Reunited

By haneenrizwan

[COMPLETED] Have you ever seen Disney's Tangled? If you have, do you know about how Repunzel isn't supposed... More

Reunited
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Part One)
Chapter 32 (Part Two)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge

Chapter 36

2K 81 4
By haneenrizwan

Third person's POV:

A few minutes after getting off the phone with the three in trouble, Andrew turned to Steve.

"I need to borrow you laptop." He said.

Steve looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Why?"

Andrew rolled his eyes. "So I can-" He stopped shirt when he saw what he was looking for.

"Whose is that?" He asked instead pointing at the laptop behind Steve.

Steve turned and saw the laptop as well. "That's Aidan's." He replied.

Andrew stood up and opened the laptop, pressing the power button.

"What's his password?" He asked.

"Nothing. He never keeps passwords on anything he owns." Steve replied. "Now why do you need it for?"

"So I can track down Izzy's location. I remember I embedded a tracker in one of her earrings. If I can just connect that to this laptop, I can find out where she is. As well as Aid and Ells."

"It's honestly pretty obvious where they are." Steve said.

Andrew, still focused on his work, asked, "Yeah? Where's that?"

"They're at Jaxon's house of course. If anything, he would have to keep all three of them in his sights."

Andrew shook his head. "That's what he wants us to think. He has a lot houses all across the country. If I'm not mistaken, he has at least five in this state alone."

"Then why did he wrote that he wanted to meet you and not mention the address of where he was? He should have kept them at his house." Elizabeth piped up.

"Because, Liz... He wanted me to go to his house. Not where Aid, Ells and Izzy are. He knows that I know where he lives. Which makes it more of a reason to not have them held hostage at his actual house."

It took every occupant of the room a minute to understand his explanation. When it did, Steve smiled a big smile and said, "That actually makes sense... Holy! I could kiss your brain Drew!"

Andrew held up a finger, not looking away from the screen. "Refrain from doing that please. Now let me concentrate."

Five whole minutes of silence and doing nothing but watching as Andrew fiddle with the laptop, the door bell rang.

All do them exchange glances. Except for Andrew since he wasn't looking away from the laptop.

"Whoever goes to answer the door, check who is at the door first." He said.

Steve nodded and went to see who came. He looked through the peephole to see a distressed Jake running back and forth.

Immediately he opened the door. "Jake?" He asked.

Jake looked at him and sighed. "Oh thank the lord! Dad!"

Steve opened the door wider to let him in. "What happened to you? Were are Ellie and Aidan?"

"I told you what happened to me. We were being chased by some men and Ellie and Aidan were taken by them."

"You were with them when they were taken?" He asked.

Jake nodded. "I was. When I was getting out of the car with both of them, they pushed me back inside and told me to go home and tell their father that Jaxon Trevino is waiting for him." He paused. "Wait. Their father as in-"

Andrew's voice came from the living room, cutting him off. "As in me Jake! Come here."

Jake looked at his father then back to living room where the voice had come from. He pointed in that direction as if asking his dad, 'Is that really him?'

Steve only nodded in response. Jake stumbled back a step and looked at Steve for any sign that he was lying.

He couldn't find any.

"Are you serious?" He whispered to him.

"Yes I am. Don't be surprised right now. Another time will be more adequate but right now, our top most priority is to find Aidan, Ellie and Isabelle."

"Isabelle? Who is that?"

"Jake. Please not now." Steve pleaded. Jake was silent for a second then nodded.

He walked with his father to the living room where Andrew and Elizabeth were. He swallowed the gasp that was about to escape seeing the resemblance that Aidan and Ellie had with their mother.

"Jake." Andrew called him. Jake looked at him waiting for he has to say. "What happened back there? Tell me everything." He asked.

Jake nodded. "Uh... Okay... So when Aidan, Ellie and I were surrounded-" Andrew cut him off.

"I know that part. After we hung up. What happened after that?"

Jake gulped only now realizing that he was talking to Ellie and Aidan's father the whole time.

"Uh... We got out of the car after that." He started, still baffled that he was talking to a person that was supposedly dead. "The guys pushed me back inside the car and told me to tell you that Jaxon is waiting for you. They injected Ellie and Aidan with something that made both of them go unconscious immediately and took both of them with them."

"Did you try to follow them?" He asked.

"No. They left some of the guys behind to keep an eye on me to make sure I don't do that."

Andrew nodded. "It's fine. I found out where they are anyway." He turned the laptop so that everyone could see what was on the screen.

A single point was blinking on the screen indicating their location.

"Where is that?" Elizabeth asked.

"It's an old Walker property. My great-great-grandfather build it when he came to this state. But when my grandfather was in charge of the property, Trevinos had taken claim over it. They provided some proof that said they were the original owners of the property which was later revealed to be fake."

"If it was fake, why did they involved the authorities?" Lucy asked.

Andrew oy went back the laptop saying, "Because they cheated."

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked.

"Trying to see if the place still stands or if it dissolved into the ground." He replied.

A few minutes later, he triumphantly clapped his hands and said, "It's here. It still stands."

The others gathered around him looking at the picture of a palace like mansion.

"Drew? Was your great-great-grandfather a king?" Steve asked.

Andrew thought about it for a second. "I don't remember there being a throne room. So no. Why are you asking?"

"Because that thing is not a house. It's not even a mansion!" Steve said.

Andrew shrugged. "It was a made during the time when these things were common. So yes its a mansion. Now it still stands. And surprisingly clean."

"How do you intend to find Aidan and Ellie in that?" Steve asked again.

Andrew smiled. "Glad you asked. Like I said, my great-great-grandfather built this place. Over the years, renovations were made and security measures were taken. By the time I was born, the house had a lot of security that can help you escape quickly without harm."

"And how is that helpful?" Jake asked, intrigued.

"It helps because one of the security measure was walls. They are hollow. Allowing anyone to pass with ease. And just our luck, I happen to know every single one of the entrances from the rooms."

"Wouldn't Trevino know about those?" Steve asked.

Andrew shook his head. "I doubt it. You see, as a kid, I loved to freak out my grandparents. I might have locked every single entrance of the rooms from the inside of the walls before I went so that they couldn't find me."

Steve ran his hand through his hair. "So if every single one of the entrances are sealed, how do you go in?"

"Question, how am I sitting in front of you right now and not inside the house?" Andrew asked him.

Steve thought about it for a minute. A looks of realization set across his face as he looked at Andrew. "There's a way out." He said.

Andrew nodded. "Correct. There is an opening at the back of the house. That is our way in."

Aidan's POV:

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Someone was shaking me. I felt tiny hands on my chest as the person tried to wake me up.

"Wake up." It said again. It was a girl's voice. Someone I recognized but from where? It also sounded like she was crying.

I was correct when I heard a sniff before she started to wake me up again. "Wake up, brother. Please." She said.

Brother?

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes. Above me was Isabelle. She was shaking trying to get me to wake up. It means she was also crying.

"Izzy? What are you doing here? What happened?" I asked her.

I sat up. There were shackles on my wrists and I was tied to a pole.

Those can be dealt with later.

Thinking that, I looked back at Isabelle. In clear light, I saw tears in her eyes.

"Bad guy, took me when I was sleeping. He come here to put you here as well." She replied while crying.

I wrapped my arms around the little girl to comfort her. At least the shackles allowed me to move my arms to a certain extent. I closed my eyes trying to remember what happened.

Car chase... Phone call... Do as they say...

My eyes shot open. I looked around myself to look for Ellie.

"Izzy." I said. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes. "Did you see the bad guys holding Ellie?" I asked her.

She shook her head no.

I sighed and nodded, pulled her to me. We were sitting in silence for a few minutes.

I was trying to think of a possibility of where they might have take Ellie. But since I have no idea where we are and who we're dealing with I couldn't come up with a single thing.

I looked down at Izzy's trembling figure. Her arms wrapped around my waist as silent tears fell onto my shirt.

I rubbed her back to stop her from trembling too much.

"You remember I told you I won't let anything happen to you right?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Well, just know that I still won't let anything happen to you no matter what. Okay?" I stroked her cheek.

She nodded and sniffed once again. "Thank you." She said though it was muffled by my shirt she was currently clinging onto.

"Hey." I detached her from me and cupped her tiny face. "I'm your big brother. I'm supposed to protect you no matter what. So don't thank me." I tapped my finger on her nose when I said the last part.

She giggled making me smile.

I leaned back on the pole that was behind me and pulled Izzy to my side as well. She cuddled up to me trying to keep warm.

I looked around the room we were in. There were some supports in some parts of the room. As well as some raised platforms and boxes.

I could pretty much guess that this was the basement of wherever we were. I have no idea where Ellie is, but I hope she wasn't hurt.

Ellie's POV:

I groaned as I felt myself wake up. I put my hand on my head as I felt a headache.

I opened my eyes only to be greeted with a white ceiling. I sat up on the bed I was laying on and looked around myself.

I was in a room. A room with wooden flooring, dark gray walls and too many pictures. The bed had white colored sheets on it along with dark brown and white cushions.

The wall right across from me had two doors, one lead outside and the other to the bathroom I think.

There was a window on my right. I stood up from the bed and made my way towards it. I tried to open it but it was locked.

Then I tried the doors. I opened one and it lead to the bathroom. I closed that door and tried the other one only to find it locked as well.

I put my hands on my head trying to remember what happened.

A minute later, realization struck.

Oh no. Where is Aidan?

I tried to knock on the door and call out to anyone that might be outside but no one answered.

"Hello! Is anyone out there?" I tried but no answer.

I went to the window again and looked outside. From what I could see, I was definitely high up from the ground, if I were to jump I'd probably break some bones.

Other than that, the whole place was surrounded by woods. They stretched as far as I could see until they completely disappeared.

I sighed and took a seat on the bed, trying to find any way outside. I looked around the room trying to see what I can use.

But to no avail. The only things that I could find were the laps and a few flower pots. Other than that, the room was void of any weapon.

The lock on the door clicked, catching my attention.

I looked in its direction to find the door opening and an unfamiliar man entered the room.

He saw me sitting on the bed and smirked. "I see you're finally awake." He said.

He didn't even look scary. If a person is kidnapped they are usually very scary bulky looking men with tattoos that kidnap them.

He though, is absolutely casual. He wore casual clothing and his stance was casual as he stood in the room with his hands in his pockets.

I rolled my eyes at him not bothered by his presence. Kidnappers usually come in to check on if their prey is alive or not.

"Where is my brother?" I asked him.

"Oh we have a special place reserved for him. As well as your sister." He said.

I snapped my head to looked at him. "You kidnapped Isabelle?"

"Oh no. I didn't do it. It was Jaxon who did it. I simply followed along."

"Where are you keeping them?" I asked.

He sighed. "Well, since you're asking so nicely, I'll tell you. They both are in the basement as per boss' orders. You though are a special one to him out of the three of you and he said to keep you in here." He said.

I was a special one to Jaxon? Of course I would be. He was going to marry me after all.

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Although, I think the guy got the wrong memo and thought I was rolling my eyes at him and didn't preferred me doing that because the next thing I know, he was at me.

In a flash, he pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me with my arms above my head.

"What the hell?! Let me go!" I yelled at him. I tried to break free from his grasp but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop struggling little one. I don't think you'll like the consequences." He said.

The look on his face was enough for me to stop. I looked up at him with pleading eyes trying to tell him to let me go.

He just shook his head at me and said, "The boss doesn't want you awake before he comes. So," he pulled a syringe out of his pocket with his free hand, "sleep tight."

He removed the cap with his teeth and stated to inch the needle closer to my neck.

"Please don't do this." I tried one last time.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, honey. I have to."

With that, he pushed the needle into my neck and emptied the syringe.

The liquid started to react immediately, though I fought to stay awake. I tried to not close my eyes and find a way to not succumb to darkness.

As I was doing that, somewhere from a distance, the sound of something sliding open reached my ears.

The man that was on top of me looked behind him for just a second. The next second he was being thrown off me.

I heard a few yells and something smashing from beside me. I tired to look over to see what was going on but I couldn't.

A minute later, a man stood up and reached for me.

"Ellie." He said. I looked at him and blinked a couple times to clear my vision.

The man in front of me was none other than my dad.

"Dad." I breathed.

"Hey..." He reached out and cupped my face. He leaned down placed a kiss on my forehead. "I'm here, sweetheart. I'm here. Stay awake for me will you? Just for a couple minutes." He said.

I nodded my head. "I can't get up..." I breathed again.

"It's okay... I'll help you. We need to find your brother and sister. Do you know where they are?"

"Basement." I replied.

I saw him nodded. "Okay. Just stay awake okay? You can sleep all you want when we get home but just not now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 99 18
I'm not here to write a romance with a happy ending, I'm writing to prove life isn't always perfect, in most cases it never is, especially when it co...
3.6M 127K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...
28.9K 694 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
20.7K 724 17
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...