Forbidden love

FairyTailxx tarafından

This story is about a poor girl named Lucy as she lives with her brother , Gray who gambles and owes a lot o... Daha Fazla

The fated meeting
The fated meeting
The contract
The past
Natsu's true heart
She's precious to me
At the resort
Sting reveals his feelings
This marriage is over
Yea! Its the end

Contract end

324 8 0
FairyTailxx tarafından

Lucy:" I am your daughter? I..."(surprised)
Sting(saddens):" she really is my sister huh..."
Elizabeth:" my dear...you don't seem happy..."(worried)
Sting(surprised):" eh?ah...I'm happy about it...of course I am"(fake grin)
Sting's POV:
How could I possibly be happy about it...I fell in love at first sight....
End of POV
Lucy:" Sting kun is my nii sama?"(surprised)
Kain:" welcome back..lucy...we thought you were gone for good..."(teary)
Lucy:" I had lived with the brother who found me when I was abandoned...so I can't be your daughter"(saddens)
Elizabeth:" what are you saying...you will always be my daughter.."(grins)
Kain grins as well...while sting had a sad look
Lucy:" sting kun? Do you feel unwell?"
Sting:" erm no...I'm fine..."(grins)
Natsu:" that brat has fallen in love with his sister...."(smirks)
Tsubaki:" master everything is going all according to your plan...."
Natsu:" soon I'll be able to revenge mama and papa..."(tears rolled down his cheek)
Tsubaki:"madam ...Elizabeth sama has come.."
Lucy:"eh?that early?! I'm not ready yet!"(rushes to get herself dressed)
Natsu:" what's with the ruckus..."(yawns)
Lucy:" sorry it seems that my mother is visiting again..."(chuckles)
Natsu:" you seem happy"
Lucy:" I never once remembered my parent's faces when I was young so I might be glad that I am able to remember their faces now...."(grins)
Natsu:" remember huh....its been 10 years already..."(saddens)
Lucy turns back:" Tsubaki san....my husband...has he faced something terrible....?"(saddens)
Tsubaki:" master was still 8 at that time when both his parents were killed in a fire while staying at the hotel owned by the financial group..."
Lucy:"does he hate them?"
Tsubaki:" who could you be referring to?"(grins)
Lucy:" my parents....for not taking responsibility..."
Tsubaki(serious look):" he does...just kidding!"(chuckles)
Lucy(shocked):" don't scare me like that..."
Tsubaki:" Please excuse me..."(bows)
Natsu:" Elizabeth sama if you wish to see lucy.... I can send her over....I don't want your health to be affected because of your frequent early visits to my house..."(saddens)
Elizabeth:" Natsu you sure are kind...I'm fine with coming here..thank you for worrying about me...another thing....could we talk privately?"
Lucy :"eh?"
Natsu:" sure..."(grins)
Elizabeth:" you don't have to smile if you don't want to...you hate us don't you? Because of the poor management...your parents had to die..."(saddens)
Natsu:" What are you talking about...I could never hate you..."(grins)
Elizabeth:" if that's the case....divorce Lucy!"(serious look)
Natsu:"that...I do not wish to abide...she's the person most suitable to become my wife..."
Elizabeth:" you have not touch her still..."(smirks)
Natsu(surprised):" you sure are sharp..."
Lucy:" mother! That's enough! Please go back for now....Natsu san...I would like to end the contract..."(heads to the room to pack her stuff...)
Natsu:" wait!what are you saying?!"(dashes to Lucy)
Lucy(teary):" I want to end the contract...I'm sure your engagement has ended..."(pissed)
Natsu:" wait!lucy!"
Lucy:" you don't have to force yourself anymore....to stay with me..."(sobs)

Natsu:"leave for all I care!"(sobs)

Natsu POV:
I don't need anyone....I won't forgive the financial group no matter what...I'll let them suffer the same thing mama and papa went through..."(sobs)
End of POV

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
724K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...