๐š„๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’๐šŠ โ€ข ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’...

By Sixteen_OS

"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขUtopiaโ€ข
โ€ขumbraโ€ข
โ€ขdeceitโ€ข
โ€ขbeholdenโ€ข
โ€ขstar-crossedโ€ข
โ€ขindeterminateโ€ข
โ€ขvexatiousโ€ข
โ€ขreciprocalโ€ข
โ€ขincertitudeโ€ข
โ€ข sanctimonious โ€ข
โ€ขserendipitousโ€ข
โ€ขbenignityโ€ข
โ€ขauthenticateโ€ข
โ€ขimpetuousโ€ข
โ€ขlucidityโ€ข
โ€ขpiqueโ€ข
โ€ขintegrityโ€ข
โ€ขpluviophileโ€ข
โ€ขintrepidโ€ข
โ€ขobstinacyโ€ข
โ€ขsobrietyโ€ข
โ€ขpredilectionโ€ข
โ€ขobdurateโ€ข
โ€ขrendezvousโ€ข
โ€ขfatuityโ€ข
โ€ขacrimoniousโ€ข
โ€ขrogueryโ€ข
โ€ขclandestineโ€ข
โ€ขmaudlinโ€ข
โ€ขanamnesisโ€ข
โ€ขigonomyโ€ข
โ€ขemboldenโ€ข
โ€ขcherophobiaโ€ข
โ€ขscintillatingโ€ข
โ€ขdelineateโ€ข
โ€ขimpunityโ€ข
โ€ขtruantโ€ข
โ€ขflummoxโ€ข
โ€ขdystopiaโ€ข
โ€ขharkenโ€ข
โ€ข #!!@โ–ก( โ€ข
โ€ขweltschmerzโ€ข
โ€ขfantasmโ€ข
โ€ขMetanoiaโ€ข
ยฐใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ยฐ
ยฐ lagniappe ยฐ
โ—Ž new story? โ—Ž
โ—Ž quick message โ—Ž
โ—Ž utopiaโ€ขdystopia webtoon โ—Ž
โ—Ž character desigs are here! โ—Ž
โ—Ž open for art comms (also webtoon sneak peak) โ—Ž

โ€ขcacophonyโ€ข

4.6K 290 388
By Sixteen_OS

°Cacophony°

-unpleasant loud sounds

-harshness in the sound of words or phrases

***

***

A fine morning -- a description for such can vary by each person. To further prove so, let us have a hopefully short exposé regarding an ideal morning.

For a couple like Mr. and Mrs. Saiki, waking up in a warm bed with their beloved significant other would be enough for them to call a wonderful start of the day. How sweet and romantic. However, that small scenario cannot prevent the pity I would feel for yours truly over the depressing fact of succumbing myself at the pits of fanfiction since it would be closest thing to be with a fictional character that we could only see behind a screen or in our dreams. I believe at least fifty percent of you can relate at the very least. But, well, let's just bursh that off and proceed to the next paragraph.

For a certain teenaged girl, perhaps the sweet fragrance of fresh pancakes along with rays of the early sunshine leaving golden kisses on her chiseled face would be a start of a morning as beautiful as her presence. Aside from the lovely chirping birds by her window, her first early greeting would be an "oh, wow" that would boost her ego. What is she, a Disney princess?

Now, as fun it may be to cover every character from the series, it would unfortunately consume too much pondering and words for this mediocre story. With that in mind, we will be moving on to our final example before proceeding to our favorite pink-haired psychic.

For this one, we would use a character I was barely able to use for this book, for no particular reason at all. According to a boy born with a golden ladle in his mouth, there could only be one description for an ideal morning for him -- that is of course, waking up in a cushion made out of money. In all honesty, that would be what your author here would find as an exquisite start of the day. But, of course that could only be nothing but a fleeting dream for this bum who cannot even afford a Netflix account.

Kusuo's day started half as a beautiful morning -- after all, who would find rocks hitting his window the best way to start your day. However, it was stated that it was simply half-bad. As much as his eyebrow would twitch in great annoyance at being woken up in such an obnoxious manner, the pink-haired boy couldn't really do anything much for the culprit.

"Oh, Fredric, Fedric~ Let down your hair!" Just upon hearing the familiar voice of the one buffoon he wonders why he loves so much, the aforementioned male groggily rolled out from the comfort of his bed.

For a not-so-simple boy with a simple way of thinking like Saiki Kusuo, all he could ask for a fine morning would be peace -- nothing more and nothing less. It just so happens that it cannot happen with an (h/c)-haired troublemaker throwing rocks on his bedroom windowpane.

Sliding open his casement, Kusuo was greeted by the sight of his idiot's grinning features below from the second floor, a pebble bouncing on one hand and a fishing rod held on the other. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he breathed out a sigh before grabbing a pebble and flicking it towards (Y/N)'s forehead -- careful not to use too much force.

"Hey!" She cried, holding her injured forehead. "That's how you would respond to my romantic early morning greeting! Some boyfriend you are."

Quite taken a back by the label leaving her mouth so suddenly, a tint of light pink dusts his cheeks. Kusuo clicked his tounge as he hoped that the (h/c)-haired doofus wouldn't notice his wee embarassment. "Use the goddamn door." And without missing a beat, he slid his window close once more, before leaving (Y/N)'s point of view.

Upon he was sure enough that the subtle blush on his cheeks have finally subsided, the strawberry-haired psychic made his way towards the front entrance. Unlocking the front door, (Y/N) was free to barge inside.

"Well, don't you look adorable in pajamas?" A scowl etched upon his lips at the small comment, not quite pleased to be described with the adjective. On the contrary, his (h/c)-haired imbecile lets an idle grin rest on her face, raising up both her hands defensively. "It's a compliment, Fredric. You shouldn't look like bird turd dropped on your head so early in the morning."

"What are you even doing -- throwing rocks at my window? It's 4 am, (Y/N)." Kusuo grumbled, beckoning for said female to follow him on the living room.

"Well, in my defense, it was Fredric who woke me up." She reasoned out, dropping to relax herself on the couch, lazing on it. "For someone I named my rooster after, you sure aren't a morning person."

Just where do you get all that energy from. Kusuo mentally remarked, realizing just how much of a high-maintenance and energy-draining his girlfriend was. Well, I should have expected as much after making it official with her.

"So," Kusuo took the seat across her, settling himself to sit on the soft surface of the sofa, crossing his legs. "Just what gave you the idea of waking me up at this hour?"

"Right! I almost forgot." The (h/c)-haired girl snapped her fingers, before jabbing a thumb towards the direction of the fishing rod she had left by the household entrance. "Aren planned out with Nendou and Kaidou to hike the mountain and go fishing by the creak at around nine or ten." She explained, her eyes roaming from the ceiling of the living area to the various pieces of furniture decorating the house. "And so, I came to pick you up."

"The sun hasn't even risen yet." Irritated, the male with pink tinted locks reached for her cheeks, digging his finger nails to pinch the plump flesh. "

"Ow! I'm sorry!" The latter whined out in pain, a hand slapping Kusuo's forearm as a gesture she couldn't take much more. Instead of abiding to her request, the strawberry-haired teen squeezed harder, (Y/N)'s cries growing loud enough to wake up at least one person from the humble abode as she began flailing her arms wildly. "Ouch! Please! I'm gonna pee!"

With a scoff, the teenaged boy ceases his sadistic actions, watching the (h/c)-haired girl rub her cheeks in pain. Nail marks were visible on her reddened skin. "Yeesh, do you have a kink or something?"

Clicking his tounge, it didn't even take a minute for the pink-haired boy to roll his magenta hues once more as he folded his arms across his chest. "You're an idiot." The insult slipped past his mouth involuntarily, a dulled gaze present from the taller teen's visage.

"Your idiot to be precise." (Y/N) tutted, flashing the piece of paper Kusuo had given her just yesterday -- an evidence for her claim. The male rolled his eyes in response. "Oh, right."

Kusuo cocked an eyebrow as it seemed a certain thought had crossed her mind. Taking short strides towards the young psychic, she extended a hand. "Where's the marriage contract?"

Of course. A sigh escaped his lips as he mentally remarked so. "I'll be keeping it for now." The strawberry-haired psychic lifts a hand to smack his palm on his dumbass's face, giving a light squeeze. Earning him a series of pained ow's, Kusuo lets a smirk edge up on the corners of his thin lips. "Let's submit the papers after six years or so."

Shifting his hold to cover her (e/c) hues, Kusuo lifts his free hand to reach over her shoulder, pushing her back on the couch. The action resulting to a compromising position of their knee trapped in between each other.

Sure enough that their pair were alone in the area, the pink-haired male ceases the opportunity to capture her unguarded lips into a kiss. In response, the temporarily blinded female lets out a muffled squeal -- the vibration allowing the action to deepen, and her agape mouth urging the bespectacled teen to poke his tounge in a teasing manner.

Since humans need to breathe, the taller teen pulls away from the kiss after a satisfying taste. Kusuo released his hold to admire her flabbergasted visage, the tone of her face similar to his strawberry locks. Sticking his tongue out with a shruggie, the former rises from the position. "That's our seal to that promise."

"You better make sure." The (h/c) haired girl huffed, still quite abashed by her partner's bold action. "I love you."

"I love you, too." A huge smile has broken off the young lady's features upon hearing the words roll off Kusuo's tounge without a trace of hesitation.

"I guess we're really official now." Grinning as a thought crossed her mind, she then added afterwards. "Babe~."

"Gross. Don't call me that." Face scrunching up in disgust at the cringey nickname, Kusuo sent a flick on her forehead.

"Honey, it is!"

"No."

~~~~~

"Oya?"

A delighted smirk broke out a certain Saiki's visage upon the end of the interjection, fishing out a camera from his pocket. With a flash and click, the blonde teen retreated from the venue before his younger brother would wake up and possibly murder him upon learning he had taken a photo of Kusuo and (Y/N) wiped out on the living room couch.

Now for a douche like Saiki Kusuke, this would be enough for a great start of the day. Just seeing something he could use to blackmail his younger brother is considered a great delight for him.

"Kaa-san! What's for breakfast?" Kuske called out upon passing by his parents' room whilst he was headed to his. "I believe you really need to come downstairs."

"I'll be in the kitchen in just a second, Kuu-kun!" Mrs. Saiki's high-pitched tone responded almost immediately, the wooden door of the married couple's room flying open the exact moment the blonde Saiki locked his.

Grinning to himself, Kusuke induldged in the glee of hearing his raven-haired mother's ecstatic squeal erupting through the whole neighborhood, surely waking up the young couple in the living room from the noise. As his eyes trailed at the digital camera in hold, he couldn't fight back the genuine smile edging his thin lips.

"Congratulations, Kusuo."

~~~~~

To avoid any confusion for the next part of the chapter, I supoose we will have to note that we will be leaping back in time to a few weeks prior the current events.

Struck with another heat wave, a certain (h/c) haired girl drags her whole body towards the front door of her apartment unit where knocks had been ratting through the wooden surface for fifteen minutes now. Too comfortable on her position on the cold floor, she chose to ignore the consistent knocks on the entrance, pretending to be not at home. A lifehack, it is -- one your author is fond of doing.

As it seemed the random human was as persistent as the author's pesky brother who had no life, she begrudgingly answered the door with the most aggravated expression. And, just upon catching a glimpse of the visitor, she slammed the door close once more.

Ah, it was a fly.

"You sure are a mean one, Ms. McDonals~." A certain flaxen-haired boy's voice sang from behind the door, knocking once more. For a whole three minutes, (Y/N) didn't bother making a peep, lying like a dead starfish on the floor.

As she heard the distinct sound of her doorknob jiggling, (Y/N) sat up with a cocked eyebrow. In not a minute after, the front door had swung open to reveal a teen-aged male with ashen-blonde locks. Kusuke invited himself inside immediately, eyes wandering to observe the studio-like apartment.

"What does my brother see in you, again?" He muttered out without a spare of remorse.

"Go home." The (h/c)-haired girl grunted, dropping her back on the cool floor once more, her greatest friend along with the cheap air conditioner in the middle of the hot summer day.

"I didn't mean it as a joke." Venomous honey dripping from his words and countenance, Kusuke made his way to sit himself down on an unoccupied stool. Locking his dark olive hues with (e/c) ones, he continued. "If you are playing with my brother, I woul--"

"I'm not playing with Kusuo, though." With a hum, she proceeds to shift her weight to sit on a comfortable crisscross position. Without a speck of her usual ludicrous twinkle in the eyes, she added. "I'm serious about pursuing your brother." Tilting her head upwards, she stared dazedly at the ceiling. "Even if it means waiting for his butt."

Noticing how she mumbled the last part in a barely audible volume, a hum resonated from his throat, army-pools now watching her gestures.

"Then, what's with your little act, then? Especially back in the amusement park." Kusuke prodded, staring with elevated brows at the younger teen.

"Uwah, you were watching us? Creep." (Y/N) spat, staring at the older teen with distaste. Hugging herself, she then added. "I bet you wired me with your stupid cameras and whatnot."

"Who knows~?" A whimsical smirk rested on his thin lips, before shifting his idle tone to one laced with pure humorless intent. "But, don't you think it is quite selfish of you? I believe Kusuo has been doing his best -- for making you understand."

"Well, I want to draw out beyond that." She grinned, taking no offense from the eldest son of the Saiki household's remark. This had mildly thrown off the male, an intigued twinkle flashing through his eyes. "Who wouldn't want to see someone they love overcome a part of them -- seeing them take a step from their still position?

"I mean, Kusuo's bad at words, after all." The (h/c) haired girl claimed. "I'm not such a martyr to do it only for him, though -- I am human, after all. I am also doing it for a selfish reason." She lets a chuckle slip past her lips. "I want assurance as well. I wouldn't like to be with someone who doesn't even have the courage to say he loves me with confidence."

A short moment of silence dawned between, neither suffocating nor comforting. Stretching his back, Kusuke breathes out an exhale before rising up from his seat. "Alright, I'm taking my leave."

"(Y/N)."

Snickering as he halted his steps for a short moment, Kusuke added. "By the way, your pet chicken seems fat enough to eat."

"Yeah, Fredric is more precious than your life." The female PK student mumbled out in a bleak tone, pointing towards the wooden door. "Go home or I'll fry you."

Not seeming to be the least bit fazed by threat, Kusuke ruffles the shorter teen's tousled (h/c) locks. Raising both his arms in a surrendering position upon seeing (Y/N) practically growl at him, the blonde Saiki headed towards the exit, closing the door behind him.

With his heels meeting the paved ground, each footstep would produce a soft tap. Glancing at the device similar to the size of a chip in hand, Kusuke stares with pursed lips before breathing out a sigh, mumbing to himself quietly.

"(Y/N), huh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.3K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...
19.2K 698 32
"๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž"
13.8K 578 11
"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ" ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ โ™ก ยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅ ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™*ฬฉ...
33.2K 852 41
"๐–๐„ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„๐'๐“ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐†." "๐ˆ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐๐”๐๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“...