LET ME GO {Lisrene}

By kzda_2

Where everything started fine, just as when I let go the love of my life. Who only taught me the word Love. ... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 13

2.8K 58 21
By kzda_2

Well... Its been a pleasure here Korea.
I smiled as I took a snap of my camera.

"We're going to miss you Lisa" Nayeon said as she hug me tightly and kissed my cheeks.
"Me Too Nayeon don't worry... I'll let jisoo hand over you stuff that I bought" I smiled at her.

"I'll miss you too Lisa." Momo said as she joined the hug. "Don't forget us?" She looked up at me. "Ofcourse I won't" I smiled at her and mess her hair. "Don't worry guys I'll visit"

"How about meeeee?????" Minho whined like a kid and running towards me. Nayeon and Momo suddenly let go of the hug and went at the side. I then ready myself so we won't fall.
Minho hugged me so tight that we almost fall.
"I will miss you so much and much Lisa. Don't forget about us okay? Stay healthy. And......
Visit us...." He said like a sad kid.
"Don't worry I will." I smiled at him and let go of the hug.

"Why don't we all take a picture?" I suggested and they went to position. My guards took us a picture a lot actually and different pose too.
Nayeon Momo and Minho will be printing a lot of it so they can hang it in the wall and in their sides. I won't lie.... I'll miss them too.
"Well... we got to go now guys. Minho, Nayeon, Momo.... I'll miss you like for real..." And with that we ended with a big group hug. Which my guard took a snap again.

"Faster Lisa" dahyun said as she waved at our friends. "Bye!!!" we all said and we went to board. I sighed in relief finally saying goodbye to my friends. Goodbyes are hard too. Its nice to have some friends who support you. I promise them that I'll pay a visit.

I took a sit at the window area and look out. People are starting to board now so... I'll just listen to some music's.

"Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the crew I ask that you please direct your attention to the monitors above as we review the emergency procedures. There are six emergency exits on this aircraft. Take minute to locate the exit closest to you. Not that the nearest exit may be behind you. Count the number of rows to this exit. If the cabin experience sudden pressure loss, stay calm and listen for instructions from the cabin crew. Oxygen masks will drop down from above your seat.
Place the mask over your mouth and nose, like this. Pull the strap to tighten it. If you are traveling with children, make sure that your own mask is on first before helping your children. in the unlikely event of an emergency landing And evacuation, leave your carry-on items behind. Life rafts are located below your seats and emergency lighting will lead you to your closest exit and slide. We ask that you make sure that all carry-on luggage is stowed away Safety during flight. While we wait for take off, please take a moment to review the safety data card in the seat pocket in front of you"

Irene

"Hey I heard that the new transferee is hot" joy said as she walked with us. "Yeah I heard that too and smart." Wendy joined "you guys heard her IQ?." "Wait... Have you seen the transferee that its a girl? Yeri?" Joy asked "well... Not yet I'm just guessing its a girl you know?"

We all entered our classroom
And my friends continued their conversation.
"Well... What day is the transferee going here?" Joy asked "I heard the teacher said tomorrow" Wendy answered.

The teacher suddenly entered and Yeri waved goodbye to us. We aren't in the same Homeroom. Wendy and Joy are in my homeroom but Yeri is in a different one.

Lisa

I already explored our house and the School.
Its a great impression I guess. It looks cool
And I get to drive a boat. Hahahaha
That would be epic. And get to swim too.

"Old pops bought a lot right?" Dahyun said As she sat beside me. I agreed to her. "Your right." "Jisoo" I called her

"What?" She asked
"Do I have to drive my own car there?" I asked "well... For the first day for you yes, but next day will be dropping you off outside the school tho. So no one would see you"
Jisoo answered her question and Lisa nodded.

"Well... Go sleep now Lisa, you have to go early to your school tomorrow" jisoo smiled at me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lisa... Wake up baby" jisoo said as she opened the curtains. I look over to check the time and it was 5:48. I quickly got up And did my morning rituals. After I put on my clothes I went downstairs to see jisoo and dahyun eating, when jisoo saw me she quickly prepared me a cereal and a bowl of rice with kimchi and sushi.

"Your feeding me a lot yeah?" I joked and she nodded. While eating my cereal she fed me kimchi too. After I was done eating dahyun Carried my bag outside following me beside.
Guess I'm using my baby... How'd it even get here?

"Hey Lisa.... Good luck okay? Make friends."
Dahyun smiled at me as she hugged me tight. She put my bag in the shotgun seat and I bid my goodbye at her.

Its already 6:33 since their class started.
When I got their some of the students look out of the window. I grabbed my bag at the side and went out. After I locked my car I went to the Principal's office.

"Good morning sir...." I said and bowed

"Ahh Lisa" the principal said.

Everyone is speaking English here cuz I'm in California...

"Your going to join your classmates now. I hope your happy here" the principal said and walk me too the classroom.
The principal softly knocks at the door and a teacher appeared. I guess the principal talked to her. She looks like a Korean. The principal bid goodbye to me and left.

"Anyeong" she said, yes I'm correct "you must be Lisa" she smiled and talk to me in Korean.
I bowed at her And smiled.

"Okay class, your new classmate is here, I want you to treat her nice okay?" The Korean teacher said in English. She then signaled me to go inside and they all went silent.

I bowed and look straight ahead.
"H-hello... I'm Lalisa... For short Lisa" I said then bowed. They all awwed for me. "Introduce yourself more Lisa" the teacher told me. I guess she's my homeroom teacher. "I have an IQ of 190... " I said and look at the teacher. "okay you may sit beside Chaeyoung there" she pointed and the chaeyoung girl raised her hand. Perfect. I sat beside her and she said "hello Lisa." I just smiled at her.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung" she smiled.
"I like you" she said and admired my beauty. The day went well. In all subject chae was guiding me. She was very chatty I should say.

Its know Recess so 3 subjects are done.

"Hey" a girl approached me while I was putting my Notebook inside. She smiled at me. "Hi I'm Yeri" she said and I smiled back
"You should Join us Lisa" She offered

"Sorry. I can't" I shortly said "Why?" She ask as I finished Packing. she linked my arms to me.
"Here" Chaeyoung handed me back my phone "call me or text Me okay?" She said and left.
This Yeri girl dragged me from the hallway.

People we're gossiping "Yeri already approached that girl? Good for her"
"The girl seems hot tho"

I heard them say.
"I really need to go Yeri, but thanks tho." I smiled at her "well... That's sad" she let's go of me.

Irene

I saw Yeri with a girl and we approached her
"Hey Yeri, who was that girl you met?" Joy said "oh the girl?" She said while we looked at the girl who was leaving "she was the transferee we we're talking about. Anddddd she is so hot, you won't guess what her IQ is" Yeri said "what?" Wendy asked "190" she said... Thats Lisa's IQ too.

We went to the cafeteria to order.
"What was her name?" Joy asked.
"Her name was... Lalisa" lalisa? As in Manoban? "She was a little bit quiet tho. Oh and Chaeyoung got her number" she looked at us. "Good for her."Wendy said, "well where is she?" Joy then again asked. "She left already, she said she was only staying here half day so yeah. Maybe tomorrow I can go introduce you to her" Yeri smiled and We all ate.

.

.

.

Its the next day already.
After Joy picked us up in our house we went to school quickly.

"Hey LISA!" I heard Yeri shouted as we looked at the direction. LISA?! Now she's going to school here. So that's why. I widened my eyes same as with joy and Wendy.

"Hey Ye---" I quickly cut her off saying
"BABY!!!!" I went to her and jumped as she catches me. I know in a scene like this I should be there standing like I was frozen but for me No. I missed this little baby here.

"Joohyun?" She ask and I gave her a peck. She slowly but surely put me down.
"I missed you" she said and I hugged her.

"You know her?" Yeri asked.
"Ofcourse duhh. She's Irene's girlfriend the one that Irene won't show the picture but just her back" Wendy said

"She's hot tho." Joy said. "I agree" Wendy

"So your going to school here now?" I asked and she nodded. "I Really really missed you..." I said with a baby tone.

"Wow... Let's go Irene. Lisa" Wendy separated me from Lisa and Yeri did the same.
"You'll see each other again guys." Joy said

Where now in our classroom..
"So Lisa is your girlfriend huh? Nice taste Bae joohyun" joy teased. "Don't call me that"
"Is it bcuz Lisa baby calls you that?" Wendy joined. "She's not your baby..." I said acting mad.

I can't wait for the bell to ring. When the bell rang I found Lisa with yeri in the cafeteria and they we're chatting. I quickly pecked her cheeks and sit beside her.

"Wow the cold and arrogant Irene is now soft and Inlove" Yeri teased. "You too?" I said
Lisa put her arms around My waist and I cling to her, she gave me a peck and I kissed her back.

"You know Lisa? A lot of boys are trying yo court her and try to get her but she always rejects them. And she is so cold that people are scared to approach her but damn. You got the effects Lisa" Wendy said that made Lisa smile.

"Thats a nice story to hear from you baby" she looked at me and I pouted. "here" she gave me a purple rose" and I smiled and hug her. All snuggly.

After class ended yes finally I stole lisa from our friends and we bid our goodbye's to them. I dragged Lisa inside a Café restroom and quickly kissed her.

"I missed you" I said and gave her another kiss.

"I love you" she said and hug me tightly.
We went out of the restroom and ordered.

Going to school everyday like this would be amazing...

Lisa

I still can't get my mind off the day when we we're leaving.

While going to the airport.
We saw a group of guys bullying a person.

"STOP IT" we heard a boy screamed in pain

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. STOP GOING NEAR EUNBI YOU BITCH ASS FACE" a guy said as he slaped the guy that made his lips bleed.

"And Stop fucking flirting with he---"
He didnt get to continue his words when I thorwed a big rock on him. Which was headshot. My men then suddenly came out of nowhere and hand cuffs them.

"Are you okay?" I helped the guy stand up and he nodded. "Thank you" he said and bowed and left.

Flashbacks

'Stop it' I said to them

'YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. STOP GOING NEAR JENNIE YOU BITCH ASS FACE' he said as he slapped Me so hard that My lips caused to bleed

'AND STOP FUCKING FLIRTING WITH HER'
he said as he hitted the belt in my body a lot of times. After that he punches me or should I say they beated me up with his friends

'If you ever tell Jennie this. Oh... This is your last breath manoban' he said as he stand up.

My gaurds are already outside waiting for them to come

Their beating me up just at the back of this school but far... Where I saved Minho he was getting bullied too from Kai's friend Sehun

'FUCK YOU' I stand up an punched him so hard with my remaining strength

He was about to punch me when
A gun was pointed behind him

'Don't move or I'll shoot you' my guard said they heard my cue which was 'fuck you'
I saw my guard filming this so no worries hihihihi

All of his friends was holding their hands up
Cuz there were a lot of guards surrounded by them

'Young master' My bodyguard went near me as he helped me stand up properly

'Dont worry Kai... I won't tell them.' I said
As I left

When I left
All of my guards beat them up until they were unconscious but they weren't beaten up to where you can see a bruise. They were fresh after the beat up. But underneath what they were wearing there's a lot of bruises. I told them to not tell too.

After that happened I was bullied again but this Time. We were at a warehouse they definitely kidnap me after school.

They throwed me in the floor

'arent you contented or satisfied to what you did to me?' I said sarcastically

'Oh don't you fucking say that bitch' he said and kicked my tummy. After groaning in pain
I just acted cuz I wore a lot of clothes underneath so that's why in wearing a loose shirt and baggy pants with a lot of stuffings to I won't get hurt I Also drank a pill that cause to make you spit out blood but its Fake so yeah. Its rare too!

'Is that all you got?' I said

'No' he shouted and beat the hell out of me. my pill started to Work as the blood came out. And I laughed cuz I feel like someone is putting pillows untop of me and getting smashed in the bottom. I smiled at him with alot of blood comming out.

'Kai stop he's gonna die. We don't want to get arrested' one of his friend shouted.

'Shut up' he said as he kicked my stomach so hard that I spit my fake blood at his face.

'WHAT THE FUCK' he said as he spited the blood of this face and look at his white shirt or should I say. School uniforms polo
I slowly stand up

'YOU FUCKING MESSED UP MY SHIRT BITCH'
he shouted at me and pushed me. I spit more blood at his face and stopped pushing me.
It looks like I vomited or accidentally spit blood at his face cuz he pushed me. Hahahaha he then again wiped his face.

My pill stopped and I said a cue

'Had enough?' Thats the cue when my men stopped recording from different angles

I laughed out loud
'AHAHAHA, WOW' I clapped 'IS THAT ALL THE FUCKING GOT?' I shouted. He was bout to shoot me when I took out my gun from my back and pointed at him

'is that all you got bitch?' I asked as he stepped back

When he hitted my men cuz of nowhere to go. He flinches

'I will get my revenge.' I said to him as my bodyguard appeared all of them. Until they we're surrounded. One of my bodyguard provided me a chair and prepared me a meal. Yes in hungry I am going to watch them suffer

'The other ones who didn't bully students are safe. Let them watch I said as I went and sat down and started to eat.

They stared to Beat Kai down up same with the crew who bullied other students. There were other crew who was just watching them.

Poor.....me

'Please... Lisa..I-I be-begged y-y-o-you' a boy from the Crew pleaded. He said while getting kicked. I signal my men to stop bullying him
And they cleaned his ass up like nothing again happened.
Some of them pleaded but I didn't gave them mercy I just watch

'Okay. I'm bored' I said and stand up

'I'll get going' I said to my bodyguard and left.
After the be at in session they cleaned them up and kicked them out and my guard cleans everything leaving no evidence. Or anything so if someone came. No one can Get an evidence. Smart right? Yes thats me.

Fuck you Kai.

"You okay baby?" Joohyun pecked my lips "yeah" I pecked her back.
"You we're spacing out for a sec baby. What are you thinking?" She ask me as she went closer to me. "Well..." I brushed her hair. "I saw a guy getting bullied before we went inside the airport and I can't seem to forget it" I looked over at her. "Well forget about it baby and let's sleep" she kissed me and I pulled the blanket to cover us.

"Waaahhhh finally we're going to have a nice 3 weeks vacation from school" Yeri said.
And we laughed at her. Its been a great year in school actually. I'm having lots of fun. I even beat joohyun in the top.

Yeri once told me that us class never been on top but now we're on top and I'm the 1 one smartest there 2nd is joohyun ofcourse.
Ms. Solar our homeroom teacher praises me.
Oh and I get good grades. Straight A's.

A lot of things has happened to us.
And for my friends... I kept my promise
That I would send them stuff by jisoo and dahyun. The latest one is that I bought nayeon different kinds of washy tapes and she can't seem to get over it. Minho there is having the time of his life cuz I got him a car. Just the latest one tho. Not sports car, he doesn't want to yet. (He doesn't want to get into an accident just like me.) And Momo... Well... She is joining the chef club. I influenced her about the app haha.

And for me and joohyun... We're living together. She sold her Studio type house so yeah. And we always cuddle.

"So... What are we gonna do?" Wendy asked.
"Let's go to Korea" I smiled at them and they agreed. Vacation starts tomorrow so yeah we got time to pack. "Let's go pack first" joohyun said and we all went home.

After packing joohyun's friend went to our house and we chatted. Jisoo and dahyun ain't here cuz they left 2 days ago. So its just us.
We're having a sleepover cuz we're leaving tomorrow and their suitcases are already in the leaving room.

I already got my private plane ready so we're just going to leave early in the morning.
So if we leave at... 4 AM it would be 2 pm there. 12 hours, 7 minutes is the time to get there so... 2 AM we would land there early in Korea... A long way to go.

"it would take us 12 hours and 7 minutes so. If we leave at 4 AM its 2 pm there and we have a 12 hours flight equal to 2 AM. We would land at 2 AM." I said to them.

"Wow..." Yeri and joy plus Wendy clapped for me. "Thank you" I shyly smiled.

"Well... Its 10:23 now let's sleep we got 5 hours of sleep." joohyun stand up
"Well great idea." joy said.

Me and joohyun laid down and cuddle with each other. "I love you" I said "I love you more" she gave me a peck. "I'm excited to meet your friends again" she said to me "me too. I haven't see them for a long time now. I hops Minho is not single" I joked.

"Well... I'm excited to meet your goofy friends"
"I love you" I said as I kissed her nose. "Me too" she said and hug me tight.

.

.

Its already 2:27 and joohyun is still sleeping.
I slowly got out of my bed and did my morning rituals. After that I cooked breakfast

The three girls we're upstairs we have 3 more rooms so they are sleeping separately.

If your asking what I did for this past few days... Well as I said I had fun. And I already told stories to joohyun and memories... To her. She was the first person who I told my memories too. I know I told some to my friends but after that I didnt tell them.

And one time I was telling her a story...

"Am I your first?" Joohyun asked me and I nodded "of course.... You we're my first. Now... Am I your first?" I asked her and she quickly nodded. "Ofcourse your my first!"

So yeah... She was my first. Jennie really didnt want me, as if.

I felt Someone back hugged me
"Why didnt you wake me up?" Joohyun said as I look at her. She was done doing her routines too. "Sorry." I smiled and look at her.
"You smell good baby" I said and smell her neck. A bit her neck to make her moan.
"I love you" she said. "I love you morree"

"I'll go wake up your friends" I said "and you go start eating now" I smiled at her and she pouted but obeyed.

I went upstairs to wake Yeri up.

"Yeri?" I slowly shake her body. "Wake up little baby" I said and she opens her eyes. I know Yeri has a little crush on me. All of them actually except Wendy. Joy has a big crush on me. When joohyun is kinda gone she is a big clingy girl to Me. And Wendy would threaten to tell if joy didnt do something that Wendy said.

"Lisa" she smiled "go do your routines now Yeri baby. Food is already done so yeah" I said and help her stand up. After that I left her room and went to joy. I slowly opened her door and did the same thing to joy.

"So-young wake up Lil baby!" I said and sit beside her. She then pulled me beside to hug her. "Five more minutes please" she said
"Wake up Now or else I'd kiss you!" I teased.
Every time she wanted something from me she would always say 'if you won't do it I'll kiss you', 'I'll do it but in return for a kiss!'
She would always say that. Joohyun won't mind tho. "Actually... I would love that" she then opened her eyes. I quickly gave a peck near her lips and she stand up. And quickly went to the bathroom. "Breakfast downstairs okay? Come down when your down" I said at the door

Lastly... Wendy.
I walk inside her room and jumped on top of her "ahh" she said but ignored it "wake up wendddyyy" I said and hug her and move.
"okay.." She said and stand up "that was easy.." I then stand up and look inside her bathroom. Goodness gracious, I open her tap water and sprinkle some to her Face "wake up Wendy. Breakfasts downstairs so just go down."

Okay I'm finally down. No one is done yet with their routine so its just the two of us joohyun.

"I love you" she said as she saw me
"I love you Moreeee" I said and gave her a peck.

.

.

.

"So Lisa..." Wendy said. We're already in the air
"Hmm?" I asked. Joohyun is beside me sleeping. We we're cuddling and she's hugging.

"What happened to that Seulgi girl?" Wendy continued "oh don't even start about it" I said and rolled my eye.

"C'Mon tell us" she said and I scoffed

Flashback

"Yah!" a girl said. Me and Yeri plus chaeyoung were walking going to the Gymnasium while this girl approached.

"Yah Seulgi stop bothering Lisa"
Yeri said

"Don't join in our conversation." She said.

"Stop going near My Irene and mind your own business" she said and pushed me

"My Irene? Irene is ready married to Lisa. So find another person Seulgi." Yeri cutted her off. Well... I guess I am going to marry her

"Oh really? Just so you know I already got in her pants Lisa." she harshly pushed me that made a bruise in my elbow and chaeyoung fired back at her. She pushed Seulgi so hard that she landed in her face.

Yeri helped me up and we all run to hide.

"Well... Thank you guys" I smiled at them

"no problem Lisa" Yeri and chaeyoung said at the same time.

"So yeah... Well what Yeri said was true. I am going to marry this little baby here" I said and kissed her head. And they all squealed.

Chaeyoung.... After the encounter with her...
She was so pissed at me that I would never talk she said I was so silent but one time she having a problem with bullies.

"Are you okay?" I asked the wet girl

"Do I look like I am okay to you?" She said. And I helped her stand up.

"Who did that to you?" I asked.

"As if your going to let them pay." She said and pointed the 3 girls. I suddenly left her and followed them

"YAH LISA DONT GO NEAR THEM"
She shouted.

I called my body guard and told them they were bad kids.

"Yah!" I shouted and they looked at me

"So your going to save that chaeyoung girl?" she said

I slapped the three of them And when they were about to get close my guards pop out of nowhere and blocked them

"Their bad." I said and left.

I got back from chaeyoung

"What did they do to you?" I asked.

"Well. They dump me water." She said and I hand over her my new clothes that was in my locker. "Here" I said and left her.

After that we clicked. She was still chatty tho can't lie. She's going to spend her time with her parents. she missed them so bad.

"I'm excited that I'm finally going to speak Korean again." Joy said

"Well we all are speaking since vacation started" I joked and they laughed.

.

.

.

"I can't believe your going to school in my school...." Joohyun said as we we're walking down the hallway. People we're looking at us.
"well... Old pops enrolled me here so yeah."
I answered her.

"I love you" she said "I love you more" I gave a peck on her lips as we both entered cafeteria.

"Hey guys. Irene and Lisa." Yeri said
"Hey there." I said and joohyun just rolled her eyes.

"So? How's the project going?" Yeri asked me
"What project?" Joohyun asked.
"photography" chaeyoung answered

"What?" Joy asked "none of your business guys. Its our project not yours duhhhhh" Yeri said irritatedly. "Why so mad?" Wendy said
"I'm not mad." Yeri said and we laughed.

"Okay class. As I already told you about the project. Yes thank you for passing it and after this class you'll be seeing your project in the hallway" Ms. Solar smiled

After class was over we checked on it.

"Wow Lisa. Yours is epic" Yeri said.
"I like my face being in your photography"
She continued. "Your Amazing at taking pictures" she praised me and I smiled.

"Thank you" I shyly said "I like yours too. Me on it" I smiled "well... I had a great model" she teased. "What's this?" Joohyun suddenly spoke.

"Well. Our project was take a picture of your classmate only in our room. And thats the project. Lisa got first" Chaeyoung said
"I did?" I said and looked at it

2nd place Kim Yerim

1st place Lalisa Manoban

(Lisa uses Manoban now)

"Your baby looks hot" joy said and joohyun glared. "My baby" joohyun said and hug me.

We finally arrived safely at Korea. Its now 1:59. We landed before 2 Nice.
We are all now waiting for Joohyun's friends luggage's. I don't need one. I just bought souvenir.

"Hey Lisa where do you live?" Joy asked
"I live in xxx-xxx" I told joy. Once we all got their bag. My guards carried their bags and we went to my Limo.

"Your so rich Lisa" Wendy said while looking outside the view.

"I'm excited for you guys to meet my friends"
I smiled at them remembering Minho, nayeon and Momo. Especially jisoo and dahyun.

Its already 3:02. And when we went inside my mansion my maids and guard greeted me.

"You have a big house Lisa..." Wendy said
"Oh Wendy, joy, and Yeri I'll show you your room." They all followed me upstairs. I already showed them their room and they quickly unpacked. No ones home actually. 'Friends or old pops' not actually no one.

Me and joohyun went to rest in my bedroom and her friends rested too. What a long flight.

I woke up at around 7 in the morning. I checked if joohyun is still sleeping and yes I am correct she still is. I slowly went out of my bed and went to go downstairs. Food is already served.

When I sat down joohyun went down too. I guess she felt me went out of the bed. Following Wendy Joy and Yeri.

"You guys are awake" I said
"Well yeah. Your girlfriend here woke us up."
Wendy said as she was still annoyed.
Joohyun just sat beside me and smirked. She then started feeding me.

"Ahh its Monday today." I realized.
"Yes it is. What are you going to do baby?" My baby joohyun asked as she fed me a spoonful of kimchi. "well... how about we go to Jeju island? And I'll pick My friends later and you guys have some fun here in Korea right?"

"Does that mean we're going to be separated?" Joohyun said with a sad tone. "yes baby..." I cupped her cheeks.

"Alright stop the lovey dovey there" Wendy said. "you guys go around Korea and... Me and my friend would catch up" I smiled at them
"Don't worry. Bobby will guide you guys."

Bobby is one of my guards who always toured me to places and... Recommends me what's the best café here and restaurants and what not. He knows the best.

"Bobby knows the best here in Korea." I said
"Well. I'm excited" Yeri widely smiled.

"Well... I'll go first. I'm sorry baby" I looked at joohyun and gave her a peck. I then stand up
"its okay. I'll wait for you okay?" She said and I nodded.

I quickly went to our bedroom and I felt someone locked. I was about to look who locked it but someone pushed me.

"Baby" I said and she gave me a passionate kiss. "I'm going to really really miss you!" She said and gave me a long hug. I hug her back too. "Me too baby." I said. "You have fun okay? Promise I'll make it up to you when we're together again" I said to make her smile.

I sat down and now she is sitting in my lap.
Her hands on my shoulders and my hands in her waist. "I love you" she gave me a peck.
"I love you more" I said.

She then stand up and I followed her and she hug me again. "Can't we just cuddle?" She asked. "I want to but.. Unfortunately...no." I said and she lets go of the hug.

"I love you" I said to her and gave a last kiss.
"I love you more" she smiled at me. "See you in... 2 days?" I said and she frowned.

Yes we're going to be separated for 2 days.
I'm going to spend my time with my friends and might as well go around Korea again.

"okay then baby. Bye I love you keep safe" she said to Me. "You too baby love you!"

I'm now standing here infront of Minho's school. Which was I go to school too.
I'm sitting infront of my car. Which I am using.
My Ferrari not the Laferrari one.

Every students who pass looks at me btw.
I'm wearing black jeans with a cut on My knee. A black DBTK shirt paired with a checkered jacket wrap around My waist. And white shoes Oh and I'm wearing my beanie plus my specs. I'm now using it again cuz I came back from Korea. Well yes its a habit of mine now. Every time I go travel and in the next day I need to put on my glasses for adjustments but the next day I can take them off. Weird right?

I just brought my fanny pack with me.
Inside is my wallet. Only card and some cash. My Airpods and My apple phone and my camera is inside the car oh and my Nintendo switch I always bring it around. And my charger too in case.

"LISA?!" someone shouted that made me look at the direction "Minho?" I said and stand up.
He quickly ran to me and hug me. He then scanned my face "wow.... Lisa its a coincidence too that were wearing the same thing!" He said and hugged me again.

"I missed you!" He said "I missed you too"
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Well. We have a vacation" I smiled at him.

"Lisa?" Nayeon and Momo said shocked.
"Hey guys" I smiled and open my arms widely. That they hug me too "we misses you."

"I missed you too nayeon." I said and smiled.
"How are you guys?" I look over at Momo and I gave her a hug

"We're actually good" Momo answered
"Thats nice to hear." I said

"So... Are you free?" I asked them

"No.... Sorry Lisa. We have a project to finish. But we're free after 2 days" Nayeon said

"Its okay. 2 days is great tho. Are you guys up to go to Jeju island?" I asked them.

"Really?" I nodded "we would love too!"
"Well that's great. Just come to my house and will go there. Wednesday is the day will be leaving." I informed them.

"Thats perfect. Then we're all set?" Momo said "well see you around guys" I smiled.

"Well. I have a clear schedule" Minho smiled.
"Let's go drink?" I said and he agreed.

"Yow how's life there at Cali bro?"
Minho asked as he take a shot of his.
"Well. Its been amazing dude.
Me and my girlfriend goes at the same school." I said

"Can I meet her?" He said and I nod.
"Yes."

"So...?"

"So?" we we're both silent. "How's your love life going?" I asked. "Well... Still none dude"
He said and I laughed so hard.

The night went well. we we're still talking and catching up with our lives. Minho said she met this girl named Minnie. And Minho is trying to court her but Minnie turned out that she has a boyfriend so Minho was quite heartbroken...

Jennie

Life has been good to me...

Jisoo and dahyun never told me anything about Lisa. They will just say Lisa is doing good.

For Me. Nayeon Momo and Minho... We're not in the same room now. I see them sometimes talking loudly.

I heard them once in the library talking about Lisa

Library

"Yah. What you got Minho?" I heard nayeon said. Their so loud.

"I got the latest merch of DBTK thanks to Lisa." Minho bragged.

"Well I got new washy tapes from her beehhhh" nayeon said that I can sense she's sticking her tongue out.

"What you got Momo?" Minho said

"Well... Lisa gave me a note. Saying
'Hey there's a race of jokbal in town there. You should check it out. I already put your name on the list, hoping you would win'
Love Li so yeah... Oh and she gave me this." Momo said that I can't see what she was holding

"Good luck Momo" nayeon said

So yeah...

I'm not a Cheezmoza if you ask me.
They we're so loud.

Oh and... I finally accepted Kai...

"Jennie I've been courting you for 1 year now... Please give me a chance."
Kai begged infront of me.

"Fine..." I sighed in defeat. He then hug me tightly and gave me a rose. "Yes!"
He said and jumped around. 'wooooh'
Students we're clapping in the background

So... Were officially dating...

I'm now here at the supermarket picking our Fruits. Cuz I'm out of stock. I'm already done with vegetables

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 3K 56
Many things can happen with a wish, be careful what you wish for. Your wishes have consequences but- You're stuck with her? Out of all wishes, it was...
145K 4.9K 32
[Story includes MATURE CONTENT throughout.] The Jennie I was, so fearful of letting anyone inside her world, has turned to pouring her heart into the...
227K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
56.3K 1.8K 32
"You played with my heart until now how can I forgive you for the pain you caused?"