The Tales of South Park Debau...

By Little_horror_show

Enjoy your travels in This snowy little Mountain Town. I mean Seriously, What could go wrong? More

Welcome to South Park!
Making my way Down Town
Vectored
Pizza Party
School bops
Goth Baby
The Haunting in my head
Friendly Rivalry
Discord
Truth
Vigilante
TazorTard
Bruh
yo

Quality time with Marsh

1K 32 29
By Little_horror_show

It was Saturday morning, and you were laying in your bed. Stan was laying beside you, scrolling idly through his phone. You had your phone connected to your bluetooth speaker and was listening to some soft chill music.

"I need more pods for my Alto. Kenny and Craig drained my last one." You whined and Stan looked over at you.

"Then get some. The Stores here don't Card you or anything." Stan said. You just nodded before sitting up. You groaned before looking at your outfit.

"Ya know, sometimes I wish it was cool so I could just wear shorts and a teeshirt and shit. But no, It's colder then shit." You complained before swinging your legs over and walking towards your closet. Mumbling to yourself, You slipped on a hoodie and pulled your shorts down, barely even remembering that Stan was in the room. You pulled up a pair of sweatpants and looked at Stan, Who was pulling at his hoodie.

"So, quick question." You said, playing with the strings of your hoodie. He hummed as a way to tell you to continue.

"Do you guys think I'm ugly or something. Because I literally lay in bed with you guys and undress around you all and you don't even bat an eye. Not that it's a bad thing, Im just curious." You said, looking at the teen boy. He sighed, ran a hand through his hair and looked at you.

"We think you're pretty, so don't think otherwise. We just have boundaries. And we don't want to cross them or make you feel uncomfortable. Hell, even Kenny understands that and he's a pervert." Stan said, and you walked over and pulled him into a hug.

"Awe, You guys are so nice." You cooed before you let go and walked over to put your shoes on. You chucked Stan's shoes over towards him and he slipped them on. You both walked downstairs and walked out the front door.

"How come your mom is so comfortable with us staying with you alone? Isn't she afraid we would end up having sex or something." Stan asked out of the blue as you walked down the sidewalk towards the gas station. You looked over at him and let out a laugh.

"She trusts me. And You guys are the only friends I have, so I Wouldn't wanna do that to her and ruin that trust." You told him and he looked at you with a smirk.

"So, You would have sex with us if she didn't care?" He teased and you just rolled your eyes and laughed.

"Maybe, Who knows?" You said while laughing and running into the store and getting your pods. Stan waited outside for you, a thought deep into his head.

'Would she really?' he thought, swallowing thickly. You walked out with your pods, stuffing your change into your pocket before ripping open the package and putting the pod in your alto before stuffing the other one in your hoodie and taking a hit. You released the smoke before offering it to Stan, who took it out of your hand and taking a hit as well. You both continued walking, passing the vape back and forth with him until you spotted a taco bell at the street corner.

"Ooh, Lets get some food." You said as you pulled Stan to the Taco bell. He just laughed before following you in.

You ordered a quesadilla and some Doritos locos tacos, Strawberry freeze and some Cinnabon delights. Stan ordered a lot of Soft and hard shell tacos and the same drink as you did, and you decided to order it togo. You both waited for your food and stan grabbed the bags and you grabbed the drinks. You both walked your way back to your house. Every once in a while you would hold Stan's drink up to his face so he could take sips of it. You had stuffed your vape into your sweatpants pocket to hold the drinks. You both made it home and the two of you crashed onto the couch. You sat the food in the middle of the couch while you and Stan sat on either side. You both began to eat your food.

"I love food." You stated, taking a bite of your taco. Stan nodded while eating his own.

"Same." You both ate your food and you shared your Cinnabon delights with Stan, which he appreciated. You both sipped on your freezes and took hits off your vape while you looked through Hulu.

"I'm gonna stay the night." Stan said and you just nodded, still looking at the T.V.

"You wanna watch Inuyasha?" You asked and He nodded. Got switched on the first episode before flopping down to lay your head on his lap. He messed with your hair as you both watched the T.V.

"Kagome why. just why." You said as a scene that you didn't like played out.

Stan laughed.

"She's kinda dumb sometimes isn't she?" He asked and you looked up at him.

"Yeah, No shit. She's a Moron." You said as you turned back to the screen. After a little bit you sat up and groaned.

"I'm bored of this." You muttered out before turning towards him.

"Make me not bored." You told him and he began to make a thinking face.

"Hmm, Well it's almost 10pm so there's not much we can do." He said and you groaned before nodding.

"Let's go to my room. We can take turns playing on my switch and i got a tv." You said as you stood up. He stood with you and you both Ventured upstairs to your room. You grabbed your Switch before flopping down on the bed beside Stan. You let him play first as you grabbed your roku remote before turning on youtube. You picked a Jerry Springer video and began to watch, occasionally looking over at Stan's game. You waited until it was your turn, handing Stan the remote while you took the Switch. You switched the game to Animal Crossing and played for a bit. You looked up to see Stan watching a gameplay video. You looked back as you decorated your village. You then got bored after a bit and turned off your switch, watching the gameplay video with Stan.

"Stan?" You quietly asked the raven haired male. He turned his head to look at you.

"Yeah? What's up?" He asked you, turning to his side to face you fully. You turned to face him too.

"Why did you and Wendy Break up?" You asked, and he let out a sigh.

"She thought she found someone better. When you caught us arguing on the phone that day, it was because she wanted to get back together. I didn't want that. You becoming my friend and actually treating me good made me realize that I deserve better." He said, and you nodded.

"She seemed pushy. Really pushy." You said as you rubbed the faded bruise on your nose. He reached his hand up and touched the bruise as well.

"I'm still really sorry about this. I never thought she would go as far as to hurt someone." He told you, and you just shook your head.

"I don't blame you. At all. She did that because she has her own problems to solve." You mused, dropping your hand from your nose to lay between your heads.

"I swear I won't let anything like that happen to you again. I promise. You never deserved that." He promised and you grinned at him.

"I'll hold you to that one, Marshmallow." You laughed and he just groaned at the stupid nickname.

"Where's your mom?" Stan asked. You grabbed your phone to check the time.

"Eh, She gets home at different times. It's 11 now so she'll be in by 11:30 i'm sure." You told him and he just nodded.

"You know, I'm so grateful to have moved here. I'm so happy my mom just decided to move to a town in the middle of nowhere. It's crazy." You told him and he just laughed.

"How did you find this place anyways." He asked and you grinned.

"Mom literally threw a dart at a map, and this is the town she hit. She looked it out and found houses for sale. Two weeks later and here we are." You said and he just smiled.

"I guess we got pretty lucky, huh?" He asked and you smiled, letting out a soft sigh.

"I guess you did." You said and you closed your eyes, finally letting the sleep take over. You were struggling to keep your eyes open for a while, and it finally got to you.

Stan looked at you, a soft look on his face. He gently brushed piece of hair out of your face, leaning over and pressing his lips against your forehead. He then leaned away and closed his eyes as well.

It really was lucky you came to this little Mountain Town.

I love stan sm. Who else you wanna see cute moments with? let me know! thank you so much for reading my friends

-Twix❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 147 27
Meet Stan and Kyle. Two boys who have been best friends since they were in diapers. They grew up playing together, sharing secrets, and dreaming abou...
1.8K 59 49
Makenzie, a 4th grade student had just moved to South Park. It's the last place she wants to be after moving 4 other times that year. Life can't get...
504K 4.7K 42
➝ 𝐬𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ➝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 ❛ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 ❜
32.4K 1.2K 20
❝Shut the fuck up! Even though some of that might be true, 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩 (Y/n) would pick me over you any day!❞ Stan shouted. ❝You know what, Stan! 𝙄𝙩'...