Hermitcraft Oneshots

By Anon1909

Hello! Welcome to my hermitcraft oneshot book. Most of these were written around season 7, and I haven't kept... More

Information
There can only be one
Hermit challenges
Tea for Two (1)
Tea for 2 (2)
Mind And Mater (1)
Mind and Mater (2)
Mind and Mater (3)
Movie Night
The Other Side
Dog Fighting (1)
Dog fighting (2)
Love letters
With all of my heart (1)
With all of my heart (2)
Drunk and in love
Homesick
One Hell Of A Mess
Flesh and Blood
Scared
You've got to be KIDding me (1)
You've got to be KIDding me (2)
Tagged part two, electric boogaloo
You have to know when to let go
A/N
The imortal
The infant problem (1)
The todler problem (2)
Brothers
Thin Ice
Recap fluff
Vintage Beef's Vintage Cuts
Ok cupid
The ever fearless Doc
Headache
Beesumavoid
Scaredie cat? Scared of cats?
The idea of you
Xisuma
Shut up and kiss me
I'm not ok (I promise)
You're not sorry
Monophobia
The midnight ramblings of a sleep deprived poet
You are my everything
Drabbles .>.
Tag her? I barely know'er
Half-dead flowers
Telephone
Just like you
Only mortal
One, Two, Three, Four Taps
The Judge (1)
The Jury (2)
The People (3)
The Executioner (4)
Tales From Up North (Drabbles)
A Coin Flip
Oh, love! We love it!
Bloodbending
Photograph
Dear Angel
Nightmares
Double date
Hey, are you there?
Not in love, but close enough
Tagged!
Hurt me, honey
A life with someone who loves you
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build
I don't want to be alone
Silenced
No more what ifs
Hi, glad to see you're still here.
In some ways
Waiting, hoping, praying
No Matter Where You Turn, the Past Will Always Be Behind You
Moonfall

Who would do such a thing?

2.1K 63 46
By Anon1909

A bit of gtws angst because yeah. I feel like it.

Mention of illness and stuff so be ware
———

Scars lips folded into a gentle frown, where in the world had his cat gone?

"Jellie!" He called out, hands around his mouth in an attempt to yell louder.

He peeked through folds of jungle leaves and bamboo, not seeing anything but endless sea of green.

Scar let out a sigh and pushed through a patch of melons, getting a sudden feeling of fatigue.

He rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a large glass bottle filled with a sliver of dark red liquid.

He uncapped it and took a sip, downing the remaining contents of the bottle. He would have to stop looking soon, he didn't expect to be out so long and didn't bring enough medicine.

Scar gave up searching and flew of, a knot of dread growing in his stomach. Jellie was a strong cat. She had survived a lot.

But what if she couldn't survive this?
———

Scar touched down in front of Larry the snail, almost surprised to see the door was still there.

He climbed up the stairs shakily, needing to get more medicine- and fast.

He shoved open the door, reaching out for the table to-

Oh no.

Oh no no no.

Tears pooled in the corners of his eyes, and he fell onto his back.

He turned himself over and tried to stand to his feet, tears slipping down his cheeks.

He stumbled down his front steps, activating his elytra and flying over to Grians mansion.

Scar found Grian on his staircase, and the crying man tried to land gracefully.

However his meds had worn off, so his legs crumpled and he struggled against the handrail, trying not to fall to the floor.

Grain was quite justifiably worried, and grabbed on to his crying friend, lowering him gently onto a stair. He wasn't big enough to carry Scar, so he'd have to get someone else.

Scar had tears pouring down his cheeks, and he was shaking like crazy. Grian gently wrapped his arms around the other, seeing how obviously upset he was.

After a few minutes Scar managed to calm down, and Grian asked what had happened.

Scar breathed in deeply a few times, without his medication normal breaths tended to be shallower.

"It's.. Jellie.. she.." Scar breathed deeply one more time. "Can you carry me back to Larry the snail?"

"Mm, no, but I could call Iskall..?" Grian said gently, rubbing Scars back.

Scar nodded, biting his lip softly.

Grian flew off and returned with Iskall, who promptly scooped Scar up and flew over to Larry the snail.

The door was cracked open, and they both saw what had sent Scar running.

Hanging from it's tail was a cat, a dead one. Not just any cat, however.

It was Jellie.

"Oh, Scar," Iskall said sympathetically. He was holding the smaller man bridal style, and could feel him tense up at the sight of the cat.

The trio entered the house. It was a mess.

Items were everywhere, strewn over the floor. It looked like a tornado had blown through.

Most importantly, however, Scars medication was gone.

He drew in a sharp breath at the sight of his cabinet empty.

"Stress makes my meds, but it takes time. I can't breathe well or walk without them." Scar faltered, sounding scared, small, and unsure for the first time in a long time.

Iskall and Grian shared a distinct look of worry.

"Who would do this?" Iskall asked the most obvious but also most relevant question.

"I.. TFC might need the meds? But he could just ask.. he doesn't seem the type." Grian considered.

"Yeah but if they wanted the meds why would they kill Jellie?" Iskall retorted.

There was a moment of silence.

"Maybe they just wanted to cause chaos?" Grian voiced quietly.

It made sense, and that terrified Scar.

He could die if he was off his meds for long enough.

Surely none of the hermits were behind it?

Surely?

"Guy," Scar murmured, "can we go to Stresses? Whenever I need medical care she helps me out."

The two architects nodded silently and flew off to Stress'.

Luckily she was home, and was able to set Scar up with a nice room and bed before going off to synthesize his medicine.

It would take a few days, however, to make the medicine, so that left Scar immobile, Jellie-less, and wheezing for breath.
———

It took a few hours, but eventually all the hermits gathered in Scars makeshift room, and from there it was one giant game of clue.

Accusations flew left and right.

Yelling.

Yelling.

Hearsay.

Everyone seemed to be trying their hardest to make it seem like it wasn't them.

"Well where were you.."

"I saw.."

"I think it was.."

"They could.."

"Maybe.."

"But what if.."

It all made Scars head spin.

He didn't want this tearing the server apart.

His breaths became more labored as he became more stressed, tears starting to gloss over his eyes.

"Stop." He murmured lowly, clearly about to cry. "Please everyone stop."

Dispute his low tone, he was heard over the arguments.

He clutched his hands into a fists, "I don't want this tearing us apart. I don't even care who did this or why. Please just stop."

A tear slowly meandered down his cheek, and his labored breaths became more erratic.

All the hermits in the room just kind of stood there lamely, not knowing what to say to that.

Grian moved over to Scars side, quietly grabbing the others hand and squeezing it soothingly.

Everyone in the room shared a glance, realizing this might have been more trouble than it was worth.

"Yeah, I'll just make you some new medicine and you'll be better in no time." Stress said quietly.

There was still a healthy amount of worry in the air, but they didn't want to go against Scars wishes.

Against their better judgement, they went about their day, weary of their neighbors.
———

A bit of a cliff hanger

I don't really plan on making a part two but lmk if you want me to because I could.

Anyway scar hit 1mil so I wrote this~

He's such a pure innocent being.

I will personally hunt down anyone who doesn't sub to good times with scar right now.

-yours, sub to scar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 165 42
(Pronounced Sea-seven-anigans) Okay this has changed into a place where I just put random ideas from anywhere in the universe(or multiple). You may...
192K 4.6K 200
oh look, a third book of Hermitcraft stuff :') ships, smut, fluff, angst, all that stuff will all be present here
3.3K 117 26
It's cancelled. Go read something else, there's nothing here
2.2K 86 17
Oneshots from some of my favorite Minecraft YouTubers because they've been stuck in my brain for MONTHS, and putting them here encourages me to edit...