The Way You Move

By allthoselittlelights

Amelia studies Literature and dreams of one day being a fiction editor. To put herself through college and ta... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~

~33~

78 2 0
By allthoselittlelights

AMELIA

Daniel and I left our room and he led me through the expansive corridors and up the large staircase of the house. I had realized pretty quickly that his family was a lot richer than I could have imagined. 

This place was insane and thinking that Daniel grew up here was wild. I had no idea how big the property actually was but the main house itself had already looked massive when we had pulled up in the front. Seeing everything from the inside now only confirmed that suspicion: the interior decorating was lovely too. I would have described the style as mostly simplistic and modern with a few nostalgic, expensive looking elements mixed in. I made a mental note to ask Daniel's mom when they had moved there and if it was her that had set everything up so elegantly.

Daniel explained that as the house was built into a hill it looked like the ground floor were mainly guest bedrooms and the ones the family usually spent their time in were upstairs. Hearing voices from not far away I followed him through what must have been the main living room and into the kitchen.

The first one I spotted was Laura who was casually sitting on a counter, dangling her legs and taking a sip out of what looked like a Corona beer bottle.

'Hm,' she gurgled mid-sip as she saw us approach and swallowed after she had put the bottle down.

Peering into some pots that were cooking on the stove were Lorena and Daniel's mother. The two women turned and a large smile spread over my future mother in law's face as we got closer. She hastily wiped her hands on a cloth kitchen towel and stepped around the middle island to greet us.

'Hola hijo,' she gave Daniel two kisses and then looked over to me her two hands still placed in his.

I didn't know what it was about her but I instantly liked her. She was short, even a little shorter than me, but she radiated an exceptional beauty. It was easy to recognize some of Daniel's and Laura's features in her face. She had pronounced cheek bones, perfectly tanned smooth skin and her dark eyes were glistening. Her light brown hair was fastened at the back of her head so it wouldn't fall into her face and her make up was done flawlessly. The smell of her perfume was subtle and penetrating at the same time and her golden bracelets jingled as she stretched her arms out to embrace me.

'You must be Amelia. It's so nice to finally meet you.'

'You too. Thank you so much for having me here. Your home is lovely,' I complimented her.

She smiled and kept looking into my eyes when she replied: 'I'm glad you like it. You must make yourself at home here, Daniel will show you everything.'

Her son nodded. 'Laura and I can give you a tour later. Where's dad?'

'Your father got called into some kind of business meeting. I asked him if he couldn't send someone else but he insisted he needed to take care of it himself. So unfortunately, he won't be able to join us for lunch,' she explained and then looked back at me. 'He apologizes, Amelia. But he promised to be back in time for dinner so you will have a chance to get to know each other then.'

I saw a wave of worry pass over Daniel's face. He must be trying to figure out what was so pressing that his father needed to be there himself. I on the other hand felt a wave of relief sweep through me. It would be easier to meet one parent at a time hopefully. But my anxiety around Daniel's mom had already melted away almost entirely just after the first few minutes.

'I understand,' I offered. 'But dinner sounds great. And we also have a few days after today so I'm sure we'll get a chance to all sit down and chat.'

'You know what would sound even better?' Laura interrupted. 'Lunch! I'm starving, shall we go eat?' She took the last swig of her beer and hopped off the counter to peer into the pots on the stove.

'Yes, let's go! Lorena has prepared everything and set the dining room table,' Daniel's mom explained and started making her way out of the kitchen to lead us to where we would be sitting.

Walking just behind me as we turned Daniel sneaked his hand into the back pocket of my jeans and gave my bum a little squeeze. I turned around and glared at him warningly and he grinned and bowed down to whisper something into my ear.

'Uh, the dining room table! I think she wants to impress you. Usually we just eat outside or in the kitchen.'

I rolled my eyes at him and walked a little faster to get away from him and out of his reach. I needed to focus and be on my best behavior for this lunch.

We all sat and Lorena carried out some plates of food that she was setting down in the middle of the table. I asked Daniel's mother about the house and her favorite parts about living in LA. The conversation flowed very easily and we jumped from one topic to another without any awkward silences.  

The food was delicious and with every minute that passed I started feeling more at ease. Daniel hadn't promised too much, so far his family was very friendly but I also knew in the back of my mind that the hardest part was still to come. I just hoped that meeting the patriarch over dinner would go over as smoothly as everything else already had.

When we all finished eating Daniel leaned back in his chair and stretched his limbs under the table yawning lazily. He stroked his hands over his stomach and said: 'That was good but pasta always makes me so tired.'

I laughed and said: 'Well, we also had an early wake up call this morning so you probably didn't get too much sleep last night.'

'Why don't you guys go and rest for a little?' his mom suggested. 'Finish unpacking and maybe take a catnap?'

'Hm, that sounds nice,' Daniel replied and put his hand on my thigh under the table.

'Let me help you clean up here before though,' I offered and reached my hand over to start stacking the empty plates on the table.

'Absolutely not,' Daniel's mom smiled and placed her hand on top of mine to stop me from what I was doing. 'Lorena and I will take care of this, you two go rest up.'

We muttered our thanks and got up from our chairs to head back towards our room. As soon as we were out the sight of his mom and sister he let his hand wander down from the small of my back towards my bottom again and the question of how tired he actually was crossed my mind.

Once back in our own quarters Daniel closed the door behind us and followed me into the bathroom where we both brushed our teeth in companionable silence. I was done a little before him and left the bathroom to pull off the tight pair of jeans I had been wearing to throw it over an armchair that stood in one corner. Walking over the soft carpet I bent over my suitcase and rummaged through it to find some more comfortable shorts to throw on for our nap.

At that moment Daniel came back into the room again also and sucked some air in between his teeth in appreciation. 'What a view,' he commented clearly referring to my exposed bottom that was poking into the middle of the room.

I laughed and turned after having pulled out from the suitcase the pair of shorts I had been looking for.

'I don't think you need those,' Daniel lifted one eyebrow at me. He stepped over, pulling his shirt off over his head and throwing it onto the same armchair where I had already deposited my jeans. I knew he hadn't really been that tired after all.

Before I could ask him what he meant by that - it was pretty obvious anyways - he leaned down to kiss me letting his hands wander over my waist. I could taste the freshness of the toothpaste in his mouth still which made his tongue almost feel cool when I passed my own over it. In contrast I felt my skin go ablaze under his touch.

He turned me around and as he took a few steps moving in synchronicity with me he pushed me to the bottom end of the bed and higher up along it until I eventually ended up with his body conveniently hovering over mine. 

'I thought you wanted to nap?' I giggled under him and I could feel his lips smile against mine.

'Sshh,' he whispered into my ear and his lips brushing the sensitive skin just below my jaw gave me goosebumps. 'Don't let anyone hear you.'

He ran his tongue along the side of my neck and I had to bite down on my lip to prevent a moan of pleasure from escaping. He briefly broke the contact of his lips to my skin to lift my own shirt over my head and then continued his trail of kisses further down over my sternum and in between my breasts towards my belly button. 

I ran my hands through his hair and down over his shoulders in an attempt to pull him back up towards me again. I wanted to feel his lips on mine but he pushed me off and continued his way further down South.

He spread my legs open and his fingertips were running along the inside of my thighs. My heart was hammering against my rib cage and I felt I was going to explode if he took much longer to touch my center. My panties were soaked already and desire was pumping through me like the boiling blood in my veins.

Pulling my underwear to the side in a torturing, slow movement Daniel was careful not to touch me where I most wanted it. I groaned, caught somewhere in between impatience and anticipation, and I heard him mutter a soft 'Sshh' again. I could feel his breath against my private parts and arched my back as I felt everything within me clench. 

His lips could only be millimetres from touching me. After what felt like an eternity he let his soft tongue wander very gently over my velvet skin and I was ready to almost climax at its first contact. Just like in our kiss before his mouth still felt cold and spicy from the peppermint toothpaste and it took Daniel no more than a few licks to send me over the edge with this novel sensation. 

My legs shook against his shoulders as my climax rocked through my body like a wave, engulfing me and carrying me away forcefully. Another cry of pleasure made its way up from my throat and before I could register how he even got there Daniel was laying on top of me, covering my mouth with his hand to keep me from making any noise.

With his other hand he opened his pants and I could feel him slipping into me and filling me up with his pulsing deliciousness. All my blood had drained out of my headd and seemed to be pulsing in my center. I bit down on his hand to contain myself from moaning but he would only move it to replace it with his lips, his tongue claiming possession of my mouth greedily.

With every stroke I could feel him a little more intensely inside of me. The blood was rushing in my ears and I had a weird sensation of feeling everything so acutely all at once but almost leaving my body at the same time as another orgasm shook me. 

'Fuck,' I heard him whisper hoarsely against my neck as he spilled himself inside of me in one last deep stroke before he collapsed his body weight on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 489 10
"The most Sinful thing can bring you the most pleasure or the most pain." Kidnapped at fifteen, Amelia De Luca was thrust into a dark underworld, do...
352 21 4
In the gritty depths of a New York City neighborhood, Cherish, a resilient 20-year-old stripper, becomes the sole provider for her younger brother, X...
9.1K 143 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...
1.1K 163 58
"He Sat Fire To The World Around Himself but He Never Let a Flame Touch Her..." Unknown. He always protects what he loves, and she never noticed him...