Boboiboy - So that we can be...

By rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... More

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

second tier

1.7K 123 97
By rinnRinn947

After Solar came, they can complete the mission more efficiently.

He is so powerful and smart, everyone feel the benefit of having him in the group, even Hali can't help but acknowledge him.

"You did a good job again, Solar.", Gempa praised him as he pat Solar's shoulder. He looks so proud.

Taufan who see that, only smile from a far, he is leaning on the wall, "he is good, isn't he?"

Hali clicked his tongue, "no matter how good he is, he is so full of himself."

Taufan chuckled hearing this,suddenly Hali patted Taufan's head, "you did a great job too." He said to Taufan, his voice is sincere.

Taufan is silent, he is a little bit surprised, "it thanks to your plan that we can prevent ourself to get hurt", Hali said to him.

"It's only a little advice thought, the one who made a complete plan is Solar.", Taufan chuckled.

Hali's feet is kicking the sand lazily, he stare down, "i know he is good. I'm proud of him too."

"But i think his plan still feels so reckless sometimes, he didn't prioritize our safety.", Hali said to Taufan.

Taufan stare at the dust that flying around because of Hali's lazy kick, "so you realize it too."

"He is a little bit too cocky. He will be so powerful if only he tone down that trait of him.", Taufan said, he begin to kick the sand the same way as Hali.

From a far they could hear Blaze and Thorn's excited voice, "Solar! Your second-tier form looks so amazing!"

Yes, among them, only Solar, Ice, Thorn and Gempa who already awaken the second tier form.

The other elements is still waiting for Boboiboy to use their second-tier. To be honest, they are so excited for that time to come because their second tier form looks a lot cooler than their first tier looks.

Hali, "tch, Gempa looks amazing too. Why only that shiny brat who got all the praise?" , he said, he feel annoyed.

Taufan pat his shoulder, "i bet your second tier form will look cool too!"

Hali feel a little bit embarassed, "w-what are you saying, anyway.."

"I bet yours will look cool too.", Hali said to Taufan.

Hali haven't told anyone about.. once again, the nightmare he had back then is correct again.

Solar looks the same with the Solar in his nightmare.
Ice , Thorn and Gempa also looks the same with their second tier form in his nightmare.

Taufan laughed when he heard what Hali said, "eh? Don't you think mine is a bit plain compared to the other?"

Hali thought of Taufan's second tier form from his nightmare.

It has more colours than his own second tier form, it's dominated with white and blue color, and then there's yellow and black too.

"No way.", He said to Taufan.

Hali suddenly realize something, "..wait."

He said it as if he already saw his second tier form. Hali thought.

"Taufan, you-", Hali's words got cutted by Blaze's voice who is calling their name.

"Hali,Taufan, what are you guys doing there? Hurry! We will start the next mission at 2 pm!" , Blaze shouted excitedly.

Taufan's attention is now on Blaze, "i'm coming!" , Taufan answered cheerfully.

"Let's go, Hali.", Taufan said as he dragged Hali.

°•°•°•°

In the next mission, it's Hali,Taufan,and Blaze's turn to use their second tier form.

Just like the other elements's form, Hali and Blaze's second tier form looks the same with the one he saw in his nightmare.

But Hali's eyes got wider when he saw Taufan's second tier form. He can't believe what he saw.

But what's more surprising is Taufan's expression.

He looks surprised too.

"...it's different..", Taufan mumbled with a low voice, but Hali could hear it.

What the.. why only Taufan who looks different from the nightmare?

Even the color order, the shape, it's different.

They defeated their enemy and quickly save the power sphere.

Taufan didn't let himself think too much, he can do it later. For now, the priority is their safety and the mission.

Taufan ride his hoverboard. Ah, i miss you so much, hoverboard. He thought.

"I got the power sphere! We should retreat!", Taufan said as he hugged the power sphere.

Hali didn't have time to ask Taufan, he and Blaze quickly followed Taufan and retreat to the space ship.

Everyone is here now, wearing their second tier form.

"Whoa! You look amazing Hali!", Blaze shouted excitedly.

"And Taufan, you look so different from your old second tier form! Now you got a jacket! How cool.", Blaze said to Taufan.

Taufan gulped, he didn't know why his form is different.

Gempa walked to them, "hmm indeed, Taufan your outfit looks really different from the old one."

Taufan could only laughed nerveously as he touch his nape. "Indeed, i'm a little bit surprised too."

He sit down as he lean his head on the wall.

"I think i know why it looks different..", suddenly a voice said inside him.

Taufan opened his eyes, "why?", he asked the Reverse.

He could hear the Reverse's hestitant voice, it somewhat feels like he is worried, "i think it's because of me."

"It's caused by my power.", The Reverse answered him.

Taufan let out an 'ah' sound as he began to understand, "you mean, it's because the power that resides in me is different?"

The Reverse hummed, "kinda...and also.."

"My power is the subtitude of the power you lost.., so your form is affected by my power.", The Reverse said, his voice sounds somewhat disappointed.

"To be simple, you power got contaminated by my power, it got corrupted.", the Reverse explained.

"Oh, is that why my new form looks darker and edgier? Haha.", Taufan answered playfully.

"It's also caused by your soul, you know..", The reverse continued.

"You are a wind element, you should be like a wind that can always act freely.", The Reverse said to him.

"But the you right now.. can't be as free as that right?", The Reverse asked Taufan, but he already know the answer after all.

And he know that Taufan won't try to explain to him.

Taufan nodded, "ah..,make sense."

Taufan let himself lying down on the floor. "Well.., whatever. As long as it didn't affect my plan." , Taufan said, his voice sounds tired.

"What plan?", suddenly a cold voice asked him, it's Ice.

He walked and now he is standing in front of Taufan who is currently lying down.

Ice stare down at him his gaze looks piercing, "you look different,Taufan.", he said to Taufan.

His voice sending chills throught Taufan's spine.

Why did he know?

//author's note//

Anyway this is how this fic Taufan's second tier looks like (-cap cuz i cant draw it hehehe)

As you can see it has more dark color rather than the bright colors.

Its because his soul is dark/no

And forgive me for reading too much into it but can you see the sleeve? It's longer than the canon right? It feels like he looks more restricted than the canon right? (Please say yes cuz i'm desperate) thats because in this timeline he limit his action and cant act freely like what he is supposed to be as a wind element.

I kinda have a writer block right now so pls forgive me and i hope you still could enjoy this chapter

Anyway thank you for reading!

Also sorry for the bad english im byelingual

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 232 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
61.2K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...
22.4K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
37K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...