Greatest Wattpad Sotries [4]

Door djsyubsyub

If you are reading this, know that you're on the right path. Looking for good/amazing/wonderful/fantabulous s... Meer

QUICK SPEECH
Becoming Beautiful
Being The Player's Neighbour
Breakup Formula
Crazy, Sweet
Cross My Heart
Despicable Arrogance
His Bride
Kissing School
Library Love
Love Is In The Heir
Loving The Bad Boy
My Angel
Once Upon A Push
One of the Boys
Road Trip to Love
Shamelessly Falling
That's Just The Beginning
The Bad Boy & Me
The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight
The Bet
The Billionaire's Heir
The Bucket List
The Perfect Duet
The Substitute Bride
The Wallflower's Revenge
The Wildflower
Unexpectedly
Until I Met You
Virtue and Vice
When Trouble Meets Trouble
LAST QUICK SPEECH

The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy

95 1 0
Door djsyubsyub

THE CHEERLEADER AND THE BAD BOY

Overview:

“You’re afraid of temptation.” He said pinning me to the wall. “No, I’m not.” I snapped at him. Who am I kidding? Yes, I am. He leaned closer nearly brushing his lips against mine. My breath caught in my throat and he grinned. “Your breath and your pulse give you away, Barbie.” He said not pulling away. “I think you’re scared you’ll get hurt and you don’t want any commitments. You don’t take chances.” “I’m a cheerleader…I take chances all the time.” I pointed out shifting and accidently brushed my hips against his. This time I heard his breath catch in his throat. Now I smiled. “Who’s tempted now?” “I’m always tempted.” He whispered in my ear. There was a moment of silence where we just looked in each other’s eyes before I whispered to him again. “Tempt me.” He leaned forward crushing his lips to mine pulling me closer by my waist as my fingers got caught in his hair. He knows how to tempt people.

**

Sage moves to a new town and tries out for the cheerleading team and everything seems to be going fine. Until she meets Aaron the hot bad boy of the school. He challenges her and tempts her into doing things she would never do. She doesn’t know if she can trust him or if she likes the way he makes her act. But when her father doesn’t approve and he tries to control her will she run to Aaron or stay with her good girl life?

This is the story of the bad boy and the cheerleader.

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3M 153K 83
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.2K 73 21
ANGST WARNING BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M BEST AT! The Hamilton characters but they have switched genders. They are all classic teenagers in high school...
1.5K 61 20
It so happened that the most popular kids from high school fell in love. one of them knows their in love. And wants to do whatever they can to get t...
1.3M 82.2K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...