Midnight City.

By InfernalPotterGames

When Serena is told by "Kadinu" the demon that she must murder the hunters, she is scared. The hunters murder... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.

Chapter 4.

31 1 0
By InfernalPotterGames

I almost let out a shriek. He slides the dagger up his sleeve to where you cannot see the glow of scarlet. I turn the corner at a large red brick building and slide against the wall. How did they know where I would be? His stride, the way he puffs out his chest, and walks head up high, makes me think he is arrogant. I figure I will be more suspicious hiding behind a wall. I walk close towards the windows, but the sun glaring off the window temporarily blind me and I walk right into him. "What the Devil?" he says. When I finally notice who I run into my heart start thrashing around in my chest as if it will burst out. "Gah, I'm so sorry." I say. His piercing grass green eyes stare right into my ocean blue ones. "It's fine." he says, his accent is English. 

"Sorry." I mutter and walk away. A firm hand grabs on to my arm. "Hello, uh would you want to possibly eat lunch." he asks. "Uh, I'm sorry I have a uh, important errand to do." I nod, pick up my skirts, and walk fairly fast towards the tavern. "Oh are you sure?" I hear his voice fading away as the streetlights start blinking out one by one.

I sit down on a metal bench with peeling white paint. My heart is still pounding inside my chest. It's note safe to do it while that boy is here. Finally I decide to do it, and face whatever hell it brings me.

I walk the extra couple blocks, looking behind me every minute to make sure he isn't following me. I see a generously big manor on a short green hill. The manor is a red brick one with white oval and square windows. It has a marble sculpture in front with oak and maple trees surrounding the whole yard.

I knock on the door to a medium height boy with brown hair and hazel eyes. "Hello Ethan." "Hello?" he is obviously surprised. I take the pins out from my hair and tell him, "Want to have lunch?" He is mesmerized like I am a siren luring him to his death in the ocean.

Continue Reading