Oh, they're real, they're just very good at hiding," said Ozpin.

"So then, where are these mutants?" Y/N asked. "They.. they went exctinct from humans going on a massive hunt for them," said Ozpin. "What?! Why?"

"Because what man knows less, they fear more. Eventually, only the Maidens would survive because of the blessing from an old wizard who had survived the harsh extinction of his kind," said Ozpin. Y/N looks down at the table and furrows his brows at Ozpin.

"Why are you telling me this?" Y/N asked.

"Because.. you.. are the last pure mutant on Remnant," said Ozpin, shocking Y/N down to his core.

'I never knew anything about my past, and all of a sudden I'm told I'm the only remaining survivor of my race?!' Y/N thought to himself.

"And you've only told me this now?" Y/N asked. "I was afraid I might lose you," said Ozpin.

"Lose me?" Y/N asked. "Yes, a man like you is exactly what Beacon needs. What the world needs. Knowing you, you will probably go out and search more for your past," said Ozpin as he points his finger at Y/N.

"Did.. did I have a family?" Y/N asked. "I don't know, and with your instant healing covering up your aging process, I'm afraid that they're long gone," said Ozpin as he gets up from his seat and grabs ahold of his cane.

"How do you know all this?" Y/N asked Ozpin, to which he smiled and walked out.

"That old bastard," said Y/N as he paces back and forth around the room.

Y/N walks out and went to his dorm to cool off.

Present time

Y/N was walking down a hallway sipping his 5th whiskey bottle. Thankfully, alcohol or any other hallucinogen doesn't affect him whatsoever.

"You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong.." said Weiss. "So! Blake Belladonna! What! Is! Wrong!?" Weiss poses and questions Blake.

"I just.. I don't understand how everyone can be so calm," said Blake.

Y/N barges in sits down on a chair to continue his drink.

"You're still thinkin' about Torchwick?" Asked Y/N.

"Hey you! Where's your sense of privacy?! Give me that!" Weiss walks over to Y/N and snatches his bottle away. "Hey!" Yelled Y/N.

"Hmph!" Weiss looked back at Y/N before throwing the bottle with her glyph out the window.

"There goes 20 Lien," said Y/N as he plops back down on his chair. "You were saying?" Y/N let Blake continue.

"Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!" Said Blake. "Ozpin told us not to worry, between the police and the huntsmen, I'm sure they can handle it," said Yang.

"Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang like I do!" Said Blake. Yang just shrugged.

"Ok! between blowing up night clubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom. I'm sure the three of four of you think you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells," said Weiss as she clasps her hands together.

"What the fuck does that even mea-" Y/N was interruptes by Weiss, once again.

"But let me once again, be the voice of reason.. we're students, we're not ready to handle this sort of situation!" Said Weiss.

"Well yeah, but-" Ruby didn't get to finish her sentence. "We're not ready!" Said Weiss. "And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day! They're out there, somewhere; planning their next move and none of us know what it is; but it's coming! Whether we're ready, or not," Said Blake.

"Ok, all in favor of becomingtheyoungesthuntressesandonehuntsmantosinglehandedlybringdownacorruptorganizationconspiringagainsttheKingdomofVale.. say "aye"," said Ruby.

"Yes! Love it when you're feisty!" Yang said pointing at Blake. "Well, I suppose it could be fun," Weiss said. "I am not dressing up in a costume," said Y/N. "None of you said "aye"," said Ruby.

"Alright then, we're in this together!" Said Blake. "Let's hatch a plan!" Ruby suggested. "Yeah!" Yang exclaimed.

Ruby gasps "I left my board game at the library! Be right back!" Said Ruby as she dashes out of the room. "We're doomed," said Weiss.

"I'm gonna go keep Ruby companied," said Y/N as he too walk out of the dorm.

"Are you okay?" Ruby asked as she had fallen to the ground because of running into another student.

"I'm fine, just watch where you're going," said Emerald as she lends out a helping hand.

"Oh.. right.. sorry.." said Ruby as she gets up. "Um.. I'm Ruby! Are you.. new?" Asked Ruby.

"Visiting from Haven, actually," said Cinder as she reveals herself behind Emerald and Mercury.

"Ooh! You're here for the Vytal festival! Oh, but exchange students have their own dormitory," said Ruby.

"I guess we just got turned around," said Mercury.

"Ruby, there you are! Oh, hey.. who are you guys?" Y/N asked the three. For some reason, when Y/N appeared Cinder's face went into a state of terrified before returning back to her normal smug face.

"They're Exchange students! Oh and you're building is just east from here!" Said Ruby.

"Thanks, maybe we'll see you around," said Cinder as the three of them walk past Y/N and Ruby.

"Something smells off about them," said Y/N, earning a goofy look from Ruby. "Smells?" Ruby snickers. "Yeah, wait, you're making fun of me aren't you?" Y/N asked. "Race to the library! The winner gets cookies! And the loser gets cookies!" Said Ruby as she runs off.

"Kids," Y/N laughs as he chases her.

To be continued

I have finally updated this story. I will try to keep my promises of finishing this story till it's reached Vol.7

Ciao!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

145K 1.4K 22
Y/N, a shy and quiet student of Beacon Academy. Gets cheated on by his two loves. Emerald and Cinder. Will he return to Beacon? Will he lose his will...
13.5K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
34 0 4
To celebrate 2 years on this site I'm remaking my first ever story published on here which I can admit has some issues which I plan to fix with this...
4.2K 57 50
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...