Greatest Wattpad Sotries [4]

By djsyubsyub

If you are reading this, know that you're on the right path. Looking for good/amazing/wonderful/fantabulous s... More

QUICK SPEECH
Becoming Beautiful
Being The Player's Neighbour
Breakup Formula
Crazy, Sweet
Cross My Heart
Despicable Arrogance
His Bride
Kissing School
Library Love
Love Is In The Heir
Loving The Bad Boy
Once Upon A Push
One of the Boys
Road Trip to Love
Shamelessly Falling
That's Just The Beginning
The Bad Boy & Me
The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight
The Bet
The Billionaire's Heir
The Bucket List
The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy
The Perfect Duet
The Substitute Bride
The Wallflower's Revenge
The Wildflower
Unexpectedly
Until I Met You
Virtue and Vice
When Trouble Meets Trouble
LAST QUICK SPEECH

My Angel

123 0 0
By djsyubsyub

MY ANGEL

This story is a little bit slow-paced. It's still good, no worries so just enjoy it! Just a little warning so that you'll not complain to the author anymore. ;)

Overview:

Seth Andrew Villacorta needed a fake girlfriend whom he could propose to and be married to without strings attach so his family would stop setting him up on blind dates and so his stalker Beatrice Lim would stop bothering him.

Hannah Sandoval's only hope at saving her aunt's life was her father's boss, Seth Andrew Villacorta. When her father died saving Seth's life as his driver/bodyguard, the playboy painter billionaire had willingly offered his help through and through. She had never sought him for help but with her aunt's conditIon, she was willing to do anything.

Seth made a proposition as her way of paying back, she had to play as his girlfriend then fiancee and finally his wife within a span of one year. He left her with no other choice but to agree.

Will she be able to do the job well? Will he be able to keep his promise of being a perfect gentleman all through their one year deal. Will the deal end? Or shall it have no expiration date?

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
498K 27.3K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...