The Diary of a Teenage Girl

By ZoieMarie2275730

This book is about a girl named Marie who has always been the good girl of her family and friends. But when s... More

Teacher Meeting Day
The First Day
The Boy
The Girl
Advice
Becoming unsingle
Author part
Band
Bad Luck?
The Hospital
Talk
Meeting Family
Sleepover!
Authors note
Thoughts
Depression
Amber
Sisters?
More family?!?!
First Date
Bowling
End of the year?
Telling everyone
Chapter 26
Thanks

Worse?

70 3 0
By ZoieMarie2275730

The next day my cheeks were worse. It was a school day and could barley talk.

"Marie do you feel any better?" Jackie asked me

"No worse" I said

"What do you mean" she asked me

"It stings!" I said as I cried

"Lemme see" she said

I moved my hair so she could see. No one saw because we were in the janitors closet.

I could hear her thoughts. " Omg Ambers been slapping her more hasn't she!!" I thought she said in her mind.

Just then the janitor walked in on us!!! I quickly hid me checks and ran out. I went to the nurse and showed her. She told me to go home and rest. Before I left she gave me this cream to put on it. She told me to put it on twice everyday until it gets better. I called my dad and told him I was coming back. It started to rain badly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 856 25
Elizabeth "Elsa" Black is the daughter of Pitch Black, the most wanted criminal. She had passed many hurtful words between her and and her sister, An...
824K 72.7K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
17M 652K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...