𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀. ( 𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘥...

By secretinigma

( 𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 ) ― 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘯 ... More

𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀. introduction
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡.
𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤

𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

1.7K 49 21
By secretinigma

if only i had known how much my life was going to go to shit after that september. sometimes i just sit and reminisce, i think over how happy we all were together. we had just all become friends but it was the happiest we'd all probably ever be when around eachother. maybe it was because we didn't know of the pain and misery the next few months would bring.

or maybe it was because we had cedric. he was the glue of the group. always making sure each of us were happy, and he continued trying to do that even after joining the triwizard tournament. but even a boy as perfect as cedric diggory wasn't able to balance the weight of the world on his shoulders.

i sit and think sometimes if cedric hadn't entered his name into the goblet, would we be together? or was our love really doomed from the beginning? was it just another story you told your children when they got their hearts broken for the first time. in my opinion, our love was one of the greatest. because cedric was my epic love.

but you'll understand what i mean soon enough, because this is only the start of our story. soon enough when the announcement of the triwizard tournament made it's way round we were ecstatic. me more than others at the thought of seeing my cousins. and then i found out cedric wanted to enter his name, and all the joy and excitement i held for the competition was gone in an instant.

sure it was selfish of me to not want him to have his shot at winning. but maybe if i had stopped him, he'd still be there.

love, lydia blake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 84 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
132 5 5
a harry x reader story
6.3K 96 5
↳ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader
6.9K 160 13
She was either wildly naïve or dangerously intelligent... Friends to lovers Book Fred Weasley X OC Fem Prisoner of Azkaban ↣ Deathly Hallows & Beyond...