The Alpha Male and Omega Fema...

By YourGalElise

3 Years Later I can't believe it. Im gone from that horrible place. But where will i go? The closest territor... More

Before You Read!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

552 11 1
By YourGalElise

Once again, sorry for this being a short chapter. I've been a bit busy these past two days. But this weekend, i will start writing more chapters so i can upload quickly if needed.

Stay safe and dont get CORONA!!

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

 "Annalise you've got to take these pills. If you don't you wont eat." James has been trying to get me to take a pill for over an hour. I shook my head not wanting to take them like the child I feel like I am, then he stopped.

I opened my eyes to not see James where he was sitting before. I looked around then found him at the fridge getting what looked like fruit out of it. I watched him closely to see him bring the food to a blender. I got up and went to what was called a living room. I sat on the couch and laid down watching him from a distance.

James if very different from the rouges that I remember. He was very tall, almost 6 foot 7. His shoulders were very broad. He had a nice chiseled chin with a 5 o'clock shadow beard. James had dark brown hair with a fade on the sides. He was perfect.

Being brought out of my thoughts, a loud sound was brought from a glass container. I sat up quickly looking at the male then the sound stopped and he looked back at me. "Come here Annalise. Maybe this will help." He said.

I stood up leaning against my crutch and walked over to him to see what he wanted me for. As I approached him, James turned around with a plastic cup with a black lid on top. "Drink this. It's called a smoothie." I looked at it strangely and took it from his hands nodding towards him as a 'thank you'. I took a sip from the straw that he had placed in the opening of the lid. My eyes went wide as I pulled the straw away from my mouth and looked at James. 

He had a worried look on his face. "Is it okay?"

I ignored what he had just said and chugged down the entire smoothie in at least 3 minutes.

 It tasted really good. I liked it a lot. 

Along with my surprise, just that cup filled me up. I heard a chuckle come from where James was standing and turns out it was him. I looked at him confused. "You chugged that quick. You full or still hungry." I shook my head and took his hand writing 'full' on it with my finger.

We sat in the living room for a bit with the TV on until people started walking in talking very loudly causing me to jump and hide behind the couch, trying to not hurt myself. "Man, I can't believe she won that bet." I head a female say.

"Yeah, I wonder what Jackson is gonna do now that he lost." A male said along with other people agreeing.

I felt the couch sink while I was behind it then heard James speak. "What are you all talking about?" He sounded kinda confused.

"Oh. You haven't heard. One of the omega's made a bet with one of the warriors, Jackson, and he lost." A female said, sounding quite happy with what happened. I slowly started popping my head up from behind the couch to hear better.

"What was the bet?"

"If the omega won, she would get his place in warrior."

I felt a sudden anger come from where James was sitting. I didn't like it. I hid back down then crawled to the back door, luckily nobody heard me. Even James to my surprise didn't know I left. Standing up on my one good leg, I got away from the Alpha Manor. I walked for a while not realizing where I was going till a low and deep growl was coming from some bushes. There was more than one.

Wait. What the hell?!

How did they get into the border without someone noticing. I turned around quickly and tried to run away. I 'ran' for a minute till my cast got caught on a branch causing me to trip and fall scraping my knee good. I turned to see where the wolf was hoping he was gone.

Of course, he was down at my feet growling vigorously. I wanted to scream but was scared to let my voice be heard.

It's the only choice I've got. I looked around to see if someone was seeing this but there wasn't a soul in sight. I closed my eyes and yelled as loud as my voice could hoping for somebody to save me.

 Not even 5 seconds went by till I could smell that sweet sent. I heard wolves howling, men yelling, just people in general. It made me happy to see that wolves and people can still care about someone even if they just met them. I was blessed. I could see James in the front of the group of wolves and men. 

Once his eyes landed on mine, it was as if the world had stopped for a minute. But, his eyes showed anger at the wolf.

They all made it to where I was at and fought of the rouges wolves that had just come into James' territory. He crouched down to where I was and spoke softly and calm. "Annalise? Are you okay? Did you yell for help?"

I smiled at him softly with a nod of reasuring and grabbed his hands, him thinking I was gonna write something but no. It's time for a change in me for a bit.

"Yes. I'm okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 230K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
370K 7.1K 43
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
37.2K 2.2K 71
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...