MHA ♡ONE SHOTS♡

By FatCat787

☆DONT OWN ANY ART☆ I will except requests!!!!! And give credit!!! Nothing bad!!! Some chapters may be long an... More

💥IDIOT💥 Bakugo x Reader
❄melt away💧 Todoroki x Reader
🥦Broccoli 🥦 Midoriya x Reader

🏃‍♂️Calm Down💨 Tenya x Reader

4 0 0
By FatCat787

I'm trying something new today kids.
Your a female in this but if you want, imagine it in another gender.

Tenyas view:
I looked across the canteen and looked at y/n my face turned red.
I knew what I was feeling for her was way out of line and totally inappropriate, yet still what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Right?

"What you looking at Tenya? Oh I see!" The pink girl Mina said slapping my back laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I shouted.

"You like y/n from the general department, don't you?" She said standing in front of me with a smile spreading over her face.

"No I don't" I said and started thanking the stars above that the bell rang  to avoid further questioning.

"Ok see you in class lover boy" She said smiling while walking away smug.

I started heading to class myself when I saw the purple haired boy Shinso wrap an arm around y/n and start laughing and playing around with her. Jealousy burst into me and I couldn't help myself and walked through the middle of them in rage and storming of to class.

Y/n view:
Tenya from 1A, brave, calm and sticks to the rules.
I never saw that side of him.
The huge boy spilt through me and Shinso in rage and went of in a huff.

Ever since the sports festival I thought he was dreamy in a way.
He was more mature than any of the boys I have seen.
It was refreshing to see him and just to hear him speak made me smile.
But now, I am not quite sure.

"Tch what an angry little bean he is" Shinso said to me annoyed as we walked to class.

"Yeah..." I said lost in thought.

•time skip•

I walked out of school slowly still shocked at the side I saw of Tenya at lunch.
Before I reached the gate a pink hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Hi, someone wants to apologise" the pink girl said, I'm pretty sure her name in Mina.

I looked up and saw Tenya towering over her.

Tenyas view:
I looked at y/n embarrassed and ashamed of how I acted earlier.

"Ok?" She said looking at me confused and a light pink colour filled her cheeks.

"I will leave it to you now. See you tomorrow lover boy!" She said to me walking off while I glared at her.

I bowed my head quickly and apologised over and over again.

"I'm so sorry how I acted before. It was wrong and I am disgusted with myself!" I said trying hard not to grab her hands and tell her all the feelings I keep bottled up.

Y/n view:
I couldn't believe what was happening I had Tenya from class 1A apologising to me.

"Why did you do it though?" I asked him my heart beating fast.

He straightened his position and I realised how tall he was compared to me.
He was lost in thought.

"I don't know." He said looking away.

"You do know, I won't forgive you till you tell me" I said without realizing and covered my mouth.
I didn't have the right to question Tenya from 1A.

"Because I have feelings for you. Seeing you near another boy makes me jealous. Knowing your not mine just makes me crumble. I do tell myself its inappropriate and I don't know why I feel like this, I never feel like this. With you its different and I don't know why!" He said blushing and getting flustered.

I didn't know what I was doing but I stepped forward and put my hands into his and looked up at him.

"Calm down, you know I feel the same as you. I don't rage at people when they talk to you but I feel the same." I said laughing slightly.

"But what does it mean." He said gripping my hands tighter.

"Well, my feelings for you are romantic" I said giggling at his stupidity.

"That's what mine are to!" He said as if he figured out the hardest maths question ever.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked dreading to know what the answer was.

He cupped my face with his hand and looked down at me.

"100% a good thing" he said smiling.

I didn't move.
I couldn't move I was frozen with a smile on my face.

"Let's walk home together and then maybe if you would like you could be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing.

"Of course I will, only if you calm down and not freak out when I talk to Shinso." I said laughing.

"I will!" he said.

"He is my cousin by the way" I said laughing.

"Wait what!?" He said looking confused.

"Oi you hooligans get of school property and stop romancing. Disgusting!!!" Mr Aizawa shouted out of a window.

Me and Tenya ran together hand in hand.

Please leave REQUESTS!
Yes I don't know what happened here either.
I hope you like it XD
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...