Greatest Wattpad Sotries [4]

By djsyubsyub

If you are reading this, know that you're on the right path. Looking for good/amazing/wonderful/fantabulous s... More

QUICK SPEECH
Becoming Beautiful
Being The Player's Neighbour
Breakup Formula
Crazy, Sweet
Cross My Heart
Despicable Arrogance
His Bride
Kissing School
Library Love
Love Is In The Heir
Loving The Bad Boy
My Angel
One of the Boys
Road Trip to Love
Shamelessly Falling
That's Just The Beginning
The Bad Boy & Me
The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight
The Bet
The Billionaire's Heir
The Bucket List
The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy
The Perfect Duet
The Substitute Bride
The Wallflower's Revenge
The Wildflower
Unexpectedly
Until I Met You
Virtue and Vice
When Trouble Meets Trouble
LAST QUICK SPEECH

Once Upon A Push

123 1 0
By djsyubsyub

ONCE UPON A PUSH

You know guise, the author of this book is so good that I wanted to read ALL of her works. In fact, in this compilation a lot of her works are included. Just wanna tell you how much i like her writing style.

Overview:

She didn't fall, she was pushed. Let me explain more, yeah? She was pushed, by her best friends, into a guy- but not just any guy. Cyrus Angelo, the infamous Cyrus Angelo.

Maverly Perkins is full of witty comebacks, a loud laugh, and has a fierce attitude. Love doesn't come easy to her but does it to anyone? Just as Maverly is giving up on guys, due to a past experience with a jerk, she’s pushed into something she doesn't want to get involved with, literally. No, not something- more like someone; Cyrus Angelo to be exact. But somethings different about him; her usual witty and sarcastic comments become stutters and nervous babbling. What is this feeling in the pit of her stomach? A crush? Love? Of course not.

Cyrus Angelo- those are the two words that make guys run and girls swoon. No one talks to him, threatens him, touches him, or talks back to him. The last time any one of these things happened; someone ended up in a hospital for 6 weeks in the intensive care unit. But what happens when Maverly breaks all those rules… within a 2 minute period? After a promise to 'see her later,' too many awkward moments to count, crazy parties where a few people get drunk and tell their life story in full detail, funny experiences of falling, failing, and fighting, terrible flirting, and stupid games of truth or dare- Who knows what could happen? And to think it all started with a push.

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
102K 4.1K 30
This is book 2 of 'The Fuckboy'. (Some pictures are not mine) {Completed}
1.3M 80.9K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...