𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 Ⅱ...

By mysteriousms-f

❛ Fine I'll wait until dawn. For you. ❜ ⚬ A collection of sokeefe one-sh... More

𝐩𝐬𝐚
𝐢- 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐢𝐢- 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 (1)
𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 (2)
𝐢𝐯- 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝐯- 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝐯𝐢- 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐩𝐬𝐚
𝐯𝐢𝐢- 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐢𝐱- 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐱- 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐱𝐢- 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐱𝐢𝐯- 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬
𝐱𝐯- 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐱𝐯𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢- 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐱𝐢𝐱- 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐱𝐱- 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐱𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐱𝐢𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

4.1K 57 152
By mysteriousms-f

    The warm sunlight seeped through the thick curtains of the window, promptly waking Sophie up.

She turned over to her right on the huge canopied bed, rustling the silk sheets with the sudden movement.

Her heart completely melted as she turned to find a sleeping Keefe. His face was pressed against a pillow, mouth slightly agape. She could see a bit of drool on his cheek. His blonde curls, fluffier than when he normally styled it, and the tiniest of smiles spread on his face. He always seemed to be so at peace in his sleep lately.

Keefe's eyes fluttered open, meeting his wife's gaze head-on.

Instinctively, he pulled her waist closer to him until she was pressed up against his bare chest, nuzzling his face into her neck.

"Good morning sunshine" Sophie whispered as she threaded her fingers through his hair, letting her hand trail down gently to his back. She planted a light feathery kiss on his nose.

Her husband sighed in happily, relishing at how nice it felt when she played with his hair. He always denied it but loved the feel of Sophie's hands running through his untamed curls, nails massaging his scalp.

Keefe smiled softly, still mostly groggy and not fully awake.

"Gosh Foster, you're a sight for sore eyes."

He slowly ran his thumb over her mouth, dragging her bottom plump lip down.

Sophie softly kissed him, bringing her hand up to cradle Keefe's face. She pulled back chuckling as she angled her face downward, resting her forehead against his jaw.

"Alright, we have to get up now."

She pulled the satiny covers to the side and stood up, stretching. The gray tee-shirt dress that clung to her small body, rose up slightly exposing her thighs.

Keefe wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back on the bed and sufficiently making her land on top of him.

"No. Stay with me baby" He muttered.

𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩.

𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘨.

The shattering of glass rang through the house, startling the couple.

"Mommy!"

"Shut up, it's fine we can fix it!"

Keefe groaned, letting his grip loosen as the two quickly rushed out of bed dashing down the sleek stairs of Asterinnyx.

The house was definitely a mansion compared to human homes, but Sophie had insisted on finding a place that wasn't as daunting like Everglen. Not that she had anything against the beautiful home, it was stunning, but definitely not her style. She claimed it felt more homie like this and pointed out that they wouldn't need such a massive house anyway.

As the two raced into the kitchen area, feet skidding on the pristine floor, Sophie stopped and assessed the damage inflicted. Immediately she spotted her two kids, dumbfounded by their parents quick arrival.

Felix, their youngest, at the age of 7 had manifested as an empath. He could even vaguely read Sophies emotions without contact. Nonetheless, everyone seemed to be infatuated with the boy considering he had recently gained the ability. His doe wide eyes were identical to Sophies, inheriting her genes. His rounder face and tiny button nose give him the appearance of an innocent little boy. Though his hair he got from his father. Keefe made it his personal mission and ultimate goal to show the young boy how to 'properly' style his blonde curls.

Then there was Maylea, the oldest. She had manifested as a polygot and surprisingly, a conjurer. At only 16, she had all the boys enraptured by her beauty. Her blonde hair was cut short, just barely reaching her shoulders that reminded  Sophie of her younger self, when she had first come to the lost cities. Her mother wasn't entirely sure where she had gotten her fashion sense from, although Biana was downright giddy to hear that. Maylea, unlike her brother, had gotten Keefe's eyes- and the smirk along with it.

"Lea, what's going here?"

Keefe slowly made a full 180, surveying the room.

He couldn't seem to spot anything unusual, that was until his eye caught the glass he heard shatter, only moments ago. It was the award that had been given to Foster.

He remembered the day it happened. Years after they had graduated Foxfire, the black swan had finally taken down the Neverseen, or what was left of it. Sophie had nearly died that day, and not like the normal near-death experiences she'd had, that day she had been way too close. Obviously, it had worked out and the council decided to give them some shiny glass trophy shaped like a moonlark as a 'thank you' gift.

Keefe had to admit, the thing was kinda cool, but still tacky. He didn't think it was that big of a deal, Foster had saved their butts countless times, the only difference was that that time around the councilors decided to acknowledge it.

Sophie looked from the jagged, sharp edges of the broken glass, now split into several tiny pieces, shimmering from the kitchen lights that shown down, and back to her kids. For a moment She stood there. And stood there.

Felix started crying.

"Momma I'm sorryy, I didn't mean it!"

He harshly scrubbed his tears away with his fisted hands, sniffling. His bottom lip quivered.

Sophie was instantly snapped out of her trance as she carefully stepped over the destroyed trophy, making sure not to step on any of the glass shards. She bent down and gently took his small hands in hers, rubbing slow circles over Felix's knuckles.

"Oh baby, I don't care about that."

She dried the last bit of tears that leaked out, the boy furrowing his eyebrows.

"You don't?"

Maylea looked equally confused as her brother as the words left her mouth.

Sophie picked up Felix, supporting him against her hip as she pulled her daughter in for a hug.

"Of course I don't, that's not what matters to me. What matters is my family. My beautiful, incredible kids-"

She turned her head slightly, catching Keefe's eyes.

"My loving husband, friends. Those things matter, not some item that holds little to none value to me. Now I'm still upset, because I'm sure that whatever you were doing in the first place to cause this, was probably something dangerous, but I'm going to let that slid, just this once."

Maylea clung to Sophie, not caring that it probably seemed childish.

Keefe stepped forward, embracing his two favorite girls and boy in the world. As May and Keefe pulled back, Sophie gently lowered down Felix, letting his chubby little feet reach the ground before straightening to her full height.

"Great, now that everything's good, that means we can head back upstairs and finish what we started Soph."

Keefe smirked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Sophie playfully slapped his chest, the corners of her mouth twitching.

She pressed her lips to his, kissing him softly then pulled back. Desire danced in his beautiful eyes sending a zing through Sophie, reaching the tips of her toes. Keefe placed his hand to the back of her head, coaxing her back in for another kiss. As their mouths molded together, the kiss grew intense, devouring one another. Sophie propped a hand against the counter top behind her, steadying herself.

"Oh my elf, you guys are... there are children present! Mom! Dad!"

Maylea shielded Felix's eyes, trying desperately to erase the image of her parents passionately making out in front of them out of her head. She unfortunately also inherited a photographic memory from the two.

Sophie pulled away glowing, Keefe still in a dazed state.

"Damn Foster."

A loud cough came from their left.

"In case you both forgot while you were busy sucking each other faces off, I have the parent mentor conference today, that 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 are supposed to attend."

Maylea's smirk rivaled her fathers, eyes glistening.

Keefe and Sophie simultaneously whipped their heads to face each other, blurting
"Oh God, that's right!"

In a flurry, the two scrambled to get dressed.

Five minutes later Sophie had her hair tamed and pinned back by a large pearl clip, and threw on a casual but respectable black blazer, pants matching nicely. Her white cotton undershirt peeked out from where the coat swooped down.

Keefe had his fluffy hair mused, sporting a simple white button-up shirt and pants.

"Ok May, take care of your brother while we're gone. Please, no more breaking things. I expect to return to this house and my children being in one piece. I also don't want to see it burned down to a crisp either. Felix no more going through your father's hair products, that was disastrous last time. I love you both."

Sophie leaned down to plant a kiss to each of their foreheads, Keefe copying her and whispering to Maylea. She giggled, nodding her head vigorously.

With that, the couple hurriedly light leaped to the Foxfire grounds, glittering away from Asterinnyx.

The level five halls were filled with tons of the prodigies parents, all roaming around and moving from class to class. So many elves were moving from different places, it took Sophie a moment to get her bearings.

"Talk about nostalgia, remember that time when 𝘺𝘰𝘶 were a level five and for physical education we had to practice levitation but you couldn't seem to keep your paws off of me-"

"Keefe don't finish that sentence."

Sophie flushed, turning bright pink.

"Mr. and Mrs. Foster?"

They momentarily stopped their bickering and turned to find Mayleas polyglot mentor, the woman herself, Lady Cadence. She had decided to continue her lessons with other students after Sophie graduated the elite levels, and couldn't help but take up the task to assist her daughter, who Cadence claimed was an exemplary student with lots of potential.

Unfortunately, though, the lady hadn't changed too much and clearly still didn't take a liking to May's mother or her father. That much was clear with the glare that was sent Sophie's way as she and Keefe stepped into the classroom.

Lady Cadence promptly closed the door and motioned for them to take a seat on the rather lavish looking couches towards the back of the room. The mentor took up the one directly across from the couple.

"Alright, I would just like to start off by saying that your daughter is one of the best students I've had in my years mentoring."

Sophie flashed her a warm smile, straightening her back a bit and adjusting her position of crossed legs; repositioning her hands in her lap.

"With that being said, she also has missed half of her classes with me, started 4 fights, and said, and I quote,"

Lady Cadence shifted to a few octaves higher, imitating Maylea's voice perfectly.

"For Eternelias sake! Aren't you like ancient? Where are your pointy ears? My dad sometimes forgets that you aren't quite as old as Bronte, but personally, I think its all in the elixirs because your just as moody."

Keefe's grin was elated, pride blossoming in his chest.

Sophie responded by glaring at her husband mouthing,

'It won't be so funny later.'

She turned back to face Lady Cadence and cleared her throat.

" I can assure you that this is the first I've heard of this and I will be having a long talk with her- and an equally lengthy one with my absurd husband."

Keefe didn't seem to be paying much attention at this point, slowly trailing his hand up Sophie's thigh, sending a shiver down her spine.

The empath quirked his lips up slightly at the mood shift.

Cadence crossed her arms above her chest, crinkling her nose.

Keefe didn't seem to get the memo though and thumbed her thin undershirt, admiring the little lace pattern of it.

"Mr. Foster! This is a serious meeting, it would do you good to focus on disciplining your delinquent daughter instead of daydreaming about Sophie in her undergarments."

Sophie turned fuchsia, her whole face flaming. She had decided to stop this train wreck conference when Keefe merely smirked, eyes blazing and in a low voice responded,

"I can assure 𝘺𝘰𝘶, that that's not what I was thinking about."

"Ok! I apologize, Lady Cadence, I'm going to have to end this chat short."

Sophie abruptly stood up, pulling Keefe along with her as she left the room.

Once they were outside again, Sophie dragged Keefe over to a secluded area, next to rows of lockers.

"What the hell was that? We are here cause Cadence thinks May is a 'delinquent' and I find out that you've been encouraging it and on top of that can't get your head out of the gutter while we're in the middle of the conference?"

"Foster-"

It was crafted to make her heart melt and insides turn to goo. Everything seemed alright just at the sound of the name on his lips. But she was not about to fall for it.

"No don't Foster me, What were you thinking! That woman hates us and now thinks that we couldn't care less about our daughter."

"You know that's not true. We love her and Felix both more than life itself."

Keefe pushed Sophie against the nearest locker, boxing her in by placing his hands on either side of her face.

She gasped at the want radiating in his eyes. He leaned in, lips grazing her ear. The wisps of her stray hair tickled Sophie's cheek as he spoke, voice gruff.

"But all I want to do right now is rip your clothes off in the middle of the hall and kiss every square inch of you, while all the mentors and parents watch, wishing they were us."

She held her breath, not exactly sure what to say at that moment.

"That's probably not a good idea though, right?"

"Right," she breathed. Her head spun, making her feel beyond dizzy.

Keefe dropped his hand and brought it up to graze Sophie's arm.

He pulled back, taking his body heat with him.

"You're one hell of a tease."

Sophie was still breathless from before, so it came out softer than she had wanted it to.

Keefe's ego was most likely soaring at that point as he shot her a genuine smile.

"I know. I just can't help myself when it comes to you."

Sophie stood patiently until she regained her composure and gave him a light forehead kiss.

"Mmmm. Well you're still sleeping on the couch tonight love."

~

a/n: Hm love bugs, I've been writing a lot of fluff lately, I might just have to change that. Also, if you got my reference, I love you and you're now my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 245 89
Cute story and oneshot/scenarios in this little book! Please feel free to leave request and I will try and update them as fast as possible. CURRENTL...
18.5K 225 13
This is comprised of just a bunch of funny and heartwarming stories about our favorite gang. I will be writing a more serious KOTLC story soon! No sm...
122K 1.1K 25
♡︎Just some Sokeefe oneshots to keep you sane! ♡︎ The first few chapters are a little wonky, but it gets better, I promise! ♡︎ Votes, requests, and c...
8.4K 81 19
i actually think oneshots books are so fricking wholesome and that i really need to write one. im saying it as if i'm not juggling about 10000 books...