Midnight Window Notes : seung...

By aesthetix_hyunjin

"don't stain your pretty face with tears." [un-edited] DO NOT STEAL MY WORK ⚠️ updates: almost every other... More

1
2
3
thank you so much for reading!
4
5
6
8
thank you!
9
10
thanks for 100 reads!
not an update
not an update
TYSM FOR 1K READS

7

269 13 0
By aesthetix_hyunjin

Seungmin's POV

We stared at each other for one minute until Hyunjin's gỉlfriend came over. "Hyunjin oppa? Are you done yet?" "Ah, yea I am. Let's go." I watched as he took a pile of clothing to the counter. I motioned for another coworker to assist them. I watched as they slowly walked away together. I sighed. This was one of the worst times to meet Hyunjin. I slowly started to fold the clothing. I saw them leave the store. 

Hyunjin's POV

I walked out of the shop with my bag of clothing. "You look like you know him." Jinah said. "I don't know. Maybe he was somebody I met at school back then." I replied. But that was a lie. He was Seungmin. It was 5 months ago that I left him. I thought that he would never wake up. Even my friends told me to move on. I almost forgot about him. Until I met him today. I guess his coma made his skin glow even more. He was as pretty as ever. Wait, no! What am I thinking? I decided to ask my friends later on. 

Seungmin's POV

Did Hyunjin actually forget about me?

I hope he didn't. He looked so ethereal. I want him back. But he has a girlfriend. it was the end of my shift so I decided to go buy some groceries and head home. 

At home

I haven't looked at my phone for a very long time. I knew it was dead so I charged it and went to make lunch. 

I finished eating and opened my phone. I immediately checked my contacts. I saw that I still had Hyunjin's and my other friends' numbers. But when I clicked on Hyunjin's contact his last message was "I'm sorry but I want to move on. Let's forget each other. But remember that I still love you." I knew this was going to happen. I clicked on Felix's number and sent him a message. 

"Hi Lix! How's it going? I just got out of the hospital. I hope you still remember me. I'm Seungmin."

I immediately got a response.

"Seungmin? Oh my gosh! I thought you were dead! Hyunjin lied to me! he said you died of a disease." 

What? Hyunjin wanted everyone to forget about me? 

What happened Hyunjin?
・ 。
 🌸∴。
 ・゚*。🌷・
   🌸・ *゚。  🌷
  ・ ゚*。・゚🌸。    ・
  🌺・。°*. ゚ 🌸
       *    。· 🌺*・。 ゚*
    🌸 ゚ *.。🌸。🌺
         *  🌸。・゚*.。    ・  🌸
        * 🌺 ゚・。 *  。 ・  🌷
         ・  ゚🌷  🌸     ・

Thank you for the readers who actually read this horrible story

-jennyృి҉۫۫❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 157 13
"Wanna play a game?" Minho asked as they sat down on the couch in the middle of the living room. The clock on the wall showing midnight. "Sure..why...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
287K 8.5K 38
He was the model, I was the simp. (text fic/fluff/au) tw : curse words , very gay Started on : 10/5/22 Ended on : 9/3/23