Kaira ff Tujhe kitna chahne l...

Forbiddenloversunite által

peep into know it's a cute Kaira story Több

Part 1 when can you start
Part 2 that's my boss
Part 3
Charater sketch
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Update times
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Promo 1,2,3 Action Aadatein outdoor shoot
Part 40
Part 41 do you feel the same?
Part 42 a new feeling ♥️
Part 43 new sensations
Part 44 First date
Part 45 Getting to know you
Part 46 communicating
Part 47 helping you
Part 48 understanding
Part 49 Loving you ♥️
Part 50 Who is she?
Part 51 Changes
Part 52 Stay over ♥️
Part 53 truth is out
Part 54 Hearts reunited ♥️
Part 55 married ♥️
Part 56 Getting closer ♥️
Part 57 Family and you
Part 58 My home is yours ♥️
Part 59 Intimacy ♥️(semi mature)
Part 60 Lovers ♥️ (mature)
Part 61 stuck in the Walk-in
Part 62 Desire from my hubby
Part 63 want you always ❤
My New story
Part 64 Adjusting for the night
Part 65 wedding reception
Part 66 You and me forever ❤

Part 16

1.8K 109 19
Forbiddenloversunite által

Two weeks passed. Naira was back at work again and the incident was forgotten about, Ketan has even been discharged from hospital.

“Kartik that was Mr Ahluwalia’s  phone call came his 60th birthday party is tomorrow night and it’s the perfect opportunity for you to tell him about that deal?” Kartik took a sip of his coffee.

“yeah Preeti that will be ideal.. we will get Naira to babysit once again”

“who’s Naira?” Utmilla asked..

“Siya’s babysitter Urmilla you’ve not met her?.. ofcourse not your too busy with your sister to notice” Urmilla ignored him.

“Kartik Mr Ahluwalia wants the whole family there including Siya.. and I can’t do business and motherhood”  ‘yeah because your so motherly’ thought Kartik sarcastically.

“so I was thinking we take Naira with us not as a guest.. she is just a babysitter so she can manage Siya”

“ok ask her when she comes down.. I will be in my office.” He got up from the seat Naira came down the stairs with Siya and stood just outside the kitchen.

“wait Kartik.. you know his party will be a big thing and many high class people will be there.. she isn’t even on the radar of high class”

“you’ve got that right” laughed Urmilla. Naira came.  And they all turned.

“I’m just getting her formula”  they left her to it.

“Urmilla be quiet.. Preeti just get to the point will you what do you want to say?”

“well she doesn’t dress rich and I doubt she can even afford any designer” Naira came back it became awkward.

“ok I’ll just.. hey Naira we need you to work on weekend actually consider your lucky stars you will be coming with us to a high class party” Preeti remarked

“I bet you never been to one of those in your life” Urmilla sniggered.

“do I have to?”  she looked at Kartik.

“only if- Preeti cut him off

“yes we are not asking we are telling you!” yelled Preeti, Naira went quiet then went to say something.

“but i..

“that’s settled! but you will need to wear some classy clothes, not your chawl type salvars, hmm have the afternoon off and go buy a decent sari”

“yeah great idea.. said Urmilla.

“Kartik will take you, he doesn’t have any conferences today right?” she looked at him.

“yeah I’m free this afternoon after a long time if we leave now we will beat the traffic”

“um…”

“go on Naira, Kartik will know which sari to get” Naira was confused everything decided for her all of a sudden. “give her to me” she took Siya from her.

“look Kartik is already waiting for you in  the car hurry up go” she practically pushed her out of the door. Naira quickly rushed to the front door.

'Kartik is taking me shopping how will that be.. I’m feeling nervous'

Kartik pressed the horn which brought her back to now. She walked over to the car and sat down.

“seat belt on?” she nodded.. “and off we go” he drove off. She wanted to make conversation with him but all the way there he was on calls from his hands free. They came to the big store, he parked up as he spoke on the phone.

“you go I’ll just come after completing this call. “ok” she nodded and got out.  She quickly walked in and saw many people and different saris.

‘wow there beautiful’ she squealed. She saw some and touched the material. A sales lady came “can you not touch them” she looked Naira up to down. “they are not in your price range” Naira smiled dropped.

“what rubbish you talking she’s with me!” she turned around and saw Kartik placing his phone in his pocket.

“oh sir its you of course.. ma’am you should’ve said you came with him” Kartik came and stood next to Naira.

“come take a seat, would you like any cold drink or refreshments."

They all started sucking up to her once they found out she was with him. She was hesitant and looked at him.

“hmm come” he held her hand so she felt relaxed.. they both sat down on the stools in front of the  counter.

“right we want to see your latest and most expensive designs and .. he looked to her.

“you want a drink or eat anything?” Kartik asked her..  three people were surrounding them and she felt out of her comfort zone. “I’m ok sir” he turned to the man we will have 2 coconut waters and a plate of samosas.

“coming up” said a man and left from there.

“ok so sari’s?” he asked and the two women started to take some out.

“ok this one is the latest design, and very popular. “hmm no this one most women are wearing show me another, Kartik and Naira looked for 20 minutes, Naira ate a samosa whilst listening to Kartik, she didn’t have a preference so she decided to go along with what he said.

“How much?” I have seen this exact design in Jaipur and its not this expensive either.   Naira smiled to herself Kartik was business minded everywhere but sari is his business amongst other outfits

“Sir?”

“hmm?” he turned to her. “what about that one?” she pointed to the top shelf.

“yeah that one looks good.. pass that one”

“oh sir this is the one. The women placed a fuchsia pink sari on the counter. I think, its beautiful this will look very nice on her” Naira looked at it. “this one has swarovski crystal work on it and sir the border is this type  said another woman. “Let me see” Kartik took the sari and placed it on her left shoulder.

“ok even I like this one it's a very nice colour , try it on then you will know how it will feel on the day”

“yeah come ma’am..” Naira got up from the stool and went with both women. Kartik took a sip of his coconut water whilst waiting. His phone rang

“Sumit, yes.. that’s right tomorrow night .” Naira finished draping the sari with the ladies and they pinned the pallu.

“ok done you can go show him” said one lady. Naira looked at herself in the mirror and actually liked how she looked. She walked out of the changing area. Kartik was busy with his  call.

“What?” he called.. “wait yaar reception is cutting..” I’ll just.. he turned to the front. and that was it he saw Naira adorned in this beautiful sari.

“Sumit I’ll call you back” he cut the call. His mind fixated on her all he could see was her in this sari, he looked her from down to up. She turned to him.. besides her the women stood calling him over. He cleared his throat and nodded.

“Sir how is this?” she asked him. He just starred. ‘stop staring your looking weird' said his mind. “Sir you ok?” she asked waving a hand in front of his face.

“Hmm, yes great choice pack this one then we have to leave” he said rather quickly.

 “Ok, how much..”  she spoke to the women and his eyes went back to her form how stunning she looked in this sari the colour really compliments her.

“sir I’ll just go get changed?” he nodded. “sure I will just make payment and wait in the car”

“ok..?” what’s up with him, probably some business call. She went back to the changing room. Kartik went and sat in the car..

‘why did I just leave her in there and come, what’s wrong with me? His mind questioned.

He heard the door click. “all done?” he asked her being casual. “hmm” she nodded.. “Listen sir its so expensive let me pay half..

“no, it’s a gift from me  got it, its your sari, you happy with it?” she nodded excitedly like a little child gets when they receive a new toy, she held the bag close to her chest with a big smile

“good that’s all that matters” ‘Naira you have such a beautiful smile’ his mind reflected watching her hold the sari bag close. He found himself smiling too as he turned the steering wheel.

*

Kartik came back home. “Shopping done that was quick? what have you bought” Preeti got up from the couch and saw Kartik with no bags.

“where is it?” asked Preeti being her usual nosy self

“with her, she just came to pick up her friends car and left, afternoon off remember?!

“yeah but Kartik you should’ve left the purchase here so I could have a look”

“no need you will see it tomorrow evening now if you’ll excuse me” he walked off. Preeti was irritated with his attitude,

“chill sis tomorrow you will see mind you it seems he has paid I lot.. notice how he wouldn’t say what he bought."

“Urmilla I will see before hand what she has bought after I make a little phone call. That afternoon Preeti called Naira and sweet talked her into coming 2 hours early so she could borrow her some accessories at first Naira insisted she will get changed at home but once she said Siya needs to be ready for tomorrow too she agreed to come early.

 Next day Naira came it was around 5pm,

“Naira is that you? come to my room and bring your sari i will help you drape it” Naira knew very well how to put on a sari.  Naira got upstairs. 

“Its no trouble I can do it myself” she said.

“Aree its fine we are  here to help.. come Urmilla pulled her along to Preeti’s room.

“actually leave this here and go get Siya ready  her clothes are out on the bed” she handed her over to Naira.

“ok sure, Siya let’s make you nice and even more pretty, hmm she kissed her cheek as she exited the room.

“She’s gone and lets see what Kartik has gone and bought for her” she took the sari out of the bag it was in cellophane wrap. “wow that must’ve cost a bomb” said Urmilla. “It’s even better than the one your going to wear”

“oh my god you know what this is the exact type Monica was looking for, I can’t believe this idiot Kartik for buying such a expensive sari for that girl, she’d only dream to wear something grand like this.

“hmm you know she will outshine you tonight” Urmilla just provoked her further.

“yeah but not if… she smiled slyly.

Tbc

Precap: Kartik adorns Naira

How was it? I hope your all liking the story..

For Next update

65 votes
10 comments

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.7K 35
peep in to know more😉
27.5K 2.8K 41
The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and being with family.. How will his life change...
14.9K 530 15
Peep in to know 😉😉
45.4K 2.6K 23
A story of two people Kartik and Naira. The story deals how destiny play its part and make these two people fall for each other madly and deeply.