Saved by a gang-leader

By Jaedenkaylee

Ali (Aly) Smith seems like a normal teenager her mom went through three different relationships but ended up... More

Intro.
New kid?

Characters

20 1 0
By Jaedenkaylee

Aly (Ali) Smith 16 sophomore
Abused, trust-issues. Aly is afraid of Guys more than everything. She loves her bestie Ava. Sweet, lovely, innocent and very beautiful.

Ava Thompson 16 Sophomore
Ava has been by Aly's side as she can remember. Secrets are safe and not told. She loves Aly as a sister.

Ben Rextor 16 Sophomore
Helps Aly around. Makes sure she okay. Thinks of her as his own sister.

Brandon Rextor 17 Junior
Ben's brother, bad boy, player. Thinking that if he gets his way he will get his way. Doesn't care about anybody but himself. Boxing is his thing..

Asher or Ash knight 16 Sophomore
Bad boy, popular, usually bullies Aly about everything. Grew up in the wrong group of friends.

Ace knight 17 junior.
Becomes friends with Brandon. Popular has a reputation. Thinks he can rule everyone around him except for Felix's members of the gang.

Olivia Skett 20 College
Visits the highschool as she can if she is free. Loves Aly more than anything.  She is sweet, funny and really awesome.

Camilla Rhett 19 Going off to college.
Tristan's cousin. Is a complete bitch, mean and hating at first. Sweet, loving and softie. Hates Aly as much as she hates mud. 

Tristan Mason 18 Senior.
Bad boy. Makes everyone scared of him but as we all know that he is such a softie in the inside.

Felix king 24 -gang-leader-  Dropped out of college.
Has issues for no reason. Takes Aly into care. (After finding out about her secrets.)

Blake West 17 Junior
Bad boy popular and has a big reputation.
Late to classes, doesn't deal with losers. Gets into fights a lot but doesn't start them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...