Can't Die Now [ On The Way ]

By lii_chanjin

maybe a little bit more try and I can die maybe? who knows...but one day that one guys changes everything... ... More

8 2 0
By lii_chanjin

After that,Ellia would always think about Ellie almost all night.She wants to find her back but didn't want to make her mom notice it.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Talks Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Ellia : (I knew she miss me! I need to find her but how?! Is mom even remembered her? Eh of course not,right...hmm how bout' a poster?!)

Ellia's mind : (Brilliant idea!)

Ellia : (Wa-What are you doing in my head?Get out of there!)

Ellia's mind : (How could I? I'm your mind, how do I get out.)

Ellia : (Eh, that right I guess, wait why I am talking to myself!? Am I crazy already!?)

Ellia's mind : (You could be.)

Ellia : (OMG STOP. wait I can stop myself...what happen to me...)

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Talks Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Well that's that .back to the story, so Ellia printed a pictures of Ellie to the posters.She only saved up one picture of Ellie so that she wont forget her.After printed a lot of posters,she give it out to people to find her untill this one dude come up to Ellia and take one of her posters.Well,it was Dustin.

At his work during a rest time, he reads that poster and...

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Talks Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Dustin : (Finding my long lost twin sister Ellie Anderson 20 years old.Blonde hair, -hurtfull please help me find her.If you find her call +601******** thank you.
"Hmm why does that so familiar to Ellie...wait...Is this-")

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Talks Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

After work, Dustin quickly go back home and asked Ellie about her sister that she told after she fainted yesterday.While walking to his car, Dustin saw this one girl that look exactly like Ellie so his touch her shoulder and she turned around but it wasn't Ellie.Dustin apologies cause he thinks that she was his friend so he walk away.He didn't know that it was Ellia!Ellie's twin sisters.

When he got home, he burst through the doorway and pulled Ellie and asked her about her twin sister again.Then Ellie started to cry on his chest.He hugged her and felt sorry...so she told him more information about her sister.Dustin slowly realising something curious about the girl he met that he thought was Ellie before.

Then Dustin asked Ellie's full name and it was "Ellie Anderson"...Dustin was so shock that he didn't move at all.So he told her that he met her sister on accident! He made her so excited that she became hype and kiss his cheek...She didn't notice what was she doing but it made Dustin fell in love with her...So tomorrow morning,Dustin called the number and tell that he find the twin.Ellia also couldn't believed it!They decided to meet up.So at 5:30 p.m , they're get ready and go to the place that they want to meet up.

When they arrived, Ellie couldn't believed what she saw in front of her.They both ran into each other and hug..

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Ellia : "I can't believe that it was you!OMG I missed you so much sis!"

Ellie : "I missed you too!I don't want you to leave again..."

Ellia : "Hey.. don't cry.. I'm here sis... And oh hey didn't we met before?"

Dustin : "Oh ya I'm Dustin...her erm- friend eh,yes..her friend haha.."

Ellie : "He is the one who helped me..I lived with him after dad became so aggressive..."

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

They have a nice conversations about their own life.Ellia also asked Dustin is Ellie still trying to kill herself again or not.Dustin just look down making Ellia think that it a yes from him.Ellia also told them that she have her own business going on.Ellie's eyes was wide open that she didn't believe it.

It was nice that got to meet each other again but they must go too...Ellie wanted Ellia to stay but she worried that mom would get angry at her.Then Ellie talk back that she wouldn't because she was a "favourite child".Dustin was so confused and didn't even tried to stop them so they're having a little fight.

Ellia didn't want to make Ellie sad so she asked mon if she could sleepover at a friends house.Mom believed it but Ellie still in a bad mood though. Dustin make it up to her and she's alright.They got home and Ellie share room with Ellia while Dustin is in his bedroom.So they're having a night together...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.2K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...
479K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.4M 41.6K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
277K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...