FNAC Ask or Dare

By Wolfs4life4628

You may ask or dare any of the following characters in this story. Come up with anything you'd like. I'm not... More

₩ɆⱠ₵Ø₥Ɇ
𝐀𝐬𝐤
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞
฿Ⱡ₳₦₭'₴ ฿₳₵₭₴₮ØⱤɎ

₱Ɇ₦₲Ʉł₦'₴ ฿₳₵₭₴₮ØⱤɎ

114 3 3
By Wolfs4life4628

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛

_____________________________________

This penguin animatronic was customized to be a waiter with only the colors black and white wearing a little red bow. In game, he acts similar to balloon boy in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. He approaches the right door and if the player doesn't close the door, he will walk in and go under the desk. He does not jump scare, but messes with the doors and the window. He also does talk and asks, "May I take your order?" if he is in the office. There isn't really much information for the penguin but this is what I was able to find.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...