Greatest Wattpad Sotries [4]

By djsyubsyub

If you are reading this, know that you're on the right path. Looking for good/amazing/wonderful/fantabulous s... More

QUICK SPEECH
Becoming Beautiful
Being The Player's Neighbour
Breakup Formula
Crazy, Sweet
Cross My Heart
Despicable Arrogance
His Bride
Kissing School
Library Love
Love Is In The Heir
Loving The Bad Boy
My Angel
Once Upon A Push
One of the Boys
Road Trip to Love
Shamelessly Falling
That's Just The Beginning
The Bad Boy & Me
The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight
The Bet
The Billionaire's Heir
The Bucket List
The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy
The Perfect Duet
The Substitute Bride
The Wallflower's Revenge
The Wildflower
Unexpectedly
Until I Met You
When Trouble Meets Trouble
LAST QUICK SPEECH

Virtue and Vice

91 1 0
By djsyubsyub

VIRTUE AND VICE

Overview:

"If I'm going down, I might as well pick my poison. I pick you."

***

A Cobalt Bay Billionaires story.

***

She couldn’t be sure whether he was her predator or protector... but she was doomed to love him either way.

***

        It was a summer they will never forget.

        Young and naive Cassandra Collins finds herself offered up as interest for her cousin’s debt to a powerful man who craves her as fiercely as he resists her.

        Wary but tempted, she struggles to get through the summer without stripping herself of her virtue, and losing her heart to Sebastian Vice—a man so beautiful and broken, he will hurt her as much as he will love her.

        Under the blazing sun and amidst the sultry heat of their forbidden desires and secret fears, will Cassandra find the love that will change her life forever? Or will she face the punishment of falling for a wicked Vice?

Wrought by secrets and scars, this is a story of two people who hunger darkly and desperately for a love they are strangers to—a love that endures, hopes and sets them free.

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 61 20
It so happened that the most popular kids from high school fell in love. one of them knows their in love. And wants to do whatever they can to get t...
706 186 51
Glimpses out of the misty reaches of the past: Celtic rebels, a footsore Norman squire, a Roman lost in a haunted forest, & many more tales.
1K 112 29
When Jade Collins runs away to Salem, MA, she discovers a brand new destiny is waiting for her there. The young telepath is no stranger to the world...
837K 85.2K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...