Greatest Wattpad Sotries [4]

By djsyubsyub

If you are reading this, know that you're on the right path. Looking for good/amazing/wonderful/fantabulous s... More

QUICK SPEECH
Becoming Beautiful
Being The Player's Neighbour
Breakup Formula
Crazy, Sweet
Despicable Arrogance
His Bride
Kissing School
Library Love
Love Is In The Heir
Loving The Bad Boy
My Angel
Once Upon A Push
One of the Boys
Road Trip to Love
Shamelessly Falling
That's Just The Beginning
The Bad Boy & Me
The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight
The Bet
The Billionaire's Heir
The Bucket List
The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy
The Perfect Duet
The Substitute Bride
The Wallflower's Revenge
The Wildflower
Unexpectedly
Until I Met You
Virtue and Vice
When Trouble Meets Trouble
LAST QUICK SPEECH

Cross My Heart

203 2 0
By djsyubsyub

CROSS MY HEART

This book is apparently the second installment in the Wilder Series. However, this book is a stad-alone book. It is your choice if you want to read all her series or not. This is a little bit on the drama side but I can guarantee you that it is good.

Overview:

Nicholas – my son and I had nothing but each other after escaping from the house. We found ourselves sitting outside a restaurant and waiting for an opportunity to freedom. That freedom came along with Cain Wilder - the boss of En Blue.

SNEAK PEEK: I don’t want Nicholas to grow up like this. I want Nicholas to be able to call someone Daddy without a gun pointing at his little head. “Mummy is going to keep us safe,” I kissed Nicholas little nose, “Stay quiet alright?” Nicholas pouted slightly, “I’m scared mummy,”

>>

“Cain…” I breathed out. “I want you to cross your heart that you will never leave without telling me,” Cain slipped his fingers into my hair and pulled me closer to him, “Kendall,” “I cross my heart,”

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.5K 61 20
It so happened that the most popular kids from high school fell in love. one of them knows their in love. And wants to do whatever they can to get t...
1.3M 80.3K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.3K 265 13
Young nymph Liryl is soon to become a priestess of water. Lately though, strange visions of winged creatures soaring in the sky have been tormenting...