Meant to be - Janoskian Fanfi...

By Alyssaaa112

It's a secret on which one she ends up with so! Get your seatbelts on and read to find out ! :) oh and I'm... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 1

27 0 0
By Alyssaaa112

Today was the day I, Summer Green, move to Melbourne, Australia.

"Sweety have a good flight , and call me as soon as you land" my mum said with tears from her eyes

"Don't make me cry mum!" I said as I pulled her into a big hug

"Flight 32b is boarding" the announcement said

"I guess this is is mom" I said as I felt a tear role down my cheek.

"I guess it is."

"I love you mom" I pulled her into one last hug as I felt her crying on my shoulder. "I love you Mum" I said

"I love you too, You're going to enjoy it there." She said as I walked towards the plane handing the lady my plane ticket.

I walked through to the plane and sat down in my seat 6A , I put my carry in luggage above my head and I sat down thinking to myself.

Am I actually going to Australia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...